Many Happy Returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Flotsam

The Grey Fox

Dr Flotsam

The Grey Fox

johnnyforever
Who are you? .. What are you trying to do/sell? .. mmm

Dr Flotsam

johnnyforever

The Grey Fox
Hey! Don't call her or anyone else 'mongrels'! Unluckily for you, I speak french, so insulting us with it is useless. You seem like a generally nasty person, so please leave. You're no better than us.

Dr Flotsam
Ahhhhh, nothing quite as sad as witnessing firsthand, such denial. I leave only this message to you; heed my advice. And other amoureux sourds-muets de film, heed this image, and most importantly learn form it lest you end up in a similar state. Looks as though I made my return just in time, I undoubtbly suspect you all appreciate and welcome it.

Reverend Axel
You've returned. I did not know you had left. I don't really know who you are. OTF is not your place for long winded messages, it'll fly over most posters heads. wink

MR.Grum

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Dr Flotsam
Ahhhhh, nothing quite as sad as witnessing firsthand, such denial. I leave only this message to you; heed my advice. And other amoureux sourds-muets de film, heed this image, and most importantly learn form it lest you end up in a similar state. Looks as though I made my return just in time, I undoubtbly suspect you all appreciate and welcome it.
GTFO mmm

Originally posted by Reverend Axel
You've returned. I did not know you had left. I don't really know who you are. OTF is not your place for long winded messages, it'll fly over most posters heads. wink
The kind of over-the-top wierd english he's using will fly over the heads of almost anyone, except people from the 17th century.

Originally posted by MR.Grum
LUL WUT.
haermm2

Dr Flotsam
LUL WUT.

Explain these shenanigans at once Mrs "MR.Grum", some secret code?

MR.Grum

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
GTFO mmm

The kind of over-the-top wierd english he's using will fly over the heads of almost anyone, except people from the 17th century.

haermm2

You're not Heeding, Heed!

The Grey Fox
Explain these shenanigans at once Mrs "MR.Grum", some secret code?

You sure have a great sense of wit! Wow, you really got me there, you crack me up! 'Mrs "MR.Grum"' Wow thats just supremely witty.

Dr Flotsam

The Grey Fox
You're not Heeding, Heed!

Heed this:

http://www.costaricanuestra.com/foro/userpix/903_gtfo_1.jpg

...Biatch

Reverend Axel

MR.Grum
Explain these shenanigans at once Mrs "MR.Grum", some secret code? herbnoneShow me what breaks a soul or the mind.

Reverend Axel
herbnoneShow me what breaks a soul or the mind. Close your eyes and begin to relax. Take a deep breath, and let
it out slowly. Concentrate on your breathing. With each breath
you become more relaxed. Imagine a brilliant white light above
you, focusing on this light as it flows through your body. Allow
yourself to drift off as you fall deeper and deeper into a more
relaxed state of mind. Now as I count backward from ten to one,
you will feel more peaceful, and calm. Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven.
Six. You will enter a safe place where nothing can harm you.
Five. Four. Three. Two. If at any time you need to come back, all
you must do is open your eyes. One.

Mywi
LUL WUT.

MR.Grum

Neo Darkhalen

Dr Flotsam
You sure have a great sense of wit! Wow, you really got me there, you crack me up! 'Mrs "MR.Grum"' Wow thats just supremely witty.

How unfortunate, I detect a large quantity of agression, added with a wisp of self loathing. What causes you to become so defensive once analysed?, I suspect deep down, you feel that your true self is not worthy to be analysed by one of my magnificant stanse. But fear not !, despite the pedastol from which I look down upon you, I am above all here to help and will assist any id no matter how unworthy of my presese it may be.

But for us to continue our sessions and me to accept you, you must fist accept yourself, only then can we continue our work.

$43,931 for the session.

Reverend Axel
How unfortunate, I detect a large quantity of agression, added with a wisp of self loathing. What causes you to become so defensive once analysed, I suspect deep down, you feel that your true self is not worthy to be analysed by one of my magnificant stanse. But fear not !, despite the pedastol from which I look down upon you, I am above all here to help and will assist any id no matter how unworthy of my presese it may be.

But for us to continue our sessions and me to accept you, you must fist accept yourself, only then can we continue our work.

$43,931 for the session. Question. How can you detect "agression" through text on a screen?

MR.Grum
How unfortunate, I detect a large quantity of agression, added with a wisp of self loathing. What causes you to become so defensive once analysed, I suspect deep down, you feel that your true self is not worthy to be analysed by one of my magnificant stanse. But fear not !, despite the pedastol from which I look down upon you, I am above all here to help and will assist any id no matter how unworthy of my presese it may be.

$43,931 for the session. isnt there off switch on you.hmm

The Grey Fox
How unfortunate, I detect a large quantity of agression, added with a wisp of self loathing. What causes you to become so defensive once analysed?, I suspect deep down, you feel that your true self is not worthy to be analysed by one of my magnificant stanse. But fear not !, despite the pedastol from which I look down upon you, I am above all here to help and will assist any id no matter how unworthy of my presese it may be.

$43,931 for the session.
Stop saying crap about 'self-loathing', you're just annoying now. And you reek of fail. Nobodies buying your shit.

Dr Flotsam

MR.Grum
herbnone i would say sock but no ones this anal......well maybeh barker.

The Grey Fox

Dr Flotsam
herbnone i would say sock but no ones this anal......well maybeh barker.

Sock?. Explain yourself at once Mrs !, I have no interest in socks. Unless like mine, they are made out of the finest Kashmir.

MR.Grum
Sock?. Explain yourself at once Mrs !, I have no interest in socks. Unless like mine, they are made out of the finest cashmere. herbnoneyou are just dieing to get in my pants arnt you.

The Grey Fox
Sock?. Explain yourself at once Mrs !, I have no interest in socks. Unless like mine, they are made out of the finest cashmere.

Kashmir you mean? Not so smart afterall, Mr. Dr. Flotsam herbgrin

Reverend Axel

MR.Grum
Kashmir you mean? Not so smart afterall, Mr. Dr. Flotsam herbgrin herbohpwnt

MR.Grum
Well, its impossible to tell what people are saying on a public forum that has no emotion.

I could say to Mr. Grum "**** You", you could see that as either sarcasm or sincerity.

So, once again, I ask. How does one detect any sort of emotion from someone he doesn't know in a public forum by just reading text.

Now, in literature I can understand. You can feel the emotion through the authors words, but its expected emotions you'll get from reading the text. You're not reading a story, these people are not characters, you have no idea what they are saying in their messages because you have no idea who they are. but i still ub yah big guy.

Dr Flotsam
Kashmir you mean? Not so smart afterall, Mr. Dr. Flotsam herbgrin

Now now, enough of this editing my posts to fit your own foutaise spelling skills.

The Grey Fox
Well, its impossible to tell what people are saying on a public forum that has no emotion.

I could say to Mr. Grum "**** You", you could see that as either sarcasm or sincerity.

So, once again, I ask. How does one detect any sort of emotion from someone he doesn't know in a public forum by just reading text.

Now, in literature I can understand. You can feel the emotion through the authors words, but its expected emotions you'll get from reading the text. You're not reading a story, these people are not characters, you have no idea what they are saying in their messages because you have no idea who they are.

You do realise he called you fat and bloated, in French?

Reverend Axel
but i still ub yah big guy. **** you.

Reverend Axel
You do realise he called you fat and bloated, in French? No, but do I care? Not at all. If he's willing to stoop to the level of insults, I know who the real genius is here.

The Grey Fox
Now now, enough of this editing my posts to fit your own foutaise spelling skills.

Wow. You changed your post. Good work. Too bad it says 'Post changed at' underneath it.

The Grey Fox
No, but do I care? Not at all. If he's willing to stoop to the level of insults, I know who the real genius is here.

Me? herbsmile

MR.Grum
**** you. hug

Reverend Axel
Me? herbsmile ...Uh...yeah...You...

Dr Flotsam

The Grey Fox

Reverend Axel

The Grey Fox
...Uh...yeah...You...

Me happy now herbsmile

Morning_Glory

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Boston? shock no. herbnone and hes a real douche.

Dr Flotsam
Boston? shock no.

Explain these shenanigans at once, Mr "Morning Glory".

Morning_Glory
so I hear, but I just got here...

Morning_Glory
Explain these shenanigans at once, Mrs "Morning Glory". does this mean there is a Mr Morning Glory love

MR.Grum
so I hear, but I just got here... lawl.

The Grey Fox
does this mean there is a Mr Morning Glory love

He called grum 'Mrs. MR.Grum' earlier haermm

MR.Grum
He called grum 'Mrs. MR.Grum' earlier haermm haermm cus hes so witty

Morning_Glory
He called grum 'Mrs. MR.Grum' earlier haermm ha ha ha hasldjslak

Dr Flotsam
does this mean there is a Mr Morning Glory love

Aha! longing for a mate. This leads me to believe you must suffer from some no matter how acute, form of isolation and perheps even depression.

As any intellectual worth his salt will tell you, confront and cure. You must eradicate this problem before it has a chance to take over.

$46,4448 for the session

The Grey Fox
haermm cus hes so witty

He blows us away with his genius and superiority. haermm

MR.Grum
ha ha ha hasldjslak herbnone tease.

Morning_Glory
herbnone tease. meh.no expression

The Grey Fox
Aha! longing for a mate. This leads me to believe you must suffer from some no matter how acute, form of isolation and perheps even depression.

As any intellectual worth his salt will tell you, confront and cure. You must eradicate this problem before it has a chance to take over.

$46,4448 for the session

Okay, the salt thing has been used 5 times now. I think you're using a language converter.

MR.Grum
He blows us away with his genius and superiority. haermm haermm i thought it was all the hot air coming out of his head.

MR.Grum
meh.no expression ~meh indeed~herbnone

Morning_Glory

$46,4448 for the session you can have a Grum boogie instead, that should cover the cost

The Grey Fox
haermm i thought it was all the hot air coming out of his head.

And I wondered why I got a fever after going here today haermm

MR.Grum
you can have a Grum boogie instead, that should cover the cost or this strange matter i found in mgs ear.

MR.Grum
And I wondered why I got a fever after going here today haermm haermm

Dr Flotsam

The Grey Fox

Reverend Axel
I detect an element of shame for ones own physical appearence, compensated inadvertadly by the use of such childishly scribbled faces in online messsages.

Profiled for how pathetic it is.

Dr Flotsam
Actually thats a photo of Grum. mmm

And also I've figured out that you are using a language converter... it was easy to spot from the 'worth their salt' phrase appearing 5 times.

I'll refrain from succumbing to my urge to point out that sheer asininity of this message.

MR.Grum

The Grey Fox
Dr Flotsam uses BlaBlahBlah.Mr.Grum is unaffected mr.grum used herbnoneherbnone

It's super effective

The Grey Fox

I was considering profiling it but you beat me uhuh

I'm watchin' you

The Grey Fox
I'll refrain from succumbing to my urge to point out that sheer asininity of this message.

herbeyes

MR.Grum
It's super effective Dr Flotsam hung on with i think im smart.

The Grey Fox
Dr Flotsam hung on with i think im smart.

Dr Flotsam used bide time to think up nonsense

Reverend Axel
I was considering profiling it but you beat me uhuh

I'm watchin' you Pluz dunt.

Dr Flotsam

The Grey Fox
Pluz dunt.

mmm

MR.Grum

Dr Flotsam

Profiling?, Explain Yourself At Once Mrs "Reverend"!

MR.Grum
Dr Flotsam used bide time to think up nonsense lawl

The Grey Fox

Reverend Axel
Profiling?, Explain Yourself At Once Mrs "Reverend"! I put the quote in my profile so everyone who views my profile can see just how funny that quote was.

Do you need me to explain it further?

The Grey Fox
Profiling?, Explain Yourself At Once Mrs "Reverend"!

Yep he's definately using a language converter. and that is terrible english too. "Profiling?," what kind of moron puts a question mark before a comma? herbnone

Dr Flotsam unleashed nonsense on grum and Axel. But it had no effect.

MR.Grum
Yep he's definately using a language converter. and that is terrible english too. "Profiling?," what kind of moron puts a question mark before a comma? herbnone

Dr Flotsam unleashed nonsense on grum and Axel. But it had no effect. lmao

Dr Flotsam

The Grey Fox

MR.Grum

Dr Flotsam

Morning_Glory

MR.Grum

The Grey Fox

Dr Flotsam
Denial, denial and more denial. Sauteed with the faintest wisp of denial.

The Grey Fox

Reverend Axel
Very well, you are free to percieve me as anything less than infallible
Way ahead of you.

but be warned these delusions will seep out over time in far uglier ways Uglier, check.

Be warned, and prepare for what awaits.

Alright.

$899,986 for the session, plus interest.

Good. Now, that you're done. Goodbye.

MR.Grum
His French makes no sense. And you're right, intelligence is wasted here erm

herbeyes
Ok... he makes me sad in my pants.

The Grey Fox
Denial, denial and more denial. Sauteed with the faintest wisp of denial.

lol. you fail.

I think it's obvious enough you're using a translator.

MR.Grum
lol. you fail.

I think it's obvious enough you're using a translator. BT1U8SsBxWg

Dr Flotsam
lol. you fail.

I think it's obvious enough you're using a translator.

You sir, are the most bloated oaf I've ever had the misfortune to come across. Not to mention Your constant accusations of me using a "translator", do you realise how moronic you look, using a translator for what you unkempt cur ?, go ahead, I'm listening, what do you actually think I am using this translator for. Because as far as I'm able to piece together, the heirarchy of events took place in a manner such as you were sitting in your padded cell, flicking (not to mention drooling) through the dictionary, happened upon the word "translator" , and in a spontanious burst of energy, burst (not to mentioned slobbered, mind you) out "IDEA!!!!". Then, raced tripping over your own feet to your computer and mashed the word into your keyboard repeatedly. Now come on, accept your obvious inferiority and dedicate the rest of your life to becoming more like me.

The Grey Fox
lmao

The Grey Fox
You sir, are the most bloated oaf I've ever had the misfortune to come across. Not to mention You constant accusations of me using a "translator", do you realise how moronic you look, using a translator for what you unkempt cur, go ahead, I'm listening, what do you actually think I am using this translator for. Because as far as I'm able to piece together, the heirarchy of events took place in a manner such as you were sitting in your padded cell, flicking (not to mention drooling) through the dictionary, happened upon the word "translator" , and in a spontanious burst of energy, burst (not to mentioned slobbered, mind you) out "IDEA!!!!". Then, raced tripping over your own feet to your computer and mashed the word into your keyboard repeatedly. Now come on, accept your obvious inferiority and dedicate the rest of your life to becoming more like me.

herbdance

Reverend Axel
You sir, are the most bloated oaf I've ever had the misfortune to come across. Not to mention Your constant accusations of me using a "translator", do you realise how moronic you look, using a translator for what you unkempt cur ?, go ahead, I'm listening, what do you actually think I am using this translator for. Because as far as I'm able to piece together, the heirarchy of events took place in a manner such as you were sitting in your padded cell, flicking (not to mention drooling) through the dictionary, happened upon the word "translator" , and in a spontanious burst of energy, burst (not to mentioned slobbered, mind you) out "IDEA!!!!". Then, raced tripping over your own feet to your computer and mashed the word into your keyboard repeatedly. Now come on, accept your obvious inferiority and dedicate the rest of your life to becoming more like me. A whole 10 minutes. Wow.

MR.Grum
You sir, are the most bloated oaf I've ever had the misfortune to come across. Not to mention Your constant accusations of me using a "translator", do you realise how moronic you look, using a translator for what you unkempt cur ?, go ahead, I'm listening, what do you actually think I am using this translator for. Because as far as I'm able to piece together, the heirarchy of events took place in a manner such as you were sitting in your padded cell, flicking (not to mention drooling) through the dictionary, happened upon the word "translator" , and in a spontanious burst of energy, burst (not to mentioned slobbered, mind you) out "IDEA!!!!". Then, raced tripping over your own feet to your computer and mashed the word into your keyboard repeatedly. Now come on, accept your obvious inferiority and dedicate the rest of your life to becoming more like me. LOL WU...T

The Grey Fox
A whole 10 minutes. Wow.

He lost it I think big grin

Dr Flotsam
A whole 10 minutes. Wow.

I whole ten minutes to what may I ask?.

However, I must add that such counting of the minutes, leads my inquisitive mind to believe that you must be suffering from some form of depression. Rendering you the sad lifeform which now sits silently watching the minutes go by.

However, it is not too late. you must turn your attention to more positive aspects of life. For instance, me; my immense intellect, sucess and kasmire socks are enough to bring a smile to anyone's face, no matter how reluctant that smile may be. Take delight that you have Dr Flotsam in your life, and tenfold by the fact that he has promised to spend more time helping people here than he had last year.

$989,887,656 for the session.

The Grey Fox
lol stfu

TRH
He believes he is in the intelligence club.

Reverend Axel
I whole ten minutes to what may I ask?.

However, I must add that such counting of the minutes, leads my inquisitive mind to believe that you must be suffering from some form of depression. Rendering you the sad lifeform which now sits silently watching the minutes go by.

However, it is not too late. you must turn your attention to more positive aspects of life. For instance, me; my immense intellect, sucess and kasmire socks are enough to bring a smile to anyone's face, no matter how reluctant that smile may be. Take delight that you have Dr Flotsam in your life, and tenfold by the fact that he has promised to spend more time helping people here than he had last year.

$989,887,656 for the session. Oh sorry, I forgot that I was talking to you. I mean, it just takes you so long to type out these long winded replies that I read about, oh...None of. Not because I can't, or because I'm "Depressed" or a "Sad Life form". Its mostly because YOU are the sad life form. The fact that you come on a forum and say you're smarter than everyone. Thats a sad life, to me.

That'll be...You know what, this one's on the house.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by TRH
He believes he is in the intelligence club.

He's a troll who's using a basic english to 300 IQ english, if you look at all his posts you can tell... repetition of phrases, use of random french... grammar problems that only a converter would do by accident.

Dr Flotsam
Oh, I see, you think I'm using a "basic english to 300 IQ english" translator. You stupid, stupid man. Although I suppose there is a germ of acomplement in the fact that you think only a "300 IQ" translator could come up with my kind of unique insight. So, I thank you.......................you cretinous moron.

The Grey Fox
I'll repeat my earlier statement...

lol stfu

TRH
Oh, I see, you think I'm using a "basic english to 300 IQ english" translator. You stupid, stupid man. Although I suppose there is a germ of acomplement in the fact that you think only a "300 IQ" translator could come up with my kind of unique insight. So, I thank you.......................you cretinous moron. You are indeed pathetic.

WrathfulDwarf
People play nice. No bashing.

Behave yourself.

TRH
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
People play nice. No bashing.

Behave yourself. Ban your twin

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by TRH
Ban your twin

I wonder what would happen then? Would it create some sort of time paradox?

TRH
I wonder what would happen then? Would it create some sort of time paradox? Nah

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by TRH
Nah

erm perhaps half his head would cave in

The Grey Fox
Hows it hanging Doc? Still annoyed?

Dr Flotsam

The Grey Fox
crylaugh

Edit: I should have realised earlier... Judge.

Secretus

The Grey Fox
Hey thar Pedobear

Secretus
Hey thar Pedobear

Hi ya. A/S/L?

The Grey Fox
13/f/cl

Secretus
13/f/cl

Are you alone?

The Grey Fox
yes smile

Secretus
yes smile

I'll be there in a few.

The Grey Fox
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/57/Hanson_dateline.jpg
Hey there! Why don't you have a seat?

Secretus
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/57/Hanson_dateline.jpg
Hey there! Why don't you have a seat?

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/The_judge.jpg

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Secretus
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/The_judge.jpg

Thats who the guy is, I think. The over-inflated sense of brilliance and the under-inflated... you get the point shifty

Secretus
Thats who the guy is, I think. The over-inflated sense of brilliance and the under-inflated... you get the point shifty

Yeah, I get it.

He's a sheep ****ing, retard.

The Grey Fox
sheep shagging? He's not from wales, is he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.