Contest for "POTC Continued" thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Okay,
As most of you, or I hope most of you know, Elizabeth has once again found herself in a life-changing situation....inspired of course by my own pregnancy. I'm not going to torture her for a full 9 months, though, so I need some audience participation.

Step 1: Read POTC Continued
Step 2: Reply and tell me how hilarious it is so my self-esteem will increase
Step 3: This is the important step. PM me and tell me two things:
Boy or Girl
Name of Said Boy or Girl

Elizabeth will have her baby probably next month...wow 9 months goes by quickly in the pirate world. So I will pick the sex of the baby based off the PMs and pick the name I like best and insert the winner into the story. Cheers!

PirateDiva
awww Willo how r u doing in ur pregnancy BTW? Has the nausea come and come yet? How far along r u?

willofthewisp
No nausea whatsoever! I'm in my 5th month now...so excited! A week from today I'll be able to tell you ladies if I'm having a son or a daughter. Thanks for asking.

Tramps Lady
YAY!!!!

cant wait Willo...is this ur first????

willofthewisp
Yep, first baby ever and my husband and I are soooo excited. I'll keep you posted.

Tramps Lady
aww...then i congratulate you even morebig grin

katelovespirate
AWE you have to tell us when you find out!!!! that's just amazing...

willofthewisp
So you're spelling aw AWE now? Lol. Thanks.

katelovespirate
haha i didnt even notice that... now that you mention it, do you think they were going for "Awe, Cute!" or "Shock and Awe!"

I was going for the long squealy girly "awe!" of excitement in my previous post. lol.

IheartPocky
eek! KMC is having a baby! hehe!!

Tramps Lady
wheeeeeebig grin

okay..that was pointless....but thats my word of the weekbig grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by IheartPocky
eek! KMC is having a baby! hehe!!

Lmao! laughing I don't know why that made me laugh so hard!! lol

YAY Willo!!! yes u have to tell us Aunties if we're having a niece or a nephew as soon as u find out!! lol

IheartPocky
Yes! If it's a Jack or Lizzie! Or Johnny or Keira wink hehe

willofthewisp
ha ha, I've been thinking of ways to be creative with whether I'm having a boy or a girl and thought "pirate" or "wench," but that's just a little too sexist for me and plus Lizzie is the best pirate around, so I guess I will go by a Jack or a Liz. ha ha. Thanks! The 20th is when I get my sonogram.

Tramps Lady
*looks at Willo...nods...and pretends she knows what that means*

im assuming thats when you find out????......

willofthewisp
(nods and hands trampslady a cookie) Yes, the 20th is when I'll find out.

Tramps Lady
YAY COOKIE!!!

I love you Willobig grin

potcfan2003
Congradualtions!!

texgodiva2s
Hey cool girl, all this I've just been reading has made my heart overflow--I'm the Tia with the happy tears streaming down my cheeks. I'm really proud of you. This child is goin' be both beautiful/handsome and smart.

Thanks so much for sharing this with all the happy piratistas, Miz WilloftheWisp.

Babychild WilloftheWisp first pm: Hello little darling--gosh you have a special Mom!!

willofthewisp
You're so sweet, tex!

PirateDiva
ahhhhhhh yay!! 2morrow is the day!!! whoo hoo Jack or Lizzie which is it gonna be??? lol

so Willo i've heard that most of the time mothers can kind of guess or sense what they r having? Do u have a hunch of maybe what your having? what do ur friends and family tell u?

willofthewisp
I don't know if it's mother's intuition or the power of suggestion, but I suspect a boy. A lot of the old wives' tales say boy and my mom-in-law is a nurse and says the way I'm shaped says boy. So we'll see.

PirateDiva
ahhhhhhhhhh omg the funny thing is that when u first announced you were pregnant the first thought that came into my head was BOY!! and I have 2 friends who are pregnant right now and for one I immediately thought BOY and for the other I immeidately thought Girl and I havent been wrong yet cause came sonogram time i was right! smile

oh u r sooo gonna have a boy....but as long as the baby is healthy! its all good! smile I heard that when ur having a girl your face changes, i wonder if thats true?

Yay we find out later today!! Cant wait!! Log on and tell us right away! I'm soooo excited to know!! lol

katelovespirate
Ah! Willo, we're all excited to hear your news, as soon as it comes... smile

sailorleo
zomg! wow, i need to lurk in here more often! I had no idea will was pregnant *says it in soft voice so no one will hear her terrible-ness*

GRATS WILLO!!!! I'm so happy for you big grin

and if I may guess on Sex, I'm gonna put the chips on a Girl

*i like going against the crowd big grin*

willofthewisp
It's a boy! A healthy baby boy due in May! I'm so thrilled!

savvysparrowluv
*SQUEEEEEEE*

That is fantastic, Willo!! Congratulations!!!

*Tackles Willo with big Huggles*

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

PirateDiva
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I Knew it!! Told Ya!! lol eek!

A KMC NEPHEW!!!!! lol...Oh THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR TELLING Us!!

I am sooooooo HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

When r u due? My friend is due May 9th!

Tramps Lady
yay willo...soo happy for you!!!big grinbig grin

If only it was the year AWE came out..then u'd be happier because it came out in may...lmao

IheartPocky
Yay! Little boys are adorable! eek!

Tramps Lady
not my bro...he's i a little tyrant..but hey..hes 8..and im 13...so...meh..

T.Maria
AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! big grin

congrats willo!!! big grin

you do have any names??
i would go with jack myself smile
(no, seriously...if i ever have a boy i will name him Jack smile)

sailorleo
*cough* james *cough*

that's so awesome! grats willo!!!!!

T.Maria
lmao sailor!! big grin

thought you might wanna call your own kid james wink hehe!

willofthewisp
lol, I'll let Sailor name her son James. His first name's going to be Carl because he'll be the 5th generation first-born son to have that name in my husband's family, and that's a lot of family history. So I got to pick the middle name all on my own and that's Julius. So thanks, everyone, for your concern. It means a lot you guys are all so excited for me.

katelovespirate
AHHH!!! Party, party party!!!! That is sooooo exciting@! OH my word... wow, congrats a thousand times!!! We're all so glad that he is healthy and all. Hugs! XOXOXOXO

texgodiva2s
Oh, goody, baby CJ, handsome little man--I get to hold him first of his KMC family!!

And they smell wonderful, absolutely wonderful!! And thank goodness he won't have to endure those dorky little elastic bows they put on baby girls.

Thanks for sharing your joy with us--we really are besotted with him!

CJ, what a precious one. Here's to you to be a healthy happy mom in training.

willofthewisp
Thanks, everyone. You're all so supportive and nice. I love coming here. The contest is still open, so if you want a chance to be featured in POTC: Continued, give me a suggestion for the sex/name of Will and Liz's baby.

Disclaimer: I value all suggestions but obviously can only pick one, so be happy for the winner and hold no hard feelings.

willofthewisp
No more suggestions? Not one?

Ericadawn
Ok, boy:

William James Turner "Jamie" for short

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.