The heralds of doom vs Marvel earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
1. Pc Validus
2. Lobo
3. Darkseid
4. Extant
5. Imperiex
6. Thanos
7. Shuma gorath
8. Parrallax
9. Superboy prime
10. Anti monitor

Molecule man has been assassinated as prep for the team and the sleeping celestail has been converted into raw power for Imperiex, Darksied, and The anti-monitor.

The team also has the Sinestro corps, Parademons & shadow demons as back up.

Can earth stop them?

smashyou
What the f**k?

MightyEInherjar
Marvel Earth couldn't stop the Sinestro Corps right now, let alone this team.

Terryc250
uhh a bit overkill?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Marvel Earth couldn't stop the Sinestro Corps right now, let alone this team.

confused

eek!

laughing

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah right...

The team would be quite tough though...MARVEL earth wont win.

golem370
Odin
Zeus
Eternals
High Evolutionary
Dr Strange
Talisman
Quasar
Genis-Vell
Sentry
Thor
Proteus
Apocalypse
Jean Grey/Phoenix
Great Beasts
Shaman
Witchfire
Mordo
Mister M
Doop
Vulcan
Magneto
Juggernaut
Mr Immortal
Super-Adaptoid
Darwin
WWH
Pluto
Hela
Osiris
Neptune
Russian Gods
Indian Gods
Asian Gods
Celtic Gods
Norse Gods
Olympus Gods
etc etc

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
Odin
Zeus
Eternals
High Evolutionary
Dr Strange
Talisman
Quasar
Genis-Vell
Sentry
Thor
Proteus
Apocalypse
Jean Grey/Phoenix
Great Beasts
Shaman
Witchfire
Mordo
Mister M
Doop
Vulcan
Magneto
Juggernaut
Mr Immortal
Super-Adaptoid
Darwin
WWH
Pluto
Hela
Osiris
Neptune
Russian Gods
Indian Gods
Asian Gods
Celtic Gods
Norse Gods
Olympus Gods
etc etc

I think he might have a point there... laughing Then again maybe not you killed molecule man and the dreaming celestial has been converted into raw energy...basically not ****ing fair.

golem370
Wait Wait Mr Immortal for the win

Well Strange could release Zom again Vishanti Shuma Gorath many powerful demons Talisman the Great Beasts Garrok Shadow King all of Marvel telepaths the Asgardians could make the 2,000 foot Destroyer Eternals could make Uni-Mind All of Marvel earths magics Ymir Surtur Dormammu Mephisto Graviton Dr Doom Mister Sinister Franklin Richards Iron Man Ultron Magneto,X-Man,Franklin,Professor-X,Magneto & The Cyttorak Gem = Juggerslaught laughing out loud

Alfheim
Wait Wait Mr Immortal for the win

Well Strange could release Zom again Vishanti Shuma Gorath many powerful demons Talisman the Great Beasts Garrok Shadow King all of Marvel telepaths the Asgardians could make the 2,000 foot Destroyer Eternals could make Uni-Mind All of Marvel earths magics Ymir Surtur Dormammu Mephisto Graviton Dr Doom Mister Sinister Franklin Richards Iron Man Ultron Magneto,X-Man,Franklin,Professor-X,Magneto & The Cyttorak Gem = Juggerslaught laughing out loud

Yeah but it seems to me that the team that was created could possibly beat a host of Celestials all the earth pantheosn were not able to do that and on one ocassion that included The Eternals.... I personally think Celestials get stroked because more powerful people have been beaten by weaker characters erm

I dont know if Dorammu is allowed because hes from the Dark Dimension

Mephiso could be allowed...yeah actually if were talking earth that inludes all the elder demons were talking Chthon, Shuma gorath etc! If they were put into a comic vs the celestials the writer would probably say some **** like the elders are nothing compared to the celestials.

They say onlsught was as powerful as a Celestial but he never showed that much power....creating a sun isnt to shabby though.

Doom of course is dangerous and with this backup I guess they could make it.

Hell AIM created the cosmic cubes with the whole of earth backing them god knows what else....

Whats Mr Immortal going to do?

golem370
Survive indefinitely. Also what about Korvac & Hyperion's team. Really all you need is somebody with Claravoiance + somebody with Strong Time Manipulator + a group of Strong prep people aka Mister Fantastic High Evolutionary Apocalypse Dr Doom etc etc

Alfheim
Survive indefinitely

What get ****ed up indefinitely you mean.

Galan007
Team DC for the easy win. srsly

Alfheim
Originally posted by Galan007
Team DC for the easy win. srsly

Argh..thats what i was thinking I mean the guy gave them the dreaming celestials power for **** sake.

Why doesnt he just start the thread with all of marvel earth dead. I mean I want MU earth to win but....I dunno man.

golem370
Yeah but like I said Claravoiance to know about the attack + somebody with Strong Time Manipulator + a group of Strong prep people aka Mister Fantastic High Evolutionary Apocalypse Dr Doom etc etc

celestialdemon
Way overkill. The earth has no chance at stopping them unless they have serious outside help.

Galan007
Originally posted by Alfheim
Argh..thats what i was thinking I mean the guy gave them the dreaming celestials power for **** sake.

Why doesnt he just start the thread with all of marvel earth dead. I mean I want MU earth to win but....I dunno man. Even without the Celestial's power, the team wins.

Extant alone should be able to take this.

Alfheim
Yeah but like I said Claravoiance to know about the attack + somebody with Strong Time Manipulator + a group of Strong prep people aka Mister Fantastic High Evolutionary Apocalypse Dr Doom etc etc

...mmmm yeah....I guess so...but they got all that **** on the other time as well. I mean Reed Ricahrads could get the ultimate nullfier right but they got a guy on their team that can destroy whole universes (parralax).

golem370
Mad Jim Jaspers & Fury?

Alfheim
Even without the Celestial's power, the team wins.

Extant alone should be able to take this.

Wait they got extant as well????? Ive seen his respect thread! MU earth lose.

Mad Jim Jaspers & Fury?

Mmmmm maybe but im thinking they got people like that on heralds side as well. I dunno could jim ajspers take extant..possibly.

Galan007
Mad Jim Jaspers & Fury? Aren't on Earth. smile

golem370
I wouldn't say this if I would think it would happen but while Marvel Earth is fighting for there dear life Thanos goes and gets one with HOTU and turns on his team.

Alfheim
Aren't on Earth. smile

Yeah but I would have thought if they were originally from earth it could count. For example Mephiso could be counted as MU earth because he was orginally from there and he deals with MU earth often. I mean Neptune and Zeus arent on earth but we would still consider them to be part of MU earth because of their connection.

golem370
New Son Phoenix Force Beta Noir- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/betenoirbishop.htm

Galan007
I wouldn't say this if I would think it would happen but while Marvel Earth is fighting for there dear life Thanos goes and gets one with HOTU and turns on his team. crylaugh0

Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah but I would have thought if they were originally from earth it could count. For example Mephiso could be counted as MU earth because he was orginally from there and he deals with MU earth often. I mean Neptune and Zeus arent on earth but we would still consider them to be part of MU earth because of their connection. none

golem370
They are deities of Earth. Marvel Earth has tons of Magics to. Strange is also looking and watching for threats. Apocalypse has Celestial technology or Mister Fantastic could teleport earth population somewhere safe I am sure he would have a plan like that ready.

Galan007
They are deities of Earth. Marvel Earth has tons of Magics to. Strange is also looking and watching for threats. Apocalypse has Celestial technology or Mister Fantastic could teleport earth population somewhere safe I am sure he would have a plan like that ready. crylaugh0

Priest
Spite Thread smile

Anyways the Infinity Gems are still on earth, they can form the IG if possible.

Alfheim
What im saying is that dimensions like asagard and olmpus from my understanding are seen as extensions of the earth dimension I got the impression that they were directly linked to earth.

BNightmare inst from earth either but the dream dimension. The dream dimesnions is closely linked to earth as well. If earth was attacked and was going to be obliterated I could possibly see other powerful beings getting involved because of their connection to it.

Gecko4lif
Marvel earth is getting back up.

1. The Heralds of Galactus
2. Genis-vell
3. The exiles
4. The nova corps (revived)
5. The Titans of Titan
6. Adam warlock
7. Lightray (dc)
8. wonder women (dc)
9. Captain Marvel (pre-wizard)
10. The wacthmen

Galan007
Can any of them survive an E-rift?

Alfheim
Ok thats a bit better. Eternals of titan suck they are much weaker than Earth Eternals. The Watchmen....you dont mean Alan Moore? Adam still ahve his soul gem?

Gecko4lif
Adam has the Soul gem from the other gauntlet.

The eternals have into the fray and DP tyrant has crash landed on earth and decided to help.

Also Thor is Here

Galan007
Can any of them survive an E-rift?

Gecko4lif

Maybe adam

Maybe

Alfheim
Im going to make my pown marvel team this still sucks and from what I agthered parallax is at multiverse destorying levels....im going to amke my onw team.

King Kandy

Possibly Genis-Vell.

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Possibly Genis-Vell. Doubtful though.

Tony Stark
Odin
Zeus
Eternals
High Evolutionary
Dr Strange
Talisman
Quasar
Genis-Vell
Sentry
Thor
Proteus
Apocalypse
Jean Grey/Phoenix
Great Beasts
Shaman
Witchfire
Mordo
Mister M
Doop
Vulcan
Magneto
Juggernaut
Mr Immortal
Super-Adaptoid
Darwin
WWH
Pluto
Hela
Osiris
Neptune
Russian Gods
Indian Gods
Asian Gods
Celtic Gods
Norse Gods
Olympus Gods
etc etc

confused

Doesn't the term MARVEL earth mean heroes "ON" earth. That's the way I've always took it any way. If it's not and you can include anyone that has anything to do with 616 earth, it then makes it close.

MightyEInherjar
So, how does anything Marvel Earth currently have to offer beat the likes of Anti-Monitor?

Doctor-Alvis
Marvel Earth just needs to pool their resources together to create the grandest throwing device. Then put Wolverine in it.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Marvel Earth just needs to pool their resources together to create the grandest throwing device. Then put Wolverine in it.

hysterical

strengthkills
LOL at LOBO being on that list.

But dont worry Marvel,you get Wonder Woman!!!!!

HAHA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.