Elder God vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
The is Seph from FFVII vs. Elder God from Legacy of Kain. IMO, EG takes this.

123KID
Respect the Elder God

i suggest reading this before making judgments on this fight

fascistcrusader
A giant squid vs a godlike being? I'm, going with Sephiroth.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
A giant squid vs a godlike being? I'm, going with Sephiroth. no expression....Are you serious? Do the words "Elder GOD" make any sense to you?

Furion
no you see, you don't understand how it goes. Actual Gods don't compare to normal or notnormal beings who act like gods. smile
That was sarcasm

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
no expression....Are you serious? Do the words "Elder GOD" make any sense to you?

Are you serious? Do you not know who you are talking to? You actually believed he would make a good judgmental call?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Are you serious? Do you not know who you are talking to? You actually believed he would make a good judgmental call? No...but that beats the whole "Seph beats Samus cause he's a god" thing by miles...

ESB -1138
No...but that beats the whole "Seph beats Samus cause he's a god" thing by miles...

A giant squid vs a godlike being...yeah I see your point.

fascistcrusader
I thought you had me on ignore, ESB?

Violent2Dope
I thought you had me on ignore, ESB? He can see your post in mine I guess.

ESB -1138
Yep. When V2D quotes your post it is visible to me.

fascistcrusader
While we're on the subject of old feuds, whatever happened to our little friend nikk?

Violent2Dope
While we're on the subject of old feuds, whatever happened to our little friend nikk? miffed

ESB -1138
He got banned. Really don't see the point on bringing that up?

Back on subject; Elder God defeats Sephiroth.

Violent2Dope
He got banned cause of you. Really don't see the point on bringing that up?

Back on subject; Elder God destroys Sephiroth. Fixed. smile

fascistcrusader
I was just curious, he hasn't been on in forever.

And in response. Sephiroth singing showtunes is more destructive than anything the pillar octopus has.

ADDED: He got banned because he couldn't control himself, not because of me.

Violent2Dope
I was just curious, he hasn't been on in forever.

And in response. Sephiroth singing showtunes is more destructive than anything the pillar octopus has.

ADDED: He got banned because he couldn't control himself, not because of me. 1. Lol, the "pillar octopus" is the size of a planet.

2. No, he was banned cause of "pedophilia", but I'm gonna drop this as I've been warned too already.

fascistcrusader
1. Sephiroth has no trouble taking out planets, a squid the size of one isn't a big deal to him.

2. That was on the compilation.net forums, not here.

Violent2Dope
1. Sephiroth has no trouble taking out planets, a squid the size of one isn't a big deal to him.

2. That was on the compilation.net forums, not here. 1. The squid could just crush him first. smile

2. Yeah, which is why his ban is stupid, oh and it was 2 years ago.

fascistcrusader
1. Like he crushes all his enemies in LoK...

2. I was talking about his ban here, what did he get banned here for.

Furion
Ya, Seph summons Meteor and Blows up Nosgoth and giant squid lol

ESB -1138
When has Sephiroth ever destroyed a planet? In fact he was only a threat to a planet when he had an outside power; the Black Materia to call forth Meteor and that was not his power and even then said planet was able to stop it so even with Black Materia Sephiroth wasn't a threat to the planet.

Violent2Dope
1. Like he crushes all his enemies in LoK...

2. I was talking about his ban here, what did he get banned here for. 1. Like Seph has ever blown up a planet in FFVII. wink

2. Pedophilia. no expression

fascistcrusader
1. He would have, it it wasn't for those meddling kids and their spikey haired friend.

2. Really? He brought that crap here too?

123KID
MkighqAewqk

fascistcrusader
I'm at work, no videos can be viewed. Describe to me what is happening.

123KID
the Elder God singing to combat Sephiroth's showtunes

Violent2Dope
1. He would have, it it wasn't for those meddling kids and their spikey haired friend.

2. Really? He brought that crap here too? 1. No comment.

2. No. no expression

fascistcrusader
That doesn't make any sense then. He wouldn't have been banned for it if he didn't continue to preach it.

Violent2Dope
That doesn't make any sense then. He wouldn't have been banned for it if he didn't continue to preach it. He just said what he got banned for on that other forum...that's it.

fascistcrusader
Interesting.... Well then, back on topic.

MadMel
EG defeats seph...the only weapon that can acutally harm the EG is the soul reaver..since the EG exists in both the material and physical relams at the same time, any other blade will go right through him..the only reason the soul reaver can touch the EG is that it combined the powers of raziel's soul and the wraith blade..........which is also raziel's soul erm
for that matter, how is seph going to even see the EG? he would be invisible to seph, just like he was to kain before he recieved the powered soul reaver..
so, if seph cant see or touch the EG, EG wins by default..

ESB -1138
Plus EG is more than able to overpower Sephiroth.

EvilAngel
Love the new sig ESB

Hmmm, judging from the Kain vs EG fight I'd say Sephiroth.

Though this fight is flawed as much as Naruto vs Ichigo in as much that Sephiroth shouldn't be able to see EG in the first place

Terryc250
list of feats for EG?

123KID
The Elder God Respect Thread

you realize:
A) Kain and Sephiroth are two vastly different characters
B) Kain didn't actually kill the Elder God or "win" that fight

Burning thought
this is ridiculous, Sephiroth cannot do anything while the planet sized being has hundreds of the large eyes we see in the movies of the kain VS EG battle....thats hundreds of energy blasts and tentacles and thats if it doesnt just swallow him, his life stream and everything with it

Terryc250
All those vids just have EG talking and more talking, what has EG done?

Burning thought
it doesnt matter dude, ED is not in this plane, so either way Sephiroth cannot win, eventualy the ED blasts and hundreds of tentacles will destroy Seph or the battles a stalemate, look to the ED respect thread, respect threads are your friend...use em wink

Terryc250
I just said the respect thread has a buncha vids with all talking

Burning thought
then listen to it, where does information come from? communication!!!

isnt the Kain battle in there? type Kain VS Elder God in Youtube, you should find it if its not in respect thread

Terryc250
Im looking for feats, not talking, i wanna see some action.

Terryc250
KhLQXcaVM0k

Is tenticle slapping all he has? =\ so much for "god"

123KID
that's where the benefit of all that "talking" comes into play

it explains that this is the first time the Elder God has probably ever even fought someone and that person is armed with a hax weapon

Burning thought
Originally posted by Terryc250
KhLQXcaVM0k

Is tenticle slapping all he has? =\ so much for "god"

erm, didnt you see the energy balls part, then do you not realise this thing is the size of a planet and has hundreds of those large eyes and tentacles, yes he has hundreds of tentacle slapping

at the same time his wheel of fate is turning souls into living beings only to be fed upon again and he can resurrect

hes more of a "God" (title...so your "so much for "God" rubbish means nothing) than Sephiroth will ever be, or many Gods in fiction who are inferior, the whole GOW pantheon for one (altho Hades likely be able to do some damage, but it does not really have a soul)

Furion
Can't Sephiroth just summon Meteor and blow up the planet.

Burning thought
no because then its Sephiroth VS nosgoth, what planet is ED part of? then it will be still Elder God only floating in space...and pissed

Terryc250
Sephiroth also controls souls of the planet

Furion
but not Nosgoth's

EvilAngel
Destroying the planet would help the EG. Alloing more of it too attack at once.

I stay with Sephiroth.

Superior sword skills to kain. Since Kain mainly used such to 'defeat' the Elder God, it works in Sephiroth's favour.

Burning thought
no but your not looking at the big picture, Sephiroth as weve said wont be able to do anything to EG.....its going to be an enormous planet sized entity going all out to destroy sephiroth, wheras it was burrowed and not really trying on Kain imo, since it was only using a few tentacles, also its tentacles can grow back basically instantly from nothing

but the biggest thing is that ED is not only invisible to Seph but immaterial, he wont hit anything....wheras ED can manipulate the physical world without being touched by the physical world if he does not wish it so

Kain only wins because of his uber weapon, the Reaver is hax weapon as someone said before, the Masurmane is a childs fire poker in comparison (why did i say that lol...wats a child doing with a fire poker.....hmm, dont leave me with children)

Terryc250
like tentacles would ever kill sephiroth lol

EvilAngel
In terms of Kains weapon, that's like Ganondorf and the mastersword.

This vs is only debatable is Sephiroth can harm/kill EG by his conventional methods.

Well in all fairness, Sephiroth could 2 shot Dragons, and that was before his descent into darkness. Sicne his power has grow many times, so the size alone wouldn't change the battle so much.

Though such regenerative rate might. The eye appears to be a weak spot, you're sure he can't be destroyed at all?

Burning thought
Originally posted by EvilAngel
In terms of Kains weapon, that's like Ganondorf and the mastersword.

This vs is only debatable is Sephiroth can harm/kill EG by his conventional methods.

Well in all fairness, Sephiroth could 2 shot Dragons, and that was before his descent into darkness. Sicne his power has grow many times, so the size alone wouldn't change the battle so much.

Though such regenerative rate might. The eye appears to be a weak spot, you're sure he can't be destroyed at all?

hes not hittable or seeable without the Purfied sight Raziel can give, or the empowered and purfied reaver, do you really think Sephiroth can handle something the size of the planet, i mean if Sephiroth does not blow the planet, hes going to have dififculties getting to every eye, and ime not sure EG can rly be killed at all tbh, i mean the reaver did not kill it, only weakened it for a moment so Kain could escape before being buried (although technically not sure if that would work, ime not sure he could get out as mist or teleport if completly smothered and crushed under "a mountain of rubble" as ED put it

also @ terry, massive tentacles are no joke, especially thousands of massive invisible and unhittable tentacles, mixed in with thousands of sephiroth sized balls of energy

Furion
if Sephiroth could see EG, Seph would slash through the tentacles like a hot knife through butter.

Burning thought
erm, nah.....coz he cant hit the thing either, and their a lot thicker than Masurmane and most are wider, then the tentacles even if he does break em will grown back twice as fast and eventually liek a hydra, come back in greater numbers

Furion
Sephiroth has cut buildings in half. A tentacle is nothing to Seph

Burning thought
its nothing to EG either, he can grow double the amount sephiroth would cut off IF he could see or cut them, considering you need the reaver to cut em

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Burning thought
hes not hittable or seeable without the Purfied sight Raziel can give, or the empowered and purfied reaver, do you really think Sephiroth can handle something the size of the planet, i mean if Sephiroth does not blow the planet, hes going to have dififculties getting to every eye, and ime not sure EG can rly be killed at all tbh, i mean the reaver did not kill it, only weakened it for a moment so Kain could escape before being buried (although technically not sure if that would work, ime not sure he could get out as mist or teleport if completly smothered and crushed under "a mountain of rubble" as ED put it

also @ terry, massive tentacles are no joke, especially thousands of massive invisible and unhittable tentacles, mixed in with thousands of sephiroth sized balls of energy

My point being it's not worth debating if Seph can't hurt/kill it because it's a one sided fight happy

Who knows, if the thing can't be killed then no. It think it can be killed, but if so much is submerged, with that regen rate it probably can't be.

SHM
Sephiroth was destroying the planet in the end of AC. Killing a creature with the size of one is not a problem to him.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
Sephiroth was destroying the planet in the end of AC. Killing a creature with the size of one is not a problem to him. And he can do this before the planet sized squid crushes him?

Terryc250
And he can do this before the planet sized squid crushes him?

Like how it succeeded in crushing Kain? And dont even say Kain > Sephiroth, because in terms of feats and abilities, Sephiroth has more

Violent2Dope
Like how it succeeded in crushing Kain? And dont even say Kain > Sephiroth, because in terms of feats and abilities, Sephiroth has more Kain>Sephiroth. sly

Lol just messing wit ya. Also, Seph can't even hurt Elder God.

Furion
If Seph could see it and blew up Nosgoth with Meteor, Seph cut it into Sushi.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Furion
If Seph could see it and blew up Nosgoth with Meteor, Seph cut it into Sushi. Too bad he would need the Black Materia to use Meteor.

Furion
go to Midgar, get Black Materia, Go back to Nosgoth, Blow it up, Kill Elder God, and be home in time for supper.

Violent2Dope
go to Midgar, get Black Materia, Go back to Nosgoth, Blow it up, Kill Elder God, and be home in time for supper. Right, and the planet sized Elder God will wait for him to do this?

123KID
actaully the size of the Elder God varies depending on the time

look at the vids
when Raziel finds the EG around 400 years before Blood Omen 1 Squiddy is pretty small
he's at his largest in the apocalyptic future seen iN Soul Reaver 1 and the future around 800 years passed Blood Omen 1

Furion
The Elder God will chase After him? if that's the case then Seph's work is halfdone seeing as how The ting is burrowed into the planet.

Violent2Dope
The Elder God will chase After him? if that's the case then Seph's work is halfdone seeing as how The ting is burrowed into the planet. No, the thing perty much IS the planet.

Furion
so a giant Planet will be chasing after Sephiroth?

Violent2Dope
so a giant Planet will be chasing after Sephiroth? It wouldn't need to, he is merged with the planet Seph is standing on.

Furion
Seph flys off into space and flys to Midgar.

Violent2Dope
Seph flys off into space and flys to Midgar. Seph can't fly in space, why do you think he needed to use the planet as a spaceship?

Furion
Well let's see. Seph not need to breathe + ability to fly = Fly to Midgar.

MadMel
the fact that nosgoth is in a completely different series to FF, there is no way in hell that seph could do that...also, he cant fly in space erm
thats the whole point of the FF7 movie..
anyways, its irrelevant..the fact is that seph cant do any to the elder god, even if he could see him...which he cant erm

Terryc250
Isnt Sephiroth basically Jenova now? And didnt Jenova come to Earth from space? He can always just find the soul reaver himself, then kill EG

MadMel
doesnt change the fact that seph cant see or feel the presense of the EG..
also, there is no way in hell that kain woul relinquish his sword to seph, and even if seph defeated kain, the reaver would just explode and reform with him erm

Burning thought
theres no incarnation of Sephiroth that would have a stones throw of chance of winning against a kain without the number of powers Furion took off kain in that Sephiroth VS thread, a move of his hand and Sephiroth is frozen in time, game, set and match

but this is EG, Kain is not in this match, nor is the reaver and Sephiroth is hopelesss and helpless to do anything at all, blowing up the planet will not kill EG, hes part of several planes of excistence at once, why would blowing up one planet of one plane he is on do anything?

Terryc250
Show me Kain freezing ppl in time

Burning thought
god youve never seen the spell list, that ive posted 100 times...heavens above

Terryc250
i dont follow every single one of ur posts, so does sephiroth get all his materia too? Including supernova summon?

Burning thought
what are you talking about? ime not the creator of the thread, Sephiroth does not always have these items and it wouldnt matter if he had every power every character in FF has in all games, he cannot touch EG

wheras kain has these powers but its irrelevent about kain, however you should know he has time powers considering in most threads its been one of his main powers that are taken away for the fight

Furion
theres no incarnation of Sephiroth that would have a stones throw of chance of winning against a kain without the number of powers Furion took off kain in that Sephiroth VS thread

What? 2 Cheapass Powers I took away so Seph can Actually DO something without getting cheapassed.

Terryc250
what are you talking about? ime not the creator of the thread, Sephiroth does not always have these items and it wouldnt matter if he had every power every character in FF has in all games, he cannot touch EG

wheras kain has these powers but its irrelevent about kain, however you should know he has time powers considering in most threads its been one of his main powers that are taken away for the fight

My friend played LOK and he doesnt remember an attack that freezes time, so can you show me?

Violent2Dope
Your friend knows less about LOK than me then. erm

Terryc250
I still wanna see Kain freeze time...

Burning thought
didnt i post his spells already?

Terryc250
no u just said "god youve never seen the spell list, that ive posted 100 times...heavens above" without the post..

Burning thought
oh sorry, heres his spells

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php

this same site has some more Kain info on it and so i hope i should not have to explain something thats already on this site ive given you

Terryc250
"This spell created a homing projectile that temporarily froze any enemy it hit."

ahh u kinda exaggerated it by saying "a move of his hand an Sephiroth is frozen in time" when the description of the spell says that it has to projectile something before it temporarily freezes him, it wont be that easy catching someone as fast and powerful as Sephiroth with that =\

EvilAngel
Inspired Hate droolio that would be sooo awesome in like 99% of my games

Burning thought
"This spell created a homing projectile that temporarily froze any enemy it hit."

ahh u kinda exaggerated it by saying "a move of his hand an Sephiroth is frozen in time" when the description of the spell says that it has to projectile something before it temporarily freezes him, it wont be that easy catching someone as fast and powerful as Sephiroth with that =\

the bolt is incrediblty fast, its like a flash of light in a homing beam that looks like a rectangle (old game) and follows the target and freezes Sephiroth solid, but he could just cast loads of them if he wished and the chances are Sephiroth is going to either stop to cast some kind of spell or be moving towards kain, in other words he wont be expecting this extremely quick bolt coming at him especially when he is going in

more importantly he also has Reaver time powers to slow Sephiroth so he would be easy to defeat

and yeh Angel, inspired hate is a brilliant spell

Terryc250
the bolt is incrediblty fast, its like a flash of light in a homing beam that looks like a rectangle (old game) and follows the target and freezes Sephiroth solid, but he could just cast loads of them if he wished and the chances are Sephiroth is going to either stop to cast some kind of spell or be moving towards kain, in other words he wont be expecting this extremely quick bolt coming at him especially when he is going in

more importantly he also has Reaver time powers to slow Sephiroth so he would be easy to defeat

and yeh Angel, inspired hate is a brilliant spell

Or Sephiroth flies up to the skies and lets the negative lifestream destroy kain, or heartless angel + supernova

EvilAngel
Heartless Angel wouldn't do jack. Pretty much Usless against someone like Kain

Terryc250
Why?

EvilAngel
Because they have insane regeneration. So an attack that brings them on deaths doorstep would last like no time. so unless he can strike all the eyes instantly after doing it....

Last i checked Sephiroth doesn't know tajū kage bunshin no jutsu

Terryc250
Huh.. eyes? Did u even read my post properly? Heartless Angel brings the opponent to the brink of death no matter how much health the opponent has, and Supernova surely finishes the job.. what can kain do if Sephiroth is miles up in the air anyway, he also has the power of a good portion of the planet in his palms, if Kain is standing on it, he would get wrecked.

Burning thought
Huh.. eyes? Did u even read my post properly? Heartless Angel brings the opponent to the brink of death, and Supernova surely finishes the job..

and can you show me proof both of these are instant?.......the time it takes to cast Supernova ive seen, Sephiroth would be dead by then or smashed to bits so he wont ever finish the casting time, ive not seen heartless angel, please show me

Kain cannot die so neither of these will work, you cannot bring a being that cannot die near death because theres no such thing, its like saying near omnipotence, its difficult to justify, Heartless angel will do nothing, especially if Kain has his shield up anyway, same with Supernova

if your talking about Attacking EG with these trivial things then neither will do anything, nor will Sephiroth havea target for these things since he cannot even see EG

EvilAngel
Supernova isn't big enough to get all of the EG.

Don't be under the illusion it's a planet size attack. It's merely a huge fireball

Burning thought
it wouldnt hit the EG if it was the size of the universe

MadMel
wtf will that accomplish?
kain cannot die, under ANY circumstances..sure, his body will be destroyed, but he reforms almost instantly..
besides, this isnt KH sephiroth, so SHA is out of the picture..supernova on the other hand is FAR too slow to do anything, and while seph waste him time casting it, kain freezes time and slaughter him...

EvilAngel
it wouldnt hit the EG if it was the size of the universe

I have already said, I debate here under the basis Sephiroth can hit/hurt the EG

Otherwise it would be the same as making a Uther vs Kain thread, and slide in a rule, Kain cannot fight back, capiche, comprende, Wakarimasu ka?

Violent2Dope
Nope, the rules are Seph cannot see or harm EG. big grin

Just kiddin.

Burning thought
I have already said, I debate here under the basis Sephiroth can hit/hurt the EG

Otherwise it would be the same as making a Uther vs Kain thread, and slide in a rule, Kain cannot fight back, capiche, comprende, Wakarimasu ka?

oh okie hmm

yeh but that would mean a special rule wheras the EG himself is like that without any special rules

but yeh V2D is the boss of thread, if by his ruleing EG can be hurt by Seph and seen, fair enough

Sephiroth still loses, something as large and immense as the planet with tentacles, eyes and a regeration rate that puts many characters to shame considering the size of what it regenerates is too much for Seph

Terryc250
In KH he just says "Heartless Angel.." then Sora is instantly at the brink of death, in FF7, it just says "Heatless Angel" then u hear a twinkling noise and u see a little angel, then everyone is at 1 hp.. Supernova takes awhile tho, but Seph has alot quicker moves in his arsenol to use =\

Burning thought
In KH he just says "Heartless Angel.." then Sora is instantly at the brink of death, in FF7, it just says "Heatless Angel" then u hear a twinkling noise and u see a little angel, then everyone is at 1 hp.. Supernova takes awhile tho, but Seph has alot quicker moves in his arsenol to use =\
which will all be useless and so he loses smile smashed up like a child

Terryc250
How so?

Burning thought
what do you mean how so?

as i said, what does Sephiroth have that can destroy the entirety of EG at once (whole planet, not just a part of it like Supernova)

luckily for sephiroth this is a weakened EG since the real EG would smack Sephiroth like a child, but i think EG can be harmed and seen now for this fight

unfortunatley, Sephiroth has no powers shown that can possibly destroy a being on EG scale who will eventually get bigger without being destroyed first by thousands of eye energy bolts and tentacles crushing him, EG could just smtoher sephiroth and Seph will lose due to incapacitation, he wouldnt be able to move with thousands of enormous tentacles all around him squashing him in

SHM
As stated before, AC Sephiroth is Jenova. Jenova's cells can survive in space, and can fly.

Sephiroth can fly in space.

What happens in the movie, is that he wanted to do what Jenova did in the past: Travel the universe and find other planets to destroy.
It would be much easier for him, if he used an entire planet and the Negative Lifestream of it, to destroy another planet(probably by corrupting the Lifestream of the other planet with his Negative one), instead of coming to the new planet, just by himself.

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
As stated before, AC Sephiroth is Jenova. Jenova's cells can survive in space, and can fly.

Sephiroth can fly in space.

What happens in the movie, is that he wanted to do what Jenova did in the past: Travel the universe and find other planets to destroy.
It would be much easier for him, if he used an entire planet and the Negative Lifestream of it, to destroy another planet(probably by corrupting the Lifestream of the other planet with his Negative one), instead of coming to the new planet, just by himself.

hmm please quote next time who your taking to, i was sitting for a min there wondering if that was a reply to my post or not confused stick out tongue

Furion
The only attack I know of that Seph can Destroy EG at once is Meteor, but he needs Black Materia for that.

Burning thought
since when is there a meteor the size of a planet? id need to see this....

at the same time, meteor if i remember correctly will take longer to cast than it takes for EG just to swat Sephiroth thats for sure

how will meteor destroy the entire body of EG, destroying a planet is diffrent from destroying EG i hope you understand

Terryc250
Supernova isn't big enough to get all of the EG.

Don't be under the illusion it's a planet size attack. It's merely a huge fireball

But you see it destroying planets..

Burning thought
as i said, destroying a planet does not= destroying elder God, EG would just regerate, and its not like Sephiroth would even get to start casting a spell like that, hed end up swatted like a baby catapiller on a leaf on a freezing day with hail smashing him

Terryc250
Kain is able to cast spells in his fight against EG, why cant Seph?

Burning thought
Kain is able to cast spells in his fight against EG, why cant Seph?

Kain cannot cast spells in his fight against EG, he doesnt.....

so where your getting that from i dont know, but the importance is that Sephiroth takes ages to cast spells, Kain can cast basically all his spells instantly or with a hand movement, Sephiroth cannot do Supernova fast enough

Terryc250
Kain cannot cast spells in his fight against EG, he doesnt.....

so where your getting that from i dont know, but the importance is that Sephiroth takes ages to cast spells, Kain can cast basically all his spells instantly or with a hand movement, Sephiroth cannot do Supernova fast enough
no he doesnt, not every spell is meteor.. Kain casts a teleport spell at the end fo the fight

Sephiroth just dissapears and Supernova activates

Burning thought
no he doesnt, not every spell is meteor.. Kain casts a teleport spell at the end fo the fight

Teleport is not really a spell for kain, he simply does it, i dont know why at the end of the fight he moves his hands, probably for camera show, he doesnt move his hands usually to teleport

what? since when does Sephiroth just disapear to activate Supernova, please show me this, he definatley casts some gestures and spells before it comes

Terryc250
Ye0dJhSH_LU

Burning thought
he waves his hand ,disapears and all those symbols of arcane come up, he doesnt just disapear and it comes...

but that will fail to harm EG, it would blow a hole in him only for him to regenerate, at the same time as hundreds of eergy balls blow Sephiroth to pieces

Terryc250
U do know that the elder god isnt the planet itself right..? Once u destroy the core of a planet, the planet is doomed

Burning thought
U do know that the elder god isnt the planet itself right..? Once u destroy the core of a planet, the planet is doomed

what? , EG is a parasite on Nosgoth, hes the size of the planet and stretches across it, and ofc if you destroy the core its gone which is why i said EG doesnt have a core, its not going to harm him much at all, nothing permanent

ESB -1138
Ye0dJhSH_LU

You...you see Sephiroth being engulfed by the super nova. So why doesn't it hurt Sephiroth?

Burning thought
its probably an illusion, same with the other characters, they get close, if thats a real explosion of the sun, all of them would disintigrate

ESB -1138
He said:

And thus that last bit disproved that considering Sephiroth is clearly visible right before the actual attack hits and thus Sephiroth doesn't disappear.

SHM
Are his tentacles fast enough to hit Seph? Can he touch intangible beings?

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
Are his tentacles fast enough to hit Seph? Can he touch intangible beings?

he can hit Raziel in the spectoral realm, so yes he can, he can prob hit anything and their incredible quick, ill try and find a video, and his not just tentacles, he has hundreds of eyes AND hundreds of tentacles, its not like theres just a couple chasing sephiroth, they would smother him

also how is Sephiroth intangable anyway? sure didnt stop clouds sword

Terryc250
You...you see Sephiroth being engulfed by the super nova. So why doesn't it hurt Sephiroth?
For some reason summons dont harm the person who used the summon, also please dont use gameplay mechanics with real life physics, it doesnt work.. every summon has flaws and unrealistic crap in them.. once they put it in a cutscene or a movie then they make it more realistic like bahamut

Like i said, its the same with every summon, the gameplay mechanic thing called HP does amazing things, normally small creatures like a frog or a cactus wouldnt survive a zero bahamut giant beam from outerspace, but they do.

But when they make the summon in a cutscene or movie, they are way more realistic and deadly.

SHM
he can hit Raziel in the spectoral realm, so yes he can, he can prob hit anything and their incredible quick, ill try and find a video, and his not just tentacles, he has hundreds of eyes AND hundreds of tentacles, its not like theres just a couple chasing sephiroth, they would smother him

also how is Sephiroth intangable anyway? sure didnt stop clouds sword

J-cells can turn intangible(he did that in the game). He used the J-cells in the box to create a new body to him in the movie. His body is 100% Jenova, thus he can turn intangible.

And it's becoming annoying some people using the fight in AC all the time to prove Sephiroth's "weakness". PIS and CIS dude. PIS and CIS. How many fuc*ing times I(and others) have to repeat that?

MadMel
doesnt stop that fact that EG can still hit him erm
also, i doubt even seph could dodge millions of tentacles..

Burning thought
Originally posted by MadMel
doesnt stop that fact that EG can still hit him erm
also, i doubt even seph could dodge millions of tentacles..

/thread

let this die, its unfair and a stomp even if somehow Sephiroth thanks to the rules can hit EG

Terryc250
EG has no feats , all he has is alot of tentacles and eye beams

Burning thought
no feats? no, so....someone doesnt need feats, if a character is what it is, just because Sephiroth has more feats than some does not mean he cant be squashed like a bug

EG is ethereal, can hit ethereal, is the size of a planet and yeh he has lots of tentacles, hundreds and twice that number or triple that number etc etc after every tentacle lost and hundreds of eye beams also, Sephiroth cannot do anything and is dirt bagged

SHM
Sephiroth use tendrils of Negative Lifestream to attack him from all sides. Seph wins.

If the only thing EG have in his favor is his size, tentacles, and some eye-beams, he is screwed.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
Sephiroth use tendrils of Negative Lifestream to attack him from all sides. Seph wins.

If the only thing EG have in his favor is his size, tentacles, and some eye-beams, he is screwed. Even tho EG crushing Seph is much quicker than Seph's plan?

Terryc250
How can EG crush Sephiroth if it cant even crush Kain?

Burning thought
How can EG crush Sephiroth if it cant even crush Kain?

what lol...Kain>>>>>Sephiroth easily m8, and thats bad logic anyways even if kain did somehow become weaker in sephiroth, the only version of kain prob comparable to sephiroths weakness is young kain.....when he has like no powers and thats the only kain Sephiroth could beat

but kain aside thats still bad logic, beacuse EG cannot crush kain, he cannot crush sephiroth, this is the whole of the EG against sephiroth, not just a tiny section of it, the piece kain fights is a tiny section involving about 3 tentacles and one large eye, its nothing compared to the whole of EG

Terryc250
How would Kain beat Seph? Hes not even fast.. what feats does he have that are above Sephiroth?

Sephiroth flies up in the air, starts casting spells, what can Kain do against that?

Burning thought
How would Kain beat Seph? Hes not even fast.. what feats does he have that are above Sephiroth?

you dont know anything on kain, first he cannot even die, he can teleport, speed is not everything, especially when an opponent cannot even do anything,also full powered kain can do as i said, time bolt to freeze sephiroth in time, or he could use various TK moves, or mind rape Sephiroth, he could rip out sephiroths soul or life essence, he would simply defeat Sephiroth every way possible

or simple BFR Sephiroth with a dimensional attack, he could just continually smash sephiroth, kains sword>>>>>Sephiroth by far, lets do one of V2Ds list, i dont know all his things but here goes

Strength= neither imo, id give it to Sephiroth because its something that kain doesnt need to win any battle

magic power= Kain is boundless in magic overall and has more magical powers than Sephiroth would count, all of which are activated with hand gestures or wrist movements

reach= Kain, he uses a massive two handed sword called the soul reaver

speed= Kain, Dimensional speed teleports>>>anything sephiroth can do

intellect= Kain, he has the mind emblem, can read minds himself and is a good 10,000 years of age as well as being a general in two wars at the same time as political rulings over Nosgoth AND fighting his own fate across time and space, also he knows past, present and future with the Time emblem

overall Kain easily, add the fact he cannot die so all Sephiroths sword attacks are useless and he can escape basically any prison through mist, teleportation or going to another dimension completly

Sephiroth flies up in the air, starts casting spells, what can Kain do against that?

he tries to fly but is pulled down because of TK, or held still with kains wonderful TK shackles, his spells bounce off kains shield as does his sword blows, Kain laughs as Sephiroths supernova kills Sephiroth, and thats if hes lucky enough to even cast a spell while his being slashed to pieces by the reaver, each tough capable of blowing a normal man into pieces, Sephiroth will feel it and have his soul or the fancy "life essence/stream" drained away from him, hell go into a childlike position and cry out for kain to stop

Terryc250
you dont know anything on kain, first he cannot even die, he can teleport, speed is not everything, especially when an opponent cannot even do anything,also full powered kain can do as i said, time bolt to freeze sephiroth in time, or he could use various TK moves, or mind rape Sephiroth, he could rip out sephiroths soul or life essence, he would simply defeat Sephiroth every way possible

or simple BFR Sephiroth with a dimensional attack, he could just continually smash sephiroth, kains sword>>>>>Sephiroth by far, lets do one of V2Ds list, i dont know all his things but here goes

Strength= neither imo, id give it to Sephiroth because its something that kain doesnt need to win any battle

magic power= Kain is boundless in magic overall and has more magical powers than Sephiroth would count, all of which are activated with hand gestures or wrist movements

reach= Kain, he uses a massive two handed sword called the soul reaver

speed= Kain, Dimensional speed teleports>>>anything sephiroth can do

intellect= Kain, he has the mind emblem, can read minds himself and is a good 10,000 years of age as well as being a general in two wars at the same time as political rulings over Nosgoth AND fighting his own fate across time and space, also he knows past, present and future with the Time emblem

overall Kain easily, add the fact he cannot die so all Sephiroths sword attacks are useless and he can escape basically any prison through mist, teleportation or going to another dimension completly

he tries to fly but is pulled down because of TK, or held still with kains wonderful TK shackles, his spells bounce off kains shield as does his sword blows, Kain laughs as Sephiroths supernova kills Sephiroth, and thats if hes lucky enough to even cast a spell while his being slashed to pieces by the reaver, each tough capable of blowing a normal man into pieces, Sephiroth will feel it and have his soul or the fancy "life essence/stream" drained away from him, hell go into a childlike position and cry out for kain to stop

Lol this is Kains teleport spell? At the end of the vid, he has to charge a spell just to teleport, that will only help him to run away, not used in an offensive way

KhLQXcaVM0k
he'll have his arms chopped off before he can cast a teleport spell, and no slow "time projectile" will catch Sephiroth, show me Kain moving faster then Loz, because Sephiroth is even faster then Loz, Sephiroth has much stronger TK then Kain, without even exerting himself one bit, he can bring down the top of a skyscraper, and compress the most powerful spell in the world, and Sephiroth doesnt have a soul.

Lets assume Sephiroth is a boss battle against Kain, can Kain BFR them via dimensional attack? If so, then show me

Strength = Sephiroth by far

Magic = Sephiroth controls a great portion of the lifestream, do you know how much materia can be made with lifestream? From creating life, magic in every form of element, to summons even holy.. things that can rip apart the planet in mere seconds.

Reach = Sephiroth uses a 6 foot + sword, that is unbreakable, he swings it around like its a chopstick, slicing anything it comes into contact with.

Even if Kain wont die, Sephiroth will nullify him

If Kain tries to slash Sephiroth with his reaver, he'll just realize hes slashing at nothing only to feel his arms and legs being chopped off by Sephiroth behind him.

Burning thought
Lol this is Kains teleport spell? At the end of the vid, he has to charge a spell just to teleport, that will only help him to run away, not used in an offensive way

KhLQXcaVM0k
he'll have his arms chopped off before he can cast a teleport spell, and no slow "time projectile" will catch Sephiroth, show me Kain moving faster then Loz, because Sephiroth is even faster then Loz, Sephiroth has much stronger TK then Kain, without even exerting himself one bit, he can bring down the top of a skyscraper, and compress the most powerful spell in the world, and Sephiroth doesnt have a soul.

Lets assume Sephiroth is a boss battle against Kain, can Kain BFR them via dimensional attack? If so, then show me

Strength = Sephiroth by far

Magic = Sephiroth controls a great portion of the lifestream, do you know how much materia can be made with lifestream? From creating life, magic in every form of element, to summons even holy.. things that can rip apart the planet in mere seconds.

Reach = Sephiroth uses a 6 foot + sword, that is unbreakable, he swings it around like its a chopstick, slicing anything it comes into contact with.

Even if Kain wont die, Sephiroth will nullify him

If Kain tries to slash Sephiroth with his reaver, he'll just realize hes slashing at nothing only to feel his arms and legs being chopped off by Sephiroth behind him.

thats one of them yeh, he doesnt charge it however when he dimension teleports here:

_3j_eQcgpdM&feature=related

or when he teleports here:

gn3lMHTml2k&feature=related

so now he doesnt have to charge anything matter of fact, seems he can choose what way he does it, wheras Sephiroth casting differnt spells, most of them are all cast times, take a good while....show me him teleporting btw, i cant remember seeing Sephiroth teleport for a little while

so what, he wont be able to move a muslce or even try and TK after Kain moves his wrist and Sephiroth is in a TK shackle, Sephiroth cannot TK shackle

yeh rite, prove this please, hes going to fall into once eventually, you must be pretty foolish to think even after kain casts 1000 time projectiles going bullet speed,one of them is going to catch him, even a couple he wouldnt be able to escape them for long, especially when with a gesture kain will have Sephiroth in shackles

prove sephiroth has no soul, and that the life stream is not anything like a soul either.....

he never tried BFR against bosses, and why are you bringing gameplay? this is not going to be gameplay, otherwise Sephiroth has to take turns durlaugh sephiroth starts to cast meteor and kain is like lmao!!! and smashes sephiroth like a china doll

Strength: show me, has he used strength anywhere?, if Kain can pick up large concrete blocks that weight roughly a tonne and can lift fully armed and armoured knights with one arm what has sephiroth done?

Magic: nopes, Kain can use blood, soul, fire, lighting, energy, nature, sate, time etc etc against sephiroth and cast a shield around himself that will stop any magic attack sephiroth can do.....show me sephiroths spell list? prob terribley useless spells

reach= unbreakable? show me please, kains is unbreakable, also 6 foot is shorter than the reaver, since kain is roughly 7 and the reaver is about as big as kain so its likely 6 ft itself, sephiroths blade is far weaker also

nah Sephiroth will be hit from every place on his body, kain will be using reality warping to make it slash all over sephiroth and sephiroth will die, sephiroth wont even be moving so how can he even get behind kain, kain will easily BFR sephiroth or time trap him, sephiroth is a toy to kain

Terryc250
thats one of them yeh, he doesnt charge it however when he dimension teleports here:

_3j_eQcgpdM&feature=related

or when he teleports here:

gn3lMHTml2k&feature=related

so now he doesnt have to charge anything matter of fact, seems he can choose what way he does it, wheras Sephiroth casting differnt spells, most of them are all cast times, take a good while....show me him teleporting btw, i cant remember seeing Sephiroth teleport for a little while

so what, he wont be able to move a muslce or even try and TK after Kain moves his wrist and Sephiroth is in a TK shackle, Sephiroth cannot TK shackle

yeh rite, prove this please, hes going to fall into once eventually, you must be pretty foolish to think even after kain casts 1000 time projectiles going bullet speed,one of them is going to catch him, even a couple he wouldnt be able to escape them for long, especially when with a gesture kain will have Sephiroth in shackles

prove sephiroth has no soul, and that the life stream is not anything like a soul either.....

he never tried BFR against bosses, and why are you bringing gameplay? this is not going to be gameplay, otherwise Sephiroth has to take turns durlaugh sephiroth starts to cast meteor and kain is like lmao!!! and smashes sephiroth like a china doll

Strength: show me, has he used strength anywhere?, if Kain can pick up large concrete blocks that weight roughly a tonne and can lift fully armed and armoured knights with one arm what has sephiroth done?

Magic: nopes, Kain can use blood, soul, fire, lighting, energy, nature, sate, time etc etc against sephiroth and cast a shield around himself that will stop any magic attack sephiroth can do.....show me sephiroths spell list? prob terribley useless spells

reach= unbreakable? show me please, kains is unbreakable, also 6 foot is shorter than the reaver, since kain is roughly 7 and the reaver is about as big as kain so its likely 6 ft itself, sephiroths blade is far weaker also

nah Sephiroth will be hit from every place on his body, kain will be using reality warping to make it slash all over sephiroth and sephiroth will die, sephiroth wont even be moving so how can he even get behind kain, kain will easily BFR sephiroth or time trap him, sephiroth is a toy to kain

First of all in the first video, there was small charge times before the teleport if u actually pay attention, the 2nd video the teleporting was so slow that even fast movement speed would get u to the spot quicker

Play the FF7 game, and ull understand, everything is made up of the lifestream, when you die, the body composes, returns to the earth, all conciousness mixes in back with the lifestream, there is no "soul"

Sephiroth has more powerful TK then kain, hes faster then Kain, so Kain would be stuck in Sephiroths TK, nor does he need to even "gesture" to use TK, he simply stares at Kain and Kain wont be moving.

So hes going be try to cast "1000 projectiles" when his limbs are decapitated? And hes trapped in a TK?

Why do u keep thinking Sephiroth will try to cast meteor? Hes not trying to take out half a planet here..

Strength = show me Kain lifting up a block weighing a ton, lifting up a guy with armor on is supposed to be a strength feat? LOL

Lets see, a weak aspect of Sephiroth one punched a tree the size of a building, Sephiroth created those 3 guys and is atleast 20x as powerful as them (watch at 3:00)
Now5jv53Ihg

Another weak aspect of Sephiroth launching a big motorbike probably atleast half a ton to beable to launch support it with just one hand takes a TON of strength (watch at 3:20)
qncFkGkBNHY

Sephiroth in his weakest incarnation toys around with the elite SOLDIERs who were both infused with G/J-cells, shows resistant to fire element attacks, effortlessly cuts canon with one hand
8Gt8w-ZsV_E

Sephiroth effortlessly cuts up buildings without exerting himself one bit
5XuIpWMSerI

Magic: Sephiroth has control over a great portion of the lifestream, the lifestream can create about ANYTHING, heres a list of SOME materia..

Ice
Lightning
Restore
Fire
Poison
Earth
Heal
Revive
Seal
Transform
Mystify
Time
Gravity
Destruct
Barrier
Comet
Contain
Shield
Ultima (Can literally blow up a huge surface area)

Then there r tons of Summons

Bahamut ZERO (giant dragon from outerspace shoots hugeass beam)
Knights of the Round (teleports enemy into the KOTR dimension where the person gets chopped up by a buncha knights)

then theres Holy (which can destroy the planet really fast)
and Meteor( takes awhile to summon but eventually a meteor hits the planet taking out a good portion of it)

and theres much more, useless magic eh? not..

btw Kains Soul reaver is only 127 cm which is about 4 feet, Sephiroth has a good 20 inches on it.

Terryc250
Sephiroth just toys around all the time, and is never shown serious, however the creators stated him above everything in FFVII, so if he was serious he is even more powerful then powerhouses like Omega Weiss and Chaos Vincent, who have huge destructive power and speed, watch this vid, now think of how powerful Sephiroth would be if he wanted to.

F6fqKrOHCJk

Burning thought
First of all in the first video, there was small charge times before the teleport if u actually pay attention, the 2nd video the teleporting was so slow that even fast movement speed would get u to the spot quicker

Play the FF7 game, and ull understand, everything is made up of the lifestream, when you die, the body composes, returns to the earth, all conciousness mixes in back with the lifestream, there is no "soul"

Sephiroth has more powerful TK then kain, hes faster then Kain, so Kain would be stuck in Sephiroths TK, nor does he need to even "gesture" to use TK, he simply stares at Kain and Kain wont be moving.

So hes going be try to cast "1000 projectiles" when his limbs are decapitated? And hes trapped in a TK?

Why do u keep thinking Sephiroth will try to cast meteor? Hes not trying to take out half a planet here..

Strength = show me Kain lifting up a block weighing a ton, lifting up a guy with armor on is supposed to be a strength feat? LOL

Lets see, a weak aspect of Sephiroth one punched a tree the size of a building, Sephiroth created those 3 guys and is atleast 20x as powerful as them (watch at 3:00)
Now5jv53Ihg

Another weak aspect of Sephiroth launching a big motorbike probably atleast half a ton to beable to launch support it with just one hand takes a TON of strength (watch at 3:20)
qncFkGkBNHY

Sephiroth in his weakest incarnation toys around with the elite SOLDIERs who were both infused with G/J-cells, shows resistant to fire element attacks, effortlessly cuts canon with one hand
8Gt8w-ZsV_E

Sephiroth effortlessly cuts up buildings without exerting himself one bit
5XuIpWMSerI

Magic: Sephiroth has control over a great portion of the lifestream, the lifestream can create about ANYTHING, heres a list of SOME materia..

Ice
Lightning
Restore
Fire
Poison
Earth
Heal
Revive
Seal
Transform
Mystify
Time
Gravity
Destruct
Barrier
Comet
Contain
Shield
Ultima (Can literally blow up a huge surface area)

Then there r tons of Summons

Bahamut ZERO (giant dragon from outerspace shoots hugeass beam)
Knights of the Round (teleports enemy into the KOTR dimension where the person gets chopped up by a buncha knights)

then theres Holy (which can destroy the planet really fast)
and Meteor( takes awhile to summon but eventually a meteor hits the planet taking out a good portion of it)

and theres much more, useless magic eh? not..

btw Kains Soul reaver is only 127 cm which is about 4 feet, Sephiroth has a good 20 inches on it.

nopes not charge at all, thats him going dimention material, its not charge, the 2nd time is slow? watch again kain is ethereal then completly gone in prob less than a second or two, show me sephrioth teleporting please...

having stronger Tk than kain mans nothing, also Kain could easily become mist and Sephiroth loses his hold, same if this precious "sephiroth will chop kains arms off" rubbish comes into play, Kain would reform from the mist, as he does in Defiance if you dissolve or get slashed, he simply reforms somehow, mist or bats. Also show me Sephiroth using TK please, i want to see him holding arms down, as well as doing it with a stare anyway.

meteor is a good example of one of Sephiroths spells that take ages, show me him casting diffrent spells without a long cast time please...

strength= can you lift a guy in armour with one arm? no....the knights in LOK are taller even than kain and wear massive armour plates, he can lift them with one arm...also knocking over a tree? jesus big deal...

big motarbike, that thing wouldnt weight as much as one of kains knights, or that block, V2D should of moved the blocks by now, i dont have images but V2D has prob completed defiance if he still has it, you been in the room with those blocks V2D to get that sarafan shield thing?

that was in a training program, eventually they end up in a dark room which is the training program room and sephiroth just walks out....that place is not neccerily even real... cutting buildings is not strength, thats sword sharpness

Magic: nope, never seen these in action, infact half of them and their limited use indeed, show me sephiroth useing some of these please or prove he can create any materia quickly or instantly to cast the powers, you simply listed the spell list of the FF games, this does not suffice

same with the summons, their summons...show me him being able to summon anything like these, also almost al summons take ages to cast, Kain would kill sephiroth before hed started the first gesture

reaver 4 feet, where did you get that from?.....
http://www.epilog.de/Dokumente/Spiele/Computer/Eidos/_Bilder/Legacy_of_Kain_Defiance_B01.jpg

the reaver would reach from kains head to the top of his greaves and kain is 6-7 ft

Burning thought
Sephiroth just toys around all the time, and is never shown serious, however the creators stated him above everything in FFVII, so if he was serious he is even more powerful then powerhouses like Omega Weiss and Chaos Vincent, who have huge destructive power and speed, watch this vid, now think of how powerful Sephiroth would be if he wanted to.

F6fqKrOHCJk

yeh which are not equel like sephiroth, to Kain, also Sephiroth being above everything does not mean he has every power they have, kain is above everything in LOK but he cannot spin the wheel of fate like the EG can

Violent2Dope
Yeah, Kain can push and pull large stone blocks pretty easily. I would say Kain is like class 1-3.

Burning thought
Yeah, Kain can push and pull large stone blocks pretty easily. I would say Kain is like class 1-3.

indeed, from evidence shown at least 1 or 2 tonne strength, Terry slashing with swords as youve been told before by others is not sephiroths strength, it can easily be sword sharpness

Violent2Dope
Seph did impale a 50-75 foot serpent on a tree. He is prolly like class 50-90.

Burning thought
id like to see this from someone, altho why were comparing strength feats i dont know, kain would use spells not strength and his reaver blasts would be more than enough to knock sephiroths little sword out of his hand, how is Sephiroth capable of lifting 50-90 tonnes.....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>