Who is the best leader?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Who is the best hero team leader and who is the best villain team leader?

Leaders are defined not necessarily by how powerful they are but rather by how well they can command a team of diverse personalities and how effective they are in accomplishing the team's missions.

You can nominate someone who has never served as a leader if you believe that given the opportunity, they would make a great leader.

Limited to herald-level or below characters.

SaintSmurph
Ozymandias

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
Ozymandias

Who was he leading?

Bad Ash231
Doom.

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Who was he leading? The world, indirectly.

But...

Originally posted by Master-Borg
You can nominate someone who has never served as a leader if you believe that given the opportunity, they would make a great leader.

Mr. Slippyfist
Doom.

Martian_mind
RAGMAN!!

Badabing

Leaders are defined not necessarily by how powerful they are but rather by how well they can command a team of diverse personalities and how effective they are in accomplishing the team's missions.

Captain Spaulding.....the Mayor Of KMC! w00t

Batman, Reed, Darkseid, Nick Fury.

Tron
I'm surprised that no one's said Captain America. I can't think of a better leader in comics.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Tron
I'm surprised that no one's said Captain America. I can't think of a better leader in comics. Originally posted by Master-Borg

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by Badabing
Captain Spaulding.....the Mayor Of KMC! w00t

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Badabing
Captain Spaulding..... Hmm... must be why the Mongooses got shut down... twice. no expression

teehee

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Hmm... must be why the Mongooses got shut down... twice. no expression

teehee Once was actually by request to let things cool, people either don't know or forget this.

The second time was due to a troll. Well, A good poster turned troll...

Tron

I'm surprised that no one's said Captain America. I can't think of a better leader in comics. Originally posted by Master-Borg

You do realize that you posted in my favor, right?

Capt Spaulding

no he didn't ermmha

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Creshosk
Once was actually by request to let things cool, people either don't know or forget this.

The second time was due to a troll. Well, A good poster turned troll... Certainly doesn't seem like a request... however, I didn't read the supposed PMs... so I don't know.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=581776

Uh-huh... the blame has to be placed somewhere I guess... ermm

Not the place though. smile

T'was a joke...

Creshosk
Certainly doesn't seem like a request... however, I didn't read the supposed PMs... so I don't know.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=581776

Not the place though. smileWishful thinking fallacy. Sorry slick.

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by Creshosk
Wishful thinking fallacy. Sorry slick. is he honestly that slick

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
is he honestly that slick I don't see how... I mean, I take a shower everyday... and no hair gel either... ermm

Creshosk
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
is he honestly that slick Guess not, if he keeps getting caught.

shksprtx
I'll toss my vote in for Heather Hudson (Vindicator). When Mac Hudson died, the team was on the verge of complete disaster, and despite/through all of their tragedy and loss she managed to forge them into a unified fighting force.

I'd also suggest that Puck, who probably would have become team leader had Heather declined, would have been great as a leader as well...

Nod
Cyclops.

Astonishing X-Men.

Wally West
Nightwing for heroes. Hes lead the Teen Titans, the Titans, the Outsiders, and even the JLA. He is respected by all generation of heroes in the DC universe. His bio in #52 described him as a "Team leader without equal", and in Infinite Crisis when Batman wanted to gather all the heroes it was Nightwing he asked to do it.

Nod
Originally posted by Wally West
Nightwing for heroes. Hes lead the Teen Titans, the Titans, the Outsiders, and even the JLA. He is respected by all generation of heroes in the DC universe. His bio in #52 described him as a "Team leader without equal", and in Infinite Crisis when Batman wanted to gather all the heroes it was Nightwing he asked to do it.

You make a good point. yes

Juntai
Originally posted by Wally West

tjcoady
Jenny Sparks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Captain America is the best Hero Leader where in counts, in battle.
Lex luthor is the best leader as far as villians go. He's lead the United states, and pulled together DC's disorganized villian community a few times.

TheGame17
superman

Entity
Nightwing 100%

Soljer
Certainly doesn't seem like a request... however, I didn't read the supposed PMs... so I don't know.

Not the place though. smile

T'was a joke...

laughing.

willRules
Cap, Cyclops, Batman, Superman and Nightwing are probably the best leaders in DC and Marvel

Neo Darkhalen

Doc Ock
Magnito
Green Goblin
Apocalypse
Charles exaviar (Spelt Wrong)
Spider-man
Iron Man
Captain America
Batman
Superman
I want to say some Batman villains, but I am drawing a blank.....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Doc Ock
Magnito
Green Goblin
Apocalypse
Charles exaviar (Spelt Wrong)
Spider-man
Iron Man
Captain America
Batman
Superman
I want to say some Batman villains, but I am drawing a blank.....

I can't see DocOck or GG as leaders and everyone Apocalypse has tried to command either failed miserably or tried to kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.