Rank these Beings in terms of OVerall Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Jenny Quantum
Takion
THe Keeper
Rachel Summers
Black Mary
Eclipso
Granny Goodness
Sodom Yat
Odin
DS
Thanos
The Watcher
Ganthet
Classic Onslaught
Cassandra Nova
Current Phalanx

123KID
Onslaught with or without Franklin and Nate ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by 123KID
Onslaught with or without Franklin and Nate ?

Classic onslaught as shown in his first Appearances once he'd absorbed the 4.

DigiMark007
Odin

Everyone else.

wink

guy222
Rachel w/PF

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Odin

Everyone else.

wink

See I have a problem with that. Becuz Granny is currently bitching all of the greek gods. And impersonating Athena, Skymother. Eclipso bitched Black Mary who was more powerful than the sentinals of magic and even Klarion. And yet, Eclipso got her ass handed to her by DS. Takion had, before he died, His power and High father's staff. Watcher's are all near Galactus lvl right? Wouldn't that put them over Odin?

guy222
Odin met the Watcher once

Galactus>Uatu
Watchers>Galactus

DigiMark007
I've never really seen a Watcher do anything though. And Odin's galaxy-shaking feats (literally) trump anything that anyone on this list has done.

With a list this large, it would be easy to get into a "A beat B, and B beat C" type of discussion, but nothing concrete could be determined from such musings.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I've never really seen a Watcher do anything though. And Odin's galaxy-shaking feats (literally) trump anything that anyone on this list has done.

With a list this large, it would be easy to get into a "A beat B, and B beat C" type of discussion, but nothing concrete could be determined from such musings.

So Odin Shaking Galaxies trumps DS helping collapse an entire reality? Or Creating Them Daily?

Nod
Originally posted by guy222
Odin met the Watcher once

Galactus>Uatu
Watchers>Galactus

You intrigue me if nothing else. laughing out loud

But Yat? Nah not right now.

guy222
Uatu defeated Aron

Odin does have great feats

Rachel Summers defeated Necrom

Nod
Originally posted by guy222
Uatu defeated Aron

Odin does have great feats

Rachel Summers defeated Necrom Don't do ABC logic. Its not good.

JediSamuraiMRB
Stop trolling, dude

He gave his answer

guy222
Sup Jedi

Mr. Slippyfist
Odin, Ganthet, Phoenix (uhg).

Everyone else.

Val
1-15
16. Sodam Yat

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Odin, Ganthet, Phoenix (uhg).

Everyone else.
Yet Ganthet and the rest of the guardians would risk war with DS. Makes you wonder exactly why people think so little of DS.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yet Ganthet and the rest of the guardians would risk war with DS. Makes you wonder exactly why people think so little of DS. no expression
Considering in a panel before, Raker just got the better of DS with a yellow suit... and Guardians are peace keepers... no expression

I can already feel a painful response coming...

nvrbeenwthagirl
no expression
Considering in a panel before, Raker just got the better of DS with a yellow suit... and Guardians are peace keepers... no expression

I can already feel a painful response coming...

Not that it matters, But That was Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before DS had gotten his upgrades via power amping.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Not that it matters, But That was Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before DS had gotten his upgrades via power amping. It doesn't matter... and it doesn't make your previous response hold more merit; in fact, it makes it look worse, as you basically changed the point... and ignored teh context.

Also... Guardians aren't very active in fights, and a statement means nothing on official power. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
It doesn't matter... and it doesn't make your previous response hold more merit; in fact, it makes it look worse, as you basically changed the point... and ignored teh context.

Also... Guardians aren't very active in fights, and a statement means nothing on official power. smile

The point was that for some reason, The gaurdians didn't want to fight DS. Also, That raker fight was pretty silly. We've already seen the best GL beaten by mantis, who's puncked by DS on the regular. So I take that raker fight as silly at it's best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.