Back at cha!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
In the secret wars series when mm threw that mountain on the heros what characters from DC and marvel has the ability to throw that mountain back at him with strength alone?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by james2099
In the secret wars series when mm threw that mountain on the heros what characters from DC and marvel has the ability to throw that mountain back at him with strength alone? Nobody... because the mountain would be dissolved before it ever reached him. smile

However... a real answer would be:
Any top tier in DC... nobody in Marvel. smile

james2099
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Nobody... because the mountain would be dissolved before it ever reached him. smile

However... a real answer would be:
Any top tier in DC... nobody in Marvel. smile Not even one from marvel could do it?

Mr. Slippyfist
Not even one from marvel could do it? If it makes you feel any better... no.

Kutulu
WWH could easily have tossed it back. He was far ahead of his strength levels during Secret Wars, in fact he tossed a chunk of land so big during planet Hulk it destroyed an entire mountain.

james2099
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH could easily have tossed it back. He was far ahead of his strength levels during Secret Wars, in fact he tossed a chunk of land so big during planet Hulk it destroyed an entire mountain. Then thats one for marvel and 0 for DC so far.

Gecko4lif
Then thats one for marvel and 0 for DC so far.
Read dc. I could list dozens who could do it easily

Acrosurge
In the secret wars series when mm threw that mountain on the heros what characters from DC and marvel has the ability to throw that mountain back at him with strength alone? Just so we're clear, it wasn't just a mountain. Molecule Man levitated a range of mountains that "would dwarf the Andes". There are DC characters who could move that much, but the list of heroes that could catch and throw it back is short.

Kutulu
For DC, I would imagine the list would look something like this (I'm sure I'm leaving out some):
* Superman (of course)
* Wonder Woman
* Captain Marvel
* Black Adam
* Powergirl, maybe?
* Supergirl, maybe?
Who am I missing? Nvr or someone else with superior knowledge of DC fill me in.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Kutulu
Nvr or someone else with superior knowledge of DC fill me in. no expression

james2099
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Read dc. I could list dozens who could do it easily Then list the ones who you think could do it. big grin

james2099
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Just so we're clear, it wasn't just a mountain. Molecule Man levitated a range of mountains that "would dwarf the Andes". There are DC characters who could move that much, but the list of heroes that could catch and throw it back is short. You are right,I want to know who could catch it and throw it back...Also i will say that it will stay together and not fall apart.

Violent2Dope
If it was a whole mountain range...it would require someone with phenomenol speed to catch and throw all the mountains before they landed.

james2099
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
If it was a whole mountain range...it would require someone with phenomenol speed to catch and throw all the mountains before they landed. True, So lets just say that they stay together as one.

Mr. Slippyfist
Emo-Prime could do it.

Gecko4lif
Then list the ones who you think could do it. big grin
Does it have to be only heros?

Burning thought
also how far is the distance and also its not necesserily just a matter of who is strong or fast enough, the character would have to also be able to balance their strength and not simply smash the mountain and at the same time not throw it too hard that the thing would end up cracking into pieces before it did any damage, or more importantly to be able to keep the thing together in the first place, i mean a whole mountain range? as V2D said each piece of mountain would have to be thrown because it would fall apart in mid drift in likelyness

D-Block
Since the thread starter said it would stay together I'd say

Thor
Captain Marvel
Superman
Black Adam
Gladiator
Hulk
Beta Ray Bill
Sentry
Silver Surfer
I'm sure there's more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.