Things I would like to say...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
There are few comicbook related things that I would like to say, just because I can no longer keep them in my head. If you think that they're a total B.S. it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. This thread is not meant to be 400 pages long anyway, so if you don't feel like posting then don't.

So, here we go...

1) Dr. Doom MUST NOT be allowed to say "bah" and "fah". He's a real badass but whenever he says those things it makes me think of a little kid with lots of issues...
2) Streetlevel characters CAN dodge bullets. Deal with it.
3) Spiderman mentioned that the Sentry stalemated Galactus. And I say he was supposed to kick his butt. Why? Simply because "the golden guardian of good" sounds much cooler than "the devourer of worlds".
4) Squirrel Girl sucks.
5) You can bash Wolverine on this forum all you want, he will still remain one of the coolest and most popular superheroes in the world. Deal with that too.
6) How comes Johnny Storm can breath when he's flamed on?!
7) I can't spell Mjolnir...
8) Most of the superheroes first appearances are embarrassing.
9) In comicbooks ANY character can beat ANY OTHER character. Elektra can kick Magneto's butt and Black Cat can own the crap outta super skrull. It doesn't make any sense at all but it's a sad fact, so there's no need to whine all the time that char A was not supposed to beat char B, unless ofcourse you're debating in a vs forum.
10) Squirrel Girl sucks.

Ok, I'm done.

Nod
No they can't dodge bullets but that doesn't stop the writer from doing it.

llagrok
Streetlevel characters CAN dodge bullets. Deal with it.

Retard.

Entity
Originally posted by Sam Z
Johnny Storm can breath when he's flamed on?!
He can also appearently fly around in space like that thou I've never understood it.
I guess his fire doesn't require oxygen and appearently neither does he!

Soljer
Originally posted by Entity
He can also appearently fly around in space like that thou I've never understood it.

Cause it's cosmic fire.

Anywho. Reply to every comic book concern; a wizard did it.

Accel
Hell, he once somehow created an air pocket surrounding his entire body underwater. Not only could he use this to keep his body in flames while flying after Namor underwater, but he could also breathe and talk in it with no problems.

Entity
Originally posted by Accel
Hell, he once somehow created an air pocket surrounding his entire body underwater. Not only could he use this to keep his body in flames while flying after Namor underwater, but he could also breathe and talk in it with no problems. Oh but its cosmic fire! roll eyes (sarcastic)
lol

Soljer
Oh but its cosmic fire! roll eyes (sarcastic)
lol

Exactly, now you're getting it. smile.

xmarksthespot
Devourer of Worlds sounds much better than Golden Guardian of Good. ermm

Sam Z
No way! The "Golden Guardian of Good" has 3 matching capital letters!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.