Beta Ray Bill (Runs the DC/Marvel Gauntlet)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Beta Ray Bill at his best showing, proved that he could take hits that drove him through a planet, in the Storm Breaker Mini Series. He took on a Medium level Herald Stardust and held his own. High end would be Tyrant in my guesstimate. So how far doe a non jobbing Beta Ray Bill get. Can he clear it? If not why not? In between fight he is fully healed.

In this scenario Bill is fighting for his people and has been placed under a spell. He sees the combatants as the same race of demons that threatened his race long ago.

1. Hawk (Remember Hawk and Dove? Well this is the male version of Hawk)
2. Tiger Shark
3. Aquaman
4. Wonderman
5. Atom Smasher
6. Namor (placed higher because of fighting ability, he is in a special hydrating suit for this battle)
7. Martian Manhunter
8. Hyperion Classic
9. Captain Atom (No exotic powers, like becoming the size of a planet)
10. Nova (Richard Rider)
11. Wonder Woman (Lasso, and Tiara only. No God Wave)
12 A. Gladiator (IMHO he is greater than all of the above)
12 B. Subject 17
13. Black Adam
14. Ravenous
15. Superman
16. Silver Surfer
17. Darkseid

SaintSmurph
Hyperion above J'onn?

Ouch.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
Hyperion above J'onn?

Ouch. Especially considering...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/026avengersjla004gy8.jpg

CaptainStoic
I really tried to change it for you guys, but just ignore the mistake. Also the picture pretty much gives us a ballpark guess that even if Jonn was more powerful than Hyperion he may not be leaps and bounds moreso.

CaptainStoic
So uhmmmmmm.... how far does he get?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I really tried to change it for you guys, but just ignore the mistake. Also the picture pretty much gives us a ballpark guess that even if Jonn was more powerful than Hyperion he may not be leaps and bounds moreso. Uh... anyway...

He gets to 13.
Ravenous above Adam?

And I don't even know who Subject 17 is, but he sounds like a robot, and robots smell (except Beta).

Gecko4lif
I have some issues with the order but I see him getting to about adam

Old-Wizard.com
he clears.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Any one of 7-12 can stop him IMO.

carver9
He stop at 16 and might could get past him also.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
He stop at 16 and might could get past him also.

He wont' ever get past Black Adam.

carver9
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He wont' ever get past Black Adam.

I think that he could and why is black adam before superman. Black adam would be more of a threat then superman would. I havent seen black adam yet throw out planet destroying hits whereas brb has done so.

I cant see black adam doing anything that could bring beta ray bill down. Im not going to lie, it would be a good fight but the hammer would prevail and k.o. or probably kill black adam. After that comes superman and I think that a couple of well placed hits could take him out, or brb does have other options. Superman only options in this fight would be his strength and I dont think that that is good enough bringing someone in brb bill caliber down. Everything else that superman has in his arsenal could easily be absorbed by the hammer. The same options cant be said for superman.

Silver surfer is the problem BUT I consider the two equals in terms of raw power and versatily. I would probably side with beta ray also since silver surfer on more than one occasion stated that thor was superior and beta ray bill and thor are equals (except brb dont hold back).

I think that he stops or get past number 16 and give 17 a very good fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think that he could and why is black adam before superman. Black adam would be more of a threat then superman would. I havent seen black adam yet throw out planet destroying hits whereas brb has done so.

I cant see black adam doing anything that could bring beta ray bill down. Im not going to lie, it would be a good fight but the hammer would prevail and k.o. or probably kill black adam. After that comes superman and I think that a couple of well placed hits could take him out, or brb does have other options. Superman only options in this fight would be his strength and I dont think that that is good enough bringing someone in brb bill caliber down. Everything else that superman has in his arsenal could easily be absorbed by the hammer. The same options cant be said for superman.

Silver surfer is the problem BUT I consider the two equals in terms of raw power and versatily. I would probably side with beta ray also since silver surfer on more than one occasion stated that thor was superior and beta ray bill and thor are equals (except brb dont hold back).

I think that he stops or get past number 16 and give 17 a very good fight.

Black Adam's durability is magic resistant and he's got the power to crash the face of the spectre if he really cuts loose with his magical powers. BRB wont' make it past BA. BRB doesn't use his head too often in a fight with someone like BA.

carver9
Black Adam's durability is magic resistant and he's got the power to crash the face of the spectre if he really cuts loose with his magical powers. BRB wont' make it past BA. BRB doesn't use his head too often in a fight with someone like BA.

We dont go by people using there heads because if we're going by that then superman dont use his head when fighting people since on the forum he does have the ability to blitz people but rarely does so in comics.

From the beta ray bill fights I have been seeing, he has been doing quite well. If he didnt use his head when he was fighting star dust he would have been dead. Who's to say that brb, superman, wonderwoman, captain marvel, I'll go as far as wonderman, dont have the ability to burst through spectre face. If you go a certain speed you have the ability to do a lot of things. Just look at superman, he finally did something that is on a moon destroying level and flew through a moon going at great speed but I cant see superman standing on top of the moon punching it, destroying it.

It would be a good fight but brb is to versatile and has everything that black adam has plus interest.

nvrbeenwthagirl
We dont go by people using there heads because if we're going by that then superman dont use his head when fighting people since on the forum he does have the ability to blitz people but rarely does so in comics.

From the beta ray bill fights I have been seeing, he has been doing quite well. If he didnt use his head when he was fighting star dust he would have been dead. Who's to say that brb, superman, wonderwoman, captain marvel, I'll go as far as wonderman, dont have the ability to burst through spectre face. If you go a certain speed you have the ability to do a lot of things. Just look at superman, he finally did something that is on a moon destroying level and flew through a moon going at great speed but I cant see superman standing on top of the moon punching it, destroying it.

It would be a good fight but brb is to versatile and has everything that black adam has plus interest.

BA used his magic powers to burst the Spectre's face open. Not strength. We will have to disagree on the rest of the post.

carver9
BA used his magic powers to burst the Spectre's face open. Not strength. We will have to disagree on the rest of the post.

So basically youre telling me that beta ray bill dont have the power to burst through spectre face. Can you tell me where your getting this from.

Also answer this for me, do you think that black adam has the power to one shot a planet. If he does, can you provide proof that any dc top tiers have planet destroying punches. Im not asking for sky fathers, I want to see only top tiers because from the way that it sounds it seems like your trying to say that black adam is stronger then brb when theres nothing to back that assumption up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So basically youre telling me that beta ray bill dont have the power to burst through spectre face. Can you tell me where your getting this from.

Also answer this for me, do you think that black adam has the power to one shot a planet. If he does, can you provide proof that any dc top tiers have planet destroying punches. Im not asking for sky fathers, I want to see only top tiers because from the way that it sounds it seems like your trying to say that black adam is stronger then brb when theres nothing to back that assumption up.

What Planet Busting Feats does BRB have? I mean, like one shotting a planet with his FIST. STorm breaker did the work. THus, BA is stronger than BRB in my eyes.

celestialdemon
Any one of 7-12 can stop him IMO.

I agree. He can defeat and get defeated by each one of them. After that, he gets no wins.

carver9
What Planet Busting Feats does BRB have? I mean, like one shotting a planet with his FIST. STorm breaker did the work. THus, BA is stronger than BRB in my eyes.

Black adam havent proven yet to be stronger than brb until they tug a war are arm wrestle each other. I have yet to see brb struggle against anything and the same can be said for black adam, so how am I to know along with you that black adam is stronger. I guess youre saying that because black adam is from dc, if thats the case then your bias.

You are right storm breaker did destroy 2 planets but what do you think that beta ray bill is going to be hitting black adam with, I hope you werent thinking it was only going to be his fist. Every hit that the hammer makes upon black is going to be a planet destroying hit and that should be enough to take ba out of the fight.

In my eyes brb is much more powerful and far to versatile but if it was a 10/10 fight I could see ba getting some wins but its not so Im giving the edge to brb.

carver9
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I agree. He can defeat and get defeated by each one of them. After that, he gets no wins.

I truly disagree but I do agree with the fact that he would struggle far more with ba then with superman and silver surfer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Black adam havent proven yet to be stronger than brb until they tug a war are arm wrestle each other. I have yet to see brb struggle against anything and the same can be said for black adam, so how am I to know along with you that black adam is stronger. I guess youre saying that because black adam is from dc, if thats the case then your bias.

You are right storm breaker did destroy 2 planets but what do you think that beta ray bill is going to be hitting black adam with, I hope you werent thinking it was only going to be his fist. Every hit that the hammer makes upon black is going to be a planet destroying hit and that should be enough to take ba out of the fight.

In my eyes brb is much more powerful and far to versatile but if it was a 10/10 fight I could see ba getting some wins but its not so Im giving the edge to brb.

Yes, becuz every time BRB hits someone, It's planet destroying power. BA's invulnerability can survive a tesseract bomb as it's the exact same as Classic CM"s. And I think BA is stronger becuz he's the same as CM who has stalemated Superman and I think superman is stronger than BRB. Nothing to do with any dc bias. Fail.

carver9
Yes, becuz every time BRB hits someone, It's planet destroying power. BA's invulnerability can survive a tesseract bomb as it's the exact same as Classic CM"s. And I think BA is stronger becuz he's the same as CM who has stalemated Superman and I think superman is stronger than BRB. Nothing to do with any dc bias. Fail.

Like I said before and Im going to continue to say, you have no proof that tells you that any of the people that you have named are equal or even stronger then brb. I can easily say that brb is stronger then superman or black adam but theres no proof to back that up.

Im not saying that every one of brb punches will be planet destroying because he would have to punch with his fist and his fist dont pack that kind of power BUT his hammer does. I dont think that black adam is more durable than star dust and beta ray bill hammer killed her, knocked her out of her physical form (well it didnt kill her but temporarily until she or he healed).

You might not be biased but when it comes to judging things, you always lean towards assumptions instead of providing proof. I think that thor and brb is more powerful and more versatile then both superman and black adam and I bet you I can provide 100's of proof to back up my claim.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Like I said before and Im going to continue to say, you have no proof that tells you that any of the people that you have named are equal or even stronger then brb. I can easily say that brb is stronger then superman or black adam but theres no proof to back that up.

Im not saying that every one of brb punches will be planet destroying because he would have to punch with his fist and his fist dont pack that kind of power BUT his hammer does. I dont think that black adam is more durable than star dust and beta ray bill hammer killed her, knocked her out of her physical form (well it didnt kill her but temporarily until she or he healed).

You might not be biased but when it comes to judging things, you always lean towards assumptions instead of providing proof. I think that thor and brb is more powerful and more versatile then both superman and black adam and I bet you I can provide 100's of proof to back up my claim.

I happen to think that Superman is stronger than Thor and BRB. he has the feats. He is more durable. He has the feats. He's faster. Thor has magical abilities that Superman does not, but I've never seen BRB use his hammer in nearly the ways Thor uses his. And I'm almost certain BA is more durable than Stardust. Magical invulnerability and all. And I'm not going off assumptions, I'm going off of what I've read of all characters involved. And Power means nothing when your getting blitzed to death. Flash can beat Thor and BRB and Superman at the same time if he wanted. He's not more powerful than any of them. Less so in fact.

carver9
I happen to think that Superman is stronger than Thor and BRB. he has the feats. He is more durable. He has the feats. He's faster. Thor has magical abilities that Superman does not, but I've never seen BRB use his hammer in nearly the ways Thor uses his. And I'm almost certain BA is more durable than Stardust. Magical invulnerability and all. And I'm not going off assumptions, I'm going off of what I've read of all characters involved. And Power means nothing when your getting blitzed to death. Flash can beat Thor and BRB and Superman at the same time if he wanted. He's not more powerful than any of them. Less so in fact.

I agree that flash could be some of the opponents but its not due to speed. Im giving flash the win due to his other powers. speed stealing, speed force, etc... Speed alone isnt enough to take out these opponents. You do know that thor (along with brb) has the ability to take a person powers away (ask juggernaut), or steal your soul, or astral form, create a force field, amp his already stats, etc..., he has many ways to beat the flash if flash was just using his speed. I also think that if flash was just using his speed, any of these opponents can find a weakness in that and land a good lick, killing him.

I dont agree with superman being more durable since in every fight that he is in, hes bleeding from the mouth, nose, etc.... I have seen him fall in pain from a scream from black canary. Durability is questionable due to the fact that either of them are invulnerable, they just have a body that can take a lot of punishment. I have yet to witness thor being one shotted like superman has. Despero one shotted him, captain marvel one shotted him twice. Zod one shotted him. Zod broke his damn jaw. Doomsday broke his ribs. Hes durable but not invulnerable and the same can be said for thor.

I think that star dust has black adam in space in durability. Answer this, if martian manhunter shot star dust in the face with heat vision, do you think her face would melt.

carver9

By the way, who would be getting blitz to death. I hope youre not referring to brb or thor. Trust me they have enough speed to keep up with any imaginary blitz that you can come up with and I also think that they have enough fighting history to counter that attack.

nvrbeenwthagirl
By the way, who would be getting blitz to death. I hope youre not referring to brb or thor. Trust me they have enough speed to keep up with any imaginary blitz that you can come up with and I also think that they have enough fighting history to counter that attack.

Neither have speed enough to deal with any relentless attack of blizt. Thier travel speed is NOT thier fighting speed.

carver9
Neither have speed enough to deal with any relentless attack of blizt. Thier travel speed is NOT thier fighting speed.

Im not referring to their travel speed, Im referring to there combat speed also (its not as great as superman but it is enough). Thor on many of occasion has done blinding speed movement. Thor or beta ray bill have enough speed to keep up with the man of steel. The answer to this puzzle is if either superman or flash could take a lick from these two.

cmack
black adam rips off his horse face

carver9
Originally posted by cmack
black adam rips off his horse face

Then dies after words from a planet destroying hit that I havent yet seen him take and stand. Superman couldnt even stay concious from a lick that was stated as him being hit by a planet and I think that superman is more durable that ba.

Brb has the ability and destructive power to one shot ba.

carver9
This is why I think that beta ray bill would take black adam and could clear this list. Lets look at his destructive powers.
http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page003004jy7.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page005va5.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser0012ua5.jpg

Showing to have power equal to that of a high herald and then surviving a brutal attack against galactus.
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8775/stormbreaker0119bz0.jpg
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/7087/stormbreaker0120mr9.jpg
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/9578/stormbreaker0121vw9.jpg
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3760/stormbreaker0122cz1.jpg

Galactus himself admitting that brb injured him and that thor has done so in the past also.
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/377/stormbreaker0213ei8.jpg

Beta ray bill absorbing a planet destroying blast
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/8279/stormbreaker030506vr2.jpg

and then displays planet shaking powers himself.
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/3359/stormbreaker0307vk3.jpg

and then destroys a planet.
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/2520/stormbreaker0308io5.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/305/stormbreaker0309dg2.jpg

shows more destructive power
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/624/stormbreaker0310im9.jpg

I guess one planet wasnt enough for him, so he destroys another one. So basically he did two feats that only superman prime has done in dc.
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4829/stormbreaker41415fl8.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1236/stormbreaker41617ln0.jpg

carver9
by the way, here goes surfer cheap shotting thor again and getting mud stomped.
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3286/silversurferv308610fj5.jpg
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9661/silversurferv308611ig3.jpg

heres bill bragging about shattering planets.
http://i83.imagethrust.com/images/5mQH/view-image/omegaflight-5-0006.html

Allankles
BA stops him in a tough brawl, if not Superman takes him out.

carver9
Originally posted by Allankles
BA stops him in a tough brawl, if not Superman takes him out.

Dont agree. He stops at silver surfer or get past silver surfer. He has the powers and ability to bring the surfer down.

Allankles
I don't think he gets past Superman and Black Adam. He can get by one of them, but not the other, regardless of the order. One of these guys will tear his horse face to shreds.

EDIT: Oh Yeah and Thor >> Beta Ray.

carver9
Originally posted by Allankles
I don't think he gets past Superman and Black Adam. He can get by one of them, but not the other, regardless of the order. One of these guys will tear his horse face to shreds.

EDIT: Oh Yeah and Thor >> Beta Ray.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thor=beta ray

Beta ray has already defeated thor twice and thor has two wins over him also. If that dont sound like equal to me. I also think that he could get past both superman and black adam. He has a better chance against superman due to his magic weakness and would struggle more with ba but would eventually drop him.

Black adam havent shown me anything on paper yet that makes me think that he could get a majority over brb. He has a good showings against numerous of bricks but who havent had good showings against numerous of bricks. Hell even wolverine has taken down teams, the xmen, excaliber, xforce, fantastic four, etc... Hulk has taken down teams also.

Like I said before, after getting hit by a couple of those planet destroying hits that I have only witnessed superman prime do in dc, ba IS going to fall.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Beta ray has already defeated thor twice and thor has two wins over him also. If that dont sound like equal to me. I also think that he could get past both superman and black adam. He has a better chance against superman due to his magic weakness and would struggle more with ba but would eventually drop him.

Black adam havent shown me anything on paper yet that makes me think that he could get a majority over brb. He has a good showings against numerous of bricks but who havent had good showings against numerous of bricks. Hell even wolverine has taken down teams, the xmen, excaliber, xforce, fantastic four, etc... Hulk has taken down teams also.

Like I said before, after getting hit by a couple of those planet destroying hits that I have only witnessed superman prime do in dc, ba IS going to fall.

you compare anyone wolverine has taken down to BA? Good lord. Ba's lightning has bashed The spectre's face.

gogogadgetgo

na, i think thor>brb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.