Epoch vs. Extant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
This will be,

DC's Epoch: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoch_%28DC_Comics%29

and Extant from Zero Hour, (no Worlogog)..

Fight starts off on Earth-1..... Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I"ve been a fan of epoch for a long time. He has better feats. He created the all medium omniverse.

Epoch wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I"ve been a fan of epoch for a long time. He created the all medium omniverse. How would that help him beat Exant? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
How would that help him beat Exant? confused

He cracked The time stream between ALL thigns comics and created the omniverse. I'd say his power is above Extant's.

Galan007
He cracked The time stream between ALL thigns comics and created the omniverse. I'd say his power is above Extant's. Is it?

Would Extant's E-Rifts be ineffective in destroying anything Epoch created? Would his E-Rifts be ineffective in destroying Epoch himself?

Not saying Extant wins -- just that it's far from a curbstomp in Epoch's favor, imo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is it?

Would Extant's E-Rifts be ineffective in destroying anything Epoch created? Would his E-Rifts be ineffective in destroying Epoch himself?

Not saying Extant wins -- just that it's far from a curbstomp in Epoch's favor, imo.

Don't think E rifts woudl work on Epoch. His mind was like thruout time or something. It's been a long time since I read that One shot. Exant likely IMO be added to Epochs power via the Time cube. They basically are the same kinda being except one has the feat of creating the omniverse while the other does not. SO I have to go by feats.

Galan007
Don't think E rifts woudl work on Epoch. His mind was like thruout time or something. It's been a long time since I read that One shot.
Entropy, the most destructive force DC has to offer, would just bounce off Epoch? I've never seen anything from him suggesting that. srsly

Exant likely IMO be added to Epochs power via the Time cube. If that were the case,
Epoch would have merged the members of JLA/WildC.A.T.S with him -- instead of get beaten by them. smile

They basically are the same kinda being except one has the feat of creating the omniverse while the other does not. SO I have to go by feats. Nowhere in that crossover was more than a few universes mentioned.

Anyhow,
If Epoch wins -- he does so slightly. imo

nvrbeenwthagirl
Entropy, the most destructive force DC has to offer, would just bounce off Epoch? I've never seen anything from him suggesting that. srsly

If that were the case,
Epoch would have merged the members of JLA/WildC.A.T.S with him -- instead of get beaten by them. smile

Nowhere in that crossover was more than a few universes mentioned.

Anyhow,
If Epoch wins -- he does so slightly. imo

Epoch had his mind scattered. IT's why the Jla wildcats had to use some trickery. And Entropy would kill any aspect of epoch. ANd he got beaten by himself if I remember correctly. They used his own power against himself. As far as more than a few universes, actually, Grant morrison said in an interview that it was his way of explaining how the comics medium multiverse came to be. Remember this was before Wildstorm became a link to the DCU multiverse. Extant is all around more powerful i'd supposed. Epoch has the better feat.

Galan007
Extant is all around more powerful i'd supposed. Epoch has the better feat. What is the better feat, as far as battles are concerned?

Destroying Universes? Or creating them?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What is the better feat, as far as battles are concerned?

Destroying Universes? Or creating them?

It takes more power to Create than to destroy. But Epoch Cracked time in a way that created the Omniverse. So I'd say it could go either way. How do you think they would do against the Infinite Man?

Galan007
How do you think they would do against the Infinite Man? IM is powerful,
but imo, they would both own him.

guy222
epoch

nvrbeenwthagirl
IM is powerful,
but imo, they would both own him.

I dont' own any actual stories of him. I became a legion fan after zero hour. So I had to back track issues. He seemed like an abstract version of time.

Galan007
I dont' own any actual stories of him. I became a legion fan after zero hour. So I had to back track issues. He seemed like an abstract version of time. Time Trapper pretty much stalemated IM.

Extant treated Time Trapper like a b*tch.

Galan007
ermmnone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.