White Phoenix of the Crown vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSamuraiMRB
hmm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Emo is soo dead.

King Kandy
Not even funny.

guy222
Afternoon Jedi

White Phoenix FTW

xjustice69x
white crown for the win

KK the Great
You know what would actually happen if this were written by Geoff Johns or any of the numerous DC writers currently attempting to relive their earliest childhood comic-reading memories?

White Phoenix would pull some sort of mumbo jumbo trying to throw a universe worth of energy at him or whatever, and he'd laugh at her attempts and punch a hole in her head.

celestialdemon
Phoenix wins.

starlock
Phoenix wins

Xplosive
Phoenix

carver9
phoenix easily.

Sarutobi700
Phoenix easily

Minge
Originally posted by KK the Great
You know what would actually happen if this were written by Geoff Johns or any of the numerous DC writers currently attempting to relive their earliest childhood comic-reading memories?

White Phoenix would pull some sort of mumbo jumbo trying to throw a universe worth of energy at him or whatever, and he'd laugh at her attempts and punch a hole in her head.

Absolutely. Thing is, they are my earliest comic memories as well, so I for one would also cheer.

Violent2Dope
I am sick of people calling him emo. Bite me.

He loses this tho, easily.

Mr. Slippyfist
Emo punches her fase off.

Val
Emo ftw

Violent2Dope
Bite me.

Terryc250
spite thread, White crown Phoenix wins, Dark Phoenix would win as well, and even regular phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.