Mr. Mxyzptlk Vs Bat-Mite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batmite is part of Mxy's power.

endrict
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Batmite is part of Mxy's power.

Oh....ok...thanks.

Mr. Slippyfist
Batmite is part of Mxy's power. Speculation... however, in something you'd like to call canon... they stalemated. smile

And Batmite has a cooler getup.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Speculation... however, in something you'd like to call canon... they stalemated. smile

And Batmite has a cooler getup.

NO. In world's funnest, Mxy did all of the work, and batmite was running and playing. ALso, Mxy found the joker and said you have somethign that belongs to me. ANd the batmite crawled out of his mouth. Kthanksbyebye.

quanchi112
Batmite wins becuz he looks cooler.

Galan007
Speculation... There's basis behind it:
Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy says to Joker...

"You were never meant to have access to ALL my 5th Dimensional magics, that was MY bad."

"That all got erased... But you apparently held onto one little bit that I want back":
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4228/mxy1pt7.th.jpg

The scan above then leads to this scan which some people, may have formerly misconstrued into thinking that Joker only had Bat-Mite's power:
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2518/mxy2vn0.th.jpg
(Bat-Mite was just the, "one little bit" that Mxy wanted back).

Mr. Slippyfist
NO. In world's funnest, Mxy did all of the work, and batmite was running and playing. ALso, Mxy found the joker and said you have somethign that belongs to me. ANd the batmite crawled out of his mouth. Kthanksbyebye. Did all of the work in destroying the multiverse... however, that doesn't mean they didn't stalemate. smile

As I said... Speculation. Can you give me a clear cut description that was explained on panel? smile

F*ck it... I don't feel like arguing today. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did all of the work in destroying the multiverse... however, that doesn't mean they didn't stalemate. smile

As I said... Speculation. Can you give me a clear cut description that was explained on panel? smile

F*ck it... I don't feel like arguing today. smile
They couldn't stalemate since Batmite is a mxy creation. refer the post above by Galan.

Inhuman
Bat-mite breaks mxy's fingers

Erik-Lensherr
Mxy

Sundipped
Batmite wins with the bomb trick. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.