Mannoroth VS Ner'Zhul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Extecute
Not Lich King.. Orc Ner'Zhul..

EvilAngel
Mannoroth. Groms killing him was a mix of major luck and major PIB

Burning thought
personally ime not sure, Mannaroth to me simply seems like a physical powerhouse, ofc ive not read the books so if he doesnt some incredible magic ime not sure of then please dont rate me by it

but Ner'zhul has some great magics t his disposal thats for sure, and we all know how tricky magic is

EvilAngel
I think if his blood turns orcs all pshyco, i think thats a sign he does possess some mojo.

Burning thought
hmm probably, but his blood is fel and demonic, its not neccerily through magical will that it happens, but ime nto sure he has comparable magic powers to Ner'zhul, i know he is a mere Orc in this which does not neccerily seem as impressive as massive mannaroth the pit lord but Nerzhul does have a great deal of power

EvilAngel
I know, Ner'zhul is the great shaman to have lived. However, i still don't think he's Mannoroth level.

Burning thought
hmm not sure, i wonder what Darth thinks, at the moment i dont know all of Nerzhuls powers myself, to me he, plus all his oher forms, Lich king and fusion has not got a set bunch of powers (once again maybe because ive not read the books?)

i mean we know things that certain paladins have, Arthas powers, Mages but Nerzhul, isnt he a shaman? did he ever touch the old warlock magic killy offered? so if he has he may have some of that and shaman but ime not sure, but that would be powerful, shaman and warlock

Fuddle
If this is before the pact with Kil'Jaeden, he might stand a chance. I am not saying he would win against Mannoroth, but at least a chance smile

If this is after the pact, he lose and he lose big.

Utrigita
leaning Towards Mannaroth

Furion
Ner'zhul gets smeared on the ground.

Fuddle
That is what I want to say, but I am afraid the Ner'Zhul fans will start their talking stick out tongue

Furion
The Ner'zhul fans can bring it. That guy before Lich King was just another green pimple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.