I have come to terms with my homophobia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violant2Dope
I V2D need to tell you all. I hated on the gays because I am a queer myself.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Violant2Dope
I V2D need to tell you all. I hated on the gays because I am a queer myself. We figured.

Violant2Dope
Originally posted by Bardock42
We figured.

I love sucking cock best, I usually pay guys to do it rather than them pay me as I am butt ugly.

Devil King
I am butt ugly.

We figured.

Quiero Mota
I love sucking cock best

Urizen sock?

Violant2Dope
Originally posted by Devil King
We figured.

I ould suck you off master.

Devil King
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Urizen sock?

I guess you'll find out if he's allowed to say basically the same thing for a year and a half.

Violant2Dope
I love to suck and take it in the butt cheeks.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Devil King
I guess you'll find out if he's allowed to say basically the same thing for a year and a half.

Nevermind, I just realized that he called himself butt ugly, and Urizen is really vain.

Violant2Dope
I am V2D the butt ugly one not the qorgeous Urizen.

Shinde Imasu
The mental scars in my brain have been torn open by this discussion.

WrathfulDwarf
I was leaving this open because it would be interesting to see a coming out of the closet story. This however, is becoming more a pointless thread.

V2D if you really have your thoughts in order you're free to open a thread with the topic.

Closing.

I can't wait to lock you up after the holidays are over.

BackFire
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I was leaving this open because it would be interesting to see a coming out of the closet story. This however, is becoming more a pointless thread.

V2D if you really have your thoughts in order you're free to open a thread with the topic.

Closing.

Your evil twin ****ed his quote up. Teach him.

WrathfulDwarf
You were saying something about ***ed quotes? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.