Wassup Rockers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Micheal_Myers
Anybody seen this one? I watched it yesterday. The acting is pretty bad, and some scenes are executed horribly. The storyline is good, but lacks some effectiveness. Under all this, I actually enjoyed this movie. It had a great concept, it should have just been executed better.

Discos
Nope aint seen it, title sounds great tho.
I'll look up some plot stuff.

=Tired Hiker=
Wasn't it by the guy who made kids?

JediSamuraiMRB
Who's in this? What channel has it been on?

=Tired Hiker=
I don't know if it's on cable yet, but you can rent it. It has a bunch of no name hispanic skate punks, I think. Ebert gave it a thumbs up. I might rent this soon.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Wasn't it by the guy who made kids?

Yeah, same guy.

SelphieT
Yeah, I'd like to see this movie. And Kids, and all those kind of movies that the guy has made. Heard they are very controversial.

I was watching this show on IFC called Indie Sex, or something, and it had a clip from the movie Kids.... I'll tell you that I wasn't expecting what I saw.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by SelphieT
Yeah, I'd like to see this movie. And Kids, and all those kind of movies that the guy has made. Heard they are very controversial.

I was watching this show on IFC called Indie Sex, or something, and it had a clip from the movie Kids.... I'll tell you that I wasn't expecting what I saw.

Yeah, Kids is a good movie, disturbingly real.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.