Return of Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Larceny
I didn't see a thread on it...... so yeah. Anyone else hype about this?

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Larceny
I didn't see a thread on it...... so yeah. Anyone else hype about this? Not really. When revived he didn't have a chance for full hibernation. He acts more like a child than with the intelligence he used to have.

Mr. Slippyfist
This happened like three months ago... loln00b!

DigiMark007
Wtf comic was it in? I never saw it.

Val
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wtf comic was it in? I never saw it.
One of the Annihilation books.

DigiMark007
Annihilation: Conquest? Or earlier?

And it's not really a comeback. He was around for 3-4 issues in Thanos' solo series that ended not long before Annihilation began. So he hasn't been on hiatus terribly long.

And why the hell isn't he with Gamora anymore? I wanted to see him whup the crap out of Nova for sleeping with her.

Val
Conquest

Larceny
Originally posted by Val
Conquest

DigiMark007
Thanks.

But meh, it sounds like it wasn't anything epic. Warlock deserves better than a random pop-up outing in someone else's book. He's never been a solo-series kind of guy, but I'll be upset with anything less than a central role and a couple "back from the dead" rapestomps of people who could otherwise hang with him in a fight.

miffed

Larceny
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Not really. When revived he didn't have a chance for full hibernation. He acts more like a child than with the intelligence he used to have.

At least he looks crispy. ermm

Larceny
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thanks.

But meh, it sounds like it wasn't anything epic. Warlock deserves better than a random pop-up outing in someone else's book. He's never been a solo-series kind of guy, but I'll be upset with anything less than a central role and a couple "back from the dead" rapestomps of people who could otherwise hang with him in a fight.

miffed

It looks as if he's the center piece of Annihilation Conquest. ermm

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Larceny
It looks as if he's the center piece of Annihilation Conquest. ermm

woot

If you're lying, I will eat your soul.

Mr. Slippyfist
He appeared in Annihilation Conquest: Quasar #4... I believe. Ya, three months ago...

Everything before that was talking about getting the "Hero"... so ya, he's the Bob Saget of the series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.