Firestorm vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is a fusion of Current Jason/Ronnie and the professor.

Vs.

Classic Juggs.

No BFR.

Can Juggs Put down FS?

Is there anything that FS could do to beat Juggs?

golem370
Telepathy Powerful Magic and Sonics can stop Juggernaut or Hurt him.

carver9
This is a weird fight but I dont think that even the plot device firestorm could find a way around juggernaut invulnerability.

By the way, on more than one occasion, I have seen juggernaut use super speed (running speed) where he moved in a blurr. I will get the issue number for you all but juggernaut does possess super speed (again running speed). I know one time you all might can remember him using it was when (I know you all hate using this) he was fighting wonderwoman and all access and blitzed her. Another time was in world war hulk and another time was when cyclops had a bomb implanted in his chest and the xmen was trying to get the bomb out, juggernaut blitzed the xmansion with anyone noticing it. He also blitz beast, koing him before he even realized it.

I give this to juggernaut 10/10

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
Telepathy Powerful Magic and Sonics can stop Juggernaut or Hurt him.

Not a non pis juggernaut that has his impenetrable force field up.

Nod
Honestly? Firestorm I guess.

I'll wait Galans opinion on this until I make a final decision.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This is a fusion of Current Jason/Ronnie and the professor.

Vs.

Classic Juggs.

No BFR.

Can Juggs Put down FS?

Is there anything that FS could do to beat Juggs?

What issue did Jason/Ronnie and The Prof fuse?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
What issue did Jason/Ronnie and The Prof fuse?

NO. I"m saying the three are fused. So that FS can have the memories of ALL firestorm feats.

carver9
juggernaut

TricksterPriest
I'm not sure. Wait. FS has TP, I think. Firestorm 10/10.

Gecko4lif
Juggs becomes the unstoppable doughnut!

Fear his cream filling!

Horrificus
Juggernaut wins, if he get's his fists on FS.

Galan007
Stalemate.

In this scenario, neither would be able to harm the other.

h1a8
Stalemate!
FS just stays out of reach. This is the optimal strategy.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by h1a8
Stalemate!
FS just stays out of reach. This is the optimal strategy. And that seems like something Firestorm would do...

Val
What if he just makes wet cement materialize around Cain? ermmnone

h1a8
Originally posted by Val
What if he just makes wet cement materialize around Cain? ermmnone

good point! Does that count as a win though?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What if he makes an adamantium box around Juggy?

Val
What if he makes an adamantium box around Juggy?
Or that.

Newjak
What if he makes an adamantium box around Juggy? Cain busts out of the adamantium box

shifty

Horrificus
Those actions are essentially BFR, since they are ending the fight by simply separating the fighters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Newjak
Cain busts out of the adamantium box

shifty

Hmm. Wonder What phasing an Adamantium knife into Juggy's brain and then Unphasing would do.

Newjak
Hmm. Wonder What phasing an Adamantium knife into Juggy's brain and then Unphasing would do. The knife would destroy itself from not having anywhere to phase back into existence.

And in this worst case scenario and this one is being honest Cain would heal back less than second if that trick worked.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The knife would destroy itself from not having anywhere to phase back into existence.

And in this worst case scenario and this one is being honest Cain would heal back less than second if that trick worked.

Now how would he heal back if the knife is phased into his brain so that it can get past his defenses and then unphased. It would be a perma knife in his dome. He'd be dead. Or at least brain dead.

Newjak
Now how would he heal back if the knife is phased into his brain so that it can get past his defenses and then unphased. It would be a perma knife in his dome. He'd be dead. Or at least brain dead. Not really Cain has already existed moved and talked without any organs or muscles and he was in a weakened state.

All that would happen once again if it worked(Oddly enough it probably wouldn't) is that it would be there. Cain would heal from any injury it gave and I do mean that.l

Ptr_Grifin
Now how would he heal back if the knife is phased into his brain so that it can get past his defenses and then unphased. It would be a perma knife in his dome. He'd be dead. Or at least brain dead.

His healing factor is powered by magic not logic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not really Cain has already existed moved and talked without any organs or muscles and he was in a weakened state.

All that would happen once again if it worked(Oddly enough it probably wouldn't) is that it would be there. Cain would heal from any injury it gave and I do mean that.l

How many times has his healing factor been shown? I'd need to see if there were some other circumstances. becuz He got knocked the **** out by onslaught.

Val
How many times has his healing factor been shown? I'd need to see if there were some other circumstances. becuz He got knocked the **** out by onslaught.
Did you say Onslaught?

*cue angry Juggy fanboys now*

Horrificus
people forget that he isn't just "some guy" with a force field and strength.
His whole being is powered by, and soaked in the Crimson Power of Cyttorak.
Even that scene where War Hulk was about to skewer Juggernaut's head, would not have resulted in his death.
He doesn't have or need a "healing factor". He is partially made out of a powerful mystical substance.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Horrificus
Even that scene where War Hulk was about to skewer Juggernaut's head, would not have resulted in his death.
He doesn't have or need a "healing factor". He is partially made out of a powerful mystical substance.
WTF.

Newjak
How many times has his healing factor been shown? I'd need to see if there were some other circumstances. becuz He got knocked the **** out by onslaught. That was a depowered Juggs who had spent time in another Universe so he couldn't get as much access to his power wink

Also to find out Xavier who was part of Onslaught at the time was the intended person Cyttarak wanted to have his power. He even makes mention that is why Onslaught attack him becuas ehe is afraid of Cain's real power.

Whether that means since Cain was weaker at the time a Classic Version of Cain or just the fact that if allowed Cain could have surpassed him because we also know Cain has a whole nother level he can reach.

Either way his healing factor has healed him from nothing but bones, healed in eye in less than panel. Even in his depowered state he easily healed from about four sword slashes through his stomach in less than a panel.

Newjak
Originally posted by Val
Did you say Onslaught?

*cue angry Juggy fanboys now* jugdurnaut

nvrbeenwthagirl
That was a depowered Juggs who had spent time in another Universe so he couldn't get as much access to his power wink

Also to find out Xavier who was part of Onslaught at the time was the intended person Cyttarak wanted to have his power. He even makes mention that is why Onslaught attack him becuas ehe is afraid of Cain's real power.

Whether that means since Cain was weaker at the time a Classic Version of Cain or just the fact that if allowed Cain could have surpassed him.

Either way his healing factor has healed him from nothing but bones, healed in eye in less than panel. Even in his depowered state he easily healed from about four sword slashes through his stomach in less than a panel.
Um no. That has nothing to do with it. Sienna blaze lost half her power in that other universe as well. It had to do with that universes physics. Kthanks bye bye. Upon return, Juggs would have been right back at full power.

Violent2Dope
He doesn't have or need a "healing factor". He is partially made out of a powerful mystical substance. LOL WHAT!? haermm

Newjak
WTF. Basically Cain is no longer really human. He is basically vessel of vast Magical Energies it's just that his natural form is still human.

Newjak
Um no. That has nothing to do with it. Sienna blaze lost half her power in that other universe as well. It had to do with that universes physics. Kthanks bye bye. Upon return, Juggs would have been right back at full power. Not necessarily as Cyttorak was still probably denying Cain his full power. Cain went through a series of depowerments in that time where if he lost a portion of his magical energy he could not readily get it back.

Horrificus
WTF. WTF.

Horrificus
I guess it just isn't sinking in.
Either that, or you freaks are getting some weird pleasure from the little laughing heads and typing "WTF".
Don't get me started!

The guy isn't just a guy in armor.
He is a mystical character. He's like an invulnerable Kurse, with a force field, and endless power and immortality.

Violent2Dope
I guess it just isn't sinking in.
Either that, or you freaks are getting some weird pleasure from the little laughing heads and typing "WTF".
Don't get me started!

The guy isn't just a guy in armor.
He is a mystical character. He's like an invulnerable Kurse, with a force field, and endless power and immortality. No, it was the he doesn't have a healing factor thing...he has the backing of a god, but that doesn't mean he can't die...

Horrificus
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, it was the he doesn't have a healing factor thing...he has the backing of a god, but that doesn't mean he can't die...
Ok. I just figured that, if he can still be moving around, as a skeleton, he must be immortal. Or close to it.
We aren't even talking about being turned into a skeleton, and then coming back to life.
What we basically have here, is a guy that couldn't be stopped, even when he was DEAD.
Am I wrong?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm not sure. Wait. FS has TP, I think. Firestorm 10/10. So you go from not being sure to a 10 out of 10 stomp.

laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
Firestorm creates fire...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/x-men/UXM_102_14.jpg

shifty

Newjak
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Firestorm creates fire...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/x-men/UXM_102_14.jpg

shifty Ok even though this s a joke I can show two other instances of Fire not even effecting Juggernaut stick out tongue

lft4ded
Oh, Cain. How you've betrayed my trust... bawling

Galan007
lulz @ teh fire scan! haermm2

Galan007
What if he makes an adamantium box around Juggy? I like it,
but how would FS have knowledge of adamantium?

Newjak
Originally posted by Galan007
lulz @ teh fire scan! haermm2 I know considering how he takes an adamantium slash from Wolverine not too far from then. stick out tongue

Galan007
I know considering how he takes an adamantium slash from Wolverine not too far from then. stick out tongue Fire > teh adamantium slash!

Everyone knows that. ermmhappy

Newjak
Fire > teh adamantium slash!

Everyone knows that. ermmhappy Correction fire from a torch>than anything stick out tongue

Galan007
I like it,
but how would FS have knowledge of adamantium? Promethium might work. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.