superman man prime come to marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Since he has went to dc and destroyed all the famous and powerful hero's, will he be able to pull the same feat against marvels pythons.

The heros have found out from doctor strange that a very powerful being is coming to take over or destroy marvel earth and some of the most powerful hero's/villians joins forces to take him down. Would they prevail.

Thor
Beta Ray bill
Black bolt
WWh
Sentry
Silver Surfer
Firelord
Terrax
Gladiator
Drax (He finds the gem and revert back to his classic ways powerset)
Super skrull
Hyperion

Would they be able to bring the tyrant down or does marvel earth fall along with dc's earth.

Mr. Slippyfist
no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
no expression
confused

Gecko4lif
Take thor , brb, and blackbolt out.

I dont want to see some of my fav characters get raped

iceman24567
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Take thor , brb, and blackbolt out.

I dont want to see some of my fav characters get raped I agree with you i don't want to see Surfer get pummeled again.

Sarutobi700
No SPB isnt even on Vulcans level. Sentry takes him alone

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sarutobi700
No SPB isnt even on Vulcans level. Sentry takes him alone I see Sentry dying with the rest of them via speed blitz. What the heck is a SPB?

cmack
he rips through all of them silver surfer will be the only one alive to warn the rest

Nod

Wow I actually laughed.

Sweet.

Sarutobi700
Evey one on the list apart from Blackbolt and Hulk are faster than Supes. Every one on the list apart from Blackbolt is stronger than Supes. Everyone has greater energy manipulation than Supes, everyone on that list is smarter than Supes. Blackbolt SCREAMS at Superman and Supes dies a horrible death. Sentry solo's tho

iceman24567
Evey one on the list apart from Blackbolt and Hulk are faster than Supes. Every one on the list apart from Blackbolt is stronger than Supes. Everyone has greater energy manipulation than Supes, everyone on that list is smarter than Supes. Blackbolt SCREAMS at Superman and Supes dies a horrible death. Sentry solo's tho Yeah because everybody on that list is able to speed blitz 3 flashes at the same time... You are wrong he is the stronger and faster than all of them brains don't help much against raw power even the Guardians as old and wise as they are only were able to bfr him so you fail stop trolling and try to debate.

Badabing
No SPB isnt even on Vulcans level. Sentry takes him alone dur

Sarutobi700
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah because everybody on that list is able to speed blitz 3 flashes at the same time... You are wrong he is the stronger and faster than all of them brains don't help much against raw power even the Guardians as old and wise as they are only were able to bfr him so you fail stop trolling and try to debate.

Tell that to THANOS

iceman24567
Tell that to THANOS I wish somebody could but he died Drax one shotted him didn't you know? Happy Dance

Sarutobi700
and Drax is smart aswell. Drax would take SBP easily

iceman24567
and Drax is smart aswell. Drax would take SBP easily So let me guess you are right and the rest of us that thinks he wins are 100% wrong?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by carver9
Since he has went to dc and destroyed all the famous and powerful hero's, will he be able to pull the same feat against marvels pythons.

The heros have found out from doctor strange that a very powerful being is coming to take over or destroy marvel earth and some of the most powerful hero's/villians joins forces to take him down. Would they prevail.

Thor
Beta Ray bill
Black bolt
WWh
Sentry
Silver Surfer
Firelord
Terrax
Gladiator
Drax (He finds the gem and revert back to his classic ways powerset)
Super skrull
Hyperion

Would they be able to bring the tyrant down or does marvel earth fall along with dc's earth. laughing

Sarutobi700
So let me guess you are right and the rest of us that thinks he wins are 100% wrong?

No. But until i see SBP use his head instead of his insane strenght then Thanos the universe conquror takes this

Mr. Slippyfist
No. But until i see SBP use his head instead of his insane strenght then Thanos the universe conquror takes this What the f*ck are you talking about?

Gecko4lif
No. But until i see SBP use his head instead of his insane strenght then Thanos the universe conquror takes this
Well he did build his sunlight armor by himself

Badabing
superdur
Wins!

Sarutobi700
^^Didnt Sinstro or Hank Henshaw make it for him?

Sundipped

Gladiator told Vulcan "I believe myself untouchable". Vulcan won't have time to ask SMP any questions. Sentry falls out waaaaaaaaay earlier than he did with Hulk.

iceman24567
No. But until i see SBP use his head instead of his insane strenght then Thanos the universe conquror takes this His strength takes out top tiers all day even if his brain makes him get bfred have you noticed thats the only way they ever beat him?

Badabing
^^Didnt Sinstro or Hank Henshaw make it for him? sdurug

Gecko4lif
^^Didnt Sinstro or Hank Henshaw make it for him?
No he had it before he joined

quanchi112
I wish somebody could but he died Drax one shotted him didn't you know? Happy Dance Cheapshot...ring a bell.

quanchi112
Prime would cause massive damage here and be more than a handful but he would be put down.

123KID
Prime beaten a notable character fairly yet ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by 123KID
Prime beaten a notable character fairly yet ? He utterly crushed Yat, who is Ion. Really what else does Prime have to do to be considered above top tier.

iceman24567
Originally posted by 123KID
Prime beaten a notable character fairly yet ? No because he always gets ganged up on and still wins even as unfair as it is shame huh?

janus77
Prime goes down, imo.

saw the Yat fight and, not really that impressed, but the fact that he's faster/stronger than 3 Flashes and a bunch of DC top tiers is impressive. still ... Surfer, WWH and all that lot no. doubt he stands a chance.

Estacado
Originally posted by janus77
Prime goes down, imo.

saw the Yat fight and, not really that impressed, but the fact that he's faster/stronger than 3 Flashes and a bunch of DC top tiers is impressive. still ... Surfer, WWH and all that lot no. doubt he stands a chance.
WWH would get sent after Anti Monitor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.