Seras Victoria versus Itachi Uchiha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Fledgling to Dracula takes on the Uchiha prodigy.

Seras - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seras_Victoria

Itachi - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itachi#Itachi_Uchiha

Stipulations : No PIS , No CIS , No guns for Seras, 10 Kunai
and 25 shuriken for Itachi.

Who wins ?

iceman24567
Originally posted by grey fox
Fledgling to Dracula takes on the Uchiha prodigy.

Seras - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seras_Victoria

Itachi - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itachi#Itachi_Uchiha

Stipulations : No PIS , No CIS , No guns for Seras, 10 Kunai
and 25 shuriken for Itachi.

Who wins ? No doubt she is stronger than Itachi physically but he might be able to brain fry her possibly that would be his best bet.

Akuki
Originally posted by iceman24567
No doubt she is stronger than Itachi physically but he might be able to brain fry her possibly that would be his best bet.
Seras is actually immune to that. One of the Millenium vampires tried to do it to her and she easily shattered the effect. The one thing that might work is amaterasu since that's a powerful flame attack, but given the speeds seras has been demonstrating I think she could dodge it and take him out. Personally I'd give the win to Seras.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Akuki
Seras is actually immune to that. One of the Millenium vampires tried to do it to her and she easily shattered the effect. The one thing that might work is amaterasu since that's a powerful flame attack, but given the speeds seras has been demonstrating I think she could dodge it and take him out. Personally I'd give the win to Seras.
I don't think she can dodge it since it activates the instant Itachi sees the target.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Akuki
Seras is actually immune to that. One of the Millenium vampires tried to do it to her and she easily shattered the effect. The one thing that might work is amaterasu since that's a powerful flame attack, but given the speeds seras has been demonstrating I think she could dodge it and take him out. Personally I'd give the win to Seras. I know she is immune to mind tricks but to what extent? Like i said thats still his best bet.

leonheartmm
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!

retarted. itachi will one shot her. she is far from his strength, and in no way can you compare millenium hypnotism to shaaringan and genjutsu. seras will not be able to get out of a genjutsu.

grey fox
Originally posted by leonheartmm

retarted. itachi will one shot her. she is far from his strength, and in no way can you compare millenium hypnotism to shaaringan and genjutsu. seras will not be able to get out of a genjutsu.

Leon is quite obviously retarded, Seras outclasses Itachi in every physichal stat. Also it's not 'millenium hypnotism' it is direct mental manipulation and sensory manipulation. Sound familiar ? That's because it's the basis for Genjetsu.

Seras will shatter it and eat Itachi.

leonheartmm
lmao again. you are obviously oblivious. alucard fanboyism isnt unheard of. this certainly isnt new, everything from alucard can take on the silver surfer{when he cant even take on storm}, to hellsing verse is the strongest etc etc.

however, seras against itachi has to be a new low. seras cant take on SAKURA moron! much less itachi. that millenium chick had tatoos and stuff on her body which used with her mystical energy caused illucions to develop. weak ass illusions. she did NUTHING to claim to even be in the league of narutoers. dont be retard. seras will be cumberstomped by itachi.

leonheartmm
oh n no, genjutsu is not physical stimulation. it CAN be bases in the 5 senses, or it can affect your chakra circulatory system. however, sasuke and itachi's shaaringan gejustu have been both known to work on the SOUL.

iceman24567
lmao again. you are obviously oblivious. alucard fanboyism isnt unheard of. this certainly isnt new, everything from alucard can take on the silver surfer{when he cant even take on storm}, to hellsing verse is the strongest etc etc.

however, seras against itachi has to be a new low. seras cant take on SAKURA moron! much less itachi. that millenium chick had tatoos and stuff on her body which used with her mystical energy caused illucions to develop. weak ass illusions. she did NUTHING to claim to even be in the league of narutoers. dont be retard. seras will be cumberstomped by itachi. What is your problem you lost all creditability by just coming in here and offending people and typing like an 8 year old grow up and debate with out being a totally ass.

leonheartmm
excuse me, he called me a "retard" while i called him only "delusional" and a "fanboy". i said dont be retarTED =/= retard. in no way was i as rude to him as he was to me. how am i offending people?

grey fox
excuse me, he called me a "retard" while i called him only "delusional" and a "fanboy". i said dont be retarTED =/= retard. in no way was i as rude to him as he was to me. how am i offending people?

Not only are you a retard, your a moron as well ! Originally posted by leonheartmm

retarted. .

You come into my thread and start off by laughing and then calling me retarded. I think I'm in my rights jackass.

however, seras against itachi has to be a new low. seras cant take on SAKURA moron! much less itachi. that millenium chick had tatoos and stuff on her body which used with her mystical energy caused illucions to develop. weak ass illusions. she did NUTHING to claim to even be in the league of narutoers. dont be retard. seras will be cumberstomped by itachi.

So.....nothing then. No proof, no statements. Just horrific spelling and calling me a fanboy. Your argument is SOOOOOOOO compelling roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by leonheartmm
oh n no, genjutsu is not physical stimulation. it CAN be bases in the 5 senses, or it can affect your chakra circulatory system. however, sasuke and itachi's shaaringan gejustu have been both known to work on the SOUL.

Proof or GTFO

Now lets see.....

Since Itachi is 'so' superior. He can OBVIOUSLY lift this...

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/BKHELLSING_CH86_MQ_07.png

...Or take being 'scraped' to death.....

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/hellsing07.08_11.png

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/hellsing07.08_12.png
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/hellsing07.08_13.png
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/hellsing07.08_14.png
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/hellsing07.08_15.png

Or how about simply chopped in half ?

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/51531f68.png

Oh and before anyone decides to side with Leons 'Itachis Genjetsu is superior' idea, Zorin (The Scrape victim) was casually holding around 100 men under her illusion and had them paralysed with fear. They were unable to shatter it even after acknowledging what they saw was unreal.

Seras broke it after barely a millisecond.

Seras will tear Itachi apart, Accept it.

Oh and BTW Kishimoto stated that Ninja were just under bullet speed, and the writer >>>>> anyone else.

iceman24567

retarted. itachi will one shot her. she is far from his strength, and in no way can you compare millenium hypnotism to shaaringan and genjutsu. seras will not be able to get out of a genjutsu. I don't think Itachi is physically as strong as her and we don't know for sure if Itachis genjutsu can effect her since she has countered genjutsu like attacks so given all this i think she takes the majority. Let me guess im a fanboy because i gave you plausable reasons for why i give her the win?

Kento

Oh and BTW Kishimoto stated that Ninja were just under bullet speed, and the writer >>>>> anyone else. When was this stated?

And I'm not sure who'd win since I've not got that far in Hellsing yet but Itachi hasn't really shown what he can do yet either.

grey fox
Originally posted by Kento
When was this stated?

And I'm not sure who'd win since I've not got that far in Hellsing yet but Itachi hasn't really shown what he can do yet either.

In an interview apparently, 'twas mentioned in the CBVFs when we brought up Ninjas versus Batman

Kento
In an interview apparently, 'twas mentioned in the CBVFs when we brought up Ninjas versus Batman I've heard it before in another thread here but nobody ever showed anything that stated it at all. I was just wondering if you'd actually seen it cause I've yet to find it.

leonheartmm
that was a long time ago. right now they are far faster. not to mention people much weaker than itachi have produced and survived attacks which are easily many many times bigger than the strongest nukes on earth.

as for evidence, sasuke entered naruto's soul and supressed the kyuubi with his shaaringan, itachi himself stated that kakashi's SOUL cud not tell the difference betweent he illusion and the real world andthat is why kakashi got physically SICK before tsunade came after being tsukiyomid.

grey fox
people much weaker than itachi have produced and survived attacks which are easily many many times bigger than the strongest nukes on earth.

Proof ? Because so far only Tailed beasts and special Kekke Genkai can reach that leelve. Hell, creating a nuke is basically Peins entire intention !

as for evidence, sasuke entered naruto's soul and supressed the kyuubi with his shaaringan,

Sasuke is a completely different kettle of fish to his brother.

itachi himself stated that kakashi's SOUL cud not tell the difference betweent he illusion and the real world andthat is why kakashi got physically SICK before tsunade came after being tsukiyomid.

Well isn't it lucky that Seras shattered an attack directly related to the soul.

Blood is money of the soul , Zorin tried to mind-**** Seras and failed. Due to pips soul being there and Seras being aware of her manipulating/entering her soul.

Tsukiome will be broken and Itachi will die. Deal.

leonheartmm
lmao. no nuke in existance can blow off a country, in the hazy seen a crater the width of a country is seen on the globe. the best a nuke can do is blast away anm average city. diedara did far more than that and his initial blast radius alone was larger than any known nuke and the height was 5 times greater.

sasuke isnt completely different. at the time he admitted to being inferior even if he and urochimaru attacked itachi together.

no, it was a GHOUL. and not HER soul. huge difference. soul isnt the same in naruto and hellsing. naruto's soul csan house the power of the kyuubi, world of difference. and it was her physical sheild WHICH blocked the illusion so again the illusion was physical. her ghoul helped her in killing the millenium chick.

Black Adam
diedara did far more than that and his initial blast radius alone was larger than any known nuke and the height was 5 times greater.

seeing as everyone was looking directly in to it without going blind and the two towns right next to it weren't even phased.. I doubt it was even as powerful as the ones used during ww2. It's more comparable to a daisy cutter or a moab then an actual nuke. Which is still powerful but nowhere near a nuke.

also mushroom clouds have reached heights larger then that shiny starfish.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8730/03vs0.th.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5526/06kk1.th.jpg

grey fox
lmao. no nuke in existance can blow off a country, in the hazy seen a crater the width of a country is seen on the globe. the best a nuke can do is blast away anm average city. diedara did far more than that and his initial blast radius alone was larger than any known nuke and the height was 5 times greater.

sasuke isnt completely different. at the time he admitted to being inferior even if he and urochimaru attacked itachi together.

no, it was a GHOUL. and not HER soul. huge difference. soul isnt the same in naruto and hellsing. naruto's soul csan house the power of the kyuubi, world of difference. and it was her physical sheild WHICH blocked the illusion so again the illusion was physical. her ghoul helped her in killing the millenium chick.

laughing

I'm debating with a chimp ! I honestly can't believe they let you out of your cage !!!

Seriously however.

Your a moron.

A. Ghouls are created from the un-chaste living. Pip was dead (or near dead) when he was drained.

B. His actual physical state reflects this. Alucard drains a (living) Rio cop dry and he becomes a ghoul. Seras drains a dying/dead Pip and she simply obtains his Soul, which she later manipulates as a part of her Shadow arm.

C. He can reside both within and outside her body (though still attached, as I stated above , he lacks a physical 'Ghoul' body)

Onto Pein, let us see.....he wants a weapon which can wipe an aggressor/country off the map and put such fear into the the world that it ceases war ? Sounds like a Nuke to me.

Now the last part. Once again your wrong. The Blood , fresh human blood , gave her the strength to annihilate Zorin.

leonheartmm
laughing

I'm debating with a chimp ! I honestly can't believe they let you out of your cage !!!

Seriously however.

Your a moron.

A. Ghouls are created from the un-chaste living. Pip was dead (or near dead) when he was drained.

B. His actual physical state reflects this. Alucard drains a (living) Rio cop dry and he becomes a ghoul. Seras drains a dying/dead Pip and she simply obtains his Soul, which she later manipulates as a part of her Shadow arm.

C. He can reside both within and outside her body (though still attached, as I stated above , he lacks a physical 'Ghoul' body)

Onto Pein, let us see.....he wants a weapon which can wipe an aggressor/country off the map and put such fear into the the world that it ceases war ? Sounds like a Nuke to me.

Now the last part. Once again your wrong. The Blood , fresh human blood , gave her the strength to annihilate Zorin.

well that only goes to show that chimps are smarter than you doesnt it big grin .

a. wrong, he was alive
b. untrue, she was using him as a ghoul, albeit one with a good spirit
c. untrue, he may be different but the principle is the same, he was protecting seras of his own will as opposed to seras ordering him that is the only difference

onto pein. the largest nuke ever exploded. the tsar bomba had a DESTRUCTION radius of 30 km, its blast radius was less than 5 km. it cud hae destroyed a large city at best. there are 5 shinobi countries on the face of the naruto earth. and in the ominous drawing, you cud see that one was blown off the face of the earth, leaving a colossal crater. even if you put all of the existing nuked on the earth at one point and blew them up, you wudnt see the same affec, not even close. heck the mount pinatubo explosion in the phillipines volcanoe which blasted 5 cubic kiloetres of rock was over 500000 times greater than the tsar bomba.
diedara creatined a PURE explosion 10 kiloetres in radius and around five time that height. that alone is bigger than any nuke in existance. dont even try n debate nukes with me buddy.

i wasnt talking about annihlating her. i was talking about dispelling her illusions, which was the point which was done by a physical shield, which makes the illusions nuthing but mystical hypnotism, nuthing to do with the soul.

grey fox
Hypnotism doesn't create a giant sized figures of the Hypnotist.

It was an Illusion.

Secondly , there was no physichal shield , you speaking shit Leon . End of story. Zorin tried to break into Serases mind to find a traumatic illusion to use (Hmmm sound familiar ? ) but couldn't due to pips memories/soul (one and the same thing) blocking her attempts. She actually states that it isn't her mind anymore. Seras then shatters the attack and scrapes Zorin to death.

So let us review , Zorin attacks Seras , delves into her mind/soul/memories (all are pretty much the same concept within both Naruto and Hellsing. The Fox appearing within Narutos 'Mental Realm' ) can't do anything due to Pips memories and then has her soul attack shattered.

Itachi will suffer the same fate.

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7717/hellsing070806jf7.png
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7237/hellsing070807un8.png
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8015/hellsing070807mu2.png
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6994/hellsing070808qn0.png
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1663/hellsing070810yv9.png

leonheartmm
^ so u admit u were wrong on the nuke point then. go figure. those attacks have been proven to be nuthing more than illusions. while itachi's attack actually made kakashi sick and without tsunade's help he wudnt have gotten better. plus it is indespellable, plus it works on the soul, plus naruto souls have vastly different and more powerful properties than hellsing soul, plus itachi has mangekyo shaarinagan, plus itachi has amaterasu which burns hotter than the sun for 7 days, plus he is physically stronger and faster than any1 in hellsingverse, plus people much lower than him have subdued bijju, jinchuuriku and caused explosion more powerful than any nuke in the world.

seras loses phenomenoally. as does the entire hellsingverse.

grey fox

Just because someone doesn't reply on the subject doesn't mean they admit their wrong. BA wrapped the whole problem up nicely.

laughing That is your big reveal , being sick after enduring excessive mental trauma doesn't suddenly make the illusion 'real'. If Itachis 'stab you hundreds of times' illusion became real (IE ACTUAL WOUNDS then perhaps i'd consider it. Other then that you have nothing

Tsuande was there to deal with it, look at Sasuke. After being mind-f*cked by his brother he turned into an excessively warped individual.

How do you know it's indespellable ? Are you Kishimoto ? No. Fail

Way to ignore Seras shattering an attack aimed at her soul. Narutard.

Proof ? No ? Then GTFO

At this point you just delve into an orgasm of Stupidity , rambling on about 'How awusem teh SHARIGAN iS !!!111'. So i'll only reply on two of your (less inane) comments . Amaretsu is a possible route, but considering Seras can FLY it's pretty much put out of commission.

And Naruto characters having higher Physical stats then Hellsing vampires..... laughing laughing laughing

http://files.samhart.net/humor/fail.jpg

Accel
plus naruto souls have vastly different and more powerful properties than hellsing soul,
WTF are you talking about?

leonheartmm
untrue

itachi specifically said that kakashi's soul cud not tellt he difference betwen the pain.

no, after watching his family die he did.

itachi said so. kakashi cudnt dispell it with his shaaringan. so yea, kishimoto agrees laughing

MIND not SOUL.

yes. the kyuubi resides inside naruto's soul. so fail. or is seras more powerful than the kyuubi now laughing

itachi is too fast, she wont get off the ground, besides, fire jutsu can easily be used against long range aerial targets, infact all itachi has to do is point a finger and she is in a genjutsu.

right right, hellsing characters can bust tons of granite just by RUNNING on it right, just like they can destroy the pure granite floor of a stadium by kicking or cause exposions large as arenas with just connecting kunais or push people through walls with ease or bust the sides of mountains when throwing other people or lift thousands of tons of eart with ease{as the sound nin did}, or destroy entire walls or the earth in an entire outdoor field{tsunade, sakura} with a single punch ...... the list is never ending. dont be ridiculous, start quoting actual examples of strength of vampires and lets see what theyve done other than just ripping people in half or busting through walls or destroying veheiecles. lol, dont make me laugh kid

grey fox
untrue

No , perhaps in the warped world you come from then yes. But when someone else deals with the problem it usually isn't necessary to bring it up again.

itachi specifically said that kakashi's soul cud not tellt he difference betwen the pain.

Yes because Itachi ALWAYS tells the truth. Hyperbole. Even if it wasn't Seras is aware of her own soul, as is Pip.

no, after watching his family die he did.

Mild trauma at best, he then got MIND-F*CKED. It was left untreated because no one knew of it.

itachi said so. kakashi cudnt dispell it with his shaaringan. so yea, kishimoto agrees laughing

Sharingan is just one of several methods of breaking a Genjetsu, just because Kakashi couldn't do it doesn't necessarily mean seras can't

MIND not SOUL.

Their the same DAMN thing in Hellsing !

yes. the kyuubi resides inside naruto's soul. so fail. or is seras more powerful than the kyuubi now laughing

Now your just being a retard and putting words in my mouth. Naruto can enter his mental realm to converse with the Kyubi , or how the hell would his request during the Neji fight have bee granted !

itachi is too fast, she wont get off the ground, besides, fire jutsu can easily be used against long range aerial targets, infact all itachi has to do is point a finger and she is in a genjutsu.

No , sorry, no freaking way is Itachi faster then Seras. Seras was Blitzing vampires who were dodging rapid machine gun fire. Seras is either just oer or jut under Itachi's speed. She can simply leap into the air and is airborne. There is a limit to how many Amaretsus Itachi can use . Point away , it'll still be shattered. Third Eye>>>>Genjetsu

right right, hellsing characters can bust tons of granite just by RUNNING on it right, just like they can destroy the pure granite floor of a stadium by kicking or cause exposions large as arenas with just connecting kunais or push people through walls with ease or bust the sides of mountains when throwing other people or lift thousands of tons of eart with ease{as the sound nin did}, or destroy entire walls or the earth in an entire outdoor field{tsunade, sakura} with a single punch ...... the list is never ending. dont be ridiculous, start quoting actual examples of strength of vampires and lets see what theyve done other than just ripping people in half or busting through walls or destroying veheiecles. lol, dont make me laugh kid

I will admit I was hasty in my phrase and didn't consider the entire spectrum of Ninjas. However, can Itachi do any of this ? I doubt it. So thus your point (at least in terms of this fight) is moot

leonheartmm
untrue

this is typical of a counter where the opposition is losing. when you cant come up with everything say that the character is lying based on NOTHING. when has itachi lied before ? because the only deception i can think of is him pretending to not be a psycho at first. it was true, it did work on the soul and even kakashi with his shaaringan cudnt dispell it and since it hurt his SOUL, that is why he was sick for two weeks before tsunade healed him. and as i said, awareness doesnt mean you can dispell it, and naruto souls have vastly more powerful properties than hellsing ones {its like comparing the souls of narutoverse vs saint seiya verse, they are both souls but saint seiya ones are a helluva lot mnore powerfu.}

really, that is why he was shaking and tried to kill itachi there and then ? and you are forgetting, EVERY one in the village knows about sasuke.

neither cud sasuke with his shaaringan. or naruto who had completelly shut off his chakra which is a way to dispell genjutsu{and it wasnt even tsukiyomi}. and there is also sumthing called genjutsu BIND, which stops a person from moving at all, so even NORMAL genjutsu cant be dispelled because to dispell average level genjutsu, you have to really hurt your ownself. anyhow, in a second, itachi will affect you for over two days, so no point in any1 else trying to shake you out of it. tsukiyomi is UNDISPELLABLE.

no they are not. attacking the mind =/= death. attacking the soul IS. besides, naruto souls are different from hellsing ones as i said.

laughing really now. that is just wrong. your UNCONCIOUS as u put it is just a MENTAL realm. they are only your thoughts and nuthing physical. unless your saying that the kyuubi is an imaginary friend of naruto, you fail. the kyuubi is a living breathing beast whose SOUL has been sealed INSIDE naruto's soul. and that is where he resides and gives his chakra from. you unconsiounse can not create chakra. only physical or spiritual things can do that.

yes frealking way, he is. he simultaneously destroyed the uchihas. he also killed his best friend shisui to gain the mangekyo. shisuiu was known as the master of body flicker, which, if you havent noticed, has nearly the same speed as teleportation. he also stopped an attack of sasuke's fastest thrust of a chidori, powered by his cursed seal mark one{and even without it, he was besting gaara's sand and was at the same speed as rock lee without wieghts} with inly one wrist. plus have you forgotten, that sasuke, right after he desimated naruto, sai, sakura and yamato{who was scared of his speed} he still said that him and urochimaru COMBINED at the time cudnt take on itachi. not to mention he instantly appeared behind an airborn diedara miles up in the air and punched him after tricking him and throwing two fuma shurikens at his arm. even kakashi, third hokage's jounin sun, and kurenai cudnt tell how fast he was before he had hit them. and third eye is NOT greater than genjutsu. even kakashi's shaaringan cudnt counter it so no third eye will. it works at the coul directly. and was powerful enough to work on narutoverse souls which as i said, are far more than hellsingverse souls.

he overpowered his entire clan. he stopped sasuke curse mark 1 full powered chidoi with his wrist without even moving. he was physically stronger than all the three jounin that fought him in konoha, just because he stays calm and doesnt show his physical strength much doesnt mean you cant easily guess the level.

iceman24567
Well after all that i think Seras wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.