I think I broke my hand......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
My hand got slammed in a desk drawer at work and it is swelled as shit. I can move it, but just barely. I think it is broke. sad

kodak
Work place safety 101.

Rogue Jedi
shit happens 101. laughing out loud

faraday
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
My hand got slammed in a desk drawer at work and it is swelled as shit. I can move it, but just barely. I think it is broke. sad

Wtf messed
Does it hurt REALLY bad? Does it feel disattached?

Rogue Jedi
nah, it's just really numb and I can barely move my fingers.

kodak
this is why you shouldnt watch 2 chicks 1 cup while filing at work.

Rogue Jedi
It was only one chick, and she had a thermos.

faraday
Originally posted by kodak
this is why you shouldnt watch 2 chicks 1 cup while filing at work.

laughing ouch.

nah, it's just really numb and I can barely move my fingers.

Maybe it's just swollen. ermm Try picking something up.

Secretus
Place ice on it immediately and see your local urgent care. They usually can X-ray unlike most Doctor offices.

Good luck.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Secretus
Place ice on it immediately and see your local urgent care. They usually can X-ray unlike most Doctor offices.

Good luck. got it on ice now. I can move my fingers about halfway into a fist, and the swelling has gone down some, but it still hurts like a mutha.

I broke my hand years ago in a fight, and I remember the doctor asking me to curl my hand into a fist, and I could hardly move them at all. he said that if I couldnt curl the fingers halfway into a fist, it usually means a broken hand, so I think I'm all right.

Bloigen
I think it is broke. sad

Tell it to get a job. awesome

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bloigen
Tell it to get a job. awesome confused ................then roll eyes (sarcastic) .........then laughing

Scythe
Sorry to hear that, get it checked though.

NASA

Damn not again dude

Piggle Humsy

There's this thing we like to call a hospital..
it's where people go when things like that happen no expression

mitchum
My hand got slammed in a desk drawer at work and it is swelled as shit. I can move it, but just barely. I think it is broke. sad that is ****ing hilarious. that's a ****ing awesome story. can you tell it again? do you have time?

Röland
Better get your ass to the ER, a broken hand ain't gettin' no sympathy points with the women folk on here. haermm

awesome

Rogue Jedi

Röland
dude, "women folk?" crylaugh

edited. awesome

JacopeX
My hand got slammed in a desk drawer at work and it is swelled as shit. I can move it, but just barely. I think it is broke. sad Oh man, sorry about that.

Thats worse than the time Barker broke his hand masturbating.

Barker
Originally posted by JacopeX
Oh man, sorry about that.

So funny. awesome

Röland

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4816/mariofacepalmxa0.jpg

Rogue Jedi

Röland
haermmtoo late!!! haermm

Not in my mind. awesome

MR.Grum
My hand got slammed in a desk drawer at work and it is swelled as shit. I can move it, but just barely. I think it is broke. sad mmm nice cover for "piggle made me hurt my hand"

Disturbed Angel
oh
Originally posted by Bloigen
Tell it to get a job. awesome
crylaugh
Oh man, sorry about that.

crylaugh crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by MR.Grum
mmm nice cover for "piggle made me hurt my hand" Byatch didn't have my money, so I had to give her a byatch slap. cool

then she proceeded to kick my ass into next week. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.