Hypothetical Question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Disclaimer: This is not happening to me now nor has it happened to me in the past and hopefully it never will. Anyway, let's say you're a teacher at a high school. Now, you've bonded well with a particular male or female student. You see as a professional rapport for the most part, but the student aged 14-16 sees it as much more. O.K. So one day, they approach you while you're marking papers or wherever there a few people and they tell you they love you and want you. When you refuse, they give you an ultimatum (I know you all know where I'm going with this), "Either you have sex with me or I'll tell my parents and everybody else you raped/touched me. What would you do in this situation? Please consider the ostensible rise in teacher student misconduct and the fact that a teachers rights are but a precious few (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The Grey Fox
I'd probably talk to the parents about it, and explain the situation, and hope they understood. But it is a pretty worrying question... I'm not 100% sure what I'd do.

Bloigen
If girl = hot Then Action_Taken = Sex
If else Then Action_Taken = Murder

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Disclaimer: This is not happening to me now nor has it happened to me in the past and hopefully it never will. Anyway, let's say you're a teacher at a high school. Now, you've bonded well with a particular male or female student. You see as a professional rapport for the most part, but the student aged 14-16 sees it as much more. O.K. So one day, they approach you while you're marking papers or wherever there a few people and they tell you they love you and want you. When you refuse, they give you an ultimatum (I know you all know where I'm going with this), "Either you have sex with me or I'll tell my parents and everybody else you raped/touched me. What would you do in this situation? Please consider the ostensible rise in teacher student misconduct and the fact that a teachers rights are but a precious few (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Kill that ***** for lying.

JediSamuraiMRB

Interesting, but to me this sounds like someone that is disturbed and should seek help. The teacher should consult the childs' parents and let them take care of it.

EvilAngel
First you tell your head of staff.

Second, you contact the parents

Thirdly if you don't like the little brat anyway, you tell the police

Reverend Axel
Its not me.

Leo.M
Well if the few people that were in the room heard what she said then I'd take every single one to the Head of staff and let them tell her/him what they said.

Whip my hands clean and walk away. mmm

Punkyhermy
Blow the kid off
go to the principal immeadiately
and then inform the parents.

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Blow the kid off
go to the principal immeadiately
and then inform the parents.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Blow the kid off

I think he wants to avoid that sort of thing 131

TRH
Kill them.

Secretus

Damn, nigga.

You already know my answer.

Bloigen
None of you bitches would do them? nahuh

Secretus
Originally posted by Bloigen

Raw.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Secretus
Damn, nigga.

You already know my answer.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

I wouldn't even bother you with a ****ing question like that in the first place, bro.

Secretus
laughing laughing out loud laughing

I wouldn't even bother you with a ****ing question like that in the first place, bro.

Raw, nigga.

Might as well go out with a bang.

sammii
That is just wrong i couldn,t imagine any student even doing that ...although it does happen if i was the teacher i,d probly stab the child or summit

haha onlii jokiin

Rogue Jedi
Disclaimer: This is not happening to me now nor has it happened to me in the past and hopefully it never will. Anyway, let's say you're a teacher at a high school. Now, you've bonded well with a particular male or female student. You see as a professional rapport for the most part, but the student aged 14-16 sees it as much more. O.K. So one day, they approach you while you're marking papers or wherever there a few people and they tell you they love you and want you. When you refuse, they give you an ultimatum (I know you all know where I'm going with this), "Either you have sex with me or I'll tell my parents and everybody else you raped/touched me. What would you do in this situation? Please consider the ostensible rise in teacher student misconduct and the fact that a teachers rights are but a precious few (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. refuse. when they make the accusation, demand for clinical evidence.

charleestokie
The thing is, the teacher knows they're not guilty. And if they did what this kid asked they would probably do what they were going to do anyway...cause they sound pretty mentally unstable anyway. And I find if I know I haven't done something then people realise you haven't. There's no evidence of anything, so you would be fine.

Outbound
Originally posted by Bloigen

14 maybe, 16 is too old nahuh

Bardock42
First you tell your head of staff.

Second, you contact the parents

Thirdly if you don't like the little brat anyway, you tell the police

Then you **** her. No one will believe her now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.