WWH Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old-Wizard.com
I know everyone's sick of Hulk topics, but I don't care. 1 hour rest between each battle....

1. The Fantastic Four + She Hulk + Spiderman

2. Gladiator

3. Sentry (rematch)

4. Super Girl

5. Superman

6. Silver Surfer

7. Beta Ray Bill

8. Current Thor

smashyou
stops at 2

apart from one he loses to evryone roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Makes it to 6.

janus77
actually, from a Hulk pov, it'd be much easier for him if he didn't get any rest between matches... that way he'd just keep on amping and overpowering a lot of the fodder in the list.

smashyou
Originally posted by quanchi112
Makes it to 6. idiot laughing out loud

Kutulu
Gets to 6, easy.

smashyou
Originally posted by Kutulu
Gets to 6, easy. only to retards

JediSamuraiMRB
Quite possibly gets thru and serves up a lot of destruction

celestialdemon
He shouldn't be able to get passed 5.

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by janus77
actually, from a Hulk pov, it'd be much easier for him if he didn't get any rest between matches... that way he'd just keep on amping and overpowering a lot of the fodder in the list.

good point.

Badabing
Hulk stops at 5 until Sentry is proved as Superman's equal or better.

smashyou
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk stops at 5 until Sentry is proved as Superman's equal or better.

Gladiator hasn't proved that otherwise either.

Hulk hasn't destroyed a planet in3 punches

james2099
Catches hell at one then gets his ass beaten,burned up, BFR,drained,blown to bits,thrown into the sun,GOD blasted or KOED BY EVERYONE ELSE ON THE LIST.....HULK IS NOT DESIGNED TO TAKE ON 2 THROUGH 8......SPITE THREAD!!!!!

King Kandy
He stops at two... Really, he shouldn't have beaten half the people he did in the actual story, they all fought dumb.

Badabing
Originally posted by smashyou
Gladiator hasn't proved that otherwise either.

Hulk hasn't destroyed a planet in3 punches Hulk has beaten Gladiator and Sentry on panel. He stops at 5.

james2099
Hulk has beaten Gladiator and Sentry on panel. He stops at 5. We dont use fights where the writers decide who win....On here the fighters will use ALL of their powers without PIS OR CIS. wink

King Kandy
Yeah, Sentry and Galdiator would have slaughtered him if they used their powers effectivly.

janus77
he gets to Superman, and then it's an indefinite stalemate until/unless Superman comes in close...

Hulk took unbelievable levels of damage, and got even more powerful, during Planet Hulk. staying conscious and potent even after he fell through the blackhole which brought him to Sakaar, something even The Surfer couldn't accomplish - a fact which Surfer attests to in the comic.

imo Hulk's durability is enough to get Superman in close, or else Superman just floats about in stalemate.

BlackJackStorm
So BRB beats The World War Hulk ? This board is amazing.

Priest

Hulk took unbelievable levels of damage, and got even more powerful, during Planet Hulk. staying conscious and potent even after he fell through the blackhole which brought him to Sakaar, something even The Surfer couldn't accomplish - a fact which Surfer attests to in the comic.

Is this the issue when Surfer was depowered?
Because Surfer has fought Red Shift in a black hole.

james2099
he gets to Superman, and then it's an indefinite stalemate until/unless Superman comes in close...

imo Hulk's durability is enough to get Superman in close, or else Superman just floats about in stalemate. So superman is the only one that can fly and use range attacks????? laughing

janus77
Originally posted by james2099
So superman is the only one that can fly and use range attacks????? laughing
nope read what I wrote, think you're misunderstanding what I've said.

imo the other flyers are pretty weak, they'll need to go in to start actually hurting Hulk. Superman might be able to do some damage with HV, though that'll cease to be effective after a period.

Priest

imo the other flyers are pretty weak,
Surfer would pwan The Hulk.
edit: and beta ray bill.

Badabing
We dont use fights where the writers decide who win....On here the fighters will use ALL of their powers without PIS OR CIS. wink Who are you? Check the rules, CIS is on. I would trust the writers over any haphazard guess. The fact is the Hulk has consistently beaten Thor/Gladiator characters. There was no PIS in the Sentry fight either. Sentry speed blitzed, twice and he still lost to/tied Hulk.
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah, Sentry and Galdiator would have slaughtered him if they used their powers effectivly. Would have, should have, could have. Marvel has always had Hulk at the top of the food chain. When do consistent showings stop being PIC/CIS and start becoming a characters power set?

Hulk stops at Superman.

janus77
Originally posted by Priest
Surfer would pwan The Hulk.
edit: and beta ray bill.
happily they come AFTER Superman, on the gauntlet.
although I don't understand why BRB and Thor are higher up than Surfer who would simply decimate Hulk in minutes - siphoning the gamma out of him.

not sure about your claim with regards to BRB, Hulk's definitely strong enough to survive planet busting blasts.

Priest
Bada, dident the Hulk beat Gladiator mainly due to his radiation weakness, something in that context?

BlackJackStorm
Marvel says WWH clears it. And fanboys opinions don't count.

BlackJackStorm
Bada, dident the Hulk beat Gladiator mainly due to his radiation weakness, something in that context?

He beat him before tossing him in the reactor.

Gecko4lif
Beat 1 and 3 but I see him losing to all else

He might beat 2... MIGHT

King Kandy
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
Marvel says WWH clears it. And fanboys opinions don't count.
You're unbelievable...

Priest
happily they come AFTER Superman, on the gauntlet.
although I don't understand why BRB and Thor are higher up than Surfer who would simply decimate Hulk in minutes - siphoning the gamma out of him.

not sure about your claim with regards to BRB, Hulk's definitely strong enough to survive planet busting blasts.
Surfer and Thor have similar feats that put them on the same level..Thor has beaten Surfer twice already. I'd say there equals in versatility, but Thor edges Norin out in strength. I would give Thor the nod over surfer just for the fact that Thor does have nice energy absorbing feats that he can easily use to counter act surfer's PC blasts.
I don't agree that Beta Ray Bill is above Surfer tho. He is supposed to be Thor's equal, but he doesn't display the versatility that Thor uses regularly in his showings.
Edit, i dont think WWH has shown any type of durablity feats that proves he can survive a world beaking shot erm
Also Thor can certainly siphoning gamma radiation to put the Hulk down. Or simply BFR him into another dimention which he has done many times to bricks e.g Juggernaut.

Badabing
I also always thought that Thor was >>> Surfer.

james2099
Who are you? Check the rules, CIS is on. I would trust the writers over any haphazard guess. The fact is the Hulk has consistently beaten Thor/Gladiator characters. There was no PIS in the Sentry fight either. Sentry speed blitzed, twice and he still lost to/tied Hulk.
Would have, should have, could have. Marvel has always had Hulk at the top of the food chain. When do consistent showings stop being PIC/CIS and start becoming a characters power set?

Hulk stops at Superman. How many times has thor spared hulk???? Thor can kill hulk ANYTIME HE WANTS... Gladiator is stronger and faster than superman.... Look at that hulk/gladiator fight and then remove that powerplant,Tell the writer to stop slowing down gladiators speed,Then tell the writer that hulks hands are not adamantium and his heart does not have a force field around it and just because superman beat hulks ass hulks fans started to cry so they ALLOWED hulk to beat someone that tried to take hulk out the same way superman could have. smokin'

Priest
I also always thought that Thor was >>> Surfer.
No way, Surfer has a speed and durability over Thor.
But Thor is a bad match up for the heralds and Gl's for that matter because of his absorbing capabilities.
Thor=or greater by a slim margin over Surfer imo.

Badabing
How many times has thor spared hulk???? Thor can kill hulk ANYTIME HE WANTS... Could of, would of, should of. Hulk has handled Thor enough times that you're wrong and the showings prove it. :happy

Gladiator is stronger and faster than superman.... Really? I would like to see the proof backing your opinion. Otherwise your speculation and opinion = shit
duryes

Look at that hulk/gladiator fight and then remove that power plantThe power plant was effective at keeping Gladiator down after Hulk abused him.

Tell the writer to stop slowing down gladiators speed So, Gladiator fights a ftl speeds now? Got proof? duriroll Sentry speed blitzed Hulk twice. Hulk brushed the first sneak attack/speed blitz off and punched entry the 2nd time. Tell the writer? crylaugh

Then tell the writer that hulks hands are not adamantium and his heart does not have a force field around itHulk's durability and healing factor have always been uber. Your denial doesn't change 40+ years of showings. big grin

and just because superman beat hulks ass hulks fans started to cry so they ALLOWED hulk to beat someone that tried to take hulk out the same way superman could have. smokin' Did you cry? Because I swear your eyes must be tearing up. laughing out loud

Gecko4lif
No way, Surfer has a speed and durability over Thor.
But Thor is a bad match up for the heralds and Gl's for that matter because of his absorbing capabilities.
Thor=or greater by a slim margin over Surfer imo.
thor tanks planet busters

Surfer crumbles under a couuple dozen tons of pressure

Priest
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Surfer crumbles under a couuple dozen tons of pressure
Surfer fights within a black hole no expression
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9323/galactusthedevourer217yj3.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
Marvel says WWH clears it. And fanboys opinions don't count. Good... thanks for telling me to put you on ignore. smile

james2099
Could of, would of, should of. Hulk has handled Thor enough times that you're wrong and the showings prove it. :happy
Really? I would like to see the proof backing your opinion. Otherwise your speculation and opinion = shit
duryes

The power plant was effective at keeping Gladiator down after Hulk abused him.

So, Gladiator fights a ftl speeds now? Got proof? duriroll Sentry speed blitzed Hulk twice. Hulk brushed the first sneak attack/speed blitz off and punched entry the 2nd time. Tell the writer? crylaugh

Hulk's durability and healing factor have always been uber. Your denial doesn't change 40+ years of showings. big grin

Did you cry? Because I swear your eyes must be tearing up. laughing out loud I CRIED WHEN...a snake choked hulk out,when thor stopped playing with him and koed him,when WRECKER ONE-SHOTTED HULK...when hulk catchs hell with THE THING laughing ....HULKS DURABILITY? OH MR GLADIATOR,YOUR HV IS GOING TO KILL ME UNLESS THE WRITERS MAKE MY HANDS ADAMANTIUM laughing ..WHAT A JOKE......Hulk would never lay a hand on any of the fighters, He would get bfr,cooked,beaten,GOD BLASTED,cooked some more,blitzed to hell and back AND MANY OF THE FIGHTERS WILL DROP DOWN AND PUNISH HIS ASS FACE TO FACE....THATS HOW SPIDERMAN STALEMATES HIS SLOW ASS...Oh,as for supes and glads...has supes ever destroyed a planet?..NO... NEVER HAS,NEVER WILL.......Your FANBOY posts has indeed brought tears to my eyes....tears from laughing.... HULK FANBOYS laughing ....KIND.....OF....MAKES....ME.....CHUCKLE.

Badabing
I CRIED WHEN...a snake choked hulk out,when thor stopped playing with him and koed him,when WRECKER ONE-SHOTTED HULK...when hulk catchs hell with THE THING laughing ....HULKS DURABILITY? OH MR GLADIATOR,YOUR HV IS GOING TO KILL ME UNLESS THE WRITERS MAKE MY HANDS ADAMANTIUM laughing ..WHAT A JOKE......Hulk would never lay a hand on any of the fighters, He would get bfr,cooked,beaten,GOD BLASTED,cooked some more,blitzed to hell and back AND MANY OF THE FIGHTERS WILL DROP DOWN AND PUNISH HIS ASS FACE TO FACE....THATS HOW SPIDERMAN STALEMATES HIS SLOW ASS...Oh,as for supes and glads...has supes ever destroyed a planet?..NO... NEVER HAS,NEVER WILL.......Your FANBOY posts has indeed brought tears to my eyes....tears from laughing.... HULK FANBOYS laughing ....KIND.....OF....MAKES....ME.....CHUCKLE. You seem to be taking Hulk's showing to heart. petpet Did you read the title, this is WW Hulk. WW Hulk has showing to back up my point of view. I'm sorry it makes you so emotional. sad

"Hulk would never lay a hand..." blah blah blah is not a valid argument. WW Hulk soloed teams and spanked Sentry pretty well.

You laugh on the outside but weep on the inside. Buck up fella, brighter days are ahead. happy

duryes

Larceny
Gladiator.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
I know everyone's sick of Hulk topics, but I don't care. 1 hour rest between each battle....

2. Supergirl

3. Gladiator

4. Sentry

5. Beta Bill

6. Thor

7. Superman

8. Silver Surfer

This list just needs a bix of fixing up.

james2099
You seem to be taking Hulk's showing to heart. petpet Did you read the title, this is WW Hulk. WW Hulk has showing to back up my point of view. I'm sorry it makes you so emotional. sad

"Hulk would never lay a hand..." blah blah blah is not a valid argument. WW Hulk soloed teams and spanked Sentry pretty well.

You laugh on the outside but weep on the inside. Buck up fella, brighter days are ahead. happy

duryes Has ww hulk ever fought thor or gladiator?YOU are the one who brought hulk into this,That hulk gladiator fight has been proven to be BS...HAS thor ever tried to kill hulk?..DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT A FIGHT ON KMC IS NOT A COMICBOOK FIGHT? IF A PERSON CAN AND HAS BEEN SHOWN TO MOVE AND FIGHT AT FTL THEY WILL GO ALL OUT ON KMC!!!...WHAT IN THE HELL CAN HULK BRING TO THE TABLE TO COMPETE WITH THAT?

Badabing
Has ww hulk ever fought thor or gladiator?YOU are the one who brought hulk into this,That hulk gladiator fight has been proven to be BS...HAS thor ever tried to kill hulk?..DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT A FIGHT ON KMC IS NOT A COMICBOOK FIGHT? IF A PERSON CAN AND HAS BEEN SHOWN TO MOVE AND FIGHT AT FTL THEY WILL GO ALL OUT ON KMC!!!...WHAT IN THE HELL CAN HULK BRING TO THE TABLE TO COMPETE WITH THAT? Your inability to follow the thread isn't my problem. I stated that Hulk has beaten Thor and Gladiator types enough that it isn't BS, PIS or anything else. WW Hulk has been shown to be more powerful than the Hulk's which fought and defeated Gladiator and Thor. Sentry speed blitzed and failed........Which is akin to your failure now. erm Per my earlier posts, CIS is on. happy

Show me scans of Sentry, Thor and Gladiator fighting FTL speed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You'll be okay sometime soon. durlaugh

Hulk stops at 5. w00t

james2099
Your inability to follow the thread isn't my problem. I stated that Hulk has beaten Thor and Gladiator types enough that it isn't BS, PIS or anything else. WW Hulk has been shown to be more powerful than the Hulk's which fought and defeated Gladiator and Thor. Sentry speed blitzed and failed........Which is akin to your failure now. erm Per my earlier posts, CIS is on. happy

Show me scans of Sentry, Thor and Gladiator fighting FTL speed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You'll be okay sometime soon. durlaugh

Hulk stops at 5. w00t Gladiator increased his speed way faster than lightspeed to catch up with and fight thor who had his speed increased by tech along with the FF, He maintained that speed the entire issue...Everything else encluding starships appeared frozen in time....YOU WILL BE OK I HOPE laughing

Badabing
Gladiator increased his speed way faster than lightspeed to catch up with and fight thor who had his speed increased by tech along with the FF, He maintained that speed the entire issue...Everything else encluding starships appeared frozen in time....YOU WILL BE OK I HOPE laughing Still no FTL fighting scans......didn't think so. durno

You failed in other threads with Gladiator and it seems the failure continues. sad

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8701687&highlight=userid%3A97162#post8701687

james2099
Still no FTL fighting scans......didn't think so. durno

You failed in other threads with Gladiator and it seems the failure continues. sad

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8701687&highlight=userid%3A97162#post8701687 Have you ever seen me put up a scan?GO to gladiators respect thread and learn something...If one person say this one will win and another says that person will win it will never end so that other thread is a thor FANBOYS THREAD laughing ....JUST LIKE YOU....YOU WANT HULK TO STOP AT SUPERMAN JUST LIKE THE PERSON IN THE OTHER THREAD WANTED THOR TO WIN...IN THE END YOU BOTH LOSE BECAUSE OF THIS.....IN A COMICBOOK THE WRITERS WILL LET THE HERO WIN TO SELL BOOKS....KMC DOES NOT SELL COMICBOOKS SO THE BETTER SUITED FIGHTER WILL WIN smokin'

james2099
Also MR.BADABING... Spiderman beat firelord in the comicbook to wow his FANS but on KMC FIRELORD WOULD NOT BE RESTRICTED BY A PEN AND COOK SPIDERMAN FOR LUNCH.

Larceny
Gladiator.

llagrok
Thor swings his hammer at FTL speeds, one swing and the Hulk would go down, two and he would be out.

Nod
How sad.

Anyway Supergirl probably beats him. If not Gladiator.

Nod
Could of, would of, should of. Hulk has handled Thor enough times that you're wrong and the showings prove it. :happy
Really? I would like to see the proof backing your opinion. Otherwise your speculation and opinion = shit
duryes

The power plant was effective at keeping Gladiator down after Hulk abused him.

So, Gladiator fights a ftl speeds now? Got proof? duriroll Sentry speed blitzed Hulk twice. Hulk brushed the first sneak attack/speed blitz off and punched entry the 2nd time. Tell the writer? crylaugh

Hulk's durability and healing factor have always been uber. Your denial doesn't change 40+ years of showings. big grin

Did you cry? Because I swear your eyes must be tearing up. laughing out loud

Wrong.

The first speedblitz was quickly ended by Sentry by choice.

The second? Thats not a speedblitz when Sentry has flew to the sun in a few panels and there Hulk manages to talk for ages.

If anyone uses their speed Hulk loses.

Gladiator was dominating Hulk till somehow he got his weakness and beat him using that.

If anybody uses that as an arguiment they need to go back and read some more comics.

SuperiorTech
http://img102.imagevenue.com/loc626/th_42215_1_6127_122_626lo.jpghttp://img42.imagevenue.com/loc633/th_42216_1_0135_122_633lo.jpghttp://img191.imagevenue.com/loc242/th_42222_1_0144_122_242lo.jpghttp://img142.imagevenue.com/loc702/th_42227_1_3152_122_702lo.jpg
http://img174.imagevenue.com/loc139/th_42228_1_9168_122_139lo.jpghttp://img166.imagevenue.com/loc1099/th_42230_1_4171_122_1099lo.jpghttp://img143.imagevenue.com/loc1182/th_42235_1_6189_122_1182lo.jpg
http://img121.imagevenue.com/loc794/th_42240_1_6192_122_794lo.jpg

lft4ded
Ha, so Gladiator's HV is like Superman shooting Kryptonite rays from his eyes?

Now that I re-read this I see where Gladiator fans have a problem with this. Gladiator isn't completely invulnerable, but then neither is Hulk or Superman. So assuming Superman's HV didn't burn through Hulk's hand, but hurt Superman too, would Hulk have surmised that 'Superman is vulnerable to certain wavelength's of radiation' and slung him into the reactor?

Gladiator, the warrior who can fly through the heart of stars, was actually vulnerable to something (apparently random radiant energy) inside the reactor core?

That and it took moments for Gladiator to fly Hulk to edge of the atmosphere, at which point he slows down to give Hulk an additional 3 seconds to figure something out.

Or the fact that the heat of re-entry actually mattered to Gladiator? Ha!

BlackJackStorm

2. Gladiator

3. Sentry (rematch)

4. Super Girl

5. Superman

6. Silver Surfer

7. Beta Ray Bill

8. Current Thor

Clears it easy. No one of this list is skyfather level as World Breaker Hulk is.

Estacado
Clears it easy. No one of this list is skyfather level as World Breaker Hulk is.
Moron.

Badabing
Also MR.BADABING... Spiderman beat firelord in the comicbook to wow his FANS but on KMC FIRELORD WOULD NOT BE RESTRICTED BY A PEN AND COOK SPIDERMAN FOR LUNCH. That doesn't apply to Hulk since he beaten opponents numerous times with Thor/Gladiator power sets.
Originally posted by Nod
Wrong.

The first speedblitz was quickly ended by Sentry by choice.

The second? Thats not a speedblitz when Sentry has flew to the sun in a few panels and there Hulk manages to talk for ages.

If anyone uses their speed Hulk loses.

Gladiator was dominating Hulk till somehow he got his weakness and beat him using that.

If anybody uses that as an arguiment they need to go back and read some more comics. Another day and another troll/sock shows up on KMC. laughing out loud

Nod
That doesn't apply to Hulk since he beaten opponents numerous times with Thor/Gladiator power sets.
Another day and another troll/sock shows up on KMC. laughing out loud

I don't know what they are. But I see your not denying any of it.

Badabing
Originally posted by Nod
I don't know what they are. But I see your not denying any of it. durwave

Nod
A hulk fanboy who ignores posts and waves.

Wow your not pathetic at all!! eek!

BUSTER1
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
http://img102.imagevenue.com/loc626/th_42215_1_6127_122_626lo.jpghttp://img42.imagevenue.com/loc633/th_42216_1_0135_122_633lo.jpghttp://img191.imagevenue.com/loc242/th_42222_1_0144_122_242lo.jpghttp://img142.imagevenue.com/loc702/th_42227_1_3152_122_702lo.jpg
http://img174.imagevenue.com/loc139/th_42228_1_9168_122_139lo.jpghttp://img166.imagevenue.com/loc1099/th_42230_1_4171_122_1099lo.jpghttp://img143.imagevenue.com/loc1182/th_42235_1_6189_122_1182lo.jpg
http://img121.imagevenue.com/loc794/th_42240_1_6192_122_794lo.jpg

Did this fight between Hulk and Gladiator happen when Banner was separated from the Hulk during the post-Onslaught heroes reborn period?

Badabing
Originally posted by Nod
A hulk fanboy who ignores posts and waves.

Wow your not pathetic at all!! eek! Reported for bashing. duryes

Are you going to PM me again? laughing out loud

Nod
Then reported for spam.

grey fox
Stops at Supes.

Badabing
Originally posted by Nod
Then reported for spam. happy

Doesn't change the reality that Hulk stops at 5. laughing out loud

Nod
Why?

Gladiator has punches that shatter planets and speed that Hulk wont see.

grey fox
Originally posted by Nod
Why?

Gladiator has punches that shatter planets and speed that Hulk wont see.

....and Hulk STILL kicked Gladiators ass before.

Nod
With the radiation weakness.

If Joker beats Superman with the Kryptonite does that mean he wins in a fair fight?

llagrok
Originally posted by grey fox
....and Hulk STILL kicked Gladiators ass before.

And Thor has beaten Mangog.

Point?

Badabing
Originally posted by llagrok
And Thor has beaten Mangog.

Point? The point is that Hulk has consistently beaten herald level characters. This is WW Hulk and more amped.

Hulk stops at 5.

Horrificus

2. Gladiator

3. Sentry (rematch)

4. Super Girl

5. Superman

6. Silver Surfer

7. Beta Ray Bill

8. Current Thor
WWH gets stopped by the bald guy at the Information Desk of the Baxter Building.

Horrificus
Originally posted by smashyou
stops at 2

apart from one he loses to evryone roll eyes (sarcastic)
Have New Respect for SmashYou. thumb up

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod
With the radiation weakness.

If Joker beats Superman with the Kryptonite does that mean he wins in a fair fight?

Once again read the F***ing comic and quit talking smack about a fight you didn't understand. Hulk had Gladiator down and out before he dragged him to the reactor for a further beatdown. Hulk basically thunderclapped Gladiator's head while they were in orbit; Gladiator temporarily lost consciousness from this and this is why they fell to Earth. Hulk then dragged Gladiator (barely conscious) to the reactor and further beat him down.

Faceman
Ok, he stops at Superman... Hulk will NEVER beat Superman. eek!

llagrok

james2099
The point is that Hulk has consistently beaten herald level characters. This is WW Hulk and more amped.

Hulk stops at 5. Its time to take the superman and hulk posters down from your wall,Everything that you say and believe has been corrected by someone else,Try posting the truth in future threads and look at things with an open mind instead of being a fanboy,What gave you away is the fact that you say hulk stops at 5 but fail to realize that 2,3 and 4 can do anything superman can do. smokin' ...And all three are better fighters than superman with two of them being faster and destroying planets at will...When debating on a thread in the future i suggest you learn what all fighters can do instead of focusing on one that you will always vote for....2 THROUGH 8 CAN DEFEAT HULK MANY WAYS AND WOULD NOT HAVE TO GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY....YET YOU CHOOSE SUPERMAN AS A FANBOY WOULD....MERRY CHRISTMAS BADABING AND BE SAFE.

Faceman
Once again read the F***ing comic and quit talking smack about a fight you didn't understand. Hulk had Gladiator down and out before he dragged him to the reactor for a further beatdown. Hulk basically thunderclapped Gladiator's head while they were in orbit; Gladiator temporarily lost consciousness from this and this is why they fell to Earth. Hulk then dragged Gladiator (barely conscious) to the reactor and further beat him down.

After that Hulk raped Gladiator... smile

janus77
Is this the issue when Surfer was depowered?
Because Surfer has fought Red Shift in a black hole.
no, this is during Planet Hulk. I believe that the blackhole to Sakaar is peculiarly potent, as Surfer enters it because it caught his attention.
he falls to Sakaar through it, unconscious after the journey. the Sakaarians state that the blackhole has that effect on everybody, save The Hulk. He's the only character to actually pass through without being KO'd.

Surfer later states that the planet's atmosphere is keeping him at a weakened state, unable to access the universe's Power Cosmic, and that it was the journey through the blackhole that made him weak in the first place. still, Surfer beat up Hulk and the Warbound for a good few panels, even though he was conflicted all the way through it (natch).

the whole Planet Hulk arc is just full of demonstrations of Hulk's godly durability and strength.

llagrok
no, this is during Planet Hulk. I believe that the blackhole to Sakaar is peculiarly potent, as Surfer enters it because it caught his attention.
he falls to Sakaar through it, unconscious after the journey. the Sakaarians state that the blackhole has that effect on everybody, save The Hulk. He's the only character to actually pass through without being KO'd.

Surfer later states that the planet's atmosphere is keeping him at a weakened state, unable to access the universe's Power Cosmic, and that it was the journey through the blackhole that made him weak in the first place. still, Surfer beat up Hulk and the Warbound for a good few panels, even though he was conflicted all the way through it (natch).

the whole Planet Hulk arc is just full of demonstrations of Hulk's godly durability and strength.

Epic lulz

janus77
gah, can we not stop using "Rape" as a (transitive) verb for expressing the superior-actions of one character against another?

these forums are full of kids I know, and I accept that they have their penchant for bad language and employing words for their emotional impact rather than their strict technical meaning but still ... "rape" is pretty horrendous and a vile way to express one character's superiority over another.

Symmetric Chaos
gah, can we not stop using "Rape" as a (transitive) verb for expressing the superior-actions of one character against another?

these forums are full of kids I know, and I accept that they have their penchant for bad language and employing words for their emotional impact rather than their strict technical meaning but still ... "rape" is pretty horrendous and a vile way to express one character's superiority over another.

Pr won't let us be more descriptive ermm

janus77
dunno, I always favoured the Tarantino line "I'm gonna get medieval on yo' ..."

janus77
btw Symmetric, anything to the arabic location stuff?
(can't workout what the terms mean, just realised that they are arabic)

*edit.
shoulda just googled in the first place. smile.

Symmetric Chaos
btw Symmetric, anything to the arabic location stuff?
(can't workout what the terms mean, just realised that they are arabic)

It's Yemen. I figured I'd claim to be from a place most people have never even heard of.

janus77
I could be unkind to Americans here (well, I am British, so maybe I should be?) but I'll refrain from playing on the stereotype.

I googled it straight after posting that question, I vaguely recall al-Jumhuuriyya in some context or other, so caught my attention.

Kutulu

^^ QFT. It's amazing how far the Hulk haters on this forum will go to try and disprove any feat of his, even to the point of creating a SOCK just to troll Hulk threads.

Estacado
Its time to take the superman and hulk posters down from your wall,Everything that you say and believe has been corrected by someone else,Try posting the truth in future threads and look at things with an open mind instead of being a fanboy,What gave you away is the fact that you say hulk stops at 5 but fail to realize that 2,3 and 4 can do anything superman can do. smokin' ...And all three are better fighters than superman with two of them being faster and destroying planets at will...When debating on a thread in the future i suggest you learn what all fighters can do instead of focusing on one that you will always vote for....2 THROUGH 8 CAN DEFEAT HULK MANY WAYS AND WOULD NOT HAVE TO GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY....YET YOU CHOOSE SUPERMAN AS A FANBOY WOULD....MERRY CHRISTMAS BADABING AND BE SAFE.
FAIL.

james2099
Originally posted by Estacado
FAIL. THE MISSING FANBOY HAS ARRIVED AT LAST laughing

Nod

I read it and we Hulk using his brains. Then admitted he would die but managed to fight through his eye beams then used the weakness.

james2099
Once again read the F***ing comic and quit talking smack about a fight you didn't understand. Hulk had Gladiator down and out before he dragged him to the reactor for a further beatdown. Hulk basically thunderclapped Gladiator's head while they were in orbit; Gladiator temporarily lost consciousness from this and this is why they fell to Earth. Hulk then dragged Gladiator (barely conscious) to the reactor and further beat him down. Do you realize that the hulk/gladiator fight scans are on this thread and what you just said is a lie...That thunderclapp did not stop gladiator....His OWN HV BACKFIRED BECAUSE OF HULKS INSTANT ADAMANTIUM HANDS laughing ...Gladiators OWN power stopped him,Hulk did nothing but nearly die and hold his chest and dragged gladiator to that reactor..one was holding his eyes and the other holding his chest..WHAT FIGHT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? sad

Horrificus

these forums are full of kids I know, and I accept that they have their penchant for bad language and employing words for their emotional impact rather than their strict technical meaning but still ... "rape" is pretty horrendous and a vile way to express one character's superiority over another. I agree.
It is a seriously disgusting term.
I have complained in the past, but it get's left there.
And, it seriously bugs me to see younger people throwing it around as much as they do.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Horrificus
I agree.
It is a seriously disgusting term.
I have complained in the past, but it get's left there.
And, it seriously bugs me to see younger people throwing it around as much as they do.

The lilluns is groun' up faser n' we did.

cmack
why is beta ray bill after silver surfer? anyways he gets to superman, we all know hulk cant beat superman

Horrificus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The lilluns is groun' up faser n' we did. You are right.
But, that's because a lot of the "adults" don't give a crap, and are actually allowing or instigating this.

Kids don't know how wrong it is. They don't have ANY honorable role-models, no "code" or real heroes.

Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer rapes Hulk if he gets that far.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer rapes Hulk if he gets that far.

doh

AlmightyKfish
I don't see what Hulk could do if Gladiator punches the planet to pieces, then throws Hulk towards the sun, and with no friction in space, Hulks own momentum drags him into the star and he dies...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I don't see what Hulk could do if Gladiator punches the planet to pieces, then throws Hulk towards the sun, and with no friction in space, Hulks own momentum drags him into the star and he dies...

Hulk would grab onto him the moment Gladiator got close enough to toss him.

Air Legend
Stops at 1

Badabing
Originally posted by Air Legend
Stops at 1 dur

Nod
2 more like it.

D-Block
Gladiator fighting smart should win easy due to his speed he shouldn't get touched on KMC.

BlackJackStorm
Clears it.

Nod
Clears it. hysterical

How? Explain to me how you made that decision?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nod
hysterical

How? Explain to me how you made that decision? Just look at the quote at the bottom of his sig. laughing

Nod
Originally posted by iceman24567
Just look at the quote at the bottom of his sig. laughing My god. laughing out loud

Badabing
Is it really so far fetched that Hulk clears this?

1. The Fantastic Four + She Hulk + Spiderman. Hulk spanked them + The Avengers and X Men. Hulk wins.

2. Gladiator. Hulk beat Glads even before is WW Hulk power level. Hulk wins.

3. Sentry (rematch). Bob loses worse than he did before. laughing Hulk wins.

4. Super Girl. Hulk beat Sentry, nuff said. Hulk wins.

5. Superman. DD killed Supes and Hulk spanked Sentry. Hulk wins.

6. Silver Surfer. Hulk and SS were both depowered on Sakaar and Hulk molested him. Hulk wins.

7. Beta Ray Bill. Hulk has beaten Thor numerous times. What chance does a Thor ripoff have? Hulk wins.

8. Current Thor. See above except for the Thor ripoff part. Hulk wins.

So, Hulk clears this. durhulk

horrorwolf
WWH clears this.

james2099
Fanboys........How many threads have themmmmm..Lets say fanboys....The kinds that love nonsense....They are fanboys......The ones that think hulk clears this.....Oh poor fanboys....Hulk gets tossed away a no.2....OH POOR FANBOYSSSSSSSSSS.

james2099
Is it really so far fetched that Hulk clears this?

1. The Fantastic Four + She Hulk + Spiderman. Hulk spanked them + The Avengers and X Men. Hulk wins.

2. Gladiator. Hulk beat Glads even before is WW Hulk power level. Hulk wins.

3. Sentry (rematch). Bob loses worse than he did before. laughing Hulk wins.

4. Super Girl. Hulk beat Sentry, nuff said. Hulk wins.

5. Superman. DD killed Supes and Hulk spanked Sentry. Hulk wins.

6. Silver Surfer. Hulk and SS were both depowered on Sakaar and Hulk molested him. Hulk wins.

7. Beta Ray Bill. Hulk has beaten Thor numerous times. What chance does a Thor ripoff have? Hulk wins.

8. Current Thor. See above except for the Thor ripoff part. Hulk wins.

So, Hulk clears this. durhulk One minute you say hulk stops at 5 then the next you say he clears it.....Could you by any chance be a....Lets seeeeeeee...... aaaaaaaa.....FANBOY?????

Symmetric Chaos
One minute you say hulk stops at 5 then the next you say he clears it.....Could you by any chance be a....Lets see...... joking????

Hit the the nail on the head there. If you'd called him a fanboy it would have made you look like an ignorant child.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Horrificus
You are right.
But, that's because a lot of the "adults" don't give a crap, and are actually allowing or instigating this.

Kids don't know how wrong it is. They don't have ANY honorable role-models, no "code" or real heroes.

Thank you for not blaming it all on kids and teens.

horrorwolf
WWH still clears this.

strengthkills
Originally posted by horrorwolf
WWH still clears this.

Silver Surfer would do very well,I think he would win against WWH unless he was at WWH WB levels.

Beta Ray Bill would be nice to see.

strengthkills
Catches hell at one then gets his ass beaten,burned up, BFR,drained,blown to bits,thrown into the sun,GOD blasted or KOED BY EVERYONE ELSE ON THE LIST.....HULK IS NOT DESIGNED TO TAKE ON 2 THROUGH 8......SPITE THREAD!!!!!

People still think Hulk couldnt survive the Sun,Im LULZIN right now.

Badabing
One minute you say hulk stops at 5 then the next you say he clears it.....Could you by any chance be a....Lets seeeeeeee...... aaaaaaaa.....FANBOY????? No. It's more of a "I've given up trying" thing. I say Hulk stops at 5 and people yell about Gladiator. I say Hulk clears it, using on panel feats and I'm a fanboy. sad

Now, what do I really think. WW Hulk was shown to be a team buster and unbeatable. That said, Hulk gets through 1. Gladiator should beat Hulk on paper but that confidence thing may be his downfall. Sentry should beat Hulk on paper but we saw how that went. Supergirl, while much more versatile and will win on KMC unless she is prone to a lot of CIS. Superman beats Hulk.

Air Legend
Stops at 1

strengthkills
No. It's more of a "I've given up trying" thing. I say Hulk stops at 5 and people yell about Gladiator. I say Hulk clears it, using on panel feats and I'm a fanboy. sad

Now, what do I really think. WW Hulk was shown to be a team buster and unbeatable. That said, Hulk gets through 1. Gladiator should beat Hulk on paper but that confidence thing may be his downfall. Sentry should beat Hulk on paper but we saw how that went. Supergirl, while much more versatile and will win on KMC unless she is prone to a lot of CIS. Superman beats Hulk.

"On paper" Hulk is out of these guys "on paper" league.

strengthkills

If you didnt give me the impression of someon who likes B-Ball,the we would have "unfriendly" words with one another.

james2099
Originally posted by strengthkills
People still think Hulk couldnt survive the Sun,Im LULZIN right now. Show scans of hulk inside a sun and being able to get out and return to the battlefield. mad

carver9
stops at 6

strengthkills
Show scans of hulk inside a sun and being able to get out and return to the battlefield. mad

Read a comic with the Hulk in it,knowledge is power and your pretty weak right now.

LULZIN

Nod
You have no knowledge.

janus77
Hulk's survived entry through a black hole that even sapped The Silver Surfer's power - to the point where Surfer was unconscious and unable to absorb the Power Cosmic. not only did The Hulk survive, but he also fought a pitched battle with the 'welcoming party' on Sakaar, lobbed about mountains, took massive bombs head on, swam in lava, sunk into lava while holding the tectonic plates together...

so if he's pretty much his normal self after going through a black hole, I'd bet he'd be perfectly ok with the centre of the sun.

llagrok
Hulk's survived entry through a black hole that even sapped The Silver Surfer's power - to the point where Surfer was unconscious and unable to absorb the Power Cosmic. not only did The Hulk survive, but he also fought a pitched battle with the 'welcoming party' on Sakaar, lobbed about mountains, took massive bombs head on, swam in lava, sunk into lava while holding the tectonic plates together...

so if he's pretty much his normal self after going through a black hole, I'd bet he'd be perfectly ok with the centre of the sun.

It cut the Surfer off from his power source..

janus77
yes, but what has that to do with what I was talking about - the durability of Hulk. the fact is that Hulk too was a lot weaker more vulnerable on Sakaar, but he survived the blackhole without losing consciousness, whereas nobody else has ever done so - including The Surfer.

that was a particularly nasty black hole, that's all I was pointing out.

llagrok
That's a pretty bold claim.

Symmetric Chaos

No the people on Sakkar did that after they captured him. His point is that the wormhole/blackhole/whatever is implied to have KOd Surfer but had comparatively little effect on Hulk.

llagrok
No the people on Sakkar did that after they captured him. His point is that the wormhole/blackhole/whatever is implied to have KOd Surfer but had comparatively little effect on Hulk.

I know, but the Surfer never said that it was the people that cut him off.

janus77
but as both symm and I have said, it's beside the point smile.

and I do recall Surfer saying that he was unconscious when he fell through the black hole. which was when they - Sakaarians - managed to put the obedience disc on him.

he had enough stored up PC to still beat down Hulk and the Warbound, and also to free them from their obedience discs, but had to leave the planet pdq in order to reconnect with the Power Cosmic. which indicates, to my mind, that it could also be something about the nature of that sector of space, that it doesn't flow with the usual Power Cosmic or something (as well as the Sakaarian technology inhibiting the PC explanation).

Symmetric Chaos

You think the control badge just spontaneously appeared on him?

llagrok
You think the control badge just spontaneously appeared on him?

You misunderstood me.

I think the black hole is responsible for cutting him off from his link to the power cosmic, and the obedience disk responsible for keeping him on Sakaar.

BlackJackStorm
Just look at the quote at the bottom of his sig. laughing

Signature by Greg Pak, idiot.

iceman24567
Signature by Greg Pak, idiot. Who care who you are letting it cloud your judgment does that quote mean he can take out skyfathers? I think you misinterpreted what he mean by strongest and you are letting it get out of had let this thread die since you just want to do the childish name calling thing.

BlackJackStorm

2. Gladiator

3. Sentry (rematch)

4. Super Girl

5. Superman

6. Silver Surfer

7. Beta Ray Bill

8. Current Thor

For people who asked why WWH clears it.
The ones of the list are all top tier, wwh is way above top tiers. He destroys them.

BlackJackStorm
Who care who you are letting it cloud your judgment does that quote mean he can take out skyfathers? I think you misinterpreted what he mean by strongest and you are letting it get out of had let this thread die since you just want to do the childish name calling thing.

Don't read wwh please laughing It could be dangerous for you heart sad

iceman24567
Don't read wwh please laughing It could be dangerous for you heart sad I already did entertaining as it was it doesn't prove the Hulk to be the most powerful being on earth much less the whole Marvel Universe.

BlackJackStorm
I already did entertaining as it was it doesn't prove the Hulk to be the most powerful being on earth much less the whole Marvel Universe.

Ok, Iceman24567's opinion > Pak/Paniccia/Marvel opinions.

iceman24567
Ok, Iceman24567's opinion > Pak/Paniccia/Marvel opinions. More like Marvel, top tiers/Skyfathers/abstracts > Hulk.

janus77
Hulk is the STRONGEST one there is, that's what he says, that's what he proves time and time again.

sadly 1) the "there is" is in reference to Earth (of which he, undoubtedly is the strongest 'mortal' - there's a Celestial somewhere on Earth no?) and 2) strength does not equal power. power is made up of more attributes than simply brute strength.

imo he could beat each and everyone in that gauntlet, if they fought him on his terms. slugging it out, coming in close, trading punches rather than using their speed/flexibility. I doubt that any one of them could overpower him. yet at the same time, how does he even see half these characters if they're intangible/moving at FTL speeds/flying miles up in the air ... he has limitations in terms of range, that's why he can't be pitted against Superman without a whole bunch of stipulations to make it a fight.

iceman24567
Hulk is the STRONGEST one there is, that's what he says, that's what he proves time and time again.

sadly 1) the "there is" is in reference to Earth (of which he, undoubtedly is the strongest 'mortal' - there's a Celestial somewhere on Earth no?) and 2) strength does not equal power. power is made up of more attributes than simply brute strength.

imo he could beat each and everyone in that gauntlet, if they fought him on his terms. slugging it out, coming in close, trading punches rather than using their speed/flexibility. I doubt that any one of them could overpower him. yet at the same time, how does he even see half these characters if they're intangible/moving at FTL speeds/flying miles up in the air ... he has limitations in terms of range, that's why he can't be pitted against Superman without a whole bunch of stipulations to make it a fight. That is exactly what i was trying to say strength does not always equal power i applaud you. I tried telling the man he misinterpreted what Pak was saying but no. "Hulk smash universe"

BlackJackStorm
More like Marvel, top tiers/Skyfathers/abstracts > Hulk.

You wish laughing

iceman24567
You wish laughing Now your just being annoying with your trolling go away far far away.

llagrok
Ok, Iceman24567's opinion > Pak/Paniccia/Marvel opinions.

Pak doesn't necessarily represent Marvel, as his writing conflict with a lot of continuity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.