Juggernaut vs. WWH vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
classic Juggernaut

psy_blade
5 min prep for Apoc.

psycho gundam
apocalypse turns invisible/intangible and waits till the others destroy eachother

Bouboumaster
Apoc loose.
WWH outsmart Jug's fatass 4 the win!

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut

janus77
Hulk. with ease.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk. with ease.

I have to disagree, as WWH, while being, arguably, the strongest (non cosmic/skyfather) character in the Marvel universe, is purely a physical force. Classic Juggs is completely invulnerable to physical force. WWH has a strength advantage, but i reckon a fight would end in a stalemate or a win for the Juggernaut, after a long fight ,lasting several days

janus77
Originally posted by BUSTER1
I have to disagree, as WWH, while being, arguably, the strongest (non cosmic/skyfather) character in the Marvel universe, is purely a physical force. Classic Juggs is completely invulnerable to physical force. WWH has a strength advantage, but i reckon a fight would end in a stalemate or a win for the Juggernaut, after a long fight ,lasting several days
juggernaut is not "completely invulnerable to physical force" and Hulk is not a creature of "purely physical force". both statements are false.

LORD B
apoc

Dark-Jaxx
Whether or not Juggernaut is completely invulnerable to physical force is irrelevant, he is completely invulnerable to anyone here.

BUSTER1
juggernaut is not "completely invulnerable to physical force" and Hulk is not a creature of "purely physical force". both statements are false.

Why are both statements false ?? Please tell me.

Endrict Nuul

Only to the likes of SMP and anyone on that level etc, however under that level these statements are true.

janus77
lol,
umm Hulk would decimate Juggernaut, if he went all out.
Hulk already stopped Juggernaut without putting much effort into it. he's also gone toe-to-toe with far more powerful characters and even then he wasn't really out to kill.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Only to the likes of SMP and anyone on that level etc, however under that level these statements are true. I agree saying somebody is wrong with no proof isn't debating borderline trolling. This fight can go on forever or Juggs wins

BUSTER1
lol,
umm Hulk would decimate Juggernaut, if he went all out.
Hulk already stopped Juggernaut without putting much effort into it. he's also gone toe-to-toe with far more powerful characters and even then he wasn't really out to kill.

Hulk would't decimate Juggernaut. As I said before, i think in pure strength WWH has the edge but he is purely physical. Juggy is sustained by magic which makes him completely invulnerable (as opposed to Hulk who is 'just' highly durable) and compltely tireless, with limitless stamina (while Hulk only has high levels of stamina-enough to exert himsef at peak levels for several days). A fight between the 2 could go on for days, but Hulks attacks won't hurt Cain, who can afford himself even more protection through his force field. Juggy's attacks will hurt Hulk, although his healing factor, will help him. After several days of non stop fighting even an enraged Hulk will begin to tire-Juggernaut won't, so as much as Ilike Hulk (my favourite comic book character) he loses.
And Janus, can you pls tell me who these characters are, who the Hulk went toe to toe with, who are more powerful than Juggernaut

iceman24567
Hulk would't decimate Juggernaut. As I said before, i think in pure strength WWH has the edge but he is purely physical. Juggy is sustained by magic which makes him completely invulnerable (as opposed to Hulk who is 'just' highly durable) and compltely tireless, with limitless stamina (while Hulk only has high levels of stamina-enough to exert himsef at peak levels for several days). A fight between the 2 could go on for days, but Hulks attacks won't hurt Cain, who can afford himself even more protection through his force field. Juggy's attacks will hurt Hulk, although his healing factor, will help him. After several days of non stop fighting even an enraged Hulk will begin to tire-Juggernaut won't, so as much as Ilike Hulk (my favourite comic book character) he loses.
And Janus, can you pls tell me who these characters are, who the Hulk went toe to toe with, who are more powerful than Juggernaut That would be impossible because Juggs was the most powerful Happy Dance

BUSTER1
I take it that you agree with me Iceman

iceman24567
I take it that you agree with me Iceman Yes because of Hulk's way of fighting Juggs is easily the best person in that series to fight him so janus is wrong and he is underestimating Juggs.

Knowsbleed33
Don't mind Janus, he hates Juggernaut for some god awful reason.

If written properly Juggernaut should never lose to the Hulk.

Juggernaut wins.

BUSTER1
As I've stated the Hulk is my favourite character, and I would love to see him decimate Juggernaut. But in a correctly written story he wouldn't, for reasons I've already stated.

Grammaton
Yes and a "written properly" Hulk doesn't tire due to his limitless potential and the nature of his power - Hulk has exhibited many feats before that go far beyond simple physical strength.

Oh yes and toe to toe with somone FAR more powerful than Juggernaut?

- Onslaught.

horrorwolf
Apoc would avoid any outright confrontation with these two. He is wiser than that.

WWHulk v Jugg - STALEMATE. Classic Juggs has magical physical protection....and at the same time he simply lacks the physical damage dealing on WWH's level to threaten WWHulk whatsoever. WWH's Durability, speed advantage, and Healing >>>> Jugg.

Thus...This is probably the biggest Stalemate thread ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.