naruto the new age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tano song ming
there was a ninja named Tano Song Ming a ninja from the hidden village of the sky. His fighting style is a kekigenki called flash transformation. It gives him the ability to move faster then rock lee and even the speed of light. to keep him from moving to fast Naruto the sixth hokage had the make a mask that wights about 3-4 tons and a scarf that wights about 1000's of pounds. He usually uses taijutsu with amazing speed. Tano Song Ming has a pet call a sky wolf he is only a pup. the pups name is dekun as in lightning. Dekun usually sits on Tano's head.

tano song ming
naruto is Tano Song Ming's sensei and his two team members are.....

King Kandy
Oh joy! Every character cliche in Naruto combined into one!

Black Adam
keep that crap here

http://www.fanfiction.net/

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
keep that crap here

http://www.fanfiction.net/

Cease your vile slurs ! Good fanfiction DOES exist.

It's just difficult to find.
Originally posted by tano song ming
there was a ninja named Tano Song Ming a ninja from the hidden village of the sky. His fighting style is a kekigenki called flash transformation. It gives him the ability to move faster then rock lee and even the speed of light. to keep him from moving to fast Naruto the sixth hokage had the make a mask that wights about 3-4 tons and a scarf that wights about 1000's of pounds. He usually uses taijutsu with amazing speed. Tano Song Ming has a pet call a sky wolf he is only a pup. the pups name is dekun as in lightning. Dekun usually sits on Tano's head.

Your OC is incredibly generic and overpowered. Only comedies can keep up with Mary Sue esque characters and even then it is a rarity. I'd say find a less elaborate name, tone down the power, make him more 'background' and then you may be going somewhere.

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
Cease your vile slurs ! Good fanfiction DOES exist.

It's just difficult to find.

I used to be a big fanfiction reader in my youth. I think the first one I ever read was this long multiple part(each with multiple chapters chapters) Farscape/Babylon 5 crossover.

THE THING WAS EPIC.

I haven't read a single one in around two years though....

Impediment
Please use the Naruto Thread for things like this.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.