World Breaker versus Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackJackStorm
Tyrant kills Caiera in front of World Breaker's eyes.

Can Tyrant survive ?

iceman24567
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm

Can Tyrant survive ? Full Powered Tyrant stares at Hulk and he dies next Hulk thread please?

janus77
of course not.
not even Galactus could survive a pissed off Hulk - he'd bite Tyrant's ankles off!

:roll:
why go there?

BlackJackStorm
Originally posted by iceman24567
Full Powered Tyrant stares and Hulk and he dies next Hulk thread please?

Tyrant could not even beat Thanos who fears The Savage Hulk (Thanos Quest).

Do the math.

janus77
Originally posted by iceman24567
Full Powered Tyrant stares and Hulk and he dies next Hulk thread please?
was the above written in "Hulk-speak" or was that unintentional? confused

janus77

Do the math.
and no version of Hulk has ever beaten Surfer, who Thanos wipes the floor with (regrettably sad).

Hulk's got potential for overpowering any sub-cosmic opponent it's true, but there's a whole league of characters with 'more infinite' powers than he possesses.

iceman24567
Originally posted by janus77
and no version of Hulk has ever beaten Surfer, who Thanos wipes the floor with (regrettably sad).

Hulk's got potential for overpowering any sub-cosmic opponent it's true, but there's a whole league of characters with 'more infinite' powers than he possesses. Im downloading something you know how that is when you try and type and i agree with you on the Hulk issue.

lando005

Do the math. wtf?

Symmetric Chaos
and no version of Hulk has ever beaten Surfer

I can disprove that (if I leave out context).

Nod
He wanted to avoid a confrontation. He then pwned him later on.

Mr. Slippyfist
And then I realize that I haven't done something in a while...

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1191862800-1644oneangrySally.jpg

BlackJackStorm

Hulk's got potential for overpowering any sub-cosmic opponent it's true, but there's a whole league of characters with 'more infinite' powers than he possesses.

Weakened Hulk One Shotted Silver Surfer in IH#95

Current Hulk would kill the Surfer 10/10.

Estacado
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/121/retardgj3.jpg

BlackJackStorm
Originally posted by Estacado

Current Hulk beat: Black Bolt and The Sentry the two most powerful beings in marvel universe (according wwh#2).

So you failed.

Estacado
Current Hulk beat: Black Bolt and The Sentry the two most powerful beings in marvel universe (according wwh#2).

So you failed. Originally posted by Estacado

iceman24567

So you failed. Once again you fail for not understanding what Pak wrote he never said anything about them being the most powerful beings in any universe stop typing garbage not even Hulk fans agree with this non-sense.

janus77
Weakened Hulk One Shotted Silver Surfer in IH#95

Current Hulk would kill the Surfer 10/10.
'Current Hulk' is firmly locked away in Bruce Banner's blissfully comatose mind. miles below the ground.

and no Hulk didn't "one shot" the Surfer, he cheap-shotted Surfer in Planet Hulk whilst both were significantly depowered. it's a testament to Hulk's superior durability that he was less affected by the blackhole than Surfer was, but still Surfer was beating up Hulk and the Warbound for a good couple of panels, before the cheap-shot.

Hulk is stronger than Surfer for sure, but can he beat him? no, never.
Surfer could simply open a blackhole inside Hulk's chest and have him sucked into himself... what's Hulk going to do? would Hulk even survive something like that?

as I said before, if characters fight Hulk in a slugfest then they are going down, but why would they do that if they're as phenomenally powerful and versatile as The Surfer?

celestialdemon
Both FP and depowered Tyrant would mop the floor with any version of the Hulk.

Xplosive
as I said before, if characters fight Hulk in a slugfest then they are going down, but why would they do that if they're as phenomenally powerful and versatile as The Surfer?

DP Tyrant could also go fight WWH in a sluggfest and would own him.
FP Tyrant shouldn't even be mentioned.

janus77
Originally posted by Xplosive
DP Tyrant could also go fight WWH in a sluggfest and would own him.
FP Tyrant shouldn't even be mentioned.
I was referring to characters in the 'herald tier', not 'skyfather' level.

pr1983

Can Tyrant survive ?

i wasted time on google for this? shame on you...

spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.