catwoman vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here wolverine or catwoman ? both of them kick ass fighting so i say this would be a tough match for the 2 of them.

who do you think would win ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I just know you are NOT serious with this thread.

Nod
Originally posted by spidey-dude
who wins here wolverine or catwoman ? both of them kick ass fighting so i say this would be a tough match for the 2 of them.

who do you think would win ? What the f**k?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I just know you are NOT serious with this thread. if u dont like it then dont spam it

WrathfulDwarf
Catwoman is hotter than Wolverine.

There is your answer.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

There is your answer. so you think who ever is hotter they win ?

Nod

There is your answer. Your a mod, why isn't this closed? confused

WrathfulDwarf
so you think who ever is hotter they win ?

Yes.

Symmetric Chaos

who do you think would win ?

You slay me.

Which is assault. I DEMAND A BANNING!!!!!

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You slay me.

Which is assault. I DEMAND A BANNING!!!!! well i demand gas prices go down but we dont always get what we want do we

Symmetric Chaos
well i demand gas prices go down but we dont always get what we want do we

Guess not. Time to take the law into my own hands.

*begins tracking down spidey-dude*

spidey-dude
Guess not. Time to take the law into my own hands.

*begins tracking down spidey-dude* il make it easier for you since your not an expert in tracking. 1902 hinterland DR houston texas 77057

JediSamuraiMRB

There is your answer.

Great answer WD

nvrbeenwthagirl
il make it easier for you since your not an expert in tracking. 1902 hinterland DR houston texas 77057
That isn't wise.

spidey-dude
That isn't wise. you said u wanted to track me down. somone helps you out and you still complain.

nvrbeenwthagirl
you said u wanted to track me down. somone helps you out and you still complain.

I didn't say I wanted to track you down.

Symmetric Chaos
il make it easier for you since your not an expert in tracking. 1902 hinterland DR houston texas 77057

Cool.

*presses the big red button*

spidey-dude
Yes. so catwoman can beat phoenix cause the pussy cat is hotter ?

Symmetric Chaos
I didn't say I wanted to track you down.

Quiet he doesn't know that. Maybe we can convince him it's a conspiracy.

spidey-dude
Cool.

*presses the big red button* dont break a nail big grin

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Great answer WD

Glad to help. wink

so catwoman can beat phoenix cause the pussy cat is hotter ?

Sure....but wait Jean is also smokin HOT! It's a stalemate!

shifty

Badabing

who do you think would win ? Spite.....

endrict
if u dont like it then dont spam it

Nvr didn't spam, he just asked you a question for this spite thread.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by endrict
Nvr didn't spam, he just asked you a question for this spite thread. this isnt spite. i didnt make any storm thread or anything like that to mess around with the storm fanboys like you guys do.

Battlehammer
.........what the hell. Logan could beat cat woman senseless with out his powers

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.........what the hell. Logan could beat cat woman senseless with out his powers catwoman is quicker than wolverine. but yes wolverines fighting technique is a little higher.

Battlehammer
.........a little? He a master combatant with more then 4 times cat womans experience and training.

...........she not quicker...........she a good deal slower.

Master-Borg
.........a little? He a master combatant with more then 4 times cat womans experience and training.

...........she not quicker...........she a good deal slower. not saying you're wrong, but I doubt you know much about catwoman

spidey-dude

...........she not quicker...........she a good deal slower. her speed as above wolverines level for sure dude hes a better martial artists thats for sure but she still gots some tricks up her sleaves when she fights somone hand to hand. just like mystique in a way.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
not saying you're wrong, but I doubt you know much about catwoman
I know enough. I use to be a big batman fan

Battlehammer
her speed as above wolverines level for sure dude hes a better martial artists thats for sure but she still gots some tricks up her sleaves when she fights somone hand to hand. just like mystique in a way.
.......no she not. She slower and by a good margin to.

do you want me to place some feats down cat woman can't match?

.........what are tricks gunna due to some who she can't KO even if he allowed her to hit him over and over?

Not to mention Logans skills and tactical prowess are well beyond hers.

endrict
catwoman is quicker than wolverine. but yes wolverines fighting technique is a little higher.

Catwoman is not even close to Logan in terms of speed, fighting, strength, durability and experience.

Wolverine will beat Batman, Catwoman doesn't stand a chance.

And yes this is a spite.

spidey-dude
.......no she not. She slower and by a good margin to.

do you want me to place some feats down cat woman can't match?

.........what are tricks gunna due to some who she can't KO even if he allowed her to hit him over and over?

Not to mention Logans skills and tactical prowess are well beyond hers. seh has a good chance of knocking him out for sure. im not saying wolvie wouldnt give her a decent match but shes to quick for him i say

Battlehammer
how the hell does she knock him out? please I love to here how she does it.

You say she quicker? Please explain why. Her feats say she not.

endrict

HueyFreeman

You say she quicker? Please explain why. Her feats say she not. She wins by outtricking him. Remember shes very tricky. stick out tongue

Battlehammer
lol

endrict
seh has a good chance of knocking him out for sure. im not saying wolvie wouldnt give her a decent match but shes to quick for him i say

laughing laughing laughing

OK sure.

endrict
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
She wins by outtricking him. Remember shes very tricky. stick out tongue

You got jokes.

endrict
Tell me this...if Bruce can't beat Logan, how the Hell is Catwoman going to do it?

If DD beats her, so can Logan.

spidey-dude

You say she quicker? Please explain why. Her feats say she not. you sure youve been a batman fanboy ? cause i doubt youve ready many books him fighting catwoman.

xmarksthespot
Tell me this...if Bruce can't beat Logan, how the Hell is Catwoman going to do it?

If DD beats her, so can Logan. But she beats Daredevil too, maybe even both at the same time, she's badass that Catwoman... that's why she inspired such an awesome movie.

spidey-dude

If DD beats her, so can Logan. with his bat toys maybe bruce has a shot but if its just hand to hand fight wolverine wins there.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But she beats Daredevil too, maybe even both at the same time, she's badass that Catwoman... that's why she inspired such an awesome movie. i admit the movie was sorry but she kicked ass fighting but this isnt movie catwoman vs movie wolverine its the comic version characters.

Battlehammer
you sure youve been a batman fanboy ? cause i doubt youve ready many books him fighting catwoman.
...........Never said I was a batman fanboy said I read him.

.................He normally holds back and still stomps catwoman........

also batman would get wtf pwned by Logan with out prep.

.........have you read a book with wolverine in it period? You not only saying cat woman wins, but that she far faster then wolverine.........a man who moves so fast humans can't track his movements..........a man who keeps up with spiderman while fighting..........

Battlehammer
i admit the movie was sorry but she kicked ass fighting but this isnt movie catwoman vs movie wolverine its the comic version characters.
.........movie cat woman would have a far better chance verse movie wolverine then in this fight.......and movie cat woman would get stomped by movie wolverine.

spidey-dude
.........movie cat woman would have a far better chance verse movie wolverine then in this fight.......and movie cat woman would get stomped by movie wolverine. laughing laughing now i know your a fanboy after that cause movie wolverine sucks compared to the comics.

endrict
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But she beats Daredevil too, maybe even both at the same time, she's badass that Catwoman... that's why she inspired such an awesome movie.

I hope your joking X.

Battlehammer
laughing laughing now i know your a fanboy after that cause movie wolverine sucks compared to the comics.
...........yes he does.........were in my statement that you quoted did I say other wise?

man you just looked like an idiot with your last comment

endrict
It's simple logic Spidey-Dude, Superhumans are faster than humans/peak humans and that's why they are called superhumans.

Master-Borg
wolverine.........a man who moves so fast humans can't track his movements.

so he's as fast as quicksilver now? confused

xmarksthespot
I hope your joking X. Am I? Am I??? ermmhappy

You're right that was completely off... there's no "maybe evens" about it...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
so he's as fast as quicksilver now? confused
http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106817ff1zx5.jpg

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106818yp8sb5.jpg

Battlehammer
.........also quicker silver does not have inhuman speed...........

SuperiorTech
How is this spite thread still open

xmarksthespot
Lulz, my vote makes three for Catwoman, I wonder who the other two were and whether they were fer'serious.

WrathfulDwarf

She makes a few remarks about his manhood (which Selina is known to make agaisn't male characters) Selina runs and Logan chases her into a car junkyard. A huge magnet traps Wolverine....he can get out...Selina smacks his face....Wolverine snarls and gets angry.

Selina walks away laughing....Catwoman wins.

Impediment
One of Logan's farts would knock out the cat-garbed cat-burglar. This isn't even a match.

'Nuff said.

spidey-dude
She makes a few remarks about his manhood (which Selina is known to make agaisn't male characters) Selina runs and Logan chases her into a car junkyard. A huge magnet traps Wolverine....he can get out...Selina smacks his face....Wolverine snarls and gets angry.

Selina walks away laughing....Catwoman wins. or does catwoman win cause of looks ? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.