In conclusion girls are icky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Röland
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3037/essayabc5al2.jpg

herbhappy

Bloigen
Old pic is old.

Edit: The one that taft posted was funnier anyway. uhuh

Impediment
Girls = Orgasm.

Get over it.

Röland
Originally posted by Bloigen
Old pic is old.

Edit: The one that taft posted was funnier anyway. uhuh

Your city sucks and is weak. biscuits

Originally posted by Impediment
Girls = Orgasm.

Get over it.

That's their power over us.

Bloigen

Secretus
This thread makes my penis hurt.

RogerRamjet
i didn't bother reading that stuff...the layout so unattractive...can someone give me a synopsis?

mitchum
Originally posted by Impediment
Girls = Orgasm.

Get over it.

Rogue Jedi
women have vaginas and titties. men want vaginas and titties. do the math.

THEY WIN.

mitchum
Oh, people actually read it?

Rogue Jedi
nah, I am just saying.

Secretus
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
women have vaginas and titties. men want vaginas and titties. do the math.

THEY WIN.

People get ****ed.

Win, win situation.

Well, except the ****.

Blight
Women Are Sadistic Emotion Terrorists. They call men pigs when most of them are backstabbing lying evil spawns of Satan. They're manipulative and thrive on putting themselves (Only so that you'll compliment them) and others (To make them feel good about themselves) down.

And yet I will always love them shock

charleestokie
Originally posted by Blight
Women Are Sadistic Emotion Terrorists. They call men pigs when most of them are backstabbing lying evil spawns of Satan. They're manipulative and thrive on putting themselves (Only so that you'll compliment them) and others (To make them feel good about themselves) down.

And yet I will always love them shock

Women aren't sadists! Not all of them! And not every woman is an emotional wreck either. It's not that women are evil men just aren't as clever as them, bless.

sammii
Men have more issues than woman they just try to hide it more because they try to be all 'manly' and shit
its bolocks Men are crazy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by sammii
Men have more issues than woman they just try to hide it more because they try to be all 'manly' and shit
its bolocks Men are crazy BULL and.....whats that word.......oh yeah, SHIT.

sammii
oOoOoOo HA

Rogue Jedi
oOoOoOo HA its the truth, girlie.

Bardock42
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
i didn't bother reading that stuff...the layout so unattractive...can someone give me a synopsis? Yeah, it's hilarious. Glad I could share the laughter with you.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Bloigen
Roland says:
It is time I tell you how I sway.
Bloigen says:
Okay...
Roland says:
I sway the way.... of the gay.

haermm

Blight
its bolocks Men are crazy And yet women are still evil no expression

apoc001
As men, we tend to focus on a single idea for extended periods of time. That's why it's more common for us to spend ours playing a single video game. Girls tend to multitask, but only do a little of each thing. That's why there are so many female nurses, secretaries, and receptionists, but not many female CEOs or brain surgeons. In intelligence exams, both sexes got the same avergae scores, but while the women's scores were mostly consistent, the men's were mostly either really low or really high. But we're stronger, so we win.

Also, women have small brains. It's science.

Reverend Axel
Some hot babes Here

charleestokie
Originally posted by apoc001
As men, we tend to focus on a single idea for extended periods of time. That's why it's more common for us to spend ours playing a single video game. Girls tend to multitask, but only do a little of each thing. That's why there are so many female nurses, secretaries, and receptionists, but not many female CEOs or brain surgeons. In intelligence exams, both sexes got the same avergae scores, but while the women's scores were mostly consistent, the men's were mostly either really low or really high. But we're stronger, so we win.

Also, women have small brains. It's science.

Who says men are stronger? I think you'll find they have the POTENTIAL to be stronger.

Barker
Originally posted by charleestokie
Who says men are less icky? I think you'll find they have the POTENTIAL to be less icky.
uhuh

Rogue Jedi
girls have yeast infections.

immaturerainbow
its bolocks Men are crazy
I disagree, us women are quite crazy.

It's us that make then men crazy, understand?

RE: Blaxican
Girl, you make me crazy.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
I disagree, us women are quite crazy.

It's us that make then men crazy, understand?

Useless bump. no expression

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Useless bump. no expression This bump was by mistake, I saw a post from Sammii and went to her profile, and saw some of the things she posted. I thought this was more recent, until I saw the date before the one I posted.

Barker
Posting in a Roland thread.

siriuswriter
Women - can't live with or without them. big grin

Boys can have the physical power as a consolation prize.

Girls can twist your mind and make a guy go mad.

Which superpower would you rather have?

RE: Blaxican
At the end of the day she's getting it in the butt, not me.

So I'll take option 1. 313

siriuswriter
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
At the end of the day she's getting it in the butt, not me.

So I'll take option 1. 313

In conclusion boys are icky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.