Ganondorf vs All powers Fable Hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilAngel
Ganondorf (Can be hurt/slain by normal means)

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/darthagni/l_f958bed2faf0dabb9f3194ab6b6e7880.jpg

VS

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/Reaper_by_PPTYC.jpg

All powers & the Sword of Aeons

Burning thought
i think if it were not for the triforce thing V2D would menstion where he turns them into bodiless souls or that queer mirror thing then this guy would stomp Ganon hard imo, he has tonnes of awsome powers and can be almost indestructable for limited amounts of the time by the end

Fuddle
A perfect 'A.I' Fable would destroy Ganondorf in combat smile

I am uncertain if Ganondorf can die, but he would not be able to defeat Fable guy in direct combat.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Burning thought
i think if it were not for the triforce thing V2D would menstion where he turns them into bodiless souls or that queer mirror thing

What? when is that power used? I've not heard of it before, and i've read alot of Ganon VS threads.

Burning thought
Originally posted by EvilAngel
What? when is that power used? I've not heard of it before, and i've read alot of Ganon VS threads.

i dont know, V2D has brought it up i distinctly remember him saying Ganon can put people in inescapable mirrors and turning his opponents into bodiless souls

EvilAngel
i dont know, V2D has brought it up i distinctly remember him saying Ganon can put people in inescapable mirrors and turning his opponents into bodiless souls

......never heard of it. Must be a Twilight Princess thing i guess....

Still, i haven't seen proof of it's existance, thus null point

ESB -1138

Right and according to V2D Ganondorf can beat Link despite the fact that he has never defeated the man in green (or in most cases the boy) before.

Burning thought
hm so your saying V2D was lieing when he said Gannon can turn beings into bodiless souls? hmm

ESB -1138
hm so your saying V2D was lieing when he said Gannon can turn beings into bodiless souls? hmm

The only Zelda games I have never played are the Minish Cap and Link's Awakening and Ganondorf wasn't in those two games and I have never seen/heard Ganondorf doing said attack before.

EvilAngel

no, not at all. I'm saying until i see it, i'm not including it

Burning thought
no, not at all. I'm saying until i see it, i'm not including it

i was asking ESB i thought hed played the games but apparently not "shrug" not that i rly care tbh i havnt played any of the games and have had no interest in Ganon, although ive played Fable and the game is cool so id say the fable guy wins if V2Ds things hes said are lies thats for sure, his surviving his castle feat and his other small rate powers are nothing on the various armours and sword of aeons which if i remember correctly can regenerate health and magic energy

also he has incredible speed attacks, since you say all powers thats all archer, warrior and mage ones correct? so he could use the god blast thing or divine call or whatever its called to call blasts down on Ganon, shoot fireballs, lighnting etc etc

EvilAngel
i was asking ESB i thought hed played the games but apparently not "shrug" not that i rly care tbh i havnt played any of the games and have had no interest in Ganon, although ive played Fable and the game is cool so id say the fable guy wins if V2Ds things hes said are lies thats for sure, his surviving his castle feat and his other small rate powers are nothing on the various armours and sword of aeons which if i remember correctly can regenerate health and magic energy

also he has incredible speed attacks, since you say all powers thats all archer, warrior and mage ones correct? so he could use the god blast thing or divine call or whatever its called to call blasts down on Ganon, shoot fireballs, lighnting etc etc

I was in control of the hero. I'd summon ghost swords. Go into berserker, slow time and spam multistrike big grin

Burning thought
I was in control of the hero. I'd summon ghost swords. Go into berserker, slow time and spam multistrike big grin

i cant remember all the powers, i remember berserk was incredibly powerful though, and that Divine calling i could spam as well, would be powerful and yes slow time is excellent

Fuddle
The energy shield is effective too. No matter how hard Ganondorf would strike, or how powerful he would push or no matter what spell he use, the hero would strike as if he was not hit at all. Not losing focus, concentration or attackspeed at all smile

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Fuddle
The energy shield is effective too. No matter how hard Ganondorf would strike, or how powerful he would push or no matter what spell he use, the hero would strike as if he was not hit at all. Not losing focus, concentration or attackspeed at all smile

Oh yeah, forgot bout that

Burning thought
ho long did the shield last, havnt played the game in ages, does it have infnite HP? sounds like kains shield if it does which is kwl

EvilAngel
ho long did the shield last, havnt played the game in ages, does it have infnite HP? sounds like kains shield if it does which is kwl

Shield allows the damage to health to damage to mana.

Though in lore, he gets mana from the Sword of Aeons, so techincally that would make it inifinte....

Burning thought
Shield allows the damage to health to damage to mana.

Though in lore, he gets mana from the Sword of Aeons, so techincally that would make it inifinte....

well perhaps, does it say in lore he gets an infnite supply, i know in-game he gets regeneration or i think its mana on hit depending on what sword it is, theres two swords you can get in the extended version isnt there, two diffrent swords that are like sword of aeons, one for evil, one for good if i remember correctly.

Fuddle
He can spam mana potions and it is more or less infinite stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
Forcepush and Forcefield(?) will give Ganon a run for his money..

Violent2Dope
I am sorry, you all are high as hell right now and your lack of knowledge on both Fable(excellent game) and Ganon(cept ESB of course) apalls me. This fight is as easy as it gets, Fable guy is VERY slow compared to Ganon, his head will be swiped off. Or, he could just fly away from all of the Fable guy's attacks and lol at him as he dodges the arrows, fireballs, and the lightning is so short ranged there will be no need to dodge it, the only problem he could get is from the multi arrows, but they are very weak and he has dodged faster attacks before quite easily, without even having the Triforce of Power. Ganon's low rate powers? LAWLZ, Ganon's powers make the Fable guy look like shit, Sword of Aeons? It's just an uber sword, nothing more, it regens health and mana at a SLOW rate. His armor? Since this is as good as a Fable guy gets, that would be Archon's Armor he is wearing, which is nothing to Ganon's natural shield, and can be bypassed easily. I actually HAVE a perfect Fable character, his abilities are not that great as you make them. His Mana Shield has a downside, it only lasts as long as his mana, which depletes from using his powers and being struck with it up. It will be gone in no time, Ganon will be flying in the air pelting him from long range, with the Fable guy trying to hit him with arrows. laughing out loud

I am sick of this bullshit, Ganon is not a weak character who is immortal.

The bodiless soul thing happened in TK, Zant was doing it, and all of Zant's power comes directly from Ganon.

The trapping in mirror thing I think would only work on a weaker enemy now, I don't use it.

And yes, in a realistic fight no bullshit, Ganondorf WOULD beat Link, show me a time Ganondorf and Link didn't fight without Link getting HELP.

Fuddle
Link does not get help in the first Zelda game smile

Ganondorf is not that much faster than Fable Hero in combat. Not what has been visible anyway.

EvilAngel
The good sword is called Avo's Tear, but it's pc version only. Since their share the same stats, it thought this would confused less people.

So pretty much a clean sweep, all think fable hero wins. Have to make the next one closer then.

Yeah forcefield is a good power, the hero has loads, one of my favourites is assassin rush, but end game it has little use. Slow time is just more useful to me.

Fuddle
I like the attack that lift the foe up and he slowly squeeze the life out of its body smile

Or am I confusing games now? I have had a top character in Fable, but it was a long time ago stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
The good sword is called Avo's Tear, but it's pc version only. Since their share the same stats, it thought this would confused less people.

So pretty much a clean sweep, all think fable hero wins. Have to make the next one closer then.

Yeah forcefield is a good power, the hero has loads, one of my favourites is assassin rush, but end game it has little use. Slow time is just more useful to me.

The thread would've been better if you had used my picture over that pathetic excuse of a warrior in your first post wink

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/extecute/2005-10-1315.jpg

EvilAngel
I like the attack that lift the foe up and he slowly squeeze the life out of its body smile

Or am I confusing games now? I have had a top character in Fable, but it was a long time ago stick out tongue

hm....i don't recall such an attack....

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
The thread would've been better if you had used my picture over that pathetic excuse of a warrior in your first post wink

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/extecute/2005-10-1315.jpg

Lol, well i didn't think to screen print mine, i just got that off photobucket

Fuddle
hm....i don't recall such an attack....

I know there is a game where you can lift up someone and squeeze them to death and once they die something falls out of them which you walk over and pick up every time big grin

EvilAngel
I know there is a game where you can lift up someone and squeeze them to death and once they die something falls out of them which you walk over and pick up every time big grin

Hmm, that does sound familiar.....

ThoraxeRMG
Ganon kills the Hero with ease.

Violent2Dope
So pretty much a clean sweep, all think fable hero wins. Have to make the next one closer then. Appealing to majority fallacy.

Oh and Fuddle, notice how I said Link has never fought GanonDORF without help.

Ganon's speed is much faster than the Hero.

There is no attack the Hero has wear he lifts the character up and sqeezes the life out.

Ganon in a stomp.

Fuddle
Hmm, that does sound familiar.....

Lego Starwars big grin

Fuddle
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Appealing to majority fallacy.

Oh and Fuddle, notice how I said Link has never fought GanonDORF without help.

Ganon's speed is much faster than the Hero.

There is no attack the Hero has wear he lifts the character up and sqeezes the life out.

Ganon in a stomp.

The attack was from Lego Starwars. Not that I know how I could possibly confuse the two.

EvilAngel
Ganondorf is much faster? not when he slows down time big grin

Violent2Dope
Ganondorf is much faster? not when he slows down time big grin Funny thing is, even when he slows down time, frickin bandits can still block his attacks. Ganon who is faster will not be getting hit. Also, Ganon can still flyzor for the winzor.

Fuddle
Sigh. Even though Ganon is as super as you claim, frickin Link can still outstrengthen him in a clash of blades.

EvilAngel
Sigh. Even though Ganon is as super as you claim, frickin Link can still outstrengthen him in a clash of blades.

good point,

I've never been blocked after slowing down time no expression

Violent2Dope
Sigh. Even though Ganon is as super as you claim, frickin Link can still outstrengthen him in a clash of blades. No, TP Link did. TP Link is MUCH stronger than any other Link, and is stronger than the Fable guy too, so you phail. He lifted a 10-20 ton goron and tossed him like a ragdoll. Also, Ganon was not in prime condition during that fight. He just fought Link as Zelda, fought Link and Midna as his demon form, fought Midna using the full power of the Fused Shadows(which annihilated Zant and destroyed the giant barrier around Hyrule castle with a fraction of its power), fought Link and Zelda(who had Light Arrows) on horseback, then had to fight Link in a swordfight. Oh, and he did all this with a big ass hole in his chest.

Evil Angel, guards can and will block you if you go head on while using Time Stop if you are facing them. Ganon could stay in flight the whole fight which would seriously fvck Hero up, and even if he didn't, Ganon has the durability to outlast the duration of the Time Stop.

Dead Warrior
if we're talking all power fable hero, wouldn't it be fair to give ganondorf all 3 triforce triangles and upgrade him to ganon ocarina of time?

with this ganon is not only faster, stronger, smarter, better

but now he is also indistructable and has full authorization over everything the loz gods created (which doesn't really help in this battle).

EvilAngel
I took off the immortality thing, so yes he can die. and no that wouldn't be fair to give him ultimate power.

That'd be like giving superman red kryptonite because he's fighting someone about his power level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.