Yoda, Mace vs Sidious, Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kenobiwan
Force fight only. All of them are ROTS versions.

Darth Martin
We havn't really seen Mace do anything remarkable with the Force from the movies so the Sith take it.

Kenobiwan
But Mace was very impressive in the force in the cw cartoons. Does that count for something?

truejedi
What did Dooku ever do in the force? except lightning? and are they allowed to use sabers to defend from lightning? as far as we know, Yoda is the only Jedi capable of handling lightning. How can the Jedi win? What force attacks do they use that could kill the other two? all attacks they use in combat only complement their sabers.

JediSamuraiMRB
Yoda/Mace take this

Count Makashi
It could go either way.

Darth Martin
Dooku>Mace force wise from the movies. Add sabers the Jedi take it.

vader11
I agree that the jedi wins in saber duel.
But the sith likely to win the force fight.

Darth Martin
cosigned

Darth Exodus
Force fight only remember.

Dooku is about as good as Yoda and better than Mace.
Sidious is also as good (if not better) than Yoda and better than Mace.

Sith take it. laughing laughing laughing eek!

MadMel
mace had some pretty impressive force feats from the clone wars cartoons..he took on an army by himself and won..not to mention that he has a force jump on par with most final fantasy characters stick out tongue

Darth Exodus
confused confused confused
How did he take out a whole army by himself?

MadMel
wait, no, with a bit of help..sorry, having trouble remembering...the CIS's giant robotic thump machine helpd to crush some of their own forces...but before it appeared, mace took on all of them using his bare fists and a couple of force pushes big grin

Darth Exodus
Just proves that you don't mess with Samuel L. Jackson. cool cool
He's one psyco beatch!! big grin

Darth Martin
Oh well if we add the E.U. then Mace is easily nearly on par with anyone of these. Yes he was taking out wave after wave of battle droids by himself effortlessly. And in Shatterpoint he shows some really impressive feats like holding up what is believed to be 100 tons or more.

kiddo44
Sidious and Dooku take this. Straight sabers the jedi win, but force, Sidious is stronger than Yoda, Dooku is stronger than Mace.

darthsith19
Yoda and Mace win, Yoda could take out Dooku before Sidious could kill Mace (AOTC and ROTS are my proof) and then Mace and Yoda together could smash Sidious.

kiddo44
Originally posted by darthsith19
Yoda could take out Dooku before Sidious could kill Mace (AOTC and ROTS are my proof)

Where was this proved in AOTC? huh I saw them have a force fight.

Gideon
Originally posted by kiddo44
Where was this proved in AOTC? huh I saw them have a force fight.

Correct, and the movie showed Yoda casually deflect and block all moves made by Dooku, only making one half-hearted attempt to fight back at the very end.

vader11
Originally posted by darthsith19
Yoda and Mace win, Yoda could take out Dooku before Sidious could kill Mace (AOTC and ROTS are my proof) and then Mace and Yoda together could smash Sidious. Sidious can beat Mace without much difficulty in a force fight imo.

Darth Martin
Well Mace has no way seen of blocking Force Lightning with his bare hands or has he. Btw Dooku's lightning is fairly weak as opposed to Sidious's own.

hereatlast
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Force fight only remember.

Dooku is about as good as Yoda and better than Mace.
Sidious is also as good (if not better) than Yoda and better than Mace.

Sith take it. laughing laughing laughing eek!

I disagree with the second statement. I don't think Sidious is better than Yoda in force Mastery. Yoda was able to cancel out/break Sidious's force lightning attack. (No one can mistake the look of fear on his face.) Yoda may not be able to attack Sidious with lightning, but I don't see Sidious overwhelming Yoda with the force. As far as Mace vs. Dooku... I believe Mace can hold him off, maybe even kill him with a force crush. In any case, this is a close fight. The sith can possibly win just because they have a larger selection of force attacks from which to draw from.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.