Nightmare vs. Lu Bu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Nightmare from Soul Calibur against Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors. Both have been shown to be tanks and can easily deal with massive armies.

Who wins?

Neo Darkhalen
Well Lu Bu can be defeated easily with arrows.

But my bet would be on Lu Bu, he takes more then 1,000,000 men down without any help.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Well Lu Bu can be defeated easily with arrows.

But my bet would be on Lu Bu, he takes more then 1,000,000 men down without any help.

I'm sure it was 1,000.

Lu Bu has the skill, Nightmare has the power. Tough call.

Sol Valentine
Nightmare.

Csdabest
Lu bu killed thousand men, defeated/stalmated 3 of the most powerful generals as well skilled all in less than 24 hours. And succeeded. Lu bu would smash him.

Sol Valentine
Not really.

chickenlover98
nightmare with the soul caliber. otherwise lu bu no prob

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I'm sure it was 1,000.

Lu Bu has the skill, Nightmare has the power. Tough call.

When playing as Lu Bu on Dynasty warriors 2, it is very simple to beat over 1,000,000 men.

Csdabest
He accomlished he feat both in game and and out. And oits apart of lu bu history

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Csdabest
Lu bu killed thousand men, defeated/stalmated 3 of the most powerful generals as well skilled all in less than 24 hours. And succeeded. Lu bu would smash him. Nightmare treks across all of Eurasia nonstop killing armies....in a much weaker state in SCIII. NM one shots Lu Bu easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.