Where Does KMC Rank Superboy-Prime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
i'm just wondering this
since Prime is getting the nod over Thanos and Tyrant these days i'm wondering where people think he ranks in Marvel terms

DigiMark007
Go check out the tiers thread. I think he's in the Transcendant category....so you'll see who we have him above and alongside. It'll also alleviate the need to make threads like this in the vs. forum.

People like Tyrant and Thanos are roughly his peers. Currently, some people will place him above them, but they're all in the same ballpark.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 123KID
i'm just wondering this
since Prime is getting the nod over Thanos and Tyrant these days i'm wondering where people think he ranks in Marvel terms Hes not above Tyrant or Thanos imo.

Tron
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Go check out the tiers thread. I think he's in the Transcendant category....so you'll see who we have him above and alongside. It'll also alleviate the need to make threads like this in the vs. forum.

People like Tyrant and Thanos are roughly his peers. Currently, some people will place him above them, but they're all in the same ballpark.

What he said.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.