Religious Nuts online.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Minge
Do Interenet forums have more religious nuts on them than you meet in real life. Do they reflect the hidden madness of individuals. I have noticed KMC has a lot of Bull Christians, who try and force Jesus memes on us all.

lord xyz
Some would be socks, some would be crazy (and I think that's a reasonable proportion), some would be confused.

I don't think there's a lot really.

{{QS}}
Most are socks, others are just people proud of their religion.Most Jesus Nuts are easily bearable when you compare them to your average sports fan.

The Grey Fox
Does JesusIsAlive still come here? If so, then he is definately one. no expression

DigiMark007
speaking of socks...

Bicnarok
Whats socks go to do with it

Adam_PoE
Internet Prosthelytism

Minge
Rabid god botherers are everywhere online.

Spidervlad
I think that some of the people who are showing their 'realigous patriotism' are either just trying to debate stuff for fun or they are basicly just trying to make themselves more intellectual.

But in the general population in real life, there's quite a number of people who take religion very seriously.

lord xyz
Originally posted by DigiMark007
speaking of socks... Originally posted by Minge
Rabid god botherers are everywhere online.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by {{QS}}
Most are socks, others are just people proud of their religion.Most Jesus Nuts are easily bearable when you compare them to your average sports fan. people are more open with their religious beliefs online. on the other hand, I believe only about half of the so called "atheists" online. they claim to be atheists because it is "cool."

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
people are more open with their religious beliefs online. on the other hand, I believe only about half of the so called "atheists" online. they claim to be atheists because it is "cool." ...w-what do you think those "atheists" are instead then?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Bardock42
...w-what do you think those "atheists" are instead then? Lizard people from the depths of Balamor.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
...w-what do you think those "atheists" are instead then? some of them I believe, you included, so relax. those others, they are trying to be cool, to show that they are "different."

Shinde Imasu
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Lizard people from the depths of Balamor.

I'm a lizard person?

Whoa, I didn't even know that. confused

Rogue Jedi
craaaaaab people craaaaaaaaaab people.

chillmeistergen
some of them I believe, you included, so relax. those others, they are trying to be cool, to show that they are "different."

Right, so these people are religious, but when online shed their beliefs to be cool?

Who are these people then?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Right, so these people are religious, but when online shed their beliefs to be cool?

Who are these people then? well, they could be alot of things, but they go outta their way to stand atop the mountain and thump their chest, declaring themselves an atheist.

and no, I am not gonna name names.

Kram3r

Who are these people then?

N-nicodemus?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kram3r
N-nicodemus? Joe.

chillmeistergen
well, they could be alot of things, but they go outta their way to stand atop the mountain and thump their chest, declaring themselves an atheist.

and no, I am not gonna name names.

Right, so they could be Buddhist, Muslim, Christian, Sikh or agnostic etc, but they can't be atheist because they're too up front about it?

Where does being cool come into it then? Do they get invited to hundreds of parties for being an online atheist?

Rogue Jedi
Right, so they could be Buddhist, Muslim, Christian, Sikh or agnostic etc, but they can't be atheist because they're too up front about it?

Where does being cool come into it then? Do they get invited to hundreds of parties for being an online atheist? Hey, they could be worshippers of Kermit the frog for all I know. and there is a difference between being up front about what you believe in and BRAGGING about it.

King Kandy
Wait, so you're claiming that there are a bunch of religious people calling themselves Atheists to be cool?

Boy, they sure sound dedicated to their religion. Something like that would make me wonder if they weren't closet atheists all along.

WrathfulDwarf
A nut is a nut no matter what they think. Be an Atheist, a Religious extremist, Communist fanatic, etc...I think a "real" nut is the one that gives them attention in the first place.

No one asking you.

Rogue Jedi
dude....you have an evil twin?

frankenfeltch
I think people who are religious or semi-religious think that a public forum, where one can be completely anonymous, is a great place to 'test' their faith by openly throwing it in people's faces just to see what happens.

Rogue Jedi
good purnt.

SpearofDestiny
Hmmm.....

DigiMark007
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I think a "real" nut is the one that gives them attention in the first place.

yes

I'm always shocked at the people who attempt to debate rationally with JIA. I stopped months (years?) ago. Differing, and sometimes irrational, points of view don't make someone a "nut" but there's definitely a few who would qualify here on KMC, not even including JIA.

SpearofDestiny
yes

I'm always shocked at the people who attempt to debate rationally with JIA. I stopped months (years?) ago. Differing, and sometimes irrational, points of view don't make someone a "nut" but there's definitely a few who would qualify here on KMC, not even including JIA.

Why did they ban my best freind Marcello ? cry

Quark_666
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
A nut is a nut no matter what they think. Be an Atheist, a Religious extremist, Communist fanatic, etc...I think a "real" nut is the one that gives them attention in the first place.

No one asking you.

Lol, that gave me a good laugh!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
Why did they ban my best freind Marcello ? cry

Dunno.

Shakyamunison
Dunno.

I know, I was there...

DigiMark007
Auto-Note (Nov 5th, 2006 06:11 AM) User banned by Ushgarak, for 4 days
Reason: Flaming, and daring mods to ban him for it

Auto-Note (Dec 5th, 2007 07:07 PM) User banned by Ushgarak, permanently
Reason: Spamming threads and vowing to continue to do so despite warnings

SpearofDestiny
He was such an angry person is all I remember. He makes JIA look really really really really really good lol

Jaime Sommers
Originally posted by Minge
Do Interenet forums have more religious nuts on them than you meet in real life. Do they reflect the hidden madness of individuals. I have noticed KMC has a lot of Bull Christians, who try and force Jesus memes on us all.

I have come across a number of religious people online. I have met more religious folk online than in life, which is no wonder, considering the ammount of time I spend online. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.