Adon, Sagat's former pupil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/adonportrait.jpg

As said in the Sagat thread, Adon is the other Muay Thai fighter that made fighting game history. He was Sagat's top pupil until Sagat lost to Ryu (who scarred Sagat in a Dark Hadou outburst). Furious that his mentor had lost, Adon fought and defeated Sagat...despite being hospitalized following the match. Now the Muay Thai God has his sights on the Master of the Fists, Akuma. Let's hope that he survives that encounter.

Title: Self-Proclaimed Muay Thai God
Nationality: Thai
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160
Hair: Reddish-orange
Eyes: Brown
Family: Unknown
Blood Type: B
Special Skill: Performing the Waiku (Dance of Muay Thai)
Dislikes: People who walk big, Sagat
Fighting Style: Muay Thai

Ozone
He will never be as great as Sagat.

Blax_Hydralisk
*Waits for Sado to bust in here*

brainchild81
I think Adon's cool. Real traditional w/his getup. He's got no bidness fighting Gouki though. Must not like having a pulse

King Hellstorm
I hate Adon...he cheats too damn much in the game, especially on hard mode.

I hate when I have to fight him.

If Adon didn't piss me off so much I would like'em.

Ozone
I never liked Adon.

brainchild81
Then maybe you shouldn't post in his respect thread. Or you should ask somebody to post stuff about him that will make you reconsider.

King Hellstorm
Adon as a character is cool, but durin an in game fight...he's a cheater.

Ozone
How does he cheats?

King Hellstorm
Originally posted by Ozone
How does he cheats?

1. he blocks too much

2. he's always jumpin around...avoiding my attacks

3. when i attack'em my moves seem to go through him.

Snafu the Great
Huh. Didn't notice that Adon is a trendsetter. He's the first guy to use a one-legged fighting stance. Jhun Hoon and Juri Han would soon follow.

BloodRawEngine
I was always curious, how exactly did Adon win the fight if Sagat pummeled him so badly he was hospitalized for months? Was it some sort of technicality or what?

Granted, it hardly matters as of Sagat's intro in SFIV where he flat out pounded Adon.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
I was always curious, how exactly did Adon win the fight if Sagat pummeled him so badly he was hospitalized for months? Was it some sort of technicality or what?

Granted, it hardly matters as of Sagat's intro in SFIV where he flat out pounded Adon. IIRC Sagat's mind was not in the fight proper so he lost the match. Then he entered a fury and pummeled him into paste on the floor.

BloodRawEngine
I see, so the match itself technically ended before Sagat beat Adon down?

Makes...some sense ermm

Esomark
Originally posted by No End N Site
1. he blocks too much

2. he's always jumpin around...avoiding my attacks

3. when i attack'em my moves seem to go through him.

Happens to me as well. He's a cheatin' bastard. He also kicked off a huge chunk of the giant Buddha statue's face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.