Kain vs Pyramid Head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Can Kain kill this?

Burning thought
well youve said its invulerable

it can certainly do nothing to kain, its too slow

he would defeat it for sure, but kill it, if you say its unkillable by no means apprently, then no he cannot "kill" it, although he is likely to be able to kill things that are mostly unkillable because of soul powers, but apprently did you not say it has no soul or anything?

he would simply break its body or will until it wants to die but cant

EvilAngel
I'm going to say yes, seems very slow, and very stupid. Two things Kain can use to find away of finding a way to be rid of it...

Furion
It would not want to die due to the fact that it's not real. And it being slow I'm not so sure. It chased James in a small pathway thing so it could only "seem" slow. The only thing that can kill Pyramid Head is itself and the creator Example: James created Pyramid and kept running away from it. In the Lakeview hotel, he saw someone who looks close to somebody he loves get killed by 2 pyramid heads, James fought the creatures and they killed themselves because they're role was to torture James by killing someone who resembled his wife over and over, but James ceased to believe in that stuff so they had no role.

Furion
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I'm going to say yes, seems very slow, and very stupid. Two things Kain can use to find away of finding a way to be rid of it...
and those are?

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Furion
and those are?

Who knows, with it being so slow, and Kain being immortal,. he's got all the tim in the world...... literally

Furion
Like I said, Pyramid Head may only seem slow, but could go as fast it wants. I don't know for sure, but it might be possible cause it's not real, so it's not bound to usual laws.

EvilAngel
Like I said, Pyramid Head may only seem slow, but could go as fast it wants. I don't know for sure, but it might be possible cause it's not real, so it's not bound to usual laws.

Hm, well since Kain can't die anyway. I'd say if anyway can win this, he will

Burning thought

thats an assumption, because its not real it can go as fast as it wants? not likely, maybe as fast as James imagines it to go since its his imagination, tbh its lost because technically it doesnt excist and is not alive in the first place, so it loses by default laughing big grin

Furion
Well I'm imagining it.

Burning thought
Well I'm imagining it.

laughing well thats not good enough, its james monster, only he can i suppose.....in a way, although ime not sure if it works like that since i dont think he "can" mentally imagine by his own will the beings properties

all it is, is a figment so its not alive anyway as you said, but what it can do is probably little, especially to kain

123KID
stalemate
Kain can't die because he's immortal
Pyramid Head can't die because it's something James and Silent Hill made together and only James' self-realization can defeat it

Furion
Originally posted by Burning thought
laughing well thats not good enough, its james monster, only he can i suppose.....in a way, although ime not sure if it works like that since i dont think he "can" mentally imagine by his own will the beings properties

all it is, is a figment so its not alive anyway as you said, but what it can do is probably little, especially to kain

It's not James, but the town of Silent Hill that brings people's fears and hatreds and other emotions and mixes them and spews them out as demons. james saw all that crap cause he killed his wife (cause she had some disease.)

Pyron_Knight
This fight has no end.
It's a Bdass-off till the end of time.

Wil7
Kain can kill mostly everything.

Becci
Originally posted by Wil7

He can not, but it is not a debate I desire to have, so for the sake of saving myself time, I will pretend you are right.

Wil7
Good, keep it that way.

Pyron_Knight

He can't kill the subconscious manifestation of a guy's dark side that was brought to life by a spooky old town and can only be defeated by the guy realizing his dark side and accepting it.
But hey, not many can do that.

Wil7
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
He can't kill the subconscious manifestation of a guy's dark side that was brought to life by a spooky old town and can only be defeated by the guy realizing his dark side and accepting it.
But hey, not many can do that.

That is why I said MOSTLY EVERYTHING. He can't kill Pyron, Dark Titan, Bahatmut, Minerva, etc.

Burning thought
He can kill pyron, theres no debate whether he can or not if Pyron isnt doing anything.

And wtf? Bahatmut? thats a lame dragon Cloud cut in half lol, at least the rest are plausable but the fact youve even added Bahumaht in that list is laughable.

Wil7
He can kill pyron, theres no debate whether he can or not if Pyron isnt doing anything.

And wtf? Bahatmut? thats a lame dragon Cloud cut in half lol, at least the rest are plausable but the fact youve even added Bahumaht in that list is laughable.

Kain beating Pyron laughing

The fact that Bahatmuts what I like to call "Giant Rasengan" can destroy planets and more isn't laughable at all. He has done it before. Kain is nothing but a dot on a map. The only reason Cloud beat Bahatmut is because he had help from his friends. Duh Duh Duh.

Burning thought
you wouldnt AND could not debate against me not.

erm no, he sliced through the whole stupid thing and its blasts were so weak they destroyed bits of scaffholding and a small monument, their hardly a powerful dragon, infact being a Warcraft player he is a laughable dragon. The only worthwhile Bahumaht is Zero bahumaht and I dont think hes even Canon.

leonheartmm
^lol. egotistical much. btw, no1 agrees.

pyramid head alone doesnt exist. its the town of silent hill. can kain KILL pyramid head in silent hill??? prbably not. can kain do anything against samael/alessa, almost definately not.

Wil7
you wouldnt AND could not debate against me not.

erm no, he sliced through the whole stupid thing and its blasts were so weak they destroyed bits of scaffholding and a small monument, their hardly a powerful dragon, infact being a Warcraft player he is a laughable dragon. The only worthwhile Bahumaht is Zero bahumaht and I dont think hes even Canon.

Your not worth debating

You don't know anything about Bahatmut.

Burning thought
Your not worth debating

You don't know anything about Bahatmut.

I.e you couldnt debate against me

Hes a pathetic low class dragon, simple.

Dark-Jaxx
...Who couldn't beat Bahamut? no expression

Bahamut is weak as hell.

Wil7
I.e you couldnt debate against me

Hes a pathetic low class dragon, simple.

Well your not worth debating against, so why debate against someone that isn't worth shit?

He is the highest rating dragon that destroys planets for a living. He is even stated to be a high class dragon. Get your facts right.

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...Who couldn't beat Bahamut?

Bahamut is weak as hell.

Do you not know that his giant blast can destroy a planet, or did you forget that?

Pyron_Knight
Bahamut's blast can't destroy a planet....
What have you been smoking?

Burning thought
Well your not worth debating against, so why debate against someone that isn't worth shit?

He is the highest rating dragon that destroys planets for a living. He is even stated to be a high class dragon. Get your facts right.

Do you not know that his giant blast can destroy a planet, or did you forget that?

What are you smoking indeed, youve never debated against anyone, especialy not with anything of worth to debate with.

lmao, a high class dragon IN Final Fantasy home of perhaps some of the weakest dragons in fiction.

Dark-Jaxx

Do you not know that his giant blast can destroy a planet, or did you forget that? DESTROYS PLANETS!? haermm

BULLSHIT.

You are either severely misinformed, or are outright lying.

leonheartmm
it cant destroy planets, it can however distroy cities etc.

Dark-Jaxx
Never destroyed a city either.

leonheartmm
bahamut's blast in AC would have destroyed the major part of metropolitan city. and going by the power levels of bahamut zero in ff-7, he can definately do it. ofcourse, ff9 bahamut was destroying the entire city in the cutscene as well as all the white dragon army of kuja.

Dark-Jaxx
FFIX summons were Godly.

And Bahamut Zero is gameplay.

Bahamut Sin has no feat to suggest he can do such a thing.

Terryc250
Erm, Bahamut Zero is canon.. The giant materia contains bahamut zero. If i recall correctly its in bugenhagens observatory.

Pyron_Knight
FF has some strong dragons just not strong comparable to high-end stuff. i'd put htem in the middle somewhere.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by leonheartmm
it cant destroy planets, it can however distroy cities etc.

Destroying cities doesn't seem like a worthy feat for a dragon that size. It's like you would expect more from it.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Terryc250
Erm, Bahamut Zero is canon.. The giant materia contains bahamut zero. If i recall correctly its in bugenhagens observatory. The only time we ever see it is gameplay.

Terryc250
I was replying to Burning Thought who said it was "uncanon"

Burning thought
And he replied the same way I would.

Terryc250
Storyline = canon, "huge materia" is in the storyline, therefore its canon.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
FFIX summons were Godly.

And Bahamut Zero is gameplay.

Bahamut Sin has no feat to suggest he can do such a thing.

exactly the point, to say that final fantasy has some of the weakest dragins in games which look like lizards in front of warcraft dragons is pure ignorance for sum1 who hasnt played the final fantasy series. and gameplay is mostly what you have in rpgs, if you were to create a cannon based on cutscenes alone, youd end up with a very limited compilation of powers and abilities.

Dark-Jaxx
Not really, no.

Or can Squall really make a beam from his sword that pierces the atmosphere?

Cause that would have come in handy a few times in the FFVIII canon.

MadMel
ka...........me..........ha...........me................sword!! laughing out loud

but seriously, compared to the dragon aspects in warcraft, FF dragons are indeed small and weak..look at norzmordu erm

leonheartmm
and why not? seeing as griever can make a starsystem busting attack. and that isnt optional. onbly gameplay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.