Darkseid vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

smashyou
current gets flicked away

classic kills her

hater

WrathfulDwarf
DS loves WW.

guy222
quan

classic or current ds

JediSamuraiMRB
Does Diana have GodWave?

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS wins both. The Shadow demons will kill her. THe ALE will render her immobile. He's stronger than her. And nearly as fast and skilled.

Silent Master
Really, because looking at the other Wonder Woman thread, I would have thought that your WW was >>>> Darkseid.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And nearly as fast and skilled.
confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Silent Master
Really, because looking at the other Wonder Woman thread, I would have thought that your WW was >>>> Darkseid.

When I want to hear from you, I'll let you know. TROLL.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
confused

In combat speed. In travel speed, DS has her beaten in spades.

Priest
In combat speed. In travel speed, DS has her beaten in spades.
Teleporting don't count for travel speed. And Diana has better combat speed than DS.

Silent Master

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Teleporting don't count for travel speed. And Diana has better combat speed than DS.

No. DS can fly. ANd i'm talking from the center of the universe to the ends of it in mere seconds. I posted the scans in my battlze zone. He also has super speed in combat. Also posted in my battle zone. Can't find it tho lol. But I said he's nearly her equal in terms of combat speed and skill.

Inhuman
No. DS can fly. ANd i'm talking from the center of the universe to the ends of it in mere seconds. I posted the scans in my battlze zone. He also has super speed in combat. Also posted in my battle zone. Can't find it tho lol. But I said he's nearly her equal in terms of combat speed and skill.

I want to see scans of DS h2h combat speed/skill smile

Creshosk

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t466263.html

Just don't ask me to tell you how I found it...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Creshosk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t466263.html

Just don't ask me to tell you how I found it...

Thanks very much

Gecko4lif

james2099
DS wins both. The Shadow demons will kill her. THe ALE will render her immobile. He's stronger than her. And nearly as fast and skilled. confused

BlackJackStorm
If Batman can make DS bleed, WW kills him easy.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
If Batman can make DS bleed, WW kills him easy.
So ww can beat the spectre?

Priest
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
So ww can beat the spectre?
Playing that game is senseless with him, he can just ask you "can wonder woman beat batman"..

endrict
DS

Violent2Dope
ROFLROFLROFLROFL...Seriously? What is Wonderwoman gonna do except die?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
ROFLROFLROFLROFL...Seriously? What is Wonderwoman gonna do except die?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X1SMYNp6qgc

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Silent Master

laughing

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.