Iceman vs. Swamp Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
They fight on a planet made of water and land(kinda like eartherm) But deserted.

This is full potential iceman.

who wins?

endrict
Ummm....

iceman24567
Swamp Thing is like unkillable..

Inhuman
Originally posted by iceman24567
Swamp Thing is like unkillable..

Uber Iceman is kinda unkillable too. Like he could come back from water molecules & such.

After I made the thread I remembered that swamp thing is magical. Hmm maybe I should have said strange vs. him.

Still Uber Iceman is unkillable in a way as well. erm

iceman24567
Originally posted by Inhuman
Uber Iceman is kinda unkillable too. Like he could come back from water molecules & such.

After I made the thread I remembered that swamp thing is magical. Hmm maybe I should have said strange vs. him.

Still Uber Iceman is unkillable in a way as well. erm You are correct so stalemate...

tjcoady
Swamp Thing wins. Why? Because he's too awesome to lose to an idiot like Bobby Drake.

endrict
Originally posted by tjcoady
Swamp Thing wins. Why? Because he's too awesome to lose to an idiot like Bobby Drake.

Yes! we finally have a winner. Coolness ftw,

yugotank
Could Swamp Thing turn the entire planet's vegetation on Icecube?

tjcoady
Originally posted by endrict
Yes! we finally have a winner. Coolness ftw,

there's just those characters: Constantine, Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Morrison's Doom Patrol, and a few others, who, for me at least, are just too damn cool to lose.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Inhuman

This is full potential iceman.
blink

And by 'full potential' you mean what exactly ?

Or are you just letting us assume what full potential means and decide on the winner ? erm

Galan007
Originally posted by endrict
Yes! we finally have a winner. Coolness ftw, If 'coolness' = the winner, then wouldn't it be Bobby who takes this... And not Swampy? ermmhappy

tjcoady
Originally posted by Galan007
If 'coolness' = the winner, then wouldn't it be Bobby who takes this... And not Swampy? ermmhappy

scathing wit.

Galan007
scathing wit. Don't act like you weren't impressed. durfist

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
Don't act like you weren't impressed. durfist

superpoke Alan Moore's Swampy>>>>>>Any and all versions of Iceman ever written. durfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.