naruto a new upriaseing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tano song ming
there was a boy from the village land of sky but his father had sent him and his two guardians Tano Jr. and Helgrind to the land of the forest.Tano was sealed in Tano Ming by one of the village men for Tano's safety. Tano has amazing speed and ninjutsu. He grew up with an group of forest ninja that seal animal spirits to there children, then Tano went to find the nine tailed fox boy named Naruto to train him on how to control his seal ability of "Tano Jr." the winged wolf of the wind. that is how Tano ming got his name. Tano Ming travels with a winged wolf named Helgrind also known as the gate of death(from the book eldest). Helgrind was named that because he had once killed a hole herd of sheep when he was only 8 months old. he has been trained not to kill unless needed. Tano Ming was sent by his adopted father wolf fang to seek training with the great hokage Naruto Uzumaki the best ninja known in the village hidden in the leaves since the people of the villages of forest, sky, sand, leaf, and sound were allies. that was the war that made Tano Ming be sent to the land of the forest so if the land of the sky was ever destroyed then the blood trait could be passed on to the next generation's. the blood line trait was called wing thrust.

Tano Ming ran in to a few unfriendly ninja from the land of stone and then out of the trees Naruto came out with the ransigon jutsu and made quick work of the four ninja. Naruto said "do you need help friend I notice you are wearing the two head bands for two of our allies forest and sky villages. you came to train with me haven't you Tano Ming. I have heard of a boy who had been sent to the land of forest and land of sky. I heard it from, your adopted father Wolf Fang he said he had sealed the guardian named Tano Jr. that was said to be the wolf pup of Tano the land of the sky's god of hope and relief.". "yes i did come to find you and train with you lord Naruto. I need to learn how to barrow Tano Jr.'s chakra to help me like you and your friend the nine tailed fox that has been sealed in you lord." said Tano Ming.

Impediment
Please use the Naruto Thread for things like this.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.