Should Venom have a Game to himself?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
So do you think Mr. V should have his own game, instead of settling for second place, I put this thread in here because it can be based of the comic stories, he is a comic Antihero and all items; characters he meets are based of a comic company, anyway if you think it should not be here then Digi please move/close the thread thank you.

Anyway what do you think should happen plot wise, who should he meet what comics should the game take from, or should it be his own new story, what should happen let's here your ideas guys, so enjoy. big grin

One more note do you think It will be based on the Venom Spin-off film.

Yoshi Paradise
...Did you read my response in the off-topic thread?

Neo Darkhalen
No, I made this before then.

Yoshi Paradise
Then, why did you ask me if it would be a good idea if you was going to make it anyway?

Neo Darkhalen
You took to long to respond.

Anyway do you think it will tie in with the movie?

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
You took to long to respond.

ermm You can't expect me to respond to your posts the second after you post them.

You need to learn how to be patient.

Neo Darkhalen
Fair enough but now you are starting to spam my thread.

DigiMark007
He answers your questions and you accuse him of spam?

Neo Darkhalen
But that was in another thread, I was not accusing him I never said he Was never mind, my fault sorry Yoshi.

JediSamuraiMRB
When the Venom movie comes out, I look forward to the game tie in.

Neo Darkhalen
So do I, even if not in the movie Venom's children can be in the game.

Ozone
Why did you make this thread?

You know that if the Venom spin-off movie gets made, a Venom game will be guaranteed.

Like Yoshi Paradise said, you need to be patient or else you'll make a fool of yourself.

Neo Darkhalen
Aww and you would hate to see that now.

Neo Zeke
Well, Venom has to get his own game, and if its been confirmed that he will (I have no idea, this place is a little confusing) then lets talk about the game.

Neo Darkhalen
Yep that is the point of the thread.

Neo Zeke
Ok.

Sam Z
I don't think Venom needs a game of his own and I'm a HUGE Venom fan. He should be a playable charcters in most of the SM games though...

Neo Darkhalen
Do you think it would ovdue him.

Neo Zeke
Overdue him?

Neo Darkhalen
Cash cow.

Neo Zeke
I don't understand what you mean.

Neo Darkhalen
Curse my use of both types of English language.

Cash cow, a subject (like venom) who becomes popular and is milked in the industry market for much profit.

Neo Zeke
Oh.

F_doomed
No he should not have his own game. simply for the reason it would be linear, if i was to be venom i would want to see me rip people in half, snack on brains, abosrb people rob banks, and then what basiclly it would get old fast and the would probably go with some Horiable publisher. the only way i would want to se a venom game was if it was made like BIOSHOCK in which it was designed to be nexgen and is designed simply for gamers.

Neo Darkhalen
That would be good.

Ultimate Chaos
I guess it would.

F_doomed
Originally posted by Ultimate Chaos
I guess it would.

Wait did you just say you guess it would be good...
You guess. Stop guessing it would be good.

ps the dot is a period..ie It would be good PERIOD

Spideys Sister
A game about solely destroying, pissing off ppl and massive use of violence staring Venom....

No. It shouldn't be out.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You knew I was joking!

When the F*** is this game coming out????!!! eek!

Neo Darkhalen
It will be great, if there is a movie then it will indeed come out tied to its release.

Spideys Sister
Pure violence in a movie then a game... Censors would have a field day with it.

Censor Party After Venom Premiere! 9PM! 5/20/10

Ultimate Chaos
I just want a game that has V in it.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Pure violence in a movie then a game... Censors would have a field day with it.

Censor Party After Venom Premiere! 9PM! 5/20/10

There is going to be a Venom Spin-off unless it ends up like the last attempt.

Ultimate Chaos
Yeah.

Spideys Sister
Well we can't keep doing this to ourselves... Looking years into the future... Me I'm looking forward to the Spectacular Spidey premere... That's a venom I know is happening. Originally posted by Ultimate Chaos
I just want a game that has V in it. You'd get a kick out of Friend or foe. Venoms not a big part but still great.

F_doomed
Ultimate spiderman...was decent..

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by F_doomed
Ultimate spiderman...was decent..

I hate ultimate Venom.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by F_doomed
Ultimate spiderman...was decent.. It wasn't as fun to play with venom after you beat the game than on the Electro leval. That was fun.

Neo Darkhalen
That game was frustrating.

Spideys Sister
I only played it cause:
A. It was made after my favorite comic series
B. It had venom
and most importantly C: I had the black suit...(i still haven't unlocked it.)

Any game that has B. and C. in it are garenteed to be in my video game collection.

Neo Darkhalen
Same here.

Ultimate Chaos
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I only played it cause:
A. It was made after my favorite comic series
B. It had venom
and most importantly C: I had the black suit...(i still haven't unlocked it.)

Any game that has B. and C. in it are garenteed to be in my video game collection.

Same here. And I now have Friend of Foe, so I love Venom so much

"First, we will destroy the bubbleman, then, we will hurt you!"

I also loved Blade.

Neo Darkhalen
Bubbleman? what is this Megaman 2?

Ultimate Chaos
It is a line in Spider-Man Friend or Foe after you beat Venom. V says "We seem to remember something about a man with a bubble on his head." Or something like that. He's referring to Mysterio.

Neo Darkhalen
YruCYWffiiM

Ultimate Chaos
Huh, Bubbleman looked a little stupid. And now I'm off.

Neo Darkhalen
Why do you keep saying that, where are you going?

Spideys Sister
Same here. And I now have Friend of Foe, so I love Venom so much

"First, we will destroy the bubbleman, then, we will hurt you!"

I also loved Blade. I thought I was the only one who loved that line. eek!Originally posted by Ultimate Chaos
Huh, Bubbleman looked a little stupid. And now I'm off. Yeah. That last leval could have been a bit more chalenging. I mean I beat the game in 1 day. That's sad. sad But still a great game.

BTW does anyone know who did the concept art in the rewards teminal?

Neo Darkhalen
I like MM, MM2, MM3, MM7 and Powered up good games.

Ultimate Chaos
Yeah. And I keep saying "I'm off" to let you know that you can then post all the things that some people post about me. How else does the Off-Topic Thread get so more many pages when I'm off.

And you just gotta love Mysterio. "I am Mysterio!" "Is that a fishbowl on your head?"

Neo Darkhalen
Because I am constantly on and so is Yoshi and we have conversations...thats how erm

Spideys Sister
Yeah. And I keep saying "I'm off" to let you know that you can then post all the things that some people post about me. How else does the Off-Topic Thread get so more many pages when I'm off.

And you just gotta love Mysterio. "I am Mysterio!" "Is that a fishbowl on your head?" Which is weird cause I thought they met already in the 2nd game. EventhoughEveryone whos dead is alive in this game and it's supposed to be the after the sm3 movie game.
That's what confused me, but who's gonna complain when Venoms almost funnier than spidey.

Ultimate Chaos
Its a different reality, I think.

"After all the destruction these shards have caused,we shall name this Project Carnage

Neo Darkhalen
Yet if you own the PSP version, you can play as carnage.

F_doomed

Your are very confuzzling..
and Im out. (thats from the Jim Rome Show)

War me being awesome

Neo Darkhalen
yes he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.