What fans annoy you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nod
Not mentioning names but what fans annoy you?

I was wondering what ones really irk you and get your goat.

For me its Hulk and Wolverine fans. Know they both do provide laughs.

Remember if there are certain ones then don't name them. No arguments either.

If you wish tell us why they annoy you then do.

llagrok
Jubilee fans.

Nod
Originally posted by llagrok
Jubilee fans.

Why? She is that damn sexy.

Badabing
Everybody except Hulk fans!!!!!!11 durhuc

Faceman
Superman fans...

jinzin
rhino fans.

Nod
Originally posted by jinzin
rhino fans. Rhino has fans? huh

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Nod
Why? She is that damn sexy.

It depends. Her fans love old-school Jubilee more and that says a lot of them (not to offence anyone here). I had bad experience with some of those...

Kain fanboys, Hulk fanboys and Wolverine fanboys are my top three, all other kinds of fanboys is what I can come up with.

Soljer
Storm.

No one spouts as much sideways, hypocritical, and blatantly false bullshit as Storm fans do.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer
Storm.

No one spouts as much sideways, hypocritical, and blatantly false bullshit as Storm fans do.

Hell yeah.

jinzin
Originally posted by Nod
Rhino has fans? huh

laughing out loud

exactly.Originally posted by Soljer
Storm.

punk

QFT

Neo Darkhalen
Superman fans, I don't mind anyone else, just not superman fans.

Nod
Storm.

I donno I once saw someone say Wolverine beats Superman and can cut Galactus. no expression

ExodusCloak
Storm.

Cosigned. Fanboys more so then fans though. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Nod
I donno I once saw someone say Wolverine beats Superman and can cut Galactus. no expression

Use the search function and find some Storm vs. threads. You ain't seen nothing if you think that's bad. erm

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Cosigned. Fanboys more so then fans though. stick out tongue

Use the search function and find some Storm vs. threads. You ain't seen nothing if you think that's bad. erm

Being annoyed by Storm fanboys can result in strange things:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=472589&pagenumber=2

endrict
Originally posted by grey fox
Hell yeah.

Double HELL YEAH!!!

And Sentry with Hulk fans in 3rd place.

Bad Ash231
Superman fanboys...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=9930072#post9930072

uhuh

Gecko4lif
Storm
Hulk
Wolverine
Thanos

All have rabid fans that i despise. And it is really sad cuz thanos is one of my fav characters

Grinning Goku
Hulk fans.

2damnloud
Storm.

Oh stop your bitching.

Th only "sideways" thing I said about Storm was when someone asked me something about what my idea was for a full potential would be. And that wasn't in an argument, more like a sidebar.

Everything I say about her is in canon, and chances are, if you say anything claiming I said it, it won't be a direct quote and it won't have any basis.

That goes for anyone here.

There's just more likely than not.......a way for her to win in most of the match ups.

Badabing
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Hulk fans RULE. Fixed durhulk

Originally posted by 2damnloud
Oh stop your bitching.

Th only "sideways" thing I said about Storm was when someone asked me something about what my idea was for a full potential would be. And that wasn't in an argument, more like a sidebar.

Everything I say about her is in canon, and chances are, if you say anything claiming I said it, it won't be a direct quote and it won't have any basis.

There's just more likely than not.......a way for her to win in most of the match ups. I didn't see anybody name names or post quotes. confused

Mr Master
Storm.

No one spouts as much sideways, hypocritical,
and blatantly false bullshit as Storm fans do.
The Phoenix fanboy camp will give em a run for their money. stoned

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Faceman
Superman fans...

How can you hate something that doesn't exist?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mr Master
The Phoenix fanboy camp will give em a run for their money. stoned

No, not even close.

Val
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No, not even close.
Lulz. Srsly...

Mr Master
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No, not even close.
I've heard of the Storm madness, it's astonishing, but relatively new,
the Phoenix hype is legendary.

Although I'll agree, a tint of insanity showers the Storm lovin cats. smile

Badabing
The Phoenix fanboy camp will give em a run for their money. stoned I thought the Phoenix fanboys went extinct? confused

Nod
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Oh stop your bitching.

There's just more likely than not.......a way for her to win in most of the match ups.

Don't bring arguing into this thread.

Especially when your wrong.

ExodusCloak
I've heard of the Storm madness, it's astonishing, but relatively new,
the Phoenix hype is legendary.

The Storm thing has always been here it's just never been "voiced" at such a magnitude before, there were others who had toned down versions of the Storm lore but they don't post on KMC anymore.

The lore has taken the entire internet by storm.(Not just KMC) And the backlash it's been receiving is not pretty. Which is unfortunate for those who actually like the character Storm.

Badabing
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
The Storm thing has always been here it's just never been "voiced" at such a magnitude before, there were others who had toned down versions of the Storm lore but they don't post on KMC anymore.

The lore has taken the entire internet by storm.(Not just KMC) And the backlash it's been receiving is not pretty. Not good for Storm fans.
PUN!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.