ROTS Mace va anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
lets say mace ended up confronting anakin at the end of rots instead of kenobi.
1) produce a possible dialogue between the two, before they fight.
2) all out who wins?

truejedi
Mace: chosen one my A$$! Prepare to get owned B***!

Anakin: But i can't live without her!!!!

*Mace destroys Anakin*

Anakin: I Hate you!!!!

Mace: You were a pompous whiny brat Anakin, I hate you too!!!

Man of Christ
LOL GOOD one truejedi. smile

0°Mandalore°0
This is a good fight. I believe Mace takes this. Even though Sidious was a superior opponent, his Vaapad style was able to handle him, which means Anakin would be even easier to handle. Plus, he is not in control of himself and his emotions, and he could very well understimate his opponent.

I haven't figured out a dialogue yet.

Se7in

Tommy Sanchez
anakin rapes mace with his lightsaber

0°Mandalore°0
Originally posted by Se7in
A good fight? Mace takes this relatively easily.

On second thought, you're right, it's not a good fight. But I don't think he takes it so easily.

vader11
Mace wins since this is dark side Anakin.

Darth Martin
Mace wins but Light Side Anakin will b alot more difficult cause that means Vapaad isn't is useful.

JediSamuraiMRB
I'll come up with a dialogue soon, but ROTS Mace wins.

Nod
What are we basing this owning on?

Se7in
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Mace wins but Light Side Anakin will b alot more difficult cause that means Vapaad isn't is useful.

You make it seem as if Vaapad is a form based merely off of the Dark Side presence of the enemy.

It's an aspect necessary for the completion of the Juyo form, and was a personal form of Mace Windu. Mace's skill with a blade far surpassed merely turning the Dark Side against his opponents. Since it's based off of Juyo, it is essentially a perfected blend of all the previous forms, unlike the terribly inefficient Niman. It involved physically augmentation of the user through the Force, precise bladework, overwhelming offense, impregnable defense, as well as acrobats and unorthodox/unexpected movements and swings.

Mace takes this easily.

Count Makashi
Against the Anakin(who had no control over his emotions and who wasn't thinking clearly)which Obi-Wan defeated, yes, he wins easily, but against normal ROTS Anakin, Mace goes down hard.

Darth Subjekt
Mace looks up and says, "Use the search button."

This is yet another thread that has been duplicated.

((The_Anomaly))
Against the Sith Anakin that Kenobi fought, Mace wins no problem. Against the Anakin who tooled Dooku...then well, I actually might give it to Anakin. Still would be a tough fight though.

NateGreySummers
Why do people keep on claiming that Anakin "tooled" or "pwned" Dooku? Dooku was outclassing both Obi-Wan and Anakin at the same time, was able to permanently disable Obi-Wan from the fight -when he could have just as easily done that to Anakin instead- they continue fighting and it's about even, and then Anakin pulls a fast one on him. This equates to him "tooling" Dooku, how?

Rogue Jedi
Mace owns Anakin. Mace is a master of vappad and is a seasoned swordsman. Experience makes up for the age difference.

Man of Christ
I also require you all to make a diologue for the confrontation.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by NateGreySummers
Why do people keep on claiming that Anakin "tooled" or "pwned" Dooku? Dooku was outclassing both Obi-Wan and Anakin at the same time, was able to permanently disable Obi-Wan from the fight -when he could have just as easily done that to Anakin instead- they continue fighting and it's about even, and then Anakin pulls a fast one on him. This equates to him "tooling" Dooku, how? Because when they were fighting him 2 on 1, they were using ploy forms and utilizing their mastered forms. Also, Anakin needs more room to properly use his, so when OB1 got disposed of, that gave Anakin all the room and reason to open up on Dooku. And Dooku got tooled, plain and simple.

And Anakin didn't pull a fast one. It says in the novel that with every blow Anakin delivered, he aged Dooku a decade, and all of Dooku's skills became a joke. That sounds like pwnage or getting tooled to me.

Rogue Jedi
exactly, Obi Wan was more or less in Annies way.

NateGreySummers
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Because when they were fighting him 2 on 1, they were using ploy forms and utilizing their mastered forms.

This is only ever stated in the contradictory (to the movies, the highest form of canon) novelisation duel. I say contradictory given how the combatants chuck objects at each other telekinetically, and perform moves and sequences that never take place in the movie.

Thanks for the info, Captain Obvious. Sure Anakin needs room to properly use his form, any Jedi who utilises that kind of form would, but there's a reason that he and Obi-Wan faced Dooku as a team, and that's because the combined effort of two individuals who are close in skill and used to fighting together will always perform better as a team than simply alone. Yet Dooku was still fully capable of completely outclassing them both, and separating them.

Right. Despite in no way dominating the fight at all, and only winning due to overpowering Dooku with one unorthodox manoeuvre. I can really see how that equates to Dooku getting "tooled." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, he wasn't dominating the fight, and the only sign of superiority that he showed was where he was able to overpower his opponent. That's what you'd call a fast one.

Again, from the contradictory novelisation fight description, and even then, quite clearly hyperbolic. Not to mention, even if Anakin had been tooling Dooku, Dooku was instructed not to kill him, which would essentially be limiting how well he could fight against him.

GahLakTus

This is only ever stated in the contradictory (to the movies, the highest form of canon) novelisation duel. I say contradictory given how the combatants chuck objects at each other telekinetically, and perform moves and sequences that never take place in the movie.

Isn't the novel considered G-canon? Its only certain scenes which are overwritten by the movies, such as the part where kit fisto gets decapitated in the novel while the movie shows him getting stabbed.

Regarding the "contradiction" you attempted to point out, the novel merely elaborates on what is going on during the duel. If you actually paid attention to the scene, anakin could not break through dookus defence when it was in a 2 v 1 situation, this ALONE indicates to us that anakin needed space to completely utalise his saber form which we clearly saw when he "tooled" dooku in a 1 v 1 situation.

GahLakTus

Again, from the contradictory novelisation fight description, and even then, quite clearly hyperbolic. Not to mention, even if Anakin had been tooling Dooku, Dooku was instructed not to kill him, which would essentially be limiting how well he could fight against him. Your clearly wrong here, even the new essential chronology states he was fighting for his life, so when he is "fighting for his life", how is he suppose to hold back as you imply? Even the novel states your wrong, it stated anakins mastery and skill of the lightsaber has made dookus knowledge of the force a joke and the fact that it has also stated that all of dookus force knowledge and lightsaber skill could not contend with anakins raw power and skill.

Hell this DOES NOT contradict the movies as we saw anakin beating the crap out of dooku in less than a minute after the saber lock so what the novel stated IS true. The movie does not depict anakins thoughts does it?

NateGreySummers
The novel is pretty much considered between G and C-Canon. The highest after the movies, which would make all of the sources that disagree with the idea that Dooku was told to hold back wrong in that case (like the NEC, which at best is C-Canon reference material, and at worst an in-universe encyclopedia).

However, it's not as canon as the movies, so the contradictions that occur are completely N-Canon, and the fight scene is full of them, making it completely void (including character thought, given they're dependant on the events taking place). It's not that the novel simply elaborates on some things that the movie doesn't, it actually depicts completely different events in the duel.

Honestly, the novel makes it out like Dooku was being completely dominated, when that interpretation simply can't be formed from the film. He holds his own the entire time up until the very end where he's overpowered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.