Rank These Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old-Wizard.com
The Watcher

Galactus

Odin

Rune King Thor

Morg (with Water of Life)

Doomsday

Darkseid

celestialdemon
1. Galactus
2. The Watcher
3. Rune King Thor
4. Odin
5. Darkseid
6. Morg (with Waters of Life)
7. Doomsday

llagrok
1. Galactus
2. Rune King Thor
3. Watcher
4. Odin
5. Darkseid
7. Doomsday (DOS?)

DigiMark007
These "rank the characters" threads are a bit tired. Is there a reason you're doing it? Actual curiosity about one or more of them? Or do you just like making threads?

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by DigiMark007
These "rank the characters" threads are a bit tired. Is there a reason you're doing it? Actual curiosity about one or more of them? Or do you just like making threads?

Is there a reason anyone cares whether Thor could beat up the Silver Surfer? Is there a meaning to life? Why is the sky blue? You must look within yourself for the answers to these questions.

DigiMark007
Way to answer the question, bub.

no expression

DigiMark007
My reason for asking is because all you get in threads like these are arbitrary lists that vary wildly based on a person's knowledge and bias. At least in normal vs. threads, it promotes discussion and debate...these are anything but, and have a snowball's chance up my pooter in actually determining anything constructive.

We have tiers threads for stuff like this. But this is the "vs" forum.

Old-Wizard.com
Way to answer the question, bub.

no expression

Thanks, wolverine. seriously, is there a reason anyone likes posting any thread about anything? personally im bored at work and like talking about who would win in certain fights and listing certain characters in order or strongest to weakest. i guess there are worse things to be interested in. i could like arranging human body parts in my freezer for instance.

DigiMark007
haermm

Please continue then.

...please don't kill me

Old-Wizard.com
haermm

Please continue then.

...please don't kill me

lol. ok.

no, i see what ur saying about vs battles vs ranking lists.

lists do involve more characters though, and can give u a general sense of a character's ranking in terms of a bunch of other characters.

Terryc250
Big G
Watcher
RK Thor
Odin
DS
Morg
Doomsday

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
1. Galactus
2. The Watcher
3. Rune King Thor
4. Odin
5. Darkseid
7. Doomsday

Agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.