Super Punch Line.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
Thing,thor,juggernaut,hyperion,hulk,superman and gladiator are all standing in line in that order....the object is to make it past all of the ones in line...The prize is a hammer like thors from odin... The catch is that anyone that tries has to take a full power punch to the head from all of the ones in line and not get KOED or killed.... (no hammer for thor)....Anyone from DC or marvel can enter....No LT, GALACTUS,THANOS ETC ALLOWED.....no force fields....When they get hit they must go to the next in line in under 4 seconds.....Odin will keep them from flying away when hit....WHO CAN WIN THE HAMMERS????

janus77
Ghost Rider?
his skull might be knocked into orbit around some distant planet but he'll survive/remain conscious, I think.

golem370
Mister Fantastic

Sarutobi700
Goku and most DBZ characters, Sentry, Hyperion, Ultron, The Collective man, Iceman

tkitna
Man-Thing

Soljer
Originally posted by Sarutobi700
Goku and most DBZ characters, Sentry, Hyperion, Ultron, The Collective man, Iceman

Iceman could. Besides that, you're a moron.

K-Dog
What about people who can make themselves almost intangible, like Kitty Pride and Vision? I am guessing this is disqualified as well?

GGS
Easy just pick a female character or someone who wears glasses none of them would hit a female or a man with glasses big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370
Mister Fantastic

Thats . . . thats actually a really good answer. I'm stealing it.

lft4ded
Juggernaut ripped Madame Webb from her life support chair and then tossed her to the ground.

nvrbeenwthagirl
SBP
Juggernaut
Despero
Mangog
Shaggy Man
Plastic Man
Element Lad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.