Archimonde takes on the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fuddle
With help from Diamond Kisses (Who will start getting online soon enough) I created a gauntlet that me and her thought would get one or another discussion on this forum smile

1. Ganondorf
2. Raziel
3. Mewtwo
4. Ragnarok
5. Diablo
6. Sepphiroth
7. All 6

Utrigita
Does Ganondorf have the Triforce???

Ragnarok is that the anime ore what???

Fuddle
Ragnarok from Mechassault.

Ganondorf does not have Triforce of Power.

Furion
which version of Sephiroth is this?

Fuddle
Not AC version.

Furion
I say 7.

Fuddle
I can actually picture him surviving smile

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Fuddle
Ganondorf does not have Triforce of Power. That's stupid. Just take away his invulnerability. He has too few feats without it, it is like part of him.

Fuddle
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That's stupid. Just take away his invulnerability. He has too few feats without it, it is like part of him.

I was worried that the power of powers would be too much, but sure. Lets remove his invulnerability instead smile

Utrigita
Archimonde will then IMO most likely clear it if he uses his head smile and doesn't get overconfident

Fuddle
Archimonde was never known for keeping his head cold, but I am not sure those characteristics are considered here. I believe I read somewhere that personality is not applied.

Violent2Dope
CIS is applied in fights unless you take it off. I don't know much about Arichmonde other than his magic power, what is his speed, stength, ect.?

Fuddle
He has fought toe-to-toe with a titan, being physically equal. He can travel miles in only a few moments smile

Furion
He has fought toe-to-toe with a titan
and lost i do believe

Violent2Dope
He has fought toe-to-toe with a titan, being physically equal. He can travel miles in only a few moments smile 1. Apparently he lost, and I'm just gonna guess that he was giant.

2. Is this running, flying, teleport, what?

Fuddle
1. It does not matter if he lost or not. He had equal strength. You should also consider the fact that he fought Malorne and won. Malorne was said to be capable of destroying nearly the entire offensive force of the Burning Legion singlehanded, but Archimonde interfeared and after a not very long battle, snapped his neck. He conquered over an opponent that was physicaly capable of causing an earthquake that covered miles by just tackle someone.
He had taken the same size as Malorne.

2. The speed I mentioned was when he was running at full speed.

Burning thought
har har, M2 is after Raziel, Raziel and Archimonde battle for eternity, Raziel is nearly as impossible to kill as Kain

Fuddle
Raziel is more or less a very minor part in the fight. It is fight 3-7 that would actually effect Archimonde. Ganondorf and Raziel alone against Archimonde is more or less puppets. I blame Diamond Kisses who was the one bringing the two first and Diablo in stick out tongue

Archimonde will finish Raziel of in only moments.

Burning thought
Raziel is more or less a very minor part in the fight. It is fight 3-7 that would actually effect Archimonde. Ganondorf and Raziel alone against Archimonde is more or less puppets. I blame Diamond Kisses who was the one bringing the two first and Diablo in stick out tongue

Archimonde will finish Raziel of in only moments.

if thats what you belive then you dont know who Raziel is, it must just be a name to you roll eyes (sarcastic) nvm

Fuddle
There we go. Due to my lack of knowledge and since you were too lazy/rude to tell me about Raziel and what he can do, I did my own reading.

After multiple sources and reading, I came to the conclusion that only with the reaver would Raziel be capable of beating Archimonde, but since it is not his original blade (Matter of perspective, of course), I will not have the Reaver be any part of this fight.

Archimonde will trough telekinetic powers and enormous amount of strength and endurance beat Raziel.

Burning thought
There we go. Due to my lack of knowledge and since you were too lazy/rude to tell me about Raziel and what he can do, I did my own reading.

After multiple sources and reading, I came to the conclusion that only with the reaver would Raziel be capable of beating Archimonde, but since it is not his original blade (Matter of perspective, of course), I will not have the Reaver be any part of this fight.

Archimonde will trough telekinetic powers and enormous amount of strength and endurance beat Raziel.

thats where you come short m8, and my rudeness was born from your bashing of Raziel i feel, especially considering you just admitted you dont even know him

look here, ill tell you what he can do

Material

he has very powerful abilities, he has the wraith blade that CAN cut anything the physical blade can, AND at the same time is an energy blade so its not a breakable object, at the same time he has tonnes of elemental powers ranging from fire to Ice and air as well as things like Dark, light etc etc he can go invisible as well.

also Raziel can rip out souls with his bare hands so it depends how ressitent Archimondes soul is and if you can prove its ressitent, one swipe of the wraith blade and he could be in trouble fast

Spectoral

heres the rub, if Archimonde used his superior strength, endurance and TK to rip Raziel apart he becomes Spectoral, the same happens if you would use a soul ripping attack on him. Now he can eat souls (already dead souls) to regain his strength and reform....this is the rub because Archimonde has no way to actually beat Raziel, destroying his body is going to end up really only doing a BFR to specotral plane where he can gain more strength from

i may have missed some Raziel powers, i think Madmel knows a lot on Raziel as well

Fuddle
He does not have to kill Raziel. He can just disable him completely and he would be out of the counting (You would be surprised what one can live trough wink)

And do you have any proof that he become spectoral? I checked multiple information sources and none said anything about him becoming spectoral whenever he dies. All I know is that the times that Raziel have died, he has been sent to blablabla-whatsitsnamenow and only after some time did he learn how he could come back to the physical world. And he needed to claim the body of someone to do so.

And the only body that can be claimed here and now is Ganondorf, and he is dead (probably dust) in the Raziel - Archimonde encounter.

I do not have to prove to you that he is resistant to any soul attack (even if I wanted to, I would not be able of it since I do not have scanner and I think you remember me saying I dont from before). But Raziel would never be allowed to come near Archimonde. He would be thrown around the battlefield like a leaf in a sandstorm.

It is also not even known if Raziel's grasp will do anything to Archimonde's soul. He will be as tall as a mountain. From what we know, Raziel can only pull the soul out of Archimonde's chest. I doubt he can pull the soul out of Archimonde's toe.

Burning thought
He does not have to kill Raziel. He can just disable him completely and he would be out of the counting (You would be surprised what one can live trough wink)

And do you have any proof that he become spectoral? I checked multiple information sources and none said anything about him becoming spectoral whenever he dies. All I know is that the times that Raziel have died, he has been sent to blablabla-whatsitsnamenow and only after some time did he learn how he could come back to the physical world. And he needed to claim the body of someone to do so.

And the only body that can be claimed here and now is Ganondorf, and he is dead (probably dust) in the Raziel - Archimonde encounter.

I do not have to prove to you that he is resistant to any soul attack (even if I wanted to, I would not be able of it since I do not have scanner and I think you remember me saying I dont from before). But Raziel would never be allowed to come near Archimonde. He would be thrown around the battlefield like a leaf in a sandstorm.

It is also not even known if Raziel's grasp will do anything to Archimonde's soul. He will be as tall as a mountain. From what we know, Raziel can only pull the soul out of Archimonde's chest. I doubt he can pull the soul out of Archimonde's toe.

using what exactley? does he have any powers that will disable Raziel without killing him?

yeh watch my video, this is now obvious youve never played a LOK game but watch that video on my profile, youll see the many times Raziel gets killed but becomes spectoral then he feeds and reforms, he would repeat this every time Archi kills him so unless Archi has an attack that will not kill its moot.

"shrug" dust? if he isnt dust possession ftw for giggles.

a leaf in a sandstorm? how so, with what powers does Archimonde do that? how about when Raziel becomes ethereal and untouchable? leaf in a sandstorm? no.....lawls...

Archimondes toe....why not, is archimondes soul only in his chest? sounds silly to me, thats a grab at straws that is imo since the limit is a gameplay animaton when he grabs in the chest, why he could not take it out of Archimonde from any location is your explanation otherwise its a moot point, why do you not think Raziel can take it from Arhcimondes toes?

123KID
when still serving the Elder God in Soul Reaver I and II Raziel could shift between the Spectral and Material Realms at various portals created by the Elder God
when he defies the Elder God in...Defiance and escapes him is it then he must then only enter the Material Realm only through dead bodies

Burning thought
yes, so what version is this? Fuddles decision, if its the dead bodies one then Raziel if killed can return once if Ganons body is still there

also i trust this is gameplay Diablo, if its Diablo from lore, the whole of the burning legion at once stop there and Sargerus gets tied on a giant cosmic donky with a dunce cap and rode across the void

Fuddle
It is gameplay Diablo and it is Raziel after Kain ripped the bones out of his wings smile

Burning thought
ah okie, thats font raziel where he needs the spectoral gateways to come back and i doubt youll let him have them in the battle, their just spectoral world soul portals so since i doubt youd let Raziel have them (otherwise it would break your Archimonde gauntlet by keeping him at 2)

does Raziel have powers from Soul reaver 2 and Defiance? or just Soul reaver 1? hmm

Fuddle
I am not sure of the different games, but it is Raziel just after Kain ripped the bones out of his wings.

And I will allow Raziel to return once (If he can at that time) due to the body of Ganondorf.

Burning thought
i think Archi will win but not easily, does Archi get rest between battles?

i mean with all the powers of becoming Ethereal and the fact you said he can come back once gives him some advantages, since slashing Archi with the reaver is definatley going to hurt his soul, combine that with Raziels invisability and the power over elements like fire, lighting and ice in blast waves its quite destructive

Utrigita
Originally posted by Burning thought
i think Archi will win but not easily, does Archi get rest between battles?

i mean with all the powers of becoming Ethereal and the fact you said he can come back once gives him some advantages, since slashing Archi with the reaver is definatley going to hurt his soul, combine that with Raziels invisability and the power over elements like fire, lighting and ice in blast waves its quite destructive

His Soul is marked and protected by Sargares so that's not very likely also I find it hard to see how exactly you are planning on Raziel getting close to Archimonde, who has numorous magical defenses???

Burning thought
Originally posted by Utrigita
His Soul is marked and protected by Sargares so that's not very likely also I find it hard to see how exactly you are planning on Raziel getting close to Archimonde, who has numorous magical defenses???

how do these magical defences work? ive not seen any information on Archiomondes defence and attack, can someone post them please

what defences, Raziel could bypass many things by going ethereal or going invisible, what defences does Archi have against soul powers, can you show me what says his soul is protected by Sargeres please

and its unlikely any physical defensive barriers nad such that Archi can conjure is going to stop an immaterial blade

Utrigita
how do these magical defences work? ive not seen any information on Archiomondes defence and attack, can someone post them please

what defences, Raziel could bypass many things by going ethereal or going invisible, what defences does Archi have against soul powers, can you show me what says his soul is protected by Sargeres please

and its unlikely any physical defensive barriers nad such that Archi can conjure is going to stop an immaterial blade

They work like any shield that a Eredar would conjure up before going into battle acting as protection for the caster in question.

If he was going ethereal he would need a body to manifest himself back to the physical plan wouldn't he???

Will just look for confirmation I believe Darth Extecute showed Proof of Kil'Jaedens soul being protected by Sargares so I would assume that Archimonde would have the same defenses too since his role is much more active then Kil'Jaedens.

It's a magical barrier maybe it isn't stopping the blade but it would if Raziel is in the physcal plan and if he was in the ethereal plan he could bypass it but wouldn't be capable of attacking Archimonde due to the fact they are at seperate plans of reality smile

Burning thought
They work like any shield that a Eredar would conjure up before going into battle acting as protection for the caster in question.

If he was going ethereal he would need a body to manifest himself back to the physical plan wouldn't he???

Will just look for confirmation I believe Darth Extecute showed Proof of Kil'Jaedens soul being protected by Sargares so I would assume that Archimonde would have the same defenses too since his role is much more active then Kil'Jaedens.

It's a magical barrier maybe it isn't stopping the blade but it would if Raziel is in the physcal plan and if he was in the ethereal plan he could bypass it but wouldn't be capable of attacking Archimonde due to the fact they are at seperate plans of reality smile

no thats going spectoral, Ethereal is what Raziel does to get through solid objects like bars and such, sort of like Kain mists only Raziel goes ethereal but he does this while staying in the material plane

hmm i dont know about this, i dont see Sargerus as a being who would protect anyone

hm well this depends, he can change from ethereal to material at will it seems so he could get to archimonde and then reform, his wraith blade is like soul energy or takes the form of whatever power you have selected so a beam of ice, flame, darkness etc etc

Utrigita
no thats going spectoral, Ethereal is what Raziel does to get through solid objects like bars and such, sort of like Kain mists only Raziel goes ethereal but he does this while staying in the material plane

hmm i dont know about this, i dont see Sargerus as a being who would protect anyone

hm well this depends, he can change from ethereal to material at will it seems so he could get to archimonde and then reform, his wraith blade is like soul energy or takes the form of whatever power you have selected so a beam of ice, flame, darkness etc etc

And Raziel can to Ethereal all the way to archimonde who will just stand there??? and a Magical shield isn't exactly what I would call a solid object but I guess that is a matter of perspective.

Protected the soul so that others wouldn't claim them and take away his best lietenants which he in according to the new lore worked quiet a deal to get his hands on.

Up close and personal, with a Demon that is strong enough to kill Malorne auch not the place I would love to be.

Burning thought
And Raziel can to Ethereal all the way to archimonde who will just stand there??? and a Magical shield isn't exactly what I would call a solid object but I guess that is a matter of perspective.

Protected the soul so that others wouldn't claim them and take away his best lietenants which he in according to the new lore worked quiet a deal to get his hands on.

Up close and personal, with a Demon that is strong enough to kill Malorne auch not the place I would love to be.

well thats the thing, Raziel is incredibly quick and agile, according to fuddle it would be a big Archi so he would be fighting on Raziels terms since Raziel is great against large enemies, dodging and moving like a crazy fool

but he could as i said just go ethereal and be basiclaly invulerable and quickly going in and out slashing with the reaver until archimondes defences are weak, Raziels reaver is slowly getting stronger and after a good few blasts from the blades magic i think eventually Archimondes shields and protections will go down, and according to Fuddle even if Raziel is destroyed and killed he can come back.

Utrigita

Fuddle
Trough the enter tide of war, Archimonde got hurt once. By one of greatest concentrated forces of nature damage that has ever taken place in Azeroth. And it slayed him.

Burning thought

Fuddle
Or Archimonde can just stomp him stick out tongue

Burning thought
Or Archimonde can just stomp him stick out tongue

yeh would be a nice try, not that hed hit Raziel.....but Archi could try yeh, then hed end up with raziel inside his body and have his leg blow open from the inside and raziel ripping out his soul from inside, excellent

Fuddle
Alright, so he will just not have physical contact with him. I think the one setback Archimonde might have, is fight 7. Which I think he will win with a fine 6-7/10

Burning thought
not a chance, he beats Raziel 7/10 and at 6 i think he is likely to have some 6/10 odds of clearing this whole thing, M2 is basically nothing in this fight, same with gameplay Diablo methinks, however if this is Sephiroth at full power a lot of people seem to think highly of him, combine that with all the rest and battle 7 is going to be a beast

Fuddle
Battle 7 would be really neat as high-res video. I think it would truely push Archimonde to the limit of his creativity big grin

- Pun to following song stick out tongue -
mUglUOZw0zY

Burning thought
Battle 7 would be really neat as high-res video. I think it would truely push Archimonde to the limit of his creativity big grin

- Pun to following song stick out tongue -
mUglUOZw0zY

a lot of battles would be neat as a high res vid, like the ancient and prob now illegal Kain VS Dmcverse

Fuddle
Mewtwo as a main villain in a Starwars video would be neat big grin

Utrigita
no if your ethereal, it simply means your body is not part of this plane but still physicall in it, but what i meant by my statement is that he can go in and out of the ethereal nature almost instantly and at will just like Archi can change size at will, so Raziel will be able to go ethereal for most hits and eventually after chipping away with all kinds of elemental powers the shield should eventually go down, no shield in WoW makes the being invulerable especially mage armour, they simply defend either a base amount or for a limited amount of time make you invulerable o certain elements, the only exception i can think of is possibly power word shield and Divine shield from WoW where the user is invulerable for a limited time to all things.

Not in WoW but in Warcraft if you are using a mana shield and you say yourself that he have to get out of the ethereal plan to attack and he doesn't need to do that alot before Archimonde will start to set the area around him at fire Cittering Death (Paramount Spell) would be a funny thing to watch big grin

Archi will eventually have his shield smashed down imo and Raziel even if slain can come back once, even if it took a long while Archis shield would full, however i would still say Archimonde would win 7/10 however

Okay you do agree he would win okay, I was just under the impression that you thought that he would lose.

Burning thought
Okay you do agree he would win okay, I was just under the impression that you thought that he would lose.

hehe nah i always thought Archi is likely to take the majority but Raziel has tonnes of tricks up his sleeve i just dont think fuddle was taking that into consideration, Raziel has the ability unlike some of those after him and Gannon before him to scare Archimonde and survive for a long amount of time

(ime curious what is Cittering death)

Utrigita
(ime curious what is Cittering death)

Cittering Death is a Paramount spell describted in Manual Of Monsters smile A spell a regular Eredar is capable of preforming, it moves out from the caster and destroys anything around him and it continues the way it is descipted in the Book it is capable of burning a entire planet down leaving only a empty husk left since it drains Magical/life energy and makes it stronger, in theory it should damage everything spirits, mortals etc smile A insane spell, but observe what is said about the Eredar one page back :They where Supreme sorceres: :The ones that command the greatest section of Paramount Spells: Think about the arsenal Archimonde must have at his disposal since he is the second in the Eredar eek!

Burning thought
Cittering Death is a Paramount spell describted in Manual Of Monsters smile A spell a regular Eredar is capable of preforming, it moves out from the caster and destroys anything around him and it continues the way it is descipted in the Book it is capable of burning a entire planet down leaving only a empty husk left since it drains Magical/life energy and makes it stronger, in theory it should damage everything spirits, mortals etc smile A insane spell, but observe what is said about the Eredar one page back :They where Supreme sorceres: :The ones that command the greatest section of Paramount Spells: Think about the arsenal Archimonde must have at his disposal since he is the second in the Eredar eek!
i dont see it harming spirits at all, i think by destroys everything, material, usually spiritual things are given special menstion, but yeh Archimondes prob a beast but there are not specific spells that i know if for highest Eredar

Fuddle
i dont see it harming spirits at all

And why is that?

Burning thought
And why is that?

as i said, spirits are not physical objects, and theres many times if archimonde had that power he could of used it, also what makes you think it touches spirits?

all it says is that it destroys things on the world, nothing of spirits who are usually of an alernate realm (underworld/deadzone, especially raziel who is not part of the world anyway when he is ethereal or spirit)

Fuddle
Raziel and the others has nothing to do with my question. A spirit in warcraft is different from many other games and fictional stories. They have an actual form and they have been distrupted before by less powerful spells.

Burning thought
Raziel and the others has nothing to do with my question. A spirit in warcraft is different from many other games and fictional stories. They have an actual form and they have been distrupted before by less powerful spells.

please give me examples, ive seen spirits in Warcraft, their just about as unearthly as most spirits in fiction, i dont see Archimondes spell harming spirits, he may leave lots of dead on the planet but thats all.

where is the list of eredar spells

Utrigita
i dont see it harming spirits at all, i think by destroys everything, material, usually spiritual things are given special menstion, but yeh Archimondes prob a beast but there are not specific spells that i know if for highest Eredar

I said in theory friend smile

Also the spirits in Warcraft are being held together by energy (magical energy) and should therefore be killed, I think but also it's generally magical attack that can hurt them too soo.... but again Theory and it was more when he manifisted himself back into the Physical Plan it would harm him smile

Utrigita
where is the list of eredar spells

In MoM, Shadows and Light and basically in fantasy of ones mind when concerning Paramount spells stick out tongue

Burning thought
In MoM, Shadows and Light and basically in fantasy of ones mind when concerning Paramount spells stick out tongue

the fantasy of ones mind, hehe stick out tongue

Utrigita
the fantasy of ones mind, hehe stick out tongue

Yes basically that is the way they describe it in the Manual of Monster, I'm really looking forward to getting a scanner for christmas (I Hope) then I will start posting all of this big grin

Burning thought
turns out Raziel cannot go ethereal without becoming Spectoral first.....however...

he can become material afer being spectoral on will, so Archi stops at 2, Raziel cannot truly be beaten and would keep coming again and again, furthermore, time in the material realm stops when raziel is in Spectoral, so when he returns Archi will be right where Raziel left him and so will be able to formulate plans and surprise attacks with all his varous powers which he has many of, eventually he would either kill Archi/take his soul OR Archi will never get past Raziel, he is basically invulerable or undefeatable in this match

since Raziel can also go to spectoral on will, theres no way of him being defeated or killed sinceh e can simply go to spectoral and reform elsware if he was ever imprisoned

Utrigita
turns out Raziel cannot go ethereal without becoming Spectoral first.....however...

he can become material afer being spectoral on will, so Archi stops at 2, Raziel cannot truly be beaten and would keep coming again and again, furthermore, time in the material realm stops when raziel is in Spectoral, so when he returns Archi will be right where Raziel left him and so will be able to formulate plans and surprise attacks with all his varous powers which he has many of, eventually he would either kill Archi/take his soul OR Archi will never get past Raziel, he is basically invulerable or undefeatable in this match

since Raziel can also go to spectoral on will, theres no way of him being defeated or killed sinceh e can simply go to spectoral and reform elsware if he was ever imprisoned

Then what the hell is the bodies for in the gameplay???

Burning thought
Then what the hell is the bodies for in the gameplay???

thats all it is, gameplay it turns out, i suppose if you could reform constantly in gameplay as well there would be less challenge than ever

ill scan tomorrow (it is Xmas todai, got things to do) if you want the page of the Soul reaver manuel where it says he can do this

Utrigita
thats all it is, gameplay it turns out, i suppose if you could reform constantly in gameplay as well there would be less challenge than ever

ill scan tomorrow (it is Xmas todai, got things to do) if you want the page of the Soul reaver manuel where it says he can do this

So he is just like Kain in reality cannot be killed... but can be temperally banised into the spectrael realm... that should actually count as a bfr.

And you are having christmas the 25 okay, Merry Christmas big grin

Burning thought
So he is just like Kain in reality cannot be killed... but can be temperally banised into the spectrael realm... that should actually count as a bfr.

And you are having christmas the 25 okay, Merry Christmas big grin

sort of, yes but a bfr doesnt mean a win, only if the opponent cannot get back by their own means, Raziel can, however if someone was BFR who cannot get back, then its a win for the opponent but yes, he cannot be killed

yeh thanks big grin

Utrigita
sort of, yes but a bfr doesnt mean a win, only if the opponent cannot get back by their own means, Raziel can, however if someone was BFR who cannot get back, then its a win for the opponent but yes, he cannot be killed

yeh thanks big grin

Well if he was limited to when entering the spectral plan and needing a body to go back then a kill when there is no body left would from my point of view equal a battle field removal.

Your welcome big grin

Burning thought
Well if he was limited to when entering the spectral plan and needing a body to go back then a kill when there is no body left would from my point of view equal a battle field removal.

Your welcome big grin

well yes if he was, but i dont think Fuddle said he was in this battle, its just Raziel full power isnt it, so he would be able to go back and forth the planes on a will

wink turkey was good

Utrigita
well yes if he was, but i dont think Fuddle said he was in this battle, its just Raziel full power isnt it, so he would be able to go back and forth the planes on a will

wink turkey was good

I remember Fuddle giving him a corpse to material himself back with so I think Fuddle was thinking Raziel with that limitation.

Glad to hear it, we got Duck.

Burning thought
I remember Fuddle giving him a corpse to material himself back with so I think Fuddle was thinking Raziel with that limitation.

Glad to hear it, we got Duck.

hmm gameplay limitations, ah well, i suppose true Raziel wouldnt be fair

hehe, kl, not sure ive ever had duck

Utrigita
hmm gameplay limitations, ah well, i suppose true Raziel wouldnt be fair

hehe, kl, not sure ive ever had duck

no he wouldn't because he cannot be killed ore bfr in any way according to you so no he wouldn't wink

It's delicious big grin I on the other hand never had turkey

Diamond Kisses
Beating Raziel as Archimonde can not be that hard. He smash him silly with TK from miles away. Then he use the same TK to throw him out into space stick out tongue

Utrigita
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Beating Raziel as Archimonde can not be that hard. He smash him silly with TK from miles away. Then he use the same TK to throw him out into space stick out tongue

Highly unlikely Archimonde IMO has superior telekinese to Raziel unless Raziel have with a gesture of his hand ripped all the scalls of a adult Blue Dragon ... well didn't think so either smile

Fuddle
She meant that Archimonde does it to Raziel. Which in theory he could without effort smile

Utrigita
She meant that Archimonde does it to Raziel. Which in theory he could without effort smile

Ah my bad I misunderstood sorry miss my mistake embarrasment

Burning thought
do what without effort? id be interested to see a source to state he could TK anything Spectoral, hed never do it......has he ever lifted a being with TK?

Fuddle
He destroyed a full-grown dragon without effort.

Utrigita
do what without effort? id be interested to see a source to state he could TK anything Spectoral, hed never do it......has he ever lifted a being with TK?

When he can TK rip scalls from a adult dragon then I think he can also lift Raziel.

And it was just a possibility stated by DK about a possible battlefield removal also if he goes Spectoral I was under the impression that for this battle it would count as either death ore removed from the battlefield.

Fuddle will you please state if Raziel can go Spectoral at will and in that way completely immortal ore if the damm souleater can be killed stick out tongue

Burning thought
indeed, Raizel needs a lmit otherwise Archi cannot get past 2, which would be a shame

also killing a dragon with Tk does not neccerily mean he can lift something, ive not read the part of the book so for all i know it could be his finger of death move he has, lifting something is diffrent from destroying something with TK

Utrigita
indeed, Raizel needs a lmit otherwise Archi cannot get past 2, which would be a shame

also killing a dragon with Tk does not neccerily mean he can lift something, ive not read the part of the book so for all i know it could be his finger of death move he has, lifting something is diffrent from destroying something with TK

Yes it is.

He killed it by TK ripping the scales of it. Thus lifting them from the dragons body if you like smile

Fuddle
When he can TK rip scalls from a adult dragon then I think he can also lift Raziel.

And it was just a possibility stated by DK about a possible battlefield removal also if he goes Spectoral I was under the impression that for this battle it would count as either death ore removed from the battlefield.

Fuddle will you please state if Raziel can go Spectoral at will and in that way completely immortal ore if the damm souleater can be killed stick out tongue

Like I said before, Raziel is allowed to come back once after he has died.

Burning thought
ah okie, he can prob clear it then since its gameplay diablo, M2 isnt gonna do much either

Utrigita
He clears it big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.