Akuma vs Kibagami Genjyuro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The homicidal sword master takes on the Master of the Fists in an anything goes match to the death.

Kibagami Genjyuro has heard about the deadly style known as Ansatsuken, and of its Master of the Fists, Akuma. The gods have cursed Genjyuro to reincarnate upon his death in retaliation for wiping out a Shinto temple full of Miko priestesses.

Genjyuro is in his fifth life and he shows no signs of remorse for his crimes. He is just as powerful as he was back in the days of Feudal Japan.

Genjyuro finds Akuma on his island. Akuma watches as Genjyuro draws his sword. "You fight with a sword?" Akuma scoffs. "You have no honor. A real fighter's power comes with his fists!"

King Hellstorm
Juro's got a sword but I doubt it can split Ayers Rock.

Those two would actually make a good team though...maybe.

ThoraxeRMG
Genjyuro dies the terrible death he deserves.

Sado22
dude....akuma can't heal. he's not freakin superman or f'ing wolverine. he's just a mortal and an overrated one at that. Genjuro slices him up and serves him stuffed for thanksgiving.
and funny how hachi was supposed to have the time of his life.

brainchild81
'Juro finds himself in need of reincarnation again. Gouki wins.

Sado22
bull.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Sado22
bull.

Genjyuro can't block fists that can split mountains.
Akuma is far from a ordinary human.

brainchild81
bull. because?

Sado22
llub

brainchild81
laughing out loud Is it cuz he's from Capcom?

Sado22
dude...i don't hate capcom.
Akuma loses cuz he can't rejuvenate. on top of all that, Genjuro has fought and beaten demons with swords. this isn't a competition. just the same way i said hachi vs. Juro aint a competition.
man with sword>>man without sword

on top of all that juro's got projectiles, speed, semi-teleportation thingy of his and some nasty intentions. Sure akuma can split ayres rock but juro aint dumb enough to just stand there for that to happen considering how long it takes akuma to pull it off.

projectiles...they both have 'em
speed....juro
power...akuma
weapons....juro

that's why Juro takes it.

~Sado

ThoraxeRMG
Akuma loses cuz he can't rejuvenate.

So? Akuma wins because he can drag Genjyuro's soul to hell.
HE WINS!

on top of all that, Genjuro has fought and beaten demons

So, Akuma acheived the fear and respect of a group of demons once.

hachi vs. Juro aint a competition.

Yeah, Genjyuro relies on a WEAPON to win. :/

No, intelligence matter.

on top of all that juro's got projectiles, speed, semi-teleportation thingy of his and some nasty intentions.

SO DOES AKUMA! Wow, gee golly winkers!

Sure akuma can split ayres rock but juro aint dumb enough to just stand

Akuma isn't going to start the battle off with a moutain destroying attack.
He's gonna outsmart Gen.

projectiles...they both have 'em

Yep, But Akuma's are more powerful.

speed....juro

WRONG! That goes to Akuma

that's why Juro takes it

He wins because he has a weapon? No.

brainchild81
& Gouki can warp around & become intangible & Gouki's easily got enough skill to disarm 'Juro. WTF is he gonna do when disarmed? 'Juro has a weapon. Akuma IS a weapon. They both have projectiles but Gouki does them in the air too. Swords don't make a man unbeatable. Akido was made for unarmed men to beat on swordsmen. Man w/sword >> man w/out sword? Depends entirely on the men involved. Demons vary in power also Sado. That's why Geese having the "power of a demon" didn't keep him from losing constantly & why a mere fall from a building killed him. What demons did 'juro kill?

Sado22
that's one way of looking at it. the other way is
*genjuro swing*
*akuma dead*

comics are not allowed for discussion.

cuz he's from a samurai game, sherlock. don't ask me...ask the guy who made this thread.

and what gives you the impression that genjuro is stupid.

i know....which is exactly what i said if you actually got my point.

nice to see how well you know akuma.

debatable.

alright....calm down now.
no, i'd give it to genjuro. he can step right behind you without teleportation. akuma can't do that.

he wins cuz he has a sword.
go back to what i said.

*juro slice*
*akuma dies*

just like the demons juro has beaten.

juro's got enough skill to NOT be disarmed.

he'll call haohmaru laughing

your point?

when they are both masters and toptiers of their series?

amakusa could end the world. gouki never reached that level. so yeah, i know that.

constantly. dude we're talking about Geese and not Bison laughing

....don't know. but i DO know htat haohmaru beat amakusa.........and still lost to Juro.

brainchild81
just like the demons juro has beaten.

juro's got enough skill to NOT be disarmed.

he'll call haohmaru laughing

your point?

when they are both masters and toptiers of their series?

amakusa could end the world. gouki never reached that level. so yeah, i know that.That tired end the world shit has been said about so many SNK cats, how many have ended ANY world? That was said 'bout N.Geese too(as well s the tough as a demon shit.) & he fell off a tower & died. How exactly could Amakusa end the world anyway? Blow it up? Plague? Multiple throat slittings? Flatulence? Strong as a demon & end the world are a little to vague to be used so often don't you think?Originally posted by Sado22
constantly. dude we're talking about Geese and not Bison laughingBison gets jumped. Geese CONSTANTLY gets his ass kicked by a lone fighter.Originally posted by Sado22
....don't know. but i DO know htat haohmaru beat amakusa.........and still lost to Juro. Now that's just weak Sado. A while back, people talked about how you'd say anything to overhype somebody you like. This is what I'm talking about. First you say "just like the demons juro has beaten." Then when I ask what demons he's beaten you say "don't know." laughing out loud Then how the fvck do you know they can warp around the screen like Akuma in the 1st place? Are you sure 'juro's beaten ANY demons? You pull that outta your ass Sado? What the hell, did Akuma molest you or something? Also 'Juro beat Hao yeeeeeeears b4 Hao beat 'kusa so that's not a good guage and you know it.

King Hellstorm
So I guess sodom can beat Akuma too.

brainchild81
Sado says Sodom's beaten demons too. Just don't ask him which ones laughing out loud

Sado22
don't start that BS bud. if you thnk i am saying juro'll beat akuma just cuz he has a sword you have your head up your keister wink

oh really?
bison is another cat who people say can destroy the world and he gets pwned by a shoryuken? so why all the hate directed at SNK? you're not even making any sense. i already pointed out to you that Fagat and Bison are as "lame" as Geese.

and Geese died after falling from a highrise. stop making it look like its nothing. geese couldn't rejuventate and that's why he died. neither can akuma. what makes you think akuma wont die if he fell off a building? fighting games were never about logic.

if anything bison is smarter. he was beating ryu and won the fight cuz he didn't gloat. Geese got overconfident.
and just so that we're clear...........Bison lost ot Rose, whoever won SF2. so no. Geese lost to Terry and Ryo. out of that we don't know how his fights with Terry went and a younger geese only lost to Ryo after being cocky. he was winning the fight perfect.
you're point?

i dont follow SS storyline. never did. all i do know is what i've read on various sites ages ago. so naturally i don't know how the things have been going. what i do know is (again not too sure):
-haohmaru defeated Amakusa
-Genjuro fought Haohmaru twice and beat him twice. 1st time before SS1 and second time either during SS1 or after SS2...can't remember at the moment.

fact of the matter is Genjuro is toptier of the game. up there, and sure seems to be better than Haohmaru...who himself has fought and beaten various demons. oh and Amakusa can teleport. in case you were wondering. A>B>C logic yes..........but if you people say ken can beat somebody cuz Ryu can i sure as hell can use that logic too considering they were both trained by the same person.

and don't get touchy...i'll back off if you love akuma so much. uni life getting to mane?

~Sado

Classic NES
Gouki takes this with some wounds.

Classic NES

Akuma loses cuz he can't rejuvenate. on top of all that,

He doesn't have to, can't he just avoid the blade?

Genjuro has fought and beaten demons with swords. this isn't a competition. just the same way i said hachi vs. Juro aint a competition.

The threat of a weapon comes from the fact that they are lethal. Gouki's a master of a killing style, So, it's safe to say that his attacks are just as lethal if not more lethal in someways than a blade. Furthermore, it depends on the swordsmen and the unarmed man. It's been proven time and time again that Street Fighters are more threatening then armed foes, including Gouki.

on top of all that juro's got projectiles, speed, semi-teleportation thingy of his and some nasty intentions. Sure akuma can split ayres rock but juro aint dumb enough to just stand there for that to happen considering how long it takes akuma to pull it off.

~Sado

He wouldn't have to perform Kongouko-Retsuzan, because his regular attacks are more than enough.

Sado22
dude my point is that unlike how this thread seems to be a freakin spite thread, juro aint a joke. not only is he powerful but his movement is swift, efficient and precise. like any master swordsman a flick of his wrist means a rapid slash. heck at least hachi has the iron guards.....what does gouki have?
even an accidental slice is lethal even for akuma. THAT is my point.

Classic NES
I get your point, and I'm partial to agree with you. But, like I said, Gouki unarmed is just as lethal as any blade in my opinion.

Sado22
okay, fair enough. smile

Classic NES
Though, I still hold on to the belief that SS>KOF>SF.

Sado22
you like KoF more than SF? good to have you onboard.

SS is amazing but i never got to know the story in detail. all i know is bits and pieces here and there..........and the anime which i SERIOUSLY doubt is canon laughing
know any places for info on SS?

for me its Tekken>>Battle colesium>>KoF>>SF>>BLOODY ROAR

and by the way.......i don't know about you but the BEST game SNK has ever come out with is Battle colesium. I can't believe how underrated Battle colesium is. its definitely one ofthe best games sNK has come out with in ages.
BC>KOFXI

brainchild81
Originally posted by Classic NES
Though, I still hold on to the belief that SS>KOF>SF. Emp!! What's really good mane?

In terms of power, coolness or gameplay?

brainchild81
i dont follow SS storyline. never did. all i do know is what i've read on various sites ages ago. so naturally i don't know how the things have been going. what i do know is (again not too sure):
-haohmaru defeated Amakusa
-Genjuro fought Haohmaru twice and beat him twice. 1st time before SS1 and second time either during SS1 or after SS2...can't remember at the moment.I doubt Haomaru'd still be alive if 'Juro beat him again. I don't think he's beaten him 2x mane. Where could I find this info?
fact of the matter is Genjuro is toptier of the game. up there, and sure seems to be better than Haohmaru...who himself has fought and beaten various demons.Who warp & become intangible right? You remember what I said 'bout demons being vague?
oh and Amakusa can teleport. in case you were wondering. Wasn't. That's not the same as warping around the screen & becoming intangible mane. If you didn't know anything of 'Juro beating demons or said demons "warping & becoming intangible" like Akuma does , why'd ya say it mane?

Sado22
cuz i thought becoming intangible is the same as teleportation technically speaking. when did akuma become Kitte Pryde anyway? confused

Classic NES
Nothing brainy, just checking up on the holidays.

I meant in terms of power, as for my prefrence it depends on the game. I tend to like classic 2-D fighters over the mordern Arc System type games. My favorite KOF is 98 and Neo Wave which I believe is on par with the best/my favorite Street Fighter games such: Hyper Fighting > Super Turbo . I enjoy Samurai Spirits 2 and Zero since they are such good games. I also like Alpha 2 & 3 and The Street Fighter III series.

As far as 3-d Fighters go:

Tekken 5 DR=Dead or Alive 3.1>Tekken 3> Soul Calibur Series> Dead or Alive Ultimate. . .those are my favorites in that order. I'm getting into Virtua Fighter as well.

Battle colesium is pretty good as well, I've been hyped over it for a while. They should have made Neo Geo Vs Capcom when they had the license. But, I'm still a huge Capcom/Street Fighter fanboy. smile

ThoraxeRMG
*Claps hands*
So Gouki wins, now let's get on with our lives....

Classic NES
Genjuro Kibagami
Height: 181.8cm
Weight: 82.5kg
Birthplace: Anjoumura, Yamashirokoku, Japan
Birthdate: 1760 June 9th
Blood type: AB
Fighting Style: Ko-In Itouryuu
Weapon Name: Baioudoku
Hobbies: looking for prostitution quarters
Most valued possession: He claims he has none
Dislikes: People of Justice
Complex: He says he has none
Special skill: Killing a thousand people
His thoughts on fighting: A way of killing people I don't like
Who he respects/looks up to: No one
When he feels peace around him: When he's using prohibited medicine(drugs)
Type of person he likes: Girls who are hard to get

A former student of Nicotine's and also a friend/rival of Haohmaru. Because
he holds no feelings for killing people, he was expelled by Nicotine. Now he
hates Haohmaru because of this. He lives his life as a killer for hire and
hunts down Haohmaru. In SS2, he joined with Mizuki to fight against Haohmaru
but quickly betrayed Mizuki.

Miscellaneous Facts and Notes

His mother was a **** who always slept with a different man everyday. One
night, Genjuro snapped and killed the man that his mother brought into the
house. As Genjuro tried to leave the house, his mother tried to kill him but
Genjuro fought back and killed her instead. The scar he has on his back is from
this incident. This was what caused him to have such a ruthless personality.

His pet frogs name is Kaeru.

He is in love with Shiki. This is because Shiki looks like his mother

Genjuro hates Haohmaru because he looks like the first person he killed.
This person he killed was also the person who was sleeping with his
mother at the time.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/920524/25899

Classic NES
Hohamaru didn't defeat Amakusa by himself. He had help from Nakoruru, Hanzo, Galford, Charlotte and Ukyo. Much later Haohmaru with help from Nakoruru and Rimururu kills Yuga and free's Shiki's soul from Yuga's hands. But shortly after, Yuga revives herself and captures both Haohmaru and Shiki. Haohmaru became Yuga's slave and guarded the entrance to Yuga's cave. He was freed from Yuga's hands when the two Asura's defeated Yuga. He settled into Nicotine's temple and adopted Shiki and Asura's daughter.

Edit: He also needed Nakoruru and Amakusa's help against Mizuki.

brainchild81
cuz i thought becoming intangible is the same as teleportation technically speaking. when did akuma become Kitte Pryde anyway? confused That warp move he does to move around fast. He can go right through you & get in back of you right? & you still didn't know if said demons could do these things, but you still said it. Why?

Classic NES
He goes thru you because it's a 2-D game.

Sado22
ooh king of copouts wants me to answer him laughing

amakusa can teleport and that's the same damn thing akuma does. what the hell is wrong with you? that's how teleports are in freaking 2d games. heck Vanessa does the same teleport. now go to your room and throw those geese wallpapers you tore from your walls in a hissy fit smile

j/k

thankx for the info, emp. just one question though...who are those guys you are talking about. sorry mang but i've only played till SS4 sad

~Sado

brainchild81
King of copouts? You are confusing me w/Oly big grin If I copout, highlight it for me. Don't have a period 'cuz I ain't letting you coput. You had been doing well w/admitting when you were wrong recently. Now this? That's not an answer. We weren't talking about 'Kusa to begin with. We were talking about demons you said Juro had beaten. Demons who could warp & become intangible like Gouki does. Your words, not mine mane. If I am a copout, I'd imagine I'm better at it than you are. laughing out loud This is a weak one Sadp.Originally posted by Classic NES
He goes thru you because it's a 2-D game. So if it wasn't 2D he'd be moving to the side? Gouki ain't never been in none of them 3d SFs?

Classic NES
He encircles the opponent with Asura Senkuu. He's been in EX which demonstrates his moves in 3-D.

brainchild81
Shit! I really thought he was doing something like what Demetri did. Any vids I should see? Didn't enjoy the 3d games as much.

Sado: Demetri does that AND he ALSO teleports(when he comes down like a drill.) Not the same thing. Dhalsim teleports. Raiden teleports(I ain't spellin' it Rayden!!!!).

Sado22
brain, i'm not gonna go back on this thread and copy and paste the whole discussion for your lazyass. try keeping up with what's going around or just sit there quietly. i WAS always talking about amakusa.

brainchild81
You either have a memory worse than mine or you're just flat out lying thru your teeth........er keyboardOriginally posted by Sado22
on top of all that, Genjuro has fought and beaten demons with swords. Originally posted by brainchild81
Gouki can warp around & become intangibleOriginally posted by Sado22
just like the demons juro has beatenI hope you get your sense back for X-mas mane big grin You didn't say shit about Amakusa 'til AFTER I got @you about talking about demons which you ain't know nothing about. You obviously weren't talking about Kusa since 1.Kusa ain't a demon IIRC & 2. Juro didn't beat him. Stop the insanity Sadp. Stop dodging. Your copout skillz won't pay the billz. laughing out loud Why'd you say the demons could do the shit Gouki does if you didn't know about the demons? Is this that classic overhyping?

brainchild81
Happy holidays everyone!

Sado22
who is being a hyprocrite. I said i don't follow the storyline since the FIRST page, foo.

go home and prepare for christmas loser.

but seriously though, merry christmas mane. and a happy new year.

~Sado

brainchild81
Same to you. It was pretty good. Got some clothes & money. How was yours?

You said that stuff as damage control AFTER you said the demon shit though mane(& even the Hao shit falls thru if what Emp says is right.) So we're back to square one then. So you basically said some stuff about demons you knew nothing about in order to make Juro look like a match for Gouki then? You got some Anti-Gouki in ya? laughing out loud All you gotta do is say "yep" & this'll be over. You don't even have to tell me why anymore. I already know.

Sado22
we don't need to get into this. i said i was using A>B>C logic. drop it already.
oh and i don't celebrate christmas. different religion. smile

brainchild81
It's speaking about something you didn't know on top of the ABC logic, but I'll let it slide because of the season. I'm not religious @all to be honest. I do like free stuff tho big grin

Back to the fight. I like Juro more than many, but I really don't see him being able to finish one like Gouki off...........even w/a sword. Akuma FTW even though Juro might cut him a bit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.