Batman Beyond and Batman 1 Million vs YOUR Team!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Also joining them is Wolverine in an all black costume. My Team gets 1 week prep!! They fight at night in Gotham. Who ever can pick the least amout of characters from this stock is the MASTER!!!

Low:
3-D Man, Ambrose Chase, Angel, Arachne, Arana, Azrael, Beast, Black Canary, Black Tarantula, Blade, Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett), Bruenor Battlehammer, Century, Charcoal, Charlie 27, Constrictor, Creeper, Cyber, Dagger, Deathlok, Deathstroke the Terminator, Doc Ock, Drizzt Do'Urden, Elixer, Falcon, Firehawk, Gambit, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Iron Fist, Jakita Wagner, Karnak, Kid Devil, Killer Croc, Klaw, Lady Deathstrike, Longshot, Luke Cage, Machine Man, Man-Bat, Mercury, Midnighter, Mister Hyde, Molly Hayes, Multiple Man, Mysterio, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Nova Richard Rider (classic), Nuke, Omega Red, Orka Humbug, Prometheus, Protocide, Puck, Puma, Rage, Sabretooth, Shang Chi, Silver Samurai, Speedball, Speedfreek, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Swift, Thunder Cats, Tombstone, Triathalon, Vance Astro, Vanguard, Venom, Vermin, Victor Mancha, Vulture, Warlock (Technarchy/Phalanx), Warpath, Wizard, Wulfgar

Street Level

High:
Bane, Batgirl, Black Cat, Black Panther, Blacklash, Bronze Tiger, Bullseye, Captain America, The Cat, Constantine Drakon, Daredevil, Elektra, Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Hush, Kingpin, Lady Shiva, Ravager, Red Skull, Richard Dragon, Taskmaster, Union Jack, X-23

Middle:
Red Hood , Arsenal/Red Arrow, Baron Zemo, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Crossbones, Deadshot, Echo, Grifter, Joker, Mach IV, Misty Knight, Moon Knight, Nick Fury, Nightwing, Nomad, Peacemaker, Punisher, Ra's Al Ghul, Rose Tattoo, Turok, Wildcat

Low:
Alfred, Batroc, Black Widow, Catwoman, Christine Trelane, Colleen Wing, Night Thrasher, Obregon Kaine, Penguin, The Question, Riddler, Robin, Talia, White Tiger

Galan007
Ambrose Chase.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Galan007
Ambrose Chase. not likely. his power has limited range.

Galan007
Originally posted by Hitman911
not likely. his power has limited range. And the two he's fighting have extended range? lulz

Hitman911
And the two he's fighting have extended range? lulz ummm... he's fighting 3. and no they dont have range but when did Batman only depend on range to take someone down. At night. In HIS city?

Galan007
ummm... he's fighting 3. and no they dont have range but when did Batman only depend on range to take someone down. At night. In HIS city? Hmm.

I guess the Batman duo and Wolvie are immune to reality/time distortion? Weird.

golem370
Warlock (Technarchy/Phalanx)
Machine Man
Midnighter
Longshot
Sabretooth
Deathlok
Deathstroke
X-23
Victor Mancha

Hitman911
Hmm.

I guess the Batman duo and Wolvie are immune to reality/time distortion? Weird. 1.my team has a week prep
2. AC is not MJJ. there is a reason he's at the level he is. Those pistols are going to do nothing but piss these guys off.

Galan007
1.my team has a week prep
2. AC is not MJJ. there is a reason he's at the level he is. Those pistols are going to do nothing but piss these guys off. Never said he was MJJ level you dumb-dumb.

But to say something like this , would be ineffective against the Batmen/Wolvie team:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose4.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose5.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose6.jpg

Is ridiculous. smile

Hitman911
Never said he was MJJ level you dumb-dumb.

But to say something like this , would be ineffective against the Batmen/Wolvie team:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose4.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose5.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose6.jpg

Is ridiculous. smile They would have an answer for his power. Bullets = nothing to Logan

Galan007
They would have an answer for his power. Bullets = nothing to Logan He could also do something like this:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose7.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose8.jpg

Or is your team immune to that as well? srsly

Hitman911
He could also do something like this:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose7.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose8.jpg

Or is your team immune to that as well? srsly
WTF was that?!?!??!?!?

Galan007
WTF was that?!?!??!?!? Reality/time distortion. . smile

Bouboumaster
Bloodlust Nightcrawler

Symmetric Chaos
Ambrose Chase.

The guy that managed to hurt Superman? Bit much.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The guy that managed to hurt Superman? Bit much. He should be in a higher class.

Galan007
The guy that managed to hurt Superman? Bit much. evil face

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose11.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose12.jpg

It's not my fault AC is one of the characters I'm allowed to pick. stick out tongue

Alfheim
If Batman and Batman 1million have a prep cant they counter reality distortion. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Alfheim
If Batman and Batman 1million have a prep cant they counter reality distortion. smile Not unless you have scans of them doing so. smile

Alfheim
I dont need scans. I dont think the Leader has made a time distortion device but we know from his powerset that it is within his capability. Thats like saying Thor cant lift the eiffel tower because ther are no scans of him doing it. smile

Galan007
I dont need scans. For this, you do. smile

I dont think the Leader has made a time distortion device but we know from his powerset that it is within his capability. I don't care about the Leader....

Unless Bats has done something like this in 1 weeks time, I'm not just going to assume he can.

That would be ridiculous..... Ridiculous and faulty. smile

Thats like saying Thor cant lift the eiffel tower because ther are no scans of him doing it. smile It's not like that at all.

Lifting an object, is completely different than creating a device to nullify AC's time/reality distortion powers. srsly

Alfheim
For this, you do. smile

I don't care about the Leader....

Unless Bats has done something like this in 1 weeks time, I'm not just going to assume he can.

That would be ridiculous..... Ridiculous and faulty. smile

It's not like that at all.

Lifting an object, is completely different than creating a device to nullify AC's time/reality distortion powers. srsly

You missed the point. What does intelligence enable you to do? It enables you to create high-tech devices. What does strength enable you to it enables you to lift heavy objects. What you are saying is that just because you havent seen a character do something that means they cant do it. My point is look at the powerset of the character look at his intellignce feats and deduce what he is capable from there.

Now as for Batman I dont think hes created a time distortion device, but he does have counter measures for Flash. I could be wrong but I think there are instances of Flash affecting time. If Batman could use tech to beat Flash a Batman 1Million who is even more intelligent and has more advanced tech can create a device that distort time.

Your logic is faulty, they havent done it means they cant do it. Im saying look at their feats and deduce. smile

Galan007
You missed the point. What does intelligence enable you to do? It enables you to create high-tech devices. What does strength enable you to it enables you to lift heavy objects. What you are saying is that just because you havent seen a character do something that means they cant do it. My point is look at the powerset of the character look at his intellignce feats and deduce what he is capable from there.

Now as for Batman I dont think hes created a time distortion device, but he does have counter measures for Flash. I could be wrong but I think there are instances of Flash affecting time. If Batman could use tech to beat Flash a Batman 1Million who is even more intelligent and has more advanced tech can create a device that distort time.So your whole argument is based on what you think these characters should be able to do..... Even though you have little to no evidence behind you? Okay then. smile

Like I've said before,
Speculation is all fine and dandy, but to use it as the main basis behind your posts is, meh.

We needn't go any further on this subject, however. smile

Your logic is faulty, they havent done it means they cant do it. Im saying look at their feats and deduce. smile Who's basing their argument on established feats? -- and who's basing their argument on personal opinion?

Exactly. smile

Alfheim
So your whole argument is based on what you think these characters should be able to do..... Even though you have little to no evidence behind you? Okay then. smile

Like I've said before,
Speculation is all fine and dandy, but to use it as the main basis behind your posts is, meh.

We needn't go any further on this subject, however. smile

Who's basing their argument on established feats? -- and who's basing their argument on personal opinion?

Exactly. smile

Right so what you're telling me is that if it doesnt happen on panel then they cant do it?

Galan007
Right so what you're telling me is that if it doesnt happen on panel then they cant do it? In a case where your speculating that Batman can create a device in one week, which is capable of nullifying AC's time/reality manip powers -- that's exactly what I'm telling you. smile

Alfheim
In a case where your speculating that Batman can create a device in one week, which is capable of nullifying AC's time/reality manip powers -- that's exactly what I'm telling you. smile

Batman already has countermeasures to beat Flash. Flash has the power to affect time. Batman 1Million has even more advanced tech so it not a stretch to say that they can come up with a solution if they have the tech available already.

If they already have tech related to time travel then its not pure speculation. The tech that is used to counter the speed force can be applied to time distortion. smile

Galan007
Batman already has countermeasures to beat Flash. Flash has the power to affect time. Batman 1Million has even more advanced tech so it not a stretch to say that they can come up with a solution if they have the tech available already.

If they already have tech related to time travel then its not pure speculation. Flash doesn't mainpulate local time/reality in the same fashion as AC -- so it's not realted as closely as you may think.

Anyhow,
No more speculatory debating for me.

AC ftw. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Your logic is faulty, they havent done it means they cant do it. Im saying look at their feats and deduce. smile

I'm pretty sure that's inductive reasoning which is partially flawed by it's very nature.

Alfheim
Flash doesn't mainpulate local time/reality in the same fashion as AC -- so it's not realted in the same fashion.

Ok its different therefore the tech cant be applied to AC. Oh I know I have a forcefield that protects me from class 100 punches but without a doubt wont protect me from a kinetic blast because...its different. Maybe not but since they get basic knowledge as well its not pure speculation. smile

Galan007
Anyhow,
No more speculatory debating for me.

AC ftw. smile

Alfheim
I'm pretty sure that's inductive reasoning which is partially flawed by it's very nature.

Has Thor lifted the eiffel tower? No, but looking at his feats do you think he can do it. Yes you can.

Symmetric Chaos
Has Thor lifted the eiffel tower? No, but looking at his feats do you think he can do it. Yes you can.

Because to do his high level feats he is required to have the strength needed to do that.

Building technology is multidisciplinary so being able to make one thing doesn't make you able to make something else. The Egyptians built pyramids but never developed the internal combustion engine.

Alfheim

Building technology is multidisciplinary so being able to make one thing doesn't make you able to make something else.

That why I said look at the feats. Spiderman is an expert at Chemistry and probably could not build a time machine, genuises at physics most lkely could.

The Egyptians built pyramids but never developed the internal combustion engine.

Batman already has tech to counter the speed force. The speedforce has the ability to affect time. Batman 1million is more intelligent than Batman and has more advanced tech. They get basic knowledge its not pure speculation to say that they can build a time distortion device in a week. Saying Spiderman could is.

Symmetric Chaos
That why I said look at the feats. Spiderman is an expert at Chemistry and probably could not build a time machine, genuises at physics most lkely could.

How many times has Batman built an object from scratch that can alter the flow of time?

Batman already has tech to counter the speed force. The speedforce has the ability to affect time.

When did he counter the Speedforce? And did he use it to effect the time distorting aspects of the Speedforce?

Galan007
How many times has Batman built an object from scratch that can alter the flow of time?

When did he counter the Speedforce? And did he use it to effect the time distorting aspects of the Speedforce? That's why I left...

Alf's not saying he has built said tech -- he's saying that he should be able to do so, and is using that opinion as the basis behind his posts. srsly

Alfheim

Batman has stated on panel that he has created countermeasures to beat the Flash. He also talks about the vibrational qualities the speedforce so he knows how it works.

When did he counter the Speedforce? And did he use it to effect the time distorting aspects of the Speedforce?

As far as I know he hasnt actually done this. Ras Ghul used his countermeasures to beat the JLA but I dont know exactly how.

So what you're telling me is that just because he hasnt done it that he cant do it? We can deduce from this info that Batman could build tech to affect time distortion.

1. Becuase he already has tech that can affect the speedforce and he knows how it works.
2. Batman 1Million has even more advanced tech and is more intelligent.
3. Look at his track record, Batman tends to spot on. The chances are that if he used the tech it would work.

We dont know for certain wether it will work but its not a stretch. There no point in telling me just because we are not certain that we cant deduce that he can do this. Programmers implement programs everyday into systems with and they are not ceratin wether they are going to work but they analyse the variable and decide that the possibilities indicate that there is a good chance that it will work...and thats what ive done.

Alf's not saying he has built said tech -- he's saying that he should be able to do so, and is using that opinion as the basis behind his posts. srsly

No Batman has already built countermeasures for the speedforce. no expression
I have a basis for my argument and its not pure speculation. As I said before people build tech that has never been built before, just because they havent built it doesnt mean its not going to work. Using your argument nobody would build anything because since they havnet used the tech it wont work.

Symmetric Chaos
Batman has stated on panel that he has created countermeasures to beat the Flash. He also talks about the vibrational qualities the speedforce so he knows how it works.

I know how a gun works. I don't think I'd try to build an antigun ray though.

As far as I know he hasnt actually done this.

Then, with all due respect, your argument is really really really stupid.

Ras Ghul used his countermeasures to beat the JLA but I dont know exactly how.

The Speedforce has never been part of the JLA.

Flash was taken out by tricking him into being shot with a darrt that caused massive seizures. It took advantage of his hyperfast thoughts to prevent him from countering it (ie the seizures were just as fast as him so he had no respite despite his speed.

So what you're telling me is that just because he hasnt done it that he cant do it?

Well since you have no instance he him doing that or anything really similar . . .

1. Becuase he already has tech that can affect the speedforce and he knows how it works.
2. Batman 1Million has even more advanced tech and is more intelligent.
3. Look at his track record, Batman tends to spot on. The chances are that if he used the tech it would work.

Point three is the only one with any real validity.

No Batman has already built countermeasures for the speedforce. no expression
I have a basis for my argument and its not pure speculation.

Those statements seem completely contradictory.

Hitman911
evil face

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose11.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_ambrose12.jpg

It's not my fault AC is one of the characters I'm allowed to pick. stick out tongue I don't understand how a character one level above street level is uber enough to take out Batman Beyond(who is superior to Batman) and Batman 1 Million with a weeks worth of prep. I am assuming by these scans that Superman had no knowledge of AC powers and thus caught off guard. That would not be the case in this situation. Remember that this is 3 on 1. They could use Logan as bait as they execute their plan. Two bat brains focusing on 1 non-uber opponent for a week has to be in their favor. These dudes are the Bill Belichicks of comics. Who has defeated AC in the past? How? The Batboys would find this out and use this info. If you had make it 3 on 3 then their prep would be divided an thus maybe be compromised. 1 vs. 3? They would find a way because they're that good!! big grin

Galan007
They would find a way because they're that good!! big grin lulz.

Hitman911
lulz. no expression You Fail.

Symmetric Chaos
no expression You Fail.

This coming from . . .

hysterical2

. . . YOU!!!!!

laughing laughing laughing

Hitman911
This coming from . . .

hysterical2

. . . YOU!!!!!

laughing laughing laughing super13 You Fail

Alfheim
I know how a gun works. I don't think I'd try to build an antigun ray though.

LoL do you see how your taking liberties with my example? What you have is an example where you show knowledge of something and then comparing into something COMPLELTLY DIFFERENT. My example involves possesing knowledge of something and then using into counter something DIFFERENT BUT SIMILAR. A better example is having tech that counters heat-rays and then asking the question can I build tech that counters freeze rays. Do you see my point?

Then, with all due respect, your argument is really really really stupid.

LoL. No its not, in principle I could start a Mantis vs Cap thread. Cap has never beaten somebody as good as Mantis before therefore its stupid to think that he can beat Mantis with a weeks prep despite saying on panel that hes studied alien martial arts and goes into detail about how it works and has basic knowledge of Mantis. Your argument is that Cap has never beaten anybody on Mantis's level therefore lets assume he cant despite the fact that he posseses knowledge that could help beat her. Its not a dead cert, but its a possibility that could be considered.

Well since you have no instance he him doing that or anything really similar . . .

He has tech that has warp drive and wormhole technology, both distort time and space. Therefore Bat1Million has even more advanced tech that can alter time and space. Oh I know it doesnt distort time and space exactly the way AC does it therefore lets assume it cant be done.

Those statements seem completely contradictory.

There not contradictory at all.

Symmetric Chaos
LoL do you see how your taking liberties with my example? What you have is an example where you show knowledge of something and then comparing into something COMPLELTLY DIFFERENT. My example involves possesing knowledge of something and then using into counter something DIFFERENT BUT SIMILAR. A better example is having tech that counters heat-rays and then asking the question can I build tech that counters freeze rays. Do you see my point?

No you have an example of Batman designing (Ras built it) something completely unrelated to what you want him to do . . .

LoL. No its not, in principle I could start a Mantis vs Cap thread. Cap has never beaten somebody as good as Mantis before therefore its stupid to think that he can beat Mantis with a weeks prep despite saying on panel that hes studied alien martial arts and goes into detail about how it works and has basic knowledge of Mantis. Your argument is that Cap has never beaten anybody on Mantis's level therefore lets assume he cant despite the fact that he posseses knowledge that could help beat her. Its not a dead cert, but its a possibility that could be considered.

I don't know enough about Mantis but if he/she is really that far above anyone Cap has fought I don't see any reason giving him prep time would matter. Even if he has talked about studying alien martial arts (which would be far to broad to help anyway)

He has tech that has warp drive and wormhole technology, both distort time and space. Therefore Bat1Million has even more advanced tech that can alter time and space. Oh I know it doesnt distort time and space exactly the way AC does it therefore lets assume it cant be done.

I've yet to see an example. If you can give me an instance of Batman actually designing something that warps space or time either offensively or defensively then I'll concede that you at least have an argument.

There not contradictory at all.

Nevermind. I misread what you posted.

Alfheim
No you have an example of Batman designing (Ras built it) something completely unrelated to what you want him to do . . .

http://img120.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=a05_batfiles7.jpg

no expression

I don't know enough about Mantis but if he/she is really that far above anyone Cap has fought I don't see any reason giving him prep time would matter.

Well what you do is look at Caps feats and deduce from there wether he can do it or not instead of stating that its stupid because hes never beaten somebody on her level.

Even if he has talked about studying alien martial arts (which would be far to broad to help anyway)

Mantis has two arms and two legs she was taught by the Kree and Cap has fought the Kree, and therfore would have knowledge of Mantis style but Mantis is superior to Cap. This relates to Batman, Batman is highly intellignet has tech related to time distortion therefore its stupid to assume that he can build tech to counter time distortion. no expression

I've yet to see an example. If you can give me an instance of Batman actually designing something that warps space or time either offensively or defensively then I'll concede that you at least have an argument.

Symmetric Chaos

Woman in a purple dress waterskiiing =/= Reality Warping Tech no expression

Alfheim
Woman in a purple dress waterskiiing =/= Reality Warping Tech no expression

Ermmm does the speed force distort time? He has tech that counters the speedforce, the speed force distorts time but your ****ing comparing it to a woman in a ****ing purple dress.

Are you just trying to irritate me?

Alfheim
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7162/a05batfiles7ms5.th.jpg

Hitman911
Batboyz FTW!!

Hitman911
bump

Bouboumaster
Bloodlust Nightcrawler

Doctor-Alvis
I bet that black guy can play Timeshift better than I can.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Bloodlust Nightcrawler Not in Bruce Wayne's city!!!

Symmetric Chaos
Ermmm does the speed force distort time? He has tech that counters the speedforce, the speed force distorts time but your ****ing comparing it to a woman in a ****ing purple dress.

Are you just trying to irritate me?

No, I'm telling you what I see when I click on that link.

Alfheim
No, I'm telling you what I see when I click on that link.

Yeah figured that afterwards when I calmed down. Anyway this is what you are supposed to have seen.

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7162/a05batfiles7ms5.th.jpg

Hitman911
Bat boys with prep solo the field.

Alfheim
*bump*

Hitman911
Thundercats FTW!!!

psycho gundam
omega red kills these two via choke/drain

Hitman911
Originally posted by psycho gundam
omega red kills these two via choke/drain laughing
not when they have prep!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.