Lucifer's Q&A

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LuciferTheAngel
Hey, Lucifer here! As you may know my name has been seriously abused... People are saying i'm the root of all evil, ect... Well it's just not true. So I decided to come here and answer anyones questions about anything, religious or not. That way, people will understand my position on things.

So, ask away!

anaconda
taken those purple pills again huh?

LuciferTheAngel
No i'm not. Thanks for the question though.

The Grey Fox
Lucifer is not Satan, Satan is Satan. Lucifer is another Fallen Angel. So you fail, basically.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan

LuciferTheAngel
Did I ever SAY I was Satan? No I did not. I never used that title. I've had that title projected on to me and I find it quite offensive.

And by the way, you're going on the assumption that the bible is true in it's discriptions of me.

SelphieT
Well, if you aren't Satan, then what is the point of asking you questions?

LuciferTheAngel
Well I am known as "Satan". My response wasn't clear on that, so I'll try and explain it better.

1. The two terms stand for the same being. The bible is false for saying otherwise.

2. I prefer not to use the term Satan for myself because it's an offensive term.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by LuciferTheAngel
Well I am known as "Satan". My response wasn't clear on that, so I'll try and explain it better.

1. The two terms stand for the same being. The bible is false for saying otherwise.

2. I prefer not to use the term Satan for myself because it's an offensive term.
No. You are wrong, and a moron who doesn't click links.

Satan and Lucifer are not the same character. They are, in all stories and myth's, seperate beings. Do your research before post noob-ish threads.

LuciferTheAngel
Excuse me, but it seems like I would be the authority figure on this issue, not you.

I mean, that's like walking up to superman telling you his secret identity, and then you saying that he's wwrong because you read a book that says otherwise.

The Grey Fox
Sure, whatever, stfu, kthnxbi

SelphieT

Reality check someone, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.