Mewtwo vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Kain no time manip,soul rip, or dimenslide.

Who would win this battle

EvilAngel
Kain is immortal is he not? So inevitably, Kain

MadMel
either a stalemate, or kain wins erm

Burning thought
does it have blood? if so kain wins easily.....

theres nothing M2 can do at all

MadMel
apart from freeze him in tk, which is far better than kains..
thats why i said stalemate erm

Burning thought
freeze him in TK? can he hold him in TK indefinatley, also Kain would eventually evolve beyond M2 capabilities, aslo is M2 immortal?, M2 would die of old age if he is not

Csdabest
Its a fact that pokemon dont die. Xp. But yeah. I see that Mewtwo mind wipes Kain living him a lifeless doll for eternity.

Csdabest
Also pokemon dont have blood. They have scars.

Violent2Dope
M2's mind reacts faster than the fastest supercomputers apparently, mindwipe.

Furion
Kain wins this cause of his magic Mist and Magic Shield and the fact he can just stab M2 repeatedly.

Csdabest
I though mewtwo brain was 100 times faster than a super computer. Kain will get raped by mewtwo. Even with soul rip i beleive.

Furion
From what I've seen in that sh*tty 4kids movie, he ain't. He's just some douche who wants TO RULE THE WORLD.

Csdabest
Do you realize all that he was doing in the movie. He was manipulating weather, controlling 150 to 200 types of pokemon, while batteling another telepath that was strong as well. All cases he had the upperhand. he was not controlling the weather in just an area but around the whole world with telepathy. So yes he was.

grey fox
Mewtwo casually nuked an entire facility , annihilated the Viridian Gym. , lifted a 235kg Pokemon and threw it around, erased a whole cities memories , blocked attacks capable on vaporising sky-scrapers ect.

He certainly stalemates Kain, if not out-rightly beating him.

Fuddle
There is more to Mewtwo than mentioned above too big grin

Furion
Originally posted by Csdabest
controlling 150 to 200 types of pokemon

Wasn't that cause he created them via some cloning machine?

Fuddle
Originally posted by Furion
Wasn't that cause he created them via some cloning machine?

Very true, but he can mindcontrol. He 'modified' their behaviour and they fought for him. Not that it would effect Kain in any way, but it is not even a minor portion of what he can do.

With a bare thought and without effort he fought of every pokemon. By just focusing did he throw Onyx and multiple other heavy weighted pokemons around like pebbles. He has reflected even the most powerful of blasts without effort at all.

Then try imagine him when he puts his back into stuff smile

ThoraxeRMG
Mewtwo makes Kain bow before him.

Csdabest
Mewtwo rapes Kain till he submits. He will make him wish he was mortal.

Burning thought
Mewtwo dies, as shown in BO 1 when Kain faces the Guardian of the Mind concept AND in BO 2 his immunity to mind powers is shown when Marcus cannot mind control him (but can read his thoughts)

now Kain is fully evolved in this fight yes? has the power of the mind guardian concept as well yes? i see .....

the only way possible for M2 is to stalemate kain by not allowing him to move, and thats if someone can prove M2 has infnite ability to keep TK on, thing is, eventually Kain will get an invevitable win if M2 is not immortal

Csdabest
There are thousand and one uses for TK. Mewtwo and has shown there isnt really much limit on his TK. It pretty probable that he could just rip Kains limbs off

Burning thought
There are thousand and one uses for TK. Mewtwo and has shown there isnt really much limit on his TK. It pretty probable that he could just rip Kains limbs off

if you think thats going to make any diffrence in this fight other than give kain a wonderful reason to reform far away from M2 only to destroy M2 from range then you have not been reading the kain threads have you hmm roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

also show me please M2 use of TK, is it not also true Pokemon cannot kill?

i would love for someone to show me M2 TK AND the logevity of his TK, does he ever have to stop using his powers?

also M2 is tiny, it would be almost as easy for Kain to use his own TK to rip M2 apart as it would be for M2 to try and do this to kain

Csdabest
Pokemon dont kill humans. Kain is not Human. and the whole pokemon dont kill humans is BS. Also Mewtwo killed the scientist in the first movie. So yeah thats point is out of the question.

Kain can reform. Would Mewtwo just hold him down in place.

and lol at Kain ripping apart Mewtwo with TK. Thats the most laughable concept.

But here is an example from the movie of Mewtwo using his tk.

He controlled the weather around the world for, controlled over 150 pokemon also those with tk, along with his servants, and fought another strong telepath pokemon all at the same time. Manuvering the clone pokemon to battle their counterparts and have the upperhand. Along with his fight with the original mew.

I dont have footasge but its in the first pokemon movie.

Burning thought
Pokemon dont kill humans. Kain is not Human. and the whole pokemon dont kill humans is BS. Also Mewtwo killed the scientist in the first movie. So yeah thats point is out of the question.

Kain can reform. Would Mewtwo just hold him down in place.

and lol at Kain ripping apart Mewtwo with TK. Thats the most laughable concept.

But here is an example from the movie of Mewtwo using his tk.

He controlled the weather around the world for, controlled over 150 pokemon also those with tk, along with his servants, and fought another strong telepath pokemon all at the same time. Manuvering the clone pokemon to battle their counterparts and have the upperhand. Along with his fight with the original mew.

I dont have footasge but its in the first pokemon movie.

well it doesnt matter Mewtwo cannot kill Kain anyway

erm? well yeh if you can prove Mewtwo can just hold kain down indefinatley or if not you, someone else without losing any strength at all, maybe ill concede to a stalemate until M2 dies of old age

really? on what grounds is it laughable? show me M2 blocking a TK effect please, once again, ime not simply takeing some guys word and snort at this prospect

this doesnt really mean anything to me, their pokemon, not godlike Vampires, their mostly tiny animal like and often softy critters that would flee from bunny slippers.....theres only a handful that i would not rate under that like most of the final evolutions but things like Mudkip, Squairtle, Pikachu etc etc and so many more are such soft animal like things its almost laughable and it would be if it were not for the fact M2 is actually one of the few kl and serious pokemon

but once again, please actually show me, if you cant then someone else please show me

Blax_Hydralisk
When will you people learn that "killing" isn't the only way to win a fight.

kain being immortal doesn't mean he is invincible.

Fuddle
Originally posted by Burning thought
Mewtwo dies, as shown in BO 1 when Kain faces the Guardian of the Mind concept AND in BO 2 his immunity to mind powers is shown when Marcus cannot mind control him (but can read his thoughts)

now Kain is fully evolved in this fight yes? has the power of the mind guardian concept as well yes? i see .....

the only way possible for M2 is to stalemate kain by not allowing him to move, and thats if someone can prove M2 has infnite ability to keep TK on, thing is, eventually Kain will get an invevitable win if M2 is not immortal

A controling mindattack is different than a mindblast and such. Mewtwo is more or less a superpowerful telekinetical being. Raziel launched Kain with a mere telekinetical blast, and Mewtwo's telekinetical powers are beyond Raziel.

With just a number of thoughts, Kain will never come anywhere near Mewtwo. Since I doubt the balance of the Sion is applied in this fight, Kain can very much be defeated. Not sure he can die still, but Mewtwo has the advantage if you ask me.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Fuddle
A controling mindattack is different than a mindblast and such. Mewtwo is more or less a superpowerful telekinetical being. Raziel launched Kain with a mere telekinetical blast, and Mewtwo's telekinetical powers are beyond Raziel.

With just a number of thoughts, Kain will never come anywhere near Mewtwo. Since I doubt the balance of the Sion is applied in this fight, Kain can very much be defeated. Not sure he can die still, but Mewtwo has the advantage if you ask me.

the scion of balance, its what he is, his title lol.....it cant be not included

erm what are you saying? mind control like used by Marcus and Mind concept guardian is mind attack indeed......thats what i was saying that M2 wont be contrlling kains mind but using TK to move kain is viable

also can you SHOW me this "beyond" Raziel TK, although the dimensional lines were weakened, Raziel blasted kain through a dimension with his TK which takes more than a "mere telekinetical blast" show me M2 doing something incredible with TK please

maybe he does, but can he keep this up, also, he will eventually die, i dont think pokemon are immortal are they? so technically M2 will eventually die even if kain for some reason could not survive TK

Fuddle
Raziel blasted him trough a portal, not actually blasting him trough a dimension, no?

Mewtwo used his TK to neglect powerful life-draining blasts. A blast that by simply touching any pokemon had them knocked out.
He destroy an entire facility with just his mind.
He launches 300lbs pokemons without moving a muscle, or feeing a drop of stamina.
He was capable of reforming earth and stone out of the mountain by raising his hand.
He destroyed an easy thirty robotic arms with a thought.
Alakazam could not even hold his own against his TK for a few seconds (This was when Mewtwo's powers were restrained)
He reflect one of the most powerful attacks a pokemon can bring forth (Solar Energy) by just lifting his hand.
He make himself fly in jetspeed.
His protective shield can more or less protect him from a nuclear blast.

There is A LOT more about Mewtwo than what I brought up smile

Burning thought
Raziel blasted him trough a portal, not actually blasting him trough a dimension, no?

Mewtwo used his TK to neglect powerful life-draining blasts. A blast that by simply touching any pokemon had them knocked out.
He destroy an entire facility with just his mind.
He launches 300lbs pokemons without moving a muscle, or feeing a drop of stamina.
He was capable of reforming earth and stone out of the mountain by raising his hand.
He destroyed an easy thirty robotic arms with a thought.
Alakazam could not even hold his own against his TK for a few seconds (This was when Mewtwo's powers were restrained)
He reflect one of the most powerful attacks a pokemon can bring forth (Solar Energy) by just lifting his hand.
He make himself fly in jetspeed.
His protective shield can more or less protect him from a nuclear blast.

There is A LOT more about Mewtwo than what I brought up smile

its in the Q/A of the developers that it was a dimensional break when raziel launched him, it for sum reason in the game looked like a portal "shrug"

sorry but ime interestng in seeing, id like someone to post the videos relevent to this information.

an entire facility with his mind is nothing imo

launches, well yeh hes using TK, why would he move a muscle or stamina

grey fox
its in the Q/A of the developers that it was a dimensional break when raziel launched him, it for sum reason in the game looked like a portal "shrug"

sorry but ime interestng in seeing, id like someone to post the videos relevent to this information.

an entire facility with his mind is nothing imo

launches, well yeh hes using TK, why would he move a muscle or stamina

Some feats

4IqbMmL8jWs

Sorry for it being a music video, but Youtube is a b*tch for anything else.

Burning thought
Originally posted by grey fox
Some feats

4IqbMmL8jWs

Sorry for it being a music video, but Youtube is a b*tch for anything else.

hes kl its true, espcially compared to other pokemon, but theres nothing in there to suggest he would tool kain, and nothing i think suggests his TK is so much greater than Raziels, Kain and Raziel have shattered concrete and such with their TK attacks before and thats nothing i think in that video to think M2 could take it easily without Kain even moving, it took him some effort at first to break glass (prob in weakened state tho rite?)

Fuddle
hes kl its true, espcially compared to other pokemon, but theres nothing in there to suggest he would tool kain, and nothing i think suggests his TK is so much greater than Raziels, Kain and Raziel have shattered concrete and such with their TK attacks before and thats nothing i think in that video to think M2 could take it easily without Kain even moving, it took him some effort at first to break glass (prob in weakened state tho rite?)

He had just been born when he broke the glass.

Csdabest
Where the hell do yall find these videos. I was searching for them but couldnt find. He was controlling the weather across the entire globe using telekenesis. Raziel is no where near M2 control. If so...Post some videos of Raziel so i can find info where Mewtwo does something greater...me or someone else. i suck at finding videos. Why...because im lazy

Fuddle
I can try help you out. I have been trying to find a streaming video of Mewtwo returns. A lot of feats are shown in the entire movie smile

Burning thought
Where the hell do yall find these videos. I was searching for them but couldnt find. He was controlling the weather across the entire globe using telekenesis. Raziel is no where near M2 control. If so...Post some videos of Raziel so i can find info where Mewtwo does something greater...me or someone else. i suck at finding videos. Why...because im lazy

Raziel is equel to kain in TK, he can move things as small as weapons and intricate things, or throw humans around as well as break away concrete, its not equel to M2 destruction of that facility but thats destructive force not actually picking a being up or freezing them in TK.....which Kain can do, which he is likely to do to M2, also hows M2 mind, having a fast mind does not mean it can resist being overridden, how is his strength against mind controlling powers? Kains a beast at mind control, especially now he has the mind emblem

EvilAngel
I don't think I've seen a Kain TK feat that matches Mewtwo's.

But i think Kains immortality will suffice

Fuddle
Raziel is equel to kain in TK, he can move things as small as weapons and intricate things, or throw humans around as well as break away concrete, its not equel to M2 destruction of that facility but thats destructive force not actually picking a being up or freezing them in TK.....which Kain can do, which he is likely to do to M2, also hows M2 mind, having a fast mind does not mean it can resist being overridden, how is his strength against mind controlling powers? Kains a beast at mind control, especially now he has the mind emblem

Alakazam is capable of throwing large pokemons around with TK. Alakazam could do nothing against Mewtwo. He could not even launch one single attack. He tried blocking, but in vain.

Mewtwo has blocked a large number of TK attacks from Mew. Mewtwo also lifted just about 149 pokemons up into the air trough TK and flew away with them all.

Burning thought
Alakazam is capable of throwing large pokemons around with TK. Alakazam could do nothing against Mewtwo. He could not even launch one single attack. He tried blocking, but in vain.

Mewtwo has blocked a large number of TK attacks from Mew. Mewtwo also lifted just about 149 pokemons up into the air trough TK and flew away with them all.

yeh but what about M2 mind? how great is it, is it incredible deep and intelligent or is it just fast ,can you prove it has any way of being ripped apart by kains charm powers?

hm, now this is where it sounds odd, can you show me him blocking a TK attack? TK force is what M2 is doing to the glass, but how can you block that? its AOE, its invisibile force....

EvilAngel
yeh but what about M2 mind? how great is it, is it incredible deep and intelligent or is it just fast

He is pretty smart. He made a cloning machine in a few days. The most advanced Human technologies spends months cloning him alone.

Furion
but cloning M2 would take a while any way because he's the most uber pokemon eva and could blow up the world

Burning thought
ime just wondering, all this about how strong his TK is and everything but he does not have emotions, he seems basically stiff and rigid as if theres not much actually going on in there, i cant imagine hes ever tried to defend against a being actually controlling his mind

Fuddle
but cloning M2 would take a while any way because he's the most uber pokemon eva and could blow up the world

That is not the question at hand stick out tongue

yeh but what about M2 mind? how great is it, is it incredible deep and intelligent or is it just fast ,can you prove it has any way of being ripped apart by kains charm powers?

hm, now this is where it sounds odd, can you show me him blocking a TK attack? TK force is what M2 is doing to the glass, but how can you block that? its AOE, its invisibile force....

I will try find you a clip smile

Fuddle
ime just wondering, all this about how strong his TK is and everything but he does not have emotions, he seems basically stiff and rigid as if theres not much actually going on in there, i cant imagine hes ever tried to defend against a being actually controlling his mind

You have not seen the movie, have you? stick out tongue

He is more or less the most emotional pokemon I have seen big grin

EvilAngel

Well you might argue that venesaur is way stronger than bulbasaur, but they both took the same time to clone. So there's not reason to assume Mewtwo would take longer

Burning thought
You have not seen the movie, have you? stick out tongue

He is more or less the most emotional pokemon I have seen big grin

that depends, how old is this movie, ive seen a couple of pokemon movies, but that was years ago, pokemon is ancient and i have no memory for such things

Furion
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Well you might argue that venesaur is way stronger than bulbasaur, but they both took the same time to clone. So there's not reason to assume Mewtwo would take longer

Mewtwo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bulbasaur and Venasaur

Fuddle
that depends, how old is this movie, ive seen a couple of pokemon movies, but that was years ago, pokemon is ancient and i have no memory for such things

It is pretty old stick out tongue

But Mewtwo is seen crying at multiple scenarios. He also shows affection to his clones. He risk his life to defend them. His fury is due to his hate for the humans. He was both sorrowful and angry while capative. So he has emtions alright and he has a very advanced mind. I can not imagine how Kain would ever penetrate it.

Csdabest
how does Mewtwo protect aginst tk. wow. ...His telekenetic barrier not only protects aginst physical but telepath bases attacks aswell.

Blax_Hydralisk
Not too mention he wouldn't even need to worry about that. he can attack faster then kain can blink, I forsee ew-two just ordering Kin's brain to shut down for awhile.. and that's the end of the match.

Fuddle
Or Mewtwo can control Kain's body and have him strike himself with the reaver. He has forced bodies to move according to his own will multiple times before (No, not mindcontrol. Just physical control)

EvilAngel
Mewtwo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bulbasaur and Venasaur

you missed the point

Fuddle
I am... hrmmmm... getting my hands on the movies right now (The less legal but subtle way no expression). Soon I will have Mewtwo proof wink

Fuddle
Alright. After watching the first movie, a few things come back to me that might be of assistance in deciding Mewtwo's powers.

At one point in the movie, he while fighting Mew blocked all powers that the pokemons had, allied and foes alike. He held every single power back with a bare thought to see how well they would do in physical combat (Estimatingly blocked about 100 pokemons powers while fighting Mew).

At one point, he turned a pokemon trainer entirely to stone/crystal with an attack.

Later on, he erased the memory of an estimated hundred, translocating them all to the mainland and resetting the event that had occured many hours earlier. More or less, manipulated the surrounding to play an event that took place earlier, manipulating their mind so that everyone forgot about the pokemon challenge he spread in the beginning (Not time manipulate, but manipulate to as if the event has never taken place). This he did while carrying an estimated of fifty pokemons with his mind and being many kilometers away.

He at the same time canceled the weather effect that he had applied to the entire planet (Which he did in the start of the movie).

He also trough his powers learnt everything there was to know about pokemon biology and created a cloning machine that cloned a pokemon in matter of seconds.

Later on today, I will look at the second movie to bring forth more feats smile

Fuddle
There we go. I now finished the second Mewtwo movie smile

In that movie, he was tortured constantly with vast pain severely for a possible half an hour (by robots), designed with the sole purpose to drain the life force of Mewtwo specificly. He did not give in for one single moment. His mind pattern was uneffected trough the entire event (Eventually he got defeated, but it was because he opened his defense) That show somewhat how strong his mental barrier is.

Another feat used in this movie by Mewtwo is when Mewtwo from miles away pulls a buss out of a cyclone and puts it down into safety without any straight sight of the object. This being done from below a mountain and done with a simple wave of hand.

One feat he showed was that he translocated an entire landscape to a new area, with river, mountains, people, pokemons and forest alike. He left nothing but a large crater and the people that he did not wish to bring along with him.
He then erased the people he left behinds memories from that specific event and any memory at all of Mewtwo.

He did a lot of more things trough the movie, but those are among the more noticeable smile

Burning thought
theres nothing he can do to kains mind but physically he can throw kain around, however this wont be enough to decide him the win, if he lets his guard down once, kain can have a shield up that will not allow M2 to do anything, then the pokemon is doomed

striking himself with the reaver wont make any diffrence to the outcome Fuddle

Fuddle
Hasnt Kain been harmed by the reaver before?

Burning thought
no more than any other weapon no, he cannot be killed or harmed by the reaver any more than M2 TK would do any good, the reaver can stab into him and it would probably harm him but first the wraith in his blade is the thing that does the main damage, and the wraith happens to be his friend Raziel who sacrified himself for kain and os wouldnt harm Kain even if the blade he is in gets plunged into kain

kin would become mist so that he would not be able to stab anyway, he would play defencively and eventually i can see kain quite easily putting up his shield and then destroying M2

Fuddle
Mewtwo manipulated the weather over the entire world by moving his hand. Do you really think turning into mist will help Kain here? stick out tongue

Burning thought
Mewtwo manipulated the weather over the entire world by moving his hand. Do you really think turning into mist will help Kain here? stick out tongue

he wont be stabbed thats for sure, also you keep bringing that up, manipulating weather, the problem is Kain is still physical while being mist in his own perception so its not like he can be blown away or any other sillyness now.

he could become mist and simply escape any damage M2 can possibly do, what does M2 even do with the weather?

Csdabest
Why wouldnt he. What the difference between Mist and Kain urning into mist? It still a substanc and that wouldt make it immune to attack maybe physical atk but not tk. Mewtwo doesnthave control like your thinking over weather.He TK is sooo powerful he was able to manipulate the weather with his telekenesis.

Also whats to stop Mewtwo from shutting off Kain's powers like Mewtwo did to the othe 150 or so pokemon....

Burning thought
Why wouldnt he. What the difference between Mist and Kain urning into mist? It still a substanc and that wouldt make it immune to attack maybe physical atk but not tk. Mewtwo doesnthave control like your thinking over weather.He TK is sooo powerful he was able to manipulate the weather with his telekenesis.

Also whats to stop Mewtwo from shutting off Kain's powers like Mewtwo did to the othe 150 or so pokemon....

kain turning into mist is still kain, he isnt exactley mist, its supernatural substance but its still material, only kain cannot be blown away, simple, he is still physical but cant be cut etc etc

what...what are you talking about, he can manipulate weather, be more specific, Kain can manipulate the weather and call lighting, but ive not seen M2 do that sort of thing so what does M2 do.....

well first Kain is no pokemon, it would not be the same and you would have to prove its not like i belive to do with the fact he had all their DNA stored at the same time as being linked to them himself, also Kains powers do not come initially form kain, most of them come from the sword and its magic, you would have to prove he can affect magic powers with this "shut-off" effect you describe, it sounds like a mind thing to me

Fuddle
kain turning into mist is still kain, he isnt exactley mist, its supernatural substance but its still material, only kain cannot be blown away, simple, he is still physical but cant be cut etc etc

what...what are you talking about, he can manipulate weather, be more specific, Kain can manipulate the weather and call lighting, but ive not seen M2 do that sort of thing so what does M2 do.....

well first Kain is no pokemon, it would not be the same and you would have to prove its not like i belive to do with the fact he had all their DNA stored at the same time as being linked to them himself, also Kains powers do not come initially form kain, most of them come from the sword and its magic, you would have to prove he can affect magic powers with this "shut-off" effect you describe, it sounds like a mind thing to me

He control the weather trough manipulating it with TK. All over the globe, he simply twist and turn, heaten and cool it to create storms and harsh weather. All his powers are based on TK. Everything he does is just a super advanced form of TK.

When he block their attacks, he does not make them unable to use them. He close their abilities in. Pikachu generated lighting, but could not launch it. So he create a barrier around the target more or less, prefenting them to use what they use.

Real mist is immune to attacks as well, but can still be manipulated. And if a fan can manipulate the mist in the real world, I think one of the most advanced TK characters ever can manipulate super mist.

As for the magic thing, Gyarados use a magical attack and Mewtwo reflected it by raising his hand. His block is indeed a mind thing. But from Mewtwo's mind. It has nothing to do with the opponents mind, as he only effect the enviroment of the character.

Csdabest

For the third part. It has nothing to do with them being partnered. And provide evidence that the DNA was linked was linked to his. When the powers he blocked aswell were natural born pokemon. So no he basicly cut them off with his TK. Also whats to stop M2 from controlling Kain arm making him not able to hold the sword or ripping it from his Grip.

Burning thought
For the third part. It has nothing to do with them being partnered. And provide evidence that the DNA was linked was linked to his. When the powers he blocked aswell were natural born pokemon. So no he basicly cut them off with his TK. Also whats to stop M2 from controlling Kain arm making him not able to hold the sword or ripping it from his Grip.

kain does not need his sword to rip M2 apart with his bare hands nor does he need it to teleport or put up his shield, then M2 is a gonner

Kain will put up his shield before M2 can do a move strong enough to stop kain completly

Csdabest
Kind of funny.Kain will already be on the floor flat on his face unable to move or draw up a barrier. M2 mind is jizzes on a supercomputer in speed. And telekenesis is an ability of the mind. So if he mind is that fast his teleknesis is that fast aswell. You said he doesnt need his sword hell rip him apart with his bare hands. How when he cant get close cuz of m2 godlike TK. Kain is not the only person who can teleport. Put up a barrier. WHats to stop Kain and his barrier being sent into the sun by M2 TK. Kain with the placements set gets beaten hands down. Outmatched clearly. I think even with time manip given how fast Mewtwo mind is Kain would stand much of a chance aswell since you have to think to get the time manip to work and Mewtwo mind is way faster than Kains.

Burning thought
Kind of funny.Kain will already be on the floor flat on his face unable to move or draw up a barrier. M2 mind is jizzes on a supercomputer in speed. And telekenesis is an ability of the mind. So if he mind is that fast his teleknesis is that fast aswell. You said he doesnt need his sword hell rip him apart with his bare hands. How when he cant get close cuz of m2 godlike TK. Kain is not the only person who can teleport. Put up a barrier. WHats to stop Kain and his barrier being sent into the sun by M2 TK. Kain with the placements set gets beaten hands down. Outmatched clearly. I think even with time manip given how fast Mewtwo mind is Kain would stand much of a chance aswell since you have to think to get the time manip to work and Mewtwo mind is way faster than Kains.

id like to have someone show me M2 actually being so accurate with his TK, ive seen M2 destroy large objects nad things, but it takes accurate TK powers to be able to effect for example a hand, that MK guy can use TK apprently but all ive seen him do is smack bodies up and down, can someone show me a source that shows him controlling something like a hand?

Kains shields refelcts physical, TK is physical, M2 will be helpless like a baby in a pram if that shield goes up

M2 would die eventually and i still have not been shown anything to suggest in the slightest M2 actually keeping this up for a long amount of time

M2 will eventually falter, Kain will put his shield up and that will be the end, M2 pies for dinner or blood if the thing has blood

Violent2Dope
Or he just TKs Kain before Kain can blink. This whole fight revolves around one thing, the speed of M2's mind, it is so much faster than Kain's there is not point to this thread.

Fuddle
M2 would die eventually and i still have not been shown anything to suggest in the slightest M2 actually keeping this up for a long amount of time

You mean other than the fact that he can TK Kain from miles away and teleport yet miles away if Kain comes near?

Or simply turn Kain into stone? smile

Burning thought
You mean other than the fact that he can TK Kain from miles away and teleport yet miles away if Kain comes near?

Or simply turn Kain into stone? smile

what are you talking about, as i said as soon as he lets his guard down once, he is kains because kain with a hand movement will have a shield around himself

when has he turned someone into stone?

and no V2D, simply because his mind is faster does not mean everything, just becuase he can stop kain in his tracks does not mean he can do it indefinatley, it takes mind concentration, eventually hes going to get a very sore headache, and thats if its provable that M2 can actually stop Kains hand from moveing or even realise it

Fuddle
when has he turned someone into stone?

In the first movie.

Burning thought
In the first movie.

he turns someone to stone and rock, sounds completly out of character and not part of his power set, how does he do this? can anyone show me this please?

does he do it as fast as he does TK? who does he do it to? is the effect permanant?

Fuddle
he turns someone to stone and rock, sounds completly out of character and not part of his power set, how does he do this? can anyone show me this please?

does he do it as fast as he does TK? who does he do it to? is the effect permanant?

He petrified Ash when he ran in front of a blast that was meant for Mew. He turned into stone/crystal. It was trough an attack that he charged for a couple of seconds.

The effect was death. However, he was revived by the tears of pokemons smile

Burning thought
He petrified Ash when he ran in front of a blast that was meant for Mew. He turned into stone/crystal. It was trough an attack that he charged for a couple of seconds.

The effect was death. However, he was revived by the tears of pokemons smile

i want to see actual official information describing this move, sounds a bit weird and its not stone is it if all it did was stun sort of thing, thats not turning him to stone, see this is why i need official information, you just said it turns you to stone when ash doesnt go to rock.....

Fuddle
I can get you some screenshots in a serie, but that is the best I can do I am afraid sad

Fuddle
Here is the chain of events smile

Violent2Dope
He wasn't stone, Pikachu couldn't make stone move, and he moved Ash.

M2 casually controlled weather worldwide with TK, it would take a long time for him to tire out from holding Kain. During this time, he could be slowly waging war with Kain's mind, a war M2 would eventually win.

Fuddle
He was some kind of hard material. However I can not recal Pikachu move him. I have to watch it again stick out tongue

Fuddle
Alright. His body moved slightly when Pikachu pushed him. However the electrical shocks had zero effect and he did not move the slightest when Pikachu shocked him.

Soooooo, Mewtwo turned him into..... plastic?

Furion
Tears of the Pokemon?Corniest thing ever in movie history....EVER

Fuddle
Pokemon tears have great healing abilities.

Furion
still Corny. REALLY REALLY CORNY. Especially with that music on in the backround.

Fuddle
Beautiful smile

Furion
Corny teehee

ShikasEmoTwin
Im new to this but i thought in one episode of pokemon dosen't mewtwo get captured by humans and Ash has to save him? so he can't be all that powerful right?

Csdabest
Pokemon is fending for things to have an episode about. So absicly that was uder bs and most likely i think your talking about mew

Csdabest
id like to have someone show me M2 actually being so accurate with his TK, ive seen M2 destroy large objects nad things, but it takes accurate TK powers to be able to effect for example a hand, that MK guy can use TK apprently but all ive seen him do is smack bodies up and down, can someone show me a source that shows him controlling something like a hand?

Kains shields refelcts physical, TK is physical, M2 will be helpless like a baby in a pram if that shield goes up

M2 will eventually falter, Kain will put his shield up and that will be the end, M2 pies for dinner or blood if the thing has blood

Accuract. Wow. What par of manipulating the weather and temperature dont you understand. He does it with pure TK. That means he must manipulate the molecules in the air. That right their shows his accuracy with tk. I beleive it was eithe rkin the moviem or show cant remember when he used TK to make ash and comp dance around like babbling idiots moving around their limbs.

Lol TK is not physical. its mental. You can not touch Telekenetic energy. So Kain will be helpless aginst M2. While m2 is tk raping him

Just because one is immortal doesnt mean that cant be beaten. M2 will get the best of them. Their has been so many fightings countless where people have fought it out and no one has died.

Face it Kain looses. I beleive this is denial. and Show me where his Sheild blocks Telekenesis. A mental NOT PHYISCAL ability.

MadMel
the only way this fight will draw out if when one of them gets tired...since M2 will get tired before kain does, kain should win by default..but since theres nothing M2 can do to harm kain, and same goes for kain harming M2, im going for a stalemate..

Csdabest
Wow....Mew Simply TK rapes Kain, Its obvious

Fuddle
Originally posted by ShikasEmoTwin
Im new to this but i thought in one episode of pokemon dosen't mewtwo get captured by humans and Ash has to save him? so he can't be all that powerful right?

First of all, hi and welcome to the forum smile

Sorry but Mewtwo has never been captured. Two times alone have Mewtwo not been free.

First time, he served under Giovanni freely. Giovanni said they would be partners and he said he would teach Mewtwo how to master his powers. Since Mewtwo was newly born and had no idea about the world, he was easily manipulated. He believed Giovanni and he fought for him, as trade to that Giovanni taught him to control his powers.

Second time, Giovanni blackmailed Mewtwo. He threatened to destroy the island that he and his pokemon friends resided at. He threatened to kill all the pokemons in cruel experiments. Mewtwo's moral caught up with him, and as long as Giovanni promised not to harm the pokemons, Mewtwo would give himself to him freely. Which he did, and stepped into a powersource that neglected his powers. Giovanni hoped Mewtwo would get tired after some time, and be capturable. Which never happened.

THEN Ash came and destroyed the device that tried to tame Mewtwo. That is probably the part you think about, when Ash saves him.

Fuddle
Originally posted by MadMel
the only way this fight will draw out if when one of them gets tired...since M2 will get tired before kain does, kain should win by default..but since theres nothing M2 can do to harm kain, and same goes for kain harming M2, im going for a stalemate..

Mewtwo has been seen draw actual stamina from his opposition. It is a battle of minds that Kain can not win. Considering all the things Mewtwo has done, have you ever seen him tired? Sweat? His stamina is enormous considering what it is he has done.

All Mewtwo does is think one thought after the other. Kain actually has to work to apply all his abilities. Along with getting close to actually even be near of harming Mewtwo.

MadMel
kain raised an army and fought countless battles for 200 years..as far as we know he also went for 900 years without blood..M2's stamina doesnt come within 3 lightyears of kain's stamina..also, kain in his prime doesnt have to lift a finger to use his powers, and only does so for the camera..

Burning thought
M2 will definaltey get more tired than Kain will be, and eventually he will either die of old age OR he will slip up, and kains hand will move and the shield will come up

also Csdabest its activated by the mind, the power itself is fairly physical indeed, otherwise it would not work...

see Kinetic is to do with physical objects moving, just because its caused by the mind does not make it any less physical, kain is the object that is effected by the PHYSICAL energy M2 is using to move him....as soon as that shield goes up, M2 has had it and its obvious eventually Kain will get that chance, M2 is neither immortal or fatigueless

Csdabest
Originally posted by MadMel
kain raised an army and fought countless battles for 200 years..as far as we know he also went for 900 years without blood..M2's stamina doesnt come within 3 lightyears of kain's stamina..also, kain in his prime doesnt have to lift a finger to use his powers, and only does so for the camera..

Prove it to me.

Burning thought
Prove it to me.

ime not sure if Madmel can find a good source but all the main Legacy of kain information sources were lost when many sites closed down after Tony Jay (Elder God voice actor) died and when Amy herring left

Csdabest
M2 will definaltey get more tired than Kain will be, and eventually he will either die of old age OR he will slip up, and kains hand will move and the shield will come up

also Csdabest its activated by the mind, the power itself is fairly physical indeed, otherwise it would not work...

The object is physical. The energy moving it is not.

see Kinetic is to do with physical objects moving, just because its caused by the mind does not make it any less physical, kain is the object that is effected by the PHYSICAL energy M2 is using to move him....as soon as that shield goes up, M2 has had it and its obvious eventually Kain will get that chance, M2 is neither immortal or fatigueless

1. Prove it to me
2. How is binding someone with telepathic energy of the mind physicial. Please explain. If it was physical then someone would be able to grab the telepathic energy and tear it apart from them with their bare hands. yu cant. So no its not physical. How do you physical mind wipe someone. You cant it part of the mental. So no what your saying is wrong.

So are you really trying to tell me you can grab telepathic energy? That someone with their bare hands can put their hands around telepathic and peel it off with their bare hands. if you are I will never argue with you again.

Burning thought
1. Prove it to me
2. How is binding someone with telepathic energy of the mind physicial. Please explain. If it was physical then someone would be able to grab the telepathic energy and tear it apart from them with their bare hands. yu cant. So no its not physical. How do you physical mind wipe someone. You cant it part of the mental. So no what your saying is wrong.

So are you really trying to tell me you can grab telepathic energy? That someone with their bare hands can put their hands around telepathic and peel it off with their bare hands. if you are I will never argue with you again.

1.what are you saying, prove what? the undead kain who has had 10's of thousands of years of patience and battle is going to get more tired than the almost just born pokemon? not to menstion kain isnt going to be doing anything apprently for all this time apart from M2 throwing him, thats if it can be proven M2 has control over small body parts like hands and kain gets a quick win

2.no you see you dont understand, if you cant grab something that doesnt mean its not physical, it just means for that being or thing that object can be too small to grab, like the wind and air itself, its physical but its not grabbable....mind wipe is not physical, TK however is, you must not understand what TK is

your terribly ignorent to things of general knowledge it seems and at the same time try and make a fool of me? thats funny in itself.

Csdabest
HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAA. Jusy wow just wow. lol. Your ignorance entertains me. But hey. Im done with you. lol. Just wow. Have fun

Burning thought
HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAA. Jusy wow just wow. lol. Your ignorance entertains me. But hey. Im done with you. lol. Just wow. Have fun

......the magical world of copout, cant debate so dont try my friend wink

Csdabest

Csdabest
Do i need to pull more credited sites to show you that you obviously have no idea what telekinesis is. You know what. hell i'll even drop wikipedia definition
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telekinesis

The term psychokinesis (from the Greek ψυχή, "psyche", meaning mind, soul, or breath; and κίνησις, "kinesis", meaning motion; literally "movement from the mind"wink , also known as telekinesis (Greek τῆλε + κίνησις, literally "distant-movement"wink, sometimes abbreviated PK and TK respectively, denotes the paranormal ability of the mind to influence matter, time, space, or energy without the use of any currently known type of physical means. Examples of psychokinesis could include distorting or moving an object, or influencing the output of a random number generator. The study of phenomena said to be psychokinetic is an aspect of parapsychology. Some paranormal researchers are convinced that psychokinesis exists and deserves further study, pointing to experimental results such as those done using random number generators. Skeptics contend that psychokinesis does not really exist , but only appears to exist due to publication bias, fraud, delusion, statistical manipulation of scientific data, or other naturally explainable phenomena. Psychokinesis is a popular attribute of characters in entertainment movies and television programs featuring paranormal, fantasy, religious, and horror themes; written fiction; and computer games.

Burning thought
whats funnier is that all those sites are describing what is working to cause the effect, the effect is physical itself, simply because the character is using mental means to cause an effect, the effect is physical eventually, and in this case, it will be using mental force to physically move kain, you phail....

thats why its Telekinetic, Tele describes the mental doing it, Kinetic is physical nature of the ability even though the ability itself is not physical, its effect is causing something physical

Fuddle

Fuddle
And I have no idea what you just said, Burning Thought.

Burning thought
thats the same as his sources, mental projection, only thing is, M2 is using this TK to cause a physical effect which is moving kain in this case smile simplified it for you

Csdabest

Csdabest
Telekenetic definitions and the indepth definition and history stated in wikipedia clearly says that telekenesis works outside of physical laws. So your just wrong. stop trying to change definition. Those are not examples. Those are definitions. It says it webster, dictionarys, biblical dictionaries.

Not describing or giving examples. DEFINING. Do i have to pull out the definition of describing and giving examples and defining.

Burning thought
no your wrong and youve lost the meanings, those deifnations are correct indeed, ofc its saying that TK itself is using mental to cause an effect using no physical means, problem is, the effect that isnt useing physical means to happen is a physical effect itself

as that second physical deifnition says, all things physical can be measured in weight (the force that hits kain to move him), Motion (kain moving) and ressitence (kain)...this makes the effects outcome physical even if the Tk itself is not physical which the shield of kain protects against

game....set...and match

Csdabest
That makes Kain physical. Not TK. Whats the weight of Teleknesis. How is TK moving and what is its motion. what is TK resistence. it has none really. Your wrong. You said it yourself. That kain is moving. Kain is resisting. it doesnt have the physical attributes. You are wrong. For godsakes. i know it painful to admit ur wrong. But your wrong.

Csdabest
So your saying Kain sheild will stop Kain from moving. so he is a sitting target. Then M2 just takes hold of kain with tk and flings him into the sun.

Burning thought
That makes Kain physical. Not TK. Whats the weight of Teleknesis. How is TK moving and what is its motion. what is TK resistence. it has none really. Your wrong. You said it yourself. That kain is moving. Kain is resisting. it doesnt have the physical attributes. You are wrong. For godsakes. i know it painful to admit ur wrong. But your wrong.

erm know your just begging me to be wrong....thats your problem and thats why you phail because ime not which is why its funny

TK is not physical but its creating physical effects which kains shield protects against , what i just said makes the effects physical, the fact Kain is in most of them is because it would be effecting kain

also since when has he flung anything into the sun (not that it would do anything) and as i said no it does not stop kain moving, when did i say that

Fuddle
It does not matter if Kain moves, has his shield or try fight Mewtwo's mental forces with his own. Nothing Kain can do will stop the TK of Mewtwo smile

Burning thought
It does not matter if Kain moves, has his shield or try fight Mewtwo's mental forces with his own. Nothing Kain can do will stop the TK of Mewtwo smile

ofc not, the problem is the TK wont be making any effect on kain whatsoever and eventually Kain will just walk up to M2 casually and rip off his head or stick his two forefinger claws into M2 eyes....simple

or mind rapes M2 by getting into the things head, its brain although very powerful is still trickable as Giavani shows us and he is not able to read thoughts afaik otherwise he would of known what Giovani was up to (sorry for spellings of the guys name)

Csdabest
When you said it stops physical actions from happening. Which mean kain wont be able to move. Oh and since his organs moving is physical those should working to. Since his sheild stops physical actions from happening. TK is moving Kain. Not shooting him with a blast. A sheild protects from other not from yourself. TK should and will be able to move inside of the sheild.

Matter afact. Post videos, give sources, and the whole nine yards about Kains sheild. actual sources. Not your word. Because im not begging. Your in Denial. Your attempting to change definition and what something is to defend your character. By you sayingIm wrong. Your saying the definition is wrong. Your saying that acredited sites made from acredited people who definition come from acredited researches scientist, and philosophers are wrong. I have backed the TK and what it is with definition. You have provided nothing but ignorance in this debate. So untill your provide sources, to your claim. Im not going to take your seriously. Im just going to assume that all that your saying is nothing but a joke. I have shown other sites with other intelligent people, friends, with degrees and they laugh at your ignorance.

I swear. God or what ever supernatural being you beleive in can tell you your wrong, but your ignorance and pride for something you love will still push you to refuse your utter wrongness.

Fuddle
ofc not, the problem is the TK wont be making any effect on kain whatsoever and eventually Kain will just walk up to M2 casually and rip off his head or stick his two forefinger claws into M2 eyes....simple

or mind rapes M2 by getting into the things head, its brain although very powerful is still trickable as Giavani shows us and he is not able to read thoughts afaik otherwise he would of known what Giovani was up to (sorry for spellings of the guys name)

We do know that he totally emptied the mind of Sister Joy. He more or less pulled her knowledge about pokemons right out of her head.

Giovanni was only capable of manipulate Mewtwo because he was born ten minutes ago stick out tongue At that very point, Mewtwo did not even know what he was, where he was or what a pokemon/human, power or partnership was.

Burning thought
ime sory Csdabest but you must be so sad its funny, i dont belive in no fake anomoly such as a God and your simply losing your ground so fast, you may as well concede and fall away, this debate seems to of become bigger than you are smile

also the shield is simply a protection over kain, it does not allow enemies (M2 in this case) to affect him with both physical and magic effects and M2 just wont have to time to do anything once the shield up because right there kain will take the chance to TK little M2 down to the ground and crush the things head like a mouse

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php

on here its called Repel, a protective Aegis that protects kain against all attacks

Burning thought
We do know that he totally emptied the mind of Sister Joy. He more or less pulled her knowledge about pokemons right out of her head.

Giovanni was only capable of manipulate Mewtwo because he was born ten minutes ago stick out tongue At that very point, Mewtwo did not even know what he was, where he was or what a pokemon/human, power or partnership was.

well how old is he at his oldest point? i need some information to show that his mind at its peak can ressit mind control itself, i remember that the weakness of psychic pokemon was other psychic powers was it not? i cannot remember very well, and M2 so far has only shown destructive power but has not had his mind ripped into, or have illusions put in front of him like kain would do

EvilAngel
well how old is he at his oldest point? i need some information to show that his mind at its peak can ressit mind control itself, i remember that the weakness of psychic pokemon was other psychic powers was it not? i cannot remember very well, and M2 so far has only shown destructive power but has not had his mind ripped into, or have illusions put in front of him like kain would do Psychic pokemon are weak vs Ghost types, and have no effect on Dark.

Fuddle
ime sory Csdabest but you must be so sad its funny, i dont belive in no fake anomoly such as a God and your simply losing your ground so fast, you may as well concede and fall away, this debate seems to of become bigger than you are smile

also the shield is simply a protection over kain, it does not allow enemies (M2 in this case) to affect him with both physical and magic effects and M2 just wont have to time to do anything once the shield up because right there kain will take the chance to TK little M2 down to the ground and crush the things head like a mouse

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php

on here its called Repel, a protective Aegis that protects kain against all attacks

Mewtwo is as large or larger than Kain first of all stick out tongue

Secondly, no way Kain can compare his TK to Mewtwo. He is all others superior, since he is more or less on top of the ladder in TK power. With a bare thought, he launch a horde of 250lbs pokemons into the air.

And it says that Repel only last for a short amount of time. If Mewtwo notice his attacks ineffective (Which they wont be) he will just teleport himself to the other side of the world stick out tongue

Also to add into the soup, Mewtwo's TK is no spell. It protects Kain from spells smile

Fuddle
Psychic pokemon are weak vs Ghost types, and have no effect on Dark.

Psychic pokemons, are weak against ghost pokemons, but Mewtwo is no normal pokemon. He is an enchanted version of the most powerful psychic pokemon that has ever existed. He is one of the first (if not the only) psychic pokemon that has manipulated etheral things.

EvilAngel
Psychic pokemons, are weak against ghost pokemons, but Mewtwo is no normal pokemon. He is an enchanted version of the most powerful psychic pokemon that has ever existed. He is one of the first (if not the only) psychic pokemon that has manipulated etheral things. ...er.....ok?

Fuddle
well how old is he at his oldest point? i need some information to show that his mind at its peak can ressit mind control itself, i remember that the weakness of psychic pokemon was other psychic powers was it not? i cannot remember very well, and M2 so far has only shown destructive power but has not had his mind ripped into, or have illusions put in front of him like kain would do

He is just about a year or two, I believe smile

Mewtwo has stood in front of a trained Alakazam without the Alakazam being capable of even making Mewtwo move a muscle before he gets defeated. The alakazam even started sweating from the large amount of TK that he tried use, but he was no where near to match the massive force that Mewtwo used.

Mewtwo has not shown one single weakness trough his entire appearance. He defeated every single pokemon trainer that challenged Viridian Gym with a single thought. He stood a meter away from a Charizard that brought up a near inferno on Mewtwo without a scratch. He has been harmed twice in his entire career.

Once, he walked willingly into a machine that he knew would harm him.

The second time he was caught by surprise when Mew blasted him.

Csdabest
deleting my post. cuz my friends told me stop bothering. Have fun all future debators

Fuddle
...er.....ok?

Just saying that the fact that Mewtwo is psychic pokemon changes nothing. He is not like other pokemons and does not share the weaknesses that other pokemons of the same type has smile

EvilAngel
Just saying that the fact that Mewtwo is psychic pokemon changes nothing. He is not like other pokemons and does not share the weaknesses that other pokemons of the same type has smile .........what's a tuddle?

Fuddle
The other half of Fuddle smile

Fuddle
deleting my post. cuz my friends told me stop bothering. Have fun all future debators

I see you around in some other thread some other time big grin

Burning thought
Mewtwo is as large or larger than Kain first of all stick out tongue

Secondly, no way Kain can compare his TK to Mewtwo. He is all others superior, since he is more or less on top of the ladder in TK power. With a bare thought, he launch a horde of 250lbs pokemons into the air.

And it says that Repel only last for a short amount of time. If Mewtwo notice his attacks ineffective (Which they wont be) he will just teleport himself to the other side of the world stick out tongue

Also to add into the soup, Mewtwo's TK is no spell. It protects Kain from spells smile

M2 isnt much larger than a human is he?

doesnt matter does it, Kain is lifting M2, not M2 TK.....

Kain could cast it again and again....

it reflects spells, it protects kain against all attacks but spells it reflects back but not other attacks, it just stops them

EvilAngel
The other half of Fuddle smile

Like Ying & Yang?

Fuddle
- He is taller than an adult
- How will he lift something he will never get close? stick out tongue
- Can you show me when he casts it over and over again?
- It will still not help him anything against Mewtwo's TK. Other than protecting him from damage for the short period that it is active.

Fuddle
Like Ying & Yang?

More like Bing & Bong smile

Burning thought
- He is taller than an adult
- How will he lift something he will never get close? stick out tongue
- Can you show me when he casts it over and over again?
- It will still not help him anything against Mewtwo's TK. Other than protecting him from damage for the short period that it is active.

2. whta you talking about, his TK reaches as far as his sight afaik, and that was without the mind emblem of the mind concept, so M2 would have to be too far away to even know kain

3. no its a spell, its made with a gesture what could possibly make you think he cannot cast it again? its an invuelrability shield that lasts for an amount of time, theres no reason why he cannot recast the shield, i could prob show you if it wasnt such an old gmae

4. sure it will, M2 wont touch kain and Kain will simply teleport behind M2 and slice its head off with the reaver in a blast that would prob gib M2, or TK M2 into the ground as i said before, since when can M2 always teleport across the world anyway otherwise he would be able to escape the various methods in the films used to take him out in a flash, unless ofc his teleport is slow.....when does he teleport across the world?

Fuddle
2. whta you talking about, his TK reaches as far as his sight afaik, and that was without the mind emblem of the mind concept, so M2 would have to be too far away to even know kain

3. no its a spell, its made with a gesture what could possibly make you think he cannot cast it again? its an invuelrability shield that lasts for an amount of time, theres no reason why he cannot recast the shield, i could prob show you if it wasnt such an old gmae

4. sure it will, M2 wont touch kain and Kain will simply teleport behind M2 and slice its head off with the reaver in a blast that would prob gib M2, or TK M2 into the ground as i said before, since when can M2 always teleport across the world anyway otherwise he would be able to escape the various methods in the films used to take him out in a flash, unless ofc his teleport is slow.....when does he teleport across the world?

2. Mewtwo lifts a buss from miles away, even though both forest, mountain and lakes are in the way.

3. I think so because some abilities that character uses can only be applied for certain amounts of time, then they have to wait before applying it again.

4. Have you seen the movies? There is not one single moment in the movies where he needs to flee? He teleport at a shorter amount than the blink of an eye and he teleport miles per time. It would not take him many moments to be on the other side of the planet.

The only reason you do not see him flee in the movies, is because he never wishes to flee. Not one single point in the two movies give him any reason to not be where he is when he is there smile

Burning thought
2. Mewtwo lifts a buss from miles away, even though both forest, mountain and lakes are in the way.

3. I think so because some abilities that character uses can only be applied for certain amounts of time, then they have to wait before applying it again.

4. Have you seen the movies? There is not one single moment in the movies where he needs to flee? He teleport at a shorter amount than the blink of an eye and he teleport miles per time. It would not take him many moments to be on the other side of the planet.

The only reason you do not see him flee in the movies, is because he never wishes to flee. Not one single point in the two movies give him any reason to not be where he is when he is there smile

2. miles away okie....

3. the only limit on kains shielding is his energy

4. youve asked me whever ive seen the movies or not, and so he cannot teleport to the otherside of the planet straight away then, kain will just follow M2 then.....Kain as you should know can also teleport

ShikasEmoTwin
First of all, hi and welcome to the forum smile

Sorry but Mewtwo has never been captured. Two times alone have Mewtwo not been free.

First time, he served under Giovanni freely. Giovanni said they would be partners and he said he would teach Mewtwo how to master his powers. Since Mewtwo was newly born and had no idea about the world, he was easily manipulated. He believed Giovanni and he fought for him, as trade to that Giovanni taught him to control his powers.

Second time, Giovanni blackmailed Mewtwo. He threatened to destroy the island that he and his pokemon friends resided at. He threatened to kill all the pokemons in cruel experiments. Mewtwo's moral caught up with him, and as long as Giovanni promised not to harm the pokemons, Mewtwo would give himself to him freely. Which he did, and stepped into a powersource that neglected his powers. Giovanni hoped Mewtwo would get tired after some time, and be capturable. Which never happened.

THEN Ash came and destroyed the device that tried to tame Mewtwo. That is probably the part you think about, when Ash saves him.

so uhhh why didnt he just kick his arse rather than surendering, surly that shows weakness

Ozone
Kain no time manip,soul rip, or dimenslide.

Who would win this battle

It's pretty obvious that Mewtwo would win this.

Only Kain fanboys would say otherwise.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Ozone
It's pretty obvious that Mewtwo would win this.

Only Kain fanboys would say otherwise.

only tactles debaters (or those who cannot debate at all) whould say what you just said.....

but i lol at you, so carry on big grin

Fuddle
2. miles away okie....

3. the only limit on kains shielding is his energy

4. youve asked me whever ive seen the movies or not, and so he cannot teleport to the otherside of the planet straight away then, kain will just follow M2 then.....Kain as you should know can also teleport

2. Miles each time (Each time being just about one second)

3. Can you show me this? smile

4. How effective and well controled is Kain's compared to Mewtwo's teleport?
I asked because you said he could have escaped all the times he needed to in the movies.
I just pointed out that he has never had any reason to do so.

Fuddle
Originally posted by ShikasEmoTwin
so uhhh why didnt he just kick his arse rather than surendering, surly that shows weakness

Because Giovanni had his agents spread all over Purity Canyon and if anything would have happend to Giovanni, Mewtwo would more or less have doomed his beloved pokemons to missery. He is powerful, but he can not be at multiple places at once.

EvilAngel
More like Bing & Bong smile
.....I see, Like Bill & Ben the flower pot men

Fuddle
Or like Romeo and Juliet, or Father Christmas and Mother Christmas.

Or Timon and Pumbaa big grin

EvilAngel
Or like Romeo and Juliet, or Father Christmas and Mother Christmas.

Or Timon and Pumbaa big grin

Tomin & Pumba happy they kill mewtwo and kain by looking at them....

Shikasemotwin........ROFL....omg what a name!!!

Fuddle
Shikawhat? no expression

EvilAngel
Shikawhat? no expression

Shikasemotwin

Shikamaru's emo twin, just random & funny to my weird sense of humor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.