Hey look, a youtube video or something that you're interested in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloigen
http://bloigen.myminicity.com/

ermmnone

TRH
crylaugh

Secretus
lol spam.

Röland
SHAMELESS SPAM MOTHER****ER!

InnerRise
I voted no.

w00t

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

The Grey Fox
What kind of SICK **** votes no!?

Bloigen
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
What kind of SICK **** votes no!? Originally posted by InnerRise
I voted no.

w00t

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by InnerRise
I voted no, because I am an attention whore

InnerRise
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
What kind of SICK **** votes no!? Being that you didn't vote no, it appears none do.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bloigen
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Well I know Monsters Inc. is almost 3 years old but I am fairly new to the movie. I just bought it last Sunday and it was my first time watching the movie all the way through and boy did it start my waterworks. I cry everytime I watch this movie. And believe me, I have watched this movie many times since I first bought it a week ago, like almost everyday and sometimes 2 times a day. If it wasn't for other things that I was doing I would be watching 3 or 4 times a day. I love this movie that much. In my opinion it is the best Pixar Movie of them all and probably of all the future Pixar Movies.This movie has gotten me stuck on Pixar now.Now I plan to buy all of the Pixar Movies and watch all the future Pixar Movies I have it so bad that I'll cry sometimes because of reviews that I read about Monsters Inc.. I even cry through random parts of the movie now because I know what's going to happen in the end.In my opinion Boo stole the movie. I love Boo and everything about her. She is so cute. I hope they make a sequel to Monsters Inc.. I really wished that they had shown the reunion between Boo and Sulley, because I really wanted to see Boo again and even though we know they got to be together again, we the audience didn't get to see it so I feel like I missed out on something and I don't feel complete. So yeah I really miss Boo and all the other characters and I really hope they do a sequel. If they do a sequel I want it to come into theaters and then DVD and Video instead of straight to DVD and Video, because I didn't get to see Monsters Inc. in theaters, which I really regret because I wasn't interested at the time, and plus I think that movies that goes to theaters get more recognition, acknowledgement and appreciation than movies that go straght to DVD and Video. So please let me know what you think and feel about the movie and if you think they should do a sequel, which they probably will cause Disney has said that after their contract with Pixar is over they are going to do a sequel to all of Pixar's Movies even to Toy Story 3, which I am greatly against. So hopefully they will do a sequel and we can all see Sulley, Mike Wakowski, and best of all Boo! So state your opinion and let me know what you think. Greatly appreciate it. Thank You.

InnerRise
MONSTERS INC.!eek!

I loved it then and still do.

herbdoped

Wild-Cherry
http://gyllenstad.myminicity.com/

RogerRamjet
mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.