Anyone play laser tag?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
Just wondering.check out my site ti'm making.Attempting to rank players in my area and nation wide.

http://www.freewebs.com/laserwebrankings/index.htm

ragesRemorse
I used to play when i was younger, but then i bought an airsoft gun, damn i love me airsoft gun. Nothing beats a 350 fps green gas powered handgun with blowback smile

I didnt know people still played laser tag. I imagine the technology has advanced since i last played. I remember the sensors were so pathetic, they either activated through walls or didnt acknowledge a a point blank shot. Do you play at local arena's?

Elite Hunter
That always pissed me off when I know I would be shooting someone even at point blank range and nothing would happen but it was pretty fun when I was younger and I probably wouldn't be playing paint ball if I didn't play laser tag first.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I used to play when i was younger, but then i bought an airsoft gun, damn i love me airsoft gun. Nothing beats a 350 fps green gas powered handgun with blowback smile

Yes there is. It's called "painless".

It's one thing to wear padding but those REC parks don't give you sh*t in the way of protection.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yes there is. It's called "painless".

It's one thing to wear padding but those REC parks don't give you sh*t in the way of protection.

man up, pussy stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.