Terry Bogard vs. Kyo Kusanagi (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Cap'n
These two SNK icons go at it in a five round war:

Round one: basketball game
Round two: hockey game
Round three: Manga Kyo vs Manga Terry
Round four: Anime Terry vs. Anime Kyo
Round five: a good old fashioned fight (KoF versions)

Snafu the Great
(scratches head) Hmm...

Round One - Terry
Round Two - Kyo
Round Three - could go either way
Round Four - Anime Terry
Round Five - Err...which Terry are you using? Classic or Garou?

The Cap'n
Garou, due to experience.

Csdabest
Then terry takes it overall

aysongail
Kyo only Take' A Round 2... Wtf Terry Only Knows BAsket Ball

The Cap'n
Originally posted by aysongail
Kyo only Take' A Round 2... Wtf Terry Only Knows BAsket Ball

and Kyo knows only hockey. So it kinda evens out.

Personal picks:

Round 1: Terry. Kyo don't know s**t about basketball
Round 2: Kyo. see above comments, and replace Kyo with Terry and basketball with hockey.
Round 3: Manga Kyo. Thanks to writer induced overpowering.
Round 4: Anime Terry. See above comments and replace Kyo with Terry.
Round 5: Terry.

brainchild81
Ditto on 1 thru 4.
5. Kyo cooks him. Terry burns until his bones are black. No time limits to save him & no teammates to blame it on. Kyo ain't a jobber, so no bullshit ass Hogan routine either. This is awesome!!!! Terry's exp. points never really mattered that much against Kyo anyway. Kyo's a natural. Terry dreams of the days when he did everything & everybody else did nothing

King Hellstorm
Originally posted by The Cap'n
These two SNK icons go at it in a five round war:

Round one: basketball game
Round two: hockey game
Round three: Manga Kyo vs Manga Terry
Round four: Anime Terry vs. Anime Kyo
Round five: a good old fashioned fight (KoF versions) Terry's gott'em in the sports. Manga Kyo wins. Anime Terry wins. And in the actual fight Kyo wins.

Sado22
*translation*
I'm Terry Bogard's biggest fan laughing

NASA
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
(scratches head) Hmm...

Round One - Terry
Round Two - Kyo
Round Three - could go either way
Round Four - Anime Terry
Round Five - Err...which Terry are you using? Classic or Garou?

i agree

P-Geyser
Terry beats down his japenese flame throwing lazy can't get out of high school a$$. Face it folks Kyo "John Cena" Kusanagi is a mutant who somehow gets all of the glory at the expense of his teammates. Terry at least a man who RIGHTFULLY took the bossess on by himself and won...a True champion.

Round 1. Terry(Cause he plays baskeball more than Kyo)

Round 2. Kyo (Cause he plays Ice Hockey more than Terry)

Round 3. Kyo...Capn hit it right on the thread. These sh**ty writers overpower this punk to the point many people thought "did he come from the DBZ Universe?" For all of the complaining about the FF anime, at least Terry got his powers with the help of Sulia to fight Loacorn. Kyo is way worse.

Round 4. Terry. Though I wont be suprised if they make another KOF anime and Kyo can some how do a spirit bomb.

Round 5. I don't know about this one. See Kyo usually gets pampered with news in every KOF installment while Terry stays the same(damn you playmore mad )however if it was RBS Terry he would f**k Kyo up bad making him wish, Saishyu had used a condom on that special night in Osaka.

Sado22
*translation*
Kyo is my favorite character of all time.

why the hate people? if you wanna hate....hate SF4's shaity graphics!
now is the time for love and peace...and hate for SF4 graphics.

The Cap'n
Originally posted by Sado22
*translation*

now is the time for love and peace...and hate for SF4 graphics.

If he's your favorite, why do you refer to him as a "wuss" on your site? eek!

brainchild81
He was joking w/PG as he'd done w/me earlier. It's a mock translation. Terry's Sadp's fave.

Csdabest
he has to be jokin about sf4

brainchild81
Either jokin' or Capcom hatin' again? big grin Originally posted by P-Geyser
Terry beats down his japenese flame throwing lazy can't get out of high school a$$. Face it folks Kyo "John Cena" Kusanagi is a mutant who somehow gets all of the glory at the expense of his teammates.He shares the glory w/them. He might get more(He is the hero), but he doesn't get it all(like the Bogarder did in FF. I coulda swore we went over this already. Terry even took some of Rock's shine in MOTW by beating the sub-boss & not ending that weak ass streak of his). Cena & Kyo might get too much screentime, but they don't have to resort to a lame ass undefeated record that makes the opponents look lame. Cena & Kyo have both had the shit kicked outta them b4. & I ain't talkin' 'bout a bit*h ass time over copout. Cats have clear, clean Ws over Cena AND Kyo. Terry is waaaaaaaaaay worse than Cena or Kyo have ever been. There, I said it.
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Terry at least a man who RIGHTFULLY took the bossess on by himself and won...a True champion.Jobbed some cats who bascically lose all the time anyway. Never let anybody else in the series shine. That's why the FF friends don't get looked @as being anywhere near a match for his gloryhogging majesty & basically none of them are highly regarded in Vs. Andy? Come on. Joe? Come on. Kim? Come on(really sux too 'cuz Kim's cool as a mofo sad Never got his due 'cuz the writers were so glued to Terry's nutsack )
Round 1. Terry(Cause he plays baskeball more than Kyo)

Round 2. Kyo (Cause he plays Ice Hockey more than Terry)

Round 3. Kyo...Capn hit it right on the thread. These sh**ty writers overpower this punk to the point many people thought "did he come from the DBZ Universe?" For all of the complaining about the FF anime, at least Terry got his powers with the help of Sulia to fight Loacorn. Kyo is way worse.laughing out loud Then he beat the f*cking God of War. Beating gods? Can DBZ even do that? What has Kyo done in ANY manga that was way worse? Can anybody answer this?
Round 4. Terry. Though I wont be suprised if they make another KOF anime and Kyo can some how do a spirit bomb.You should be. That's more based on hate than anything else. Anime Kyo(still didn't seem to be going all out) was getting kicked across the ground by lame ass Alba. Anime Kyo has no overthetop retarded feats like Anime Terry does. "I can beat gods now 'cuz I'm all pissed off" LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KMC has bore witness to the fanboyism that kinda stupidity creates. DOF called Terry a f*cking god laughing out loud But somehow Kyo's worse? I've never heard anybody call him a god mane
Round 5. I don't know about this one. See Kyo usually gets pampered with news in every KOF installment while Terry stays the same(damn you playmore mad )however if it was RBS Terry he would f**k Kyo up bad making him wish, Saishyu had used a condom on that special night in Osaka. Nah. Hogan routine is for jobbers only. Terry still plumps when Kyo cooks him

Sado22
have you even seen the pics on the SF4 page?
they suck turkey keister.

he always beats Iori confused

The Cap'n
Originally posted by brainchild81
Then he beat the f*cking God of War. Beating gods? Can DBZ even do that? What has Kyo done in ANY manga that was way worse? Can anybody answer this?

In the mangas, anyone affiliated with Kyo were insanely overpowered, but KoF2002 manga is exception, as both Kyo and Iori got beaten to make way for K' saving the motherf**kin' day, yeah.

Charlotte DeBel
Point 4 depends. Andy Seto's Kyo was normal, but KOF'99 writer has strange love for big badabooms and a mancrush on Iori Yagami. KOF 2002 enging was a BS, and even K' fan like me understands that. Not to mention Rugal was beaten via plot device there *short circuiting the Rugal's power support system*.

P-Geyser
Though thats funny, because I have never seen Kyo and Iori make way for K' in those Andy Seto sh!thole comics. Also I have never seen Iori lose to Kyo before either. My friend has one of the KOF 98 comics and it has a huge fight between Kyo and Iori. Kyo was getting the upperhand and Iori gets saved by Mature. Likewise in the 97 comics Iori was about to lose to Ryo then gets saved by Yamazaki.

P-Geyser
Either jokin' or Capcom hatin' again? big grin

I was sure you would respond.

He shares the glory w/them. He might get more(He is the hero), but he doesn't get it all(like the Bogarder did in FF. I coulda swore we went over this already. Terry even took some of Rock's shine in MOTW by beating the sub-boss & not ending that weak ass streak of his). Cena & Kyo might get too much screentime, but they don't have to resort to a lame ass undefeated record that makes the opponents look lame. Cena & Kyo have both had the shit kicked outta them b4. & I ain't talkin' 'bout a bit*h ass time over copout. Cats have clear, clean Ws over Cena AND Kyo. Terry is waaaaaaaaaay worse than Cena or Kyo have ever been. There, I said it.

Congardulations and Uh yeah he does. Kyo is called the KOF champion for the most part. NOBODY else is, how is that sharing the glory. Yes we go over this time and time again. Terry never took Rock's shine. Terry will never be as bad as BO or John Cinnaminbun. For christ sakes Cena beat The Great Khali and destroyed Ummaga where as NOBODY else in the wwe could beat those two. At least Terry did not beat Yamazaki.

Jobbed some cats who bascically lose all the time anyway. Never let anybody else in the series shine. That's why the FF friends don't get looked @as being anywhere near a match for his gloryhogging majesty & basically none of them are highly regarded in Vs. Andy? Come on. Joe? Come on. Kim? Come on(really sux too 'cuz Kim's cool as a mofo sad Never got his due 'cuz the writers were so glued to Terry's nutsack )
laughing out loud

Nutsack laughing laughing laughing laughing .........................no.
Here we GO AGAIN. FF1,2,3,(dont think RB)had a story. FFS,RBS,RB2 were games with no official story from what I remember(correct me if I wrong Sado)so bascially your logic states that EVERYONE lost to Terry in those games as well right please,.

You should be. That's more based on hate than anything else. Anime Kyo(still didn't seem to be going all out) was getting kicked across the ground by lame ass Alba. Anime Kyo has no overthetop retarded feats like Anime Terry does. "I can beat gods now 'cuz I'm all pissed off" LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KMC has bore witness to the fanboyism that kinda stupidity creates. DOF called Terry a f*cking god laughing out loud But somehow Kyo's worse? I've never heard anybody call him a god mane

Based on HATE? you should talk. What part about Terry using Sulias powers to beat Laocorn dont you understand? It was not that "oh I am so pissed off routine that you spew". Didnt I already mention that the days of DOF and Carrott are lone gone?....I even dismissed the anime. Point is we probably will see another anime where Kyo will get more time to shine....they are even going to make a live action KOF movie which is worse.

Nah. Hogan routine is for jobbers only. Terry still plumps when Kyo cooks him

Nah. Terry firehoses him to death. Since you love to throw out the Hogan Routine, I take it you have a great dispect of Hulk Hogan himself.

Charlotte DeBel
Hmmm... want me to show you Iori PWNing K' in KOF 2000 (the only one actually written by Andy Seto, if we don't count Zillion)? Pretty bad pwnage (though K' is severely weakened from previous fight with Kula there).

Seto keeps the balance and shows K' as inferior to Kyo or Iori (or approaching their level at the best).
I don't have comics before KOF'99 as those aren't intetesting to me.

The Cap'n
Based on HATE? you should talk. What part about Terry using Sulias powers to beat Laocorn dont you understand? It was not that "oh I am so pissed off routine that you spew". Didnt I already mention that the days of DOF and Carrott are lone gone?....I even dismissed the anime. Point is we probably will see another anime where Kyo will get more time to shine....they are even going to make a live action KOF movie which is worse.

Nah. Terry firehoses him to death. Since you love to throw out the Hogan Routine, I take it you have a great dispect of Hulk Hogan himself.

I'd laugh so hard if Cena does play Kyo in the KoF live action film, but most likely they'll make it about Terry, to make it more American, or the women.

Charlotte DeBel
The KOF film is already placed in my "Disappointment of the year" movies list even though it'll be released only in the next year.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Hmmm... want me to show you Iori PWNing K' in KOF 2000 (the only one actually written by Andy Seto, if we don't count Zillion)? Pretty bad pwnage (though K' is severely weakened from previous fight with Kula there).

Seto keeps the balance and shows K' as inferior to Kyo or Iori (or approaching their level at the best).
I don't have comics before KOF'99 as those aren't intetesting to me.

Please show me Charlotte. I always said I liked K'. Dammit I wish he was still the KOF main character...Way better than Ash and Kyo in my opinion.

I remember one comic that Kyo and Iori took their battle TO THE ARCADES! WTF! messed

P-Geyser
You know, since this is the season to be in good manner and cheer I have made a pic of my favorite character for my blood bro and everyone else Think of this as my X-Mas gift to you all.

WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHERRR!!!!

P-Geyser
Lets not forget Terry vs Krauser

brainchild81
hysterical caught me off guard w/those mane. Made grape juice come outta my nose. Starting from the end of the day, I'll bite my tongue about Terry until after X-mas as my gift to you blood broOriginally posted by Sado22
he always beats Iori confused laughing out loud Whoa! Liking Iori is awesome & all but the day I think beating a God is more overthetop than beating Iori is the day I've gone too far Originally posted by The Cap'n
In the mangas, anyone affiliated with Kyo were insanely overpowered,Moreso than god beatin Terry? Were any of them overpowered to god beatin' levels?Originally posted by P-Geyser
Congardulations and Uh yeah he does. Kyo is called the KOF champion for the most part. NOBODY else is, how is that sharing the glory. Yes we go over this time and time again. Terry never took Rock's shine. Terry will never be as bad as BO or John Cinnaminbun. For christ sakes Cena beat The Great Khali and destroyed Ummaga where as NOBODY else in the wwe could beat those two. At least Terry did not beat Yamazaki.And? It's not like he lost to him either. Kyo got stomped on by Gonutz & Cena got his "@ss beat" by Lesnar & others. Name someone who has beat Terry down the way Kyo & Cena got beat down. You can't. Terry ain't got no losses that can't be conveniently blamed on his teammates. Somehow Kyo & Cena are worse though? Kyo's sharing the glory 'cuz others helped & SNK has made it clear that others helped. & they were still standing when it was over. Andy & Joe ever help beat Geese(or anybody)?Originally posted by P-Geyser
Here we GO AGAIN. FF1,2,3,(dont think RB)had a story. FFS,RBS,RB2 were games with no official story from what I remember(correct me if I wrong Sado)so bascially your logic states that EVERYONE lost to Terry in those games as well right please,.Not everyone, just everyone he fought. (save 'Zaki. & even Zaki didn't beat him) Somebody beat him? Give me a name then. You know I'm right blood bro.Originally posted by P-Geyser
Based on HATE? you should talk. What part about Terry using Sulias powers to beat Laocorn dont you understand?The part where I never mentioned Laocorn. The part where he beat the God afterwards.Originally posted by P-Geyser
It was not that "oh I am so pissed off routine that you spew". Didnt I already mention that the days of DOF and Carrott are lone gone?....I even dismissed the anime. Point is we probably will see another anime where Kyo will get more time to shineWe're not dealing in probabilities right now. Terry's overthetop anime shit has happened. No speculation necessary mane. Regardless of DOF or Carrott's wherabouts, as long as you don't have cats saying he's a god or can beat gods, Kyo can never top Terry in overratedness.Originally posted by P-Geyser
....they are even going to make a live action KOF movie which is worse.We'll have to wait 'til it happens

The Cap'n
You know, since this is the season to be in good manner and cheer I have made a pic of my favorite character for my blood bro and everyone else Think of this as my X-Mas gift to you all.

WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHERRR!!!!

awesome, now let's see John Cena as Kyo..... big grin

P-Geyser
So If I reply, you wont say anything until after X-Mas...hmmmm?

The Cap'n
no, I'll still be here through Christmas, spreading crazy stuff like s**t.

P-Geyser
My bad dude I was talking to Brainchild.

The Cap'n
oh, alright. Disregard my post that followed your previous post....I saw the pic.... big grin

brainchild81
So If I reply, you wont say anything until after X-Mas...hmmmm? I can reply b4 the day changes here. I said after today.

Charlotte DeBel
Please show me Charlotte. I always said I liked K'. Dammit I wish he was still the KOF main character...Way better than Ash and Kyo in my opinion.

I remember one comic that Kyo and Iori took their battle TO THE ARCADES! WTF! messed

A self-parody which is included in many franchises (for example, in Uncanny X-Men Wolverine&Storm were shown watching the first part of X-Men movie trilogy (and commenting on Hugh Jackman's stature)).
And Iori beating K' to pulp is in the same issue of KOF2000 (#10) where the self-parody storyline is starting.

P-Geyser
I can reply b4 the day changes here. I said after today.

Great big grin I actually did not read your reply but breezed through it.

What I will say is, as far as the anime goes, how many people do you know besides Drunk of Carrott that states Terry can beat or is a god? Terry was pissed after seeing his second gal die(wouldn't you be?)plus he beat Laocorn with the help of Sulia's powers.

Kyo on the otherhand, wins KOF and this people think he can easily beat Terry,Ryo,Heirden,Athena etc etc...to me that is much worse in overratedness. I know you said to focus here, but the outside world is worse.(Personal Experience mane)

A self-parody which is included in many franchises (for example, in Uncanny X-Men Wolverine&Storm were shown watching the first part of X-Men movie trilogy (and commenting on Hugh Jackman's stature)).
And Iori beating K' to pulp is in the same issue of KOF2000 (#10) where the self-parody storyline is starting.

I see. I remember you stating that storm was one of the chracters that you hated here after Terry due to their fanboys.

Charlotte DeBel
Rabid Terry fanboys are gone for the most part.

King Hellstorm
Those are some damn funny pics up there. laughing

P-Geyser
Rabid Terry fanboys are gone for the most part.

There were only two Carrot and Drunk Of Fury...but are the fanboys of Storm gone as well?

Originally posted by King Hellstorm
Those are some damn funny pics up there.

Thank you Thank you...did you see the one I did of Kyo? evil face

Charlotte DeBel
There were only two Carrot and Drunk Of Fury...but are the fanboys of Storm gone as well?

Thank you Thank you...did you see the one I did of Kyo? evil face

No. They stay and spoil my day.

P-Geyser
I am sorry to hear that sad

P-Geyser
You know I understand what you mean. My favorite character constantly gets ragged on(The Kyo respect thread)and others. That tends to give one headaches.

The Cap'n
oh yeah, that respect thread....

SmashBro
Terry beats down his japenese flame throwing lazy can't get out of high school a$$. Face it folks Kyo "John Cena" Kusanagi is a mutant who somehow gets all of the glory at the expense of his teammates.

Hey, John Cena's cool.

brainchild81
You know I understand what you mean. My favorite character constantly gets ragged on(The Kyo respect thread)You've been there? Ha! Ha!(Nelson laugh) You respect Kyo!!! I knew it!!!! Originally posted by P-Geyser
and others. That tends to give one headaches. Then you care too much. That's when it stops being fun blood bro. Cats could bus on Ken, Iori & Rock all day & I'll never lose a bit of sleep over it. They ain't real or in my family.

P-Geyser
You've been there? Ha! Ha!(Nelson laugh) You respect Kyo!!! I knew it!!!!

I have scimmed what was going and to see that thread now how's noting to do with Kyo. Respect Kyo if I did, I would have wrote something mane?

Then you care too much. That's when it stops being fun blood bro. Cats could bus on Ken, Iori & Rock all day & I'll never lose a bit of sleep over it. They ain't real or in my family.

I know bro. Though people don't like to hear there characters bashed. I am sure Charlotte would not like hearing K' or Dante getting hamered or Remy(when he was here) with people bashing Ken. I hear what your saying mane and it makes sense.

The Cap'n
Then you care too much. That's when it stops being fun blood bro. Cats could bus on Ken, Iori & Rock all day & I'll never lose a bit of sleep over it. They ain't real or in my family.

Like how I made the Kyo respect thread and I don't really get P.O.'d when people bash Kyo here, even I take part in some of that. laughing out loud

brainchild81
Originally posted by SmashBro
Hey, John Cena's cool. Would be if WWE didn't shove him down our throats every chance they get. Should do more moves too

The Cap'n
Would be if WWE didn't shove him down our throats every chance they get. Should do more moves too

Agreed. That is the sole reason I made the random Kyo = Cena comparisons here.

brainchild81
They try to replace him, but then you get the Meiras.

brainchild81
Moved this here 'til a better place is found. Kyo's respect thread deserves betterOriginally posted by Sado22
and why shouldn't he? he was the hero of the game for 10 consecutive years. same way capcom put in ryu in the tourny and had him take on the main cats so alex could cherrypick the trophy. and unlike Capcom, SNK don't make the new hero be a bitchjob to the old hero. Kyo shone, rock shone, k' shone.........without having the older hero come and shine over them.The point of that whole thing was to show that Alex was good, but still quite green. Hell, Gill let him win. This ain't "Alex runs this shit"ville. No youngin' is gonna just show up & shoot to the top(he's not even a natural big grin ). Ryu took his Ls(& still took another). It's Alex's turn.
don't even think of turning around and try to make me look like a jackass, brain. you're the guy whose been having periods since day one saying rock should beat terry.......but have no problem with Alex losing to ryu despite it being THE SAME scenario. Terry=veteran fighter. Terry not lose to loser rookie. same as ryu.
even emp agreed with me.mad Nah. Fu*k that. It ain't the same scenario. Ryu's not losing to a rookie & Terry's still not losin to anybody "Oh he's not losing to Rock 'cuz he's a rookie." Bullshit mane! Spare me. Like it makes a difference whether he's fighting rookies or not. He still never loses. You ain't been paying enough attention mane no expression Like I said. Grant coulda beat him. It don't have to be Rock. It don't matter a bit who he's fighting. He ain't losin'. That's my problem & it's always been. Don't be crazy.
i don't know. and you're missing the point. i said the fact that terry never made it to the finals is proof that he lost. NO ONE knows how the tournies go brain. stop asking me to proove the impossible. i'll do that when i change my name to SLantis. laughinglaughing out loud Leave him alone. You said yourself Iori didn't go to the finals & he didn't lose so it proves nothing. You might be considering time losses as counting. You already know I don't. You can if you want, but you know why I can't. Those leave room for "If it wasn't for the time running out, Terry'd have outlasted him like he always does". F*ck that! When Kyo got his ass kicked it wasn't no time over shit. It was made clear as f*cking crystal that Gonutz was better. The world didn't explode. It's like SNK thinks it will if that happens to Terry.
what? how is that prooving me wrong. and nice of you to copout when i point out how rock starts panting after doing a raging storm Mr-rock-never-tires. when did you start pulling Rock is The Hulk stuff anyway? You ain't understandin' what I say. I proved you wrong about Rock a while back w/the "Billy kickin his ass" shit. You admitted it. & I challenge you to explain how asking you for a vid proving what you said is a copout on my part. laughing out loud WTF Sado? I'm the one supposed to be saying stupid shit 'cuz I'm stressed about not being able to insult Terry. What's got you talking crazy?
....lost me in the middle. I'll have to look back at the thread I took this from. Will respond to this part later
TFR is an old coot. there is difference. Terry aint past his prime. Ru was. before you say gouki or oro....they ARE still in their prime. don't be ridiculous. Come on now. Oro's old as dirt. What makes TFR past his prime? & Why are we pretending like it would have mattered if he was past his prime or not? He would beat Terry otherwise? Come on mane laughing out loud
you asked did anyone ever save the day and i said hon fu who SAVED terry from yamazaki. "Come on Terry let's get the fu*k outta here." Was it like that?Originally posted by Sado22
rock doesn't have a history dude. he's 17 and has only been in ONE tourny. Geeses 1st story chronological fighting in a game appearance he ran from Ripoff. Rock's 1st, he won the tourney. Rock's only been in one tourny & he's already outdone his pappy.
no he aint.WTF?! You said Bison was smarter than Geese. I agree w/you & now you arguin' w/yourself.

brainchild81
ryu? only to turn tail and run like a wheenie after being hit by a shoryuken........despite having every possible advantage god or devil could hand to him. please.

address above issue or just shut up. laughing out loud You sound like me. I did that to Cresh 'cuz he deserved it though. He was being all hostile & we used to be cool as shit back in the day in Comics vs even though we rarely agreed. Bison was fighting him solo & fresh when that happened? PIS loss vs a gang is better than a PIS vs 1 mofo. Bison's record against the hero is better ain't it? Considering Geese ALWAYS loses to the hero. ALWAYS!!!!!!
geese never entered any tournies dude. aside frm KoF96 where he was the boss team again.

and yet terry still considers geese a nightmare. please. i know it breaks your heart that geese lost to terry but you're practically embarrassing urself now. i could just take everything you're saying and translate it to:
"i hate you geese! you lost to the ONE person i always hated!"
come on mane, that aint like yousmileYou're right. It don't. How about "i hate you geese! you lost to the 2 people i always hated!" laughing out loud Ryo I hated from the time I heard his name & saw him fight w/that style in that uniform. I always hated him. Didn't start hating Terry 'til I saw that f*cking motion picture. Really started hating him once I knew his redundant backstory. Geese is cooler than almost any boss. He deserves better than what he's gotten & you know it.Originally posted by Sado22
don't even start no expressionWhat? Rock is a natural. big grin
now you're making it worse for yourself. on one hand Alex absolutely cannot hang with the ex-hero despite winning tournies. and that is okay for you.
compare to Rock being capable of hanging with ex-hero AND winning tourny which he didn't cherrypick. and that is not okay.Read my response above.Originally posted by Sado22
and true to that....this didn't happen. grant interfered.You sure? We've both heard @least 2 versions. One had Terry beating him. Not cool!!!!Originally posted by Sado22
which one? kof2003?

~Sado Yeah!!!!!!! Looked awesome, but couldn't fully tell what was going on. Need to see that in Engrish

Sado22
ahem....and your point is? how is that any different from Rock not taking the torch from Terry? you're not making sense mane.

already told you he's lost. stop going round with that bull. the fact that he never made it to the finals since KoF94 is PROOF. if you really want to explore that..........who did K' fight in KoF2001? did he beat kyo? did kyo iori fight? did mai and andy knock it up?
heck Lazyass SNK never explores anything. pisses me off.

i don't either. in fact i doubt time outs exist in the tourny. terry's been sidelined and is never part of the story so SNK never bothers to explore it.

oh and just to give you a lot of happiness.............KoF kyo has terry lose to Kyo in a sparring match. happy laughing

ehonda have mantities mad

the man's a foo but an honest foo laughing

nah...he's your fav mane laughing

terry looks gay in the motion picture....too girly though i did like the movie overall. i know about geese
GeesE>Bison.
and he got as do all bosses.........he got the thick end of the rod up his keister. bison got it (from 13 girls and a palooka dragon punch). Sagat got it (being a dumbass and having done nothing since). Zantetsu got it after getting pwned by a brat who i thought was a girl for the longest time (shizumaru).
bosses, despite being cool, always get f--ked sad
take hachi and kazuya for example sad

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*slits his own throat to change it*
that was low mane...don't ever do that again! mad

geese was unlucky. he scratchless after taking a full, all out blast by terry in FFRB. he just happened to fall off the tower.

Bison fought ryu solo, fresh, as the world as his back up. PIS. PIS. PIS. PIS. you know it. and whether its 13 people or 300 people...the fact of the matter is that he had an infinite supply of power and still turntale and run like a biatch. PIS all over the place.
PIS like this.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0y-Qjjd-1U

~Sado

Wandering Flame
*translation*

now is the time for love and peace...and hate for SF4 graphics. crylaugh

P-Geyser
already told you he's lost. stop going round with that bull. the fact that he never made it to the finals since KoF94 is PROOF. if you really want to explore that..........who did K' fight in KoF2001? did he beat kyo? did kyo iori fight? did mai and andy knock it up?

Yep it's all about Ass-a-nagi and Yascumbag. People here tend to say "oh it's his teammates that made him lost"...BULLSH!T as I said a loss is a loss and it's worse because unfortunatley KOF is the only series that's still going on. So Playmore will surley have a flamer always the victor...notably Kyo sick

i don't either. in fact i doubt time outs exist in the tourny. terry's been sidelined and is never part of the story so SNK never bothers to explore it.

Yep because it's a Kyo/Iori neverending wankfest.

oh and just to give you a lot of happiness.............KoF kyo has terry lose to Kyo in a sparring match. happy laughing

Where does this happen?....are you saying this to make Brain happy?

Sado22
KoFKyo sad

The Cap'n
KoFKyo sad

Also in that same manga, Kyo loses to some guy in a judo fight, turns evil, has Athena wanting to know more about him, and some other crap...

P-Geyser
KoFKyo sad

I am a little skeptical about that dude. Though I would not be suprised...hell SNK made Kyo the champ over the other established characters in 94(sucks) not to mention he gets called the champ and this leaves Beni and Goro in the backburner.

The Cap'n
I am a little skeptical about that dude. Though I would not be suprised...hell SNK made Kyo the champ over the other established characters in 94(sucks) not to mention he gets called the champ and this leaves Beni and Goro in the backburner.

You forgot that those two usually get pwnt by the final boss only for Kyo to kick the bosses' ass.

brainchild81
ahem....and your point is? how is that any different from Rock not taking the torch from Terry? you're not making sense mane.

ehonda have mantities mad

the man's a foo but an honest foo laughing

nah...he's your fav mane laughing

terry looks gay in the motion picture....too girly though i did like the movie overall. i know about geese
GeesE>Bison.
and he got as do all bosses.........he got the thick end of the rod up his keister. bison got it (from 13 girls and a palooka dragon punch). Sagat got it (being a dumbass and having done nothing since). Zantetsu got it after getting pwned by a brat who i thought was a girl for the longest time (shizumaru).
bosses, despite being cool, always get f--ked sad
take hachi and kazuya for example sad

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*slits his own throat to change it*
that was low mane...don't ever do that again! mad

geese was unlucky. he scratchless after taking a full, all out blast by terry in FFRB. he just happened to fall off the tower.

Bison fought ryu solo, fresh, as the world as his back up. PIS. PIS. PIS. PIS. you know it. and whether its 13 people or 300 people...the fact of the matter is that he had an infinite supply of power and still turntale and run like a biatch. PIS all over the place.
PIS like this.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0y-Qjjd-1U

~Sado Not saying it wasn't but being a guy who has to be jumped while souped up (don't laugh, but I'd like to see the info on that fightbig grin put it here so my lazy ass don't gotta check no messages) still makes a guy look tougher than a fresh guy who does magic steroids meant to make him immortal fighting ONE damn person who'd just finished participating in several fights & somehow still losing to this guy & dying. Iori didn't make it to the finals despite not losing so I can't be sure WTF happened to Terry &neither can you. I got the time over shit from YOU. I can't believe Terry got beat down until I hear of it. You expect me to just believe some shit w/out no real evidence? All kinda crazy shit happens during & around a KOF(hell in MI, Kyo & Iori never got eliminated, Rock was ambushed & kidnapped during his fight w/queerAlba, &Terry & queerAlba jumped the damn boss). When Kyo loses we always have names to put next to it. I blame SNK the same way you do, but until I know a name, it wouldn't make a bit of sense for me to assume Terry's lost considering his track record. Was KOF Kyo a game & a book or just a book? Ryu's torch ain't the "I never lose" torch. Terry's is.
Alex not beating Ryu & literally being given the win against Gill shows he ain't up there yet. Rock(who'd FUBAR Alex btw. & he's way cooler) was kicking ass left & right & pulled a NDR out of his @ss to beat Kain clearly is. You didn't answer, you sure Terry didn't beat Rock? (even if he didn't Terry still needs to get a cannon beatdown & I don't really care who it comes from although Rock or Iori would be best) & where's my ragingstorm video? Didn't Rock appear as a kid waay b4 Jin did? & if you wanna assume Terry lost here, go change the record part on the Ryu/Terry fight on your sitebig grin

Sado22
brainy know htat i always have proof when i speak. if i think i have proof, i verify it. if i'm wrong......i admit it.
gimme some credit, blasphemyin foo!

not talking manga, mane. talking the PS1 game King of fighters: Kyo, which has nothing to do with the manga. it's made by SNK.
Terry sends an invite to kyo to drop by US so they can hang around together. kyo does and terry comes to pick him up on the airport. after a while of catching up terry suggests a sparring match....and loses.

~Sado

brainchild81
brainy know htat i always have proof when i speak. if i think i have proof, i verify it. if i'm wrong......i admit it.
gimme some credit, blasphemyin foo!

not talking manga, mane. talking the PS1 game King of fighters: Kyo, which has nothing to do with the manga. it's made by SNK.
Terry sends an invite to kyo to drop by US so they can hang around together. kyo does and terry comes to pick him up on the airport. after a while of catching up terry suggests a sparring match....and loses.

~Sado That's what I thought. It's a step in the right direction, but it still leaves room for "If that was a real fight, Terry woulda outlasted him." There were more questions in my post though. I'd look for a ragin' storm vid myself, but it'll take forever w/dialup. sad

Sado22
he beat him. period....actually enough of periods smile

brainchild81
Okaaaaaaaaay big grin Then it's official. Kyo is better than Terry. Been sayin' it since I got here. He's a natural. Might not be booksmart, but when it comes to fighting, the guys a f**king genius. & muthafukas was trying to say Terry'd beat him AND Shingo @ the same time. laughing out loud & if Kyo's better, Iori kicks Terry's ass Monday thru Saturday, takes Sunday off & then beats the livin' shit outta Terry on Monday. Kyo rules & since it's after X-mas, Terry ain't nothing but a jobber beatin', glory hoggin', punk ass, bit*h-made phony. Iron Sheik says he's worse than Michael Jackson laughing out loud Ragin' storm vid please

brainchild81
Found one myself sad Rock beats Terry's @ss & does Raging Storm w/out looking tired The end is the best part though. I really don't see where he's panting or catching his breath @all Sado. Wrong 'bout Rock again?

Sado22
dude.....that's KoFMI2....different reality and timeline. big grin
dude just play motw, finish off your opponent with raging storm. rock goes into full pansy mode.

brainchild81
Is it something like this?

Sado22
yup. smile

brainchild81
That looks more like pain to me. That's why he's holding his arm. He does moan like a wuss when it looks like his arms on fire though laughing out loud . Not fatigue, otherwise it would show DURING the match. That's one of the features that shows they really took time when they created Rock & his win poses. Is he the only character w/conditional win poses?

SmashBro
Would be if WWE didn't shove him down our throats every chance they get. Should do more moves too

I wouldn't say they shove him down our throats. At least you don't see him on every WWE show. What I do want is the WWE to change him back to his rap gimmick. That gimmick was much cooler than the others he had (or have).

brainchild81
I wouldn't say they shove him down our throats. At least you don't see him on every WWE show. What I do want is the WWE to change him back to his rap gimmick. That gimmick was much cooler than the others he had (or have). That's only cuz of them having 2 brands. This is all management & Cripple H's fault. He had the belt so often it was pointless to get behind anybody else's title reign cuz' you knew Cripple H would be getting the belt back soon. Then they gave Cena the belt for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to try to make it seem like it wasn't just Crip's belt anymore. I miss the days of the Rock & Stone Cold. Cripple H ain't worthy of carrying the company & Cena just ain't ready. WWE is garbage right now. Can't watch it anymore. They made so many dumbass decisions. Having Christian be a jobber for lame@ss Batista(Vince still has a hard-on for big guys) & then letting him go was one. Having RVD beat Angle in less than five minutes & then need help to finish off Cena was another. RVD fvcked up his push, but it wasn't a good push to begin with. I watch TNA every once in a while if I catch it, but MMA is the best thing on right now. We should take this to the WWE thread though. Kyo rules & Terry doesn't big grin & Rock's got 2 of the best win poses EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sado22
which ever way you look at it, it makes rock look like a putz (and geese so much the more cooler). Geese practically played around with his power and rock-the-putz can't even do a raging storm before bending over and puffing like a 60 yearold doing a marathon.
that's option a. option b is that the power is so much that it hurt the heck out of him....which goes back to him being drained and tired cuz he can't handle it.

either case, the end result is rock is worn out. the guy probably watches too much p0rn............short on stamina laughing

so i was right and you're wrong wink
oh and as far as i know, rock's the only one with the pant my keister off. no wait....there is shingo also. nice comparison laughing

the coolest winpose in 2d fighting games:
-iori's mad laughter
-terry's toss jacket
-rock's wings pose
-Mai's nipon ichi love

brainchild81
which ever way you look at it, it makes rock look like a putz (and geese so much the more cooler). Geese practically played around with his power probably why he loses all the time & ain't alive no more. Plays around too damn much instead of just kicking the @ss in front of him & then playing around when it's over. laughing out loud Originally posted by Sado22
and rock-the-putz can't even do a raging storm before bending over and puffing like a 60 yearold doing a marathon.Stop right there. He does raging storm DURING the match & keeps fighting. You ONLY see him being hurt(not tired) AFTER he knocks somebody the fvck out w/it mane. See? Rock's smart enough to be a putz AFTER he's WON. I'd be a happy fan if his pop had been like that sad & it's Terry & not Rock who pulled that wussified "I'm too tired to fight" shit. Rock ain't never too tired to kick an arse or two.
that's option a. option b is that the power is so much that it hurt the heck out of him....which goes back to him being drained and tired cuz he can't handle it. Being hurt & tired aren't the same thing Sado. Don't be crazy. I think it's the power hurting him also, but he obviously ignores it till AFTER the round is over & he's the victor. Pain can be ignored. Fatigue makes itself known immediately. Rock don't pause for a second IN the fight unless it's to fix his hair
either case, the end result is rock is worn out. the guy probably watches too much p0rn............short on stamina laughing

so i was right and you're wrong wink
oh and as far as i know, rock's the only one with the pant my keister off. no wait....there is shingo also. nice comparison laughingShingo got so much power it hurts him?
the coolest winpose in 2d fighting games:
-iori's mad laughter
-terry's toss jacket
-rock's wings pose
-Mai's nipon ichi love Terry tosses his jacket too? In what game?

Sado22
dude...it's a WINPOSE. he aint gonna have it during the middle of the round. how gay is that going to be anyway?

round2 fight>>*rgainstorm*>>groggy

it's pointless to have him like that in the MIDDLE of the ground. and you, being you, are still missing the point. he gets tired. end of story. you said he didn't. i showed that he not only gets tired but seems to lose both his stones doing it.

also, it's a special WINPOSE that only comes if you finish the opponent with the raging storm. kinda like the ten sign for akuma only comes if you finish the round with it. stop being a retard, mang.

have you ever been hurt? the first thing that happens to you is you get tired once the pain subsides. you're out of it. if he is in so much pain that he can't even stand straight then he'd be in no position to fight.

he is drained. drained is practically synonymous to tired. and watch the thing again....he is in pain, once the thing stops he starts panting like crazy.
stop being a retard.

whatever makes you happy, mane. big grin

are you f'ing kidding me foo!?! no wonder you don't have the things i'm talking about, foogot! mad

Terry tosses his jacket in MOTW, catches it and says.........okay.

brainchild81
That's honestly quite corny. I say that w/no bias @ all cuz even Terry has win poses that are better. Rock's is waaaaaaaaaaaay better & so are many other win poses I can't see how that'd be in anybody's top 3, even a Terry fan(I know it's a matter of opinion. I'm just surprised. I'd still be surprised even if my blood bro said that) Hell, that gouki thing you brought up is way better too(forgot that you hate gouki j/k) I don't remember seeing that in the win poses thread from anyone(not that my memory is all that great anyway laughing out loud . gonna look 4it.) Why should I have seen it? You think I EVER played as Terry when I had MOTW much less let him win a round? laughing out loud Terry did nothing in my MOTW but get punched/kicked/practiced on. The other poses you listed are all classics though. I've been hurt b4 & I never felt tired after. Guess I'm just tougher than you are big grin &also Geese seems like he's had more chances to win than other bosses too. He loses all the time though. He's like the exact opposite of Colt 45. Happy New Year folks!!!!!!!!!

Sado22
i'm talking hurt foo. breaking your nail after clawing a terry wallpaper don't count ya big sissy laughing

brainchild81
laughing out loud we don't claw shit round here. I take a match to any Terry stuff I run across.

SaTsuJiN
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-So2PeRYuMs

worst vid ever... tourney vidz only prz </3

Also, rock is cool.. but terry hasnt changed a damn bit since Garou
so no character / story developments ever gonna happen anytime soon

on a side note.. NGBC plays like shit

SNK needs to stop making shitty fighters or just hurry up and go out of business...

thankfully I purchased GGXX:AC.. a non braindead fighter

The Cap'n
How the hell did we go from a Terry vs. Kyo thread to a something resembling a raw Terry vs. Rock Howard thread?

brainchild81
It's already agreed that Kyo kix Terry's @ss in everything 'cept anime & basketball big grinOriginally posted by SaTsuJiN
worst vid ever... tourney vidz only prz </3

Also, rock is cool.. but terry hasnt changed a damn bit since Garou
so no character / story developments ever gonna happen anytime soon

on a side note.. NGBC plays like shit

SNK needs to stop making shitty fighters or just hurry up and go out of business...

thankfully I purchased GGXX:AC.. a non braindead fighter They seem like they wanna have the Terry/Rock story play out in KOF:MI. Unfortunately Ash & the damn Meiras are there to gay everything up. I played NGBC a few times in the local arcade b4 they got rid of it. I wasn't great at it, but thought it was OK. The line-up was great & the tag team moves were cool. Does NGBC play worse than SVC?

SaTsuJiN
Does NGBC play worse than SVC? lol no.. the only thing that saves it from being such is the fast pace, IMO

SmashBro
Actually, NGBC played pretty well. It's quite a fun game if you ask me.

Sado22
NGBC was one of hte best 2d fighters....and a lot more balanced than MvsC2. everyone drools over MvsC2 despite acknowledging that it was one of the most unbalanced shite ever made. it was fun, yes, but about as much fun as Mugen...............its fun while it lasts till some broken whore comes and f--ks the whole damn thing up. and yet people whine about NGBC saying it was crap despite it being more balanced than MvsC2 could ever be and having about as many characters.

-damn load of characters+relatively balanced+good graphics+decent music+nice character overhaul=good game.

annoying bosses...........well, they've been to SNK what b00b job has been to pamela anderson big grin

~Sado

brainchild81
Who drools over MvsC2?

brainchild81
Who drools over MvsC2? Or was that part of another one of your "let's hate on Capcom" rants? big grin

Sado22
no i didn't see this thread in a while, sue me mad
well for one just look at the ratings it got. and need i mention frankie "capcom nutscuk rider" yagami

brainchild81
Even Frank admits it's unbalanced AND he gave NGBC a good score. Frank cuts on Capcom hard when they fvck up or make a lame design. Stop bit*hin' mane. MVC2 can be very fun. Just tell infinity whores to play something else.

Sado22
and yet gave it a high score. THAT is my problem.

even thought it is NOT unbalanced like MvsS2. stop protecting the god of fanboys you bigot laughing

the only game i remeber him insulting capcom was SF allstar and that was cuz he never got the oppurtunity to ride the joysticks on the arcades since it never came out. laughing

come on mane, the guy is the biggest (and self confessed) capcom fanboy the world has seen.

~Sado

brainchild81
He gave SF: The movie a 1.5 & called it the worst fighting game ever & a disgrace to fighting games.

MVC2 can be really fun & has the greatest lineup ever. That's why it gets a high score. Spider-Man AND Cyclops AND Ken are in it. 'Nuff said!

Shadowloo's OG
NGBC was one of hte best 2d fighters....and a lot more balanced than MvsC2. everyone drools over MvsC2 despite acknowledging that it was one of the most unbalanced shite ever made. it was fun, yes, but about as much fun as Mugen...............its fun while it lasts till some broken whore comes and f--ks the whole damn thing up. and yet people whine about NGBC saying it was crap despite it being more balanced than MvsC2 could ever be and having about as many characters.

-damn load of characters+relatively balanced+good graphics+decent music+nice character overhaul=good game.

annoying bosses...........well, they've been to SNK what b00b job has been to pamela anderson big grin

~Sado By "MVC2" do you mean Marvel VS Capcom 2, cuz if you are then you gotta be jokein? Yeah it was unbalanced but it was X-TREMELY fun. NBC is in no way shape or form better then MVC2.

This is gonna sound harsh but I don't think SNK has ever created anything as good as MVC2...or MVC1

Sado22
....you're pulling my cock now mane.

it's fun but it's not balanced. get that through your skull.

like i said. fun+unbalanced NOT EQUAL brilliant game.

don't care bud. i'm no SNK fanboy.

~Sado

brainchild81
....you're pulling my cock now mane. nah. I don't do that. Didn't care much for Star Gladiator or Star Gladiator 2Originally posted by Sado22 it's fun but it's not balanced. get that through your skull.Above ALL else, a game is supposed to be fun. Get that thru yours.Originally posted by Sado22
like i said. fun+unbalanced NOT EQUAL brilliant game.Fun is what matters most & MVC2 was one of the most fun games ever made. Stop bit*hin.Originally posted by Sado22
don't care bud. i'm no SNK fanboy. Nah. You're more of a Capcom hater & you dis Frank for not dissing them as much as you do. That's lame. That lame guy w/the baseball cap on is his fave character & he calls himself Frank Yagami but that's not enough for you 'cuz he doesn't give fun games a low score? laughing

The Cap'n
Originally posted by Shadowloo's OG
By "MVC2" do you mean Marvel VS Capcom 2, cuz if you are then you gotta be jokein? Yeah it was unbalanced but it was X-TREMELY fun. NBC is in no way shape or form better then MVC2.

This is gonna sound harsh but I don't think SNK has ever created anything as good as MVC2...or MVC1

KoFXI says hello. wink

SmashBro
By "MVC2" do you mean Marvel VS Capcom 2, cuz if you are then you gotta be jokein? Yeah it was unbalanced but it was X-TREMELY fun. NBC is in no way shape or form better then MVC2.

I don't think I can agree with that. The fact that MVC2 is unbalanced is why NGBC is better. I bet any serious gamer would prefer NGBC over MVC2.

Sado22
no, above all a game is suppossed to be BALANCED for it to be good. fun is one thing, but if that was the case then people won't be complaining about MUGEN that much.
that's the difference between a pro like me and n00b like you. you look for fun. fun is good as long as it lasts but when it comes to playing with others try THAT out. the only real way you can enjoy a game is when you can have a decent bout with any guy with ANY character you take. or almost any. MvsC2 was fun, but it was unbalanced which is why in arcades you tend to wind up taking the same character again and again and again since you know that the moment some guy drops by to take you on with Cable or wolverine or akuma in his team you won't last with likes of iron man, rubyheart or whatever.
get that thru your head now mane.

AND since NGBC is balanced and has almost every character made by SNK all fighitng each other...................THAT is a good game. fun+balanced>>fun but not balanced

screw frankie. i hate him cuz he's a fanboy who gives capcom games higher scores even if they aren't balanced. this isn't about SNK or Namco, genius, its about him being blatantly biased. and i don't give a f--k if he likes terry, if that were the case i'd have slit your throat ages ago. terry isn't the centre of my universe mang, and stop even TRYING to say that he is.
he gives T5 9.5/10 and gives Tekken3 a 9/10 despite it being fun, balanced AND innovative as hell. oh and he hates BR and calls its fans weird for liking "animals fighting" but its totally alright to see vampires, werewolves and werecats doing projectiles because that isn't weird.
it's called capcom fanboyism to the max. and i HATE fanboys and fangirls.

oh and by the way, Godhand is my favorite beat 'em up and before that it was final fight 1 and 2. SF3 giant impact is no.2 on my all time favorite 2d fighting game and 3rd in my all time fav. i don't hate capcom. i hate some of its fans who make it look a whole lot better than it is. especially when innovative games like AoF and others are demeaned as SFwannabes despite them having features that Capcom would rip off again and again and still are today.

oh and just so that you people know:
zoom in, dash, special powers, facial expressions, shift, AKUMA, SAKURA, multiple hit specials, taunt................all of these are SNK features and characters in case you were wondering what i was talking about.

~Sado

brainchild81
laughing out loud Don't bullshit yourself Sado. AOF WAS a SFwannabe & to pretend otherwise is a mistake. Look @the characters. 1st they ripped off the whole 2 friends/rivals w/the same style thing. The style itself was a ripoff w/the same moves & even some of the same motions to do them. The main guy wears a sleeveless gi & has Ry in his name. & they still use this ripoff suckassaki to this day. They had their own fake Guile too. He used the same motions too IIRC. SF is still around & mega popular whereas AoF never really took off like that 'cuz people saw it for what it was.....a SF ripoff w/a few cool things that Capcom might have took out of revenge. big grin Aof owes its f*cking existence to SF mane & you know it. & fun is still more important than balance because you can still play a game that's fun & unbalanced, but nobody's gonna play a game that's balanced & no fun. Regardless of what you say MVC2 makes a shitload of quarters(more than Ngbc) because it's fun. My local arcade don't even have NGBC anymore (sad, cuz I didn't have enough time w/it) but they got like 2 or 3 MVC2s.

Sado22
...did you ever pay attention when people told you that the director of SF1 and AoF1 is the SAME PERSON erm

except for megasmash, NOTHING and NO MOVE by john crawley is the same as guile's. don't even start. or am i supposed to believe that John crawly is a ripoff cuz he fights with a helicopter in his stage while guile fights with a plane behind his laughing

gouki, sakura...............ripped off from takuma and yuri by the way. nice of you to ignore that.

whatever makes you happy mang.
and nice of you to ignore all the things SF has copied from other games. every played a game with supers? that was intorduced in AoF1. stop jerking yourself so much man. it aint cool. just cuz SF came first it aint the god of fighting games. and in case you didn't know, which you obviously don't, Fatal fury1 and SF1 came into production together. SF just happened to finish first.

is that supposed to be your point? mang, all the SF fighters are removed from almost all aracades and instead are full of KoF games all the way from 97 till XI.

Shadowloo's OG
Originally posted by The Cap'n
KoFXI says hello. wink Nah...Originally posted by SmashBro
I don't think I can agree with that. The fact that MVC2 is unbalanced is why NGBC is better. I bet any serious gamer would prefer NGBC over MVC2. People act like MVC2 is so unbalanced that there is one certain team you can pick that any player can use to beat any body, which aint true. Course there's gonna be some unbalanced characters...there are 56 of'em...that's alot, the most ever put in a traditional fighter. Do you really want the likes of Dan and Servebot to be able to hang wit Thanos or Magneto?

People have taken what Frank Yagami said and took it to the next level...the game is unbalanced but not that unbalanced. If it was so unbalanced the MVC2 tournaments wouldn't have the most participants of any other fightin game in the US...next to 3rd Strike.

And I haven't seen a KOF in an arcade for years and yet to see NBC in one...but there is a hell of alot of SF's and Tekkens...

SmashBro
People have taken what Frank Yagami said and took it to the next level...the game is unbalanced but not that unbalanced. If it was so unbalanced the MVC2 tournaments wouldn't have the most participants of any other fightin game in the US...next to 3rd Strike.

What makes you think Frank Yagami was the only one to say that? Besides, I don't give a darn about what that idiot fanboy says. The thing is, I don't see how MVC2 can be more fun than NGBC other than the fact that you got screen filling supers (like it's DBZ or something), three characters on a team, and 56 characters to choose from. But if we're talking gameplay, then no way. Spamming the crazy VP combo, Magneto's high punch, or Captain Commando's overpowered combos is is too much for me to consider it more fun than NGBC, where EACH character have their ups and downs.

brainchild81
...did you ever pay attention when people told you that the director of SF1 and AoF1 is the SAME PERSON erm Yeah. And?
except for megasmash, NOTHING and NO MOVE by john crawley is the same as guile's. don't even start. or am i supposed to believe that John crawly is a ripoff cuz he fights with a helicopter in his stage while guile fights with a plane behind his laughing
gouki, sakura...............ripped off from takuma and yuri by the way. nice of you to ignore that.John is a white military dude w/blond hair IIRC & so is Guile. I'm pretty sure about Sakura(hate both of them bit<hes anyway. Sakura more), but I challenge you to explain how Gouki is a rip off of Takuma. Seriously.
whatever makes you happy mang.
and nice of you to ignore all the things SF has copied from other games. every played a game with supers? that was intorduced in AoF1.Another tip from brainchild about replies: Read the entire post you're responding to b4 you start talking nonsense. SaTs elaborated on that b4 you even got here & that falls into myOriginally posted by brainchild81
a few cool things that Capcom might have took out of revenge. big grin category. Pay attention.

stop jerking yourself so much man. it aint cool. just cuz SF came first it aint the god of fighting games. and in case you didn't know, which you obviously don't, Fatal fury1 and SF1 came into production together. SF just happened to finish first.I didn't ever say FF was a SF ripoff. So I'm not sure why you brought this up. Thanx for the info if it's true but I'm ignorant AND apathetic about it to be honest. I wish AOF had ripped off FF instead of SF, but that's not how things worked out.
is that supposed to be your point? mang, all the SF fighters are removed from almost all aracades and instead are full of KoF games all the way from 97 till XI. I find that very hard to believe, but then again, I haven't left the U.S. Still, SF is iconic all over the world whereas KOF ain't. & SF rules the U.S. Whereas KOF don't. Nice change of subject too mane laughing out loud We were talking about NGBC & MVC2 weren't we? KOF wasn't part of the equation

Sado22
Damn straight. screw what frank says cuz he knows next to nothing anyway. how can people even go by his reviews when he's such a blatantly open fanboy and admits it too. some of the biggest hissy fits thrown by him against capcom is if an SF game gets canceled. erm
not to mention that he calls bloody roar fans stupid for liking animals fighting but has no problems with vampires and werewolves and redriding hoood (for f--ck's sake!) fighting each other. THAT is fanboyism to shameful levels. and did i mention he gave something as balanced, innovative and legendary as Tekken3 9/10. it's a damn shame.

what do you mean "and"? they were made by the same guy. you gonna call Frank Miller's version of Catwoman and Elektra ripoffs of eachother now as well or what?

so now having the same hair color is ripping off someone? erm
throw a party then cuz Ryo has a different hair color than ryu. big grin
john has different clothes, different moves, has a totally different personality, is a bad guy and his finishers are also totally different. hence.....NOT a ripoff.

Takuma and akuma.
happens to be the grand master of the art.
has the same moves but faster and stronger
has serious side to him which he doesn't show in fights since he's too powerful.
Oh and he came before akuma too.
coaxes the hero into doing the art's strongest finisher while akuma goes on trying to convince ryu to go dark hadou.

revenge? they had that with Dan. inspiration is another story. pay attention yourself.

YOU said:

i just prooved i could always go by that logic and say that KOF is more popular.

~Sado

brainchild81
Nah you didn't. Read what I said about KOF.

OMG WTF!? Akuma is nothing but his U.S. name mane. His creation ain't got shit to do w/Takuma unless you have something better for evidence. Wow Sado, that was pretty awful. They're both characters who are here because of Ryu. Gouki's here to add to the story. Takuma's here to add to the story of a ripoff who's here because of Ryu's popularity.

What's this director's name anyways? & does that title mean he came up w/the ideas for both games? If Frank Miller was stupid enough to do the same thing twice, just with different names, I'd call it a rehash. So if this guy directed both then AOF is a rehash of SF. Hooray!

Sado22
didn't what? gotta be more specific mane no expression

okay calm down now. you aint a comic book character and this place aint a comic book. you want me to start calling you Dick Grayson cuz you're doin a bang up job at it.

brain: holy cow, sadoman!
sado: *bitchslap* shut up. laughing

so let me clear out your thought process here:
-ryo is ryu ripoff for having a name like that starts with "ry". but akuma isn't takuma ripoff on the same basis. and Gouki is ONLY IN JAPAN. the rest of the world knows him as akuma since that is what was used for english version. also "akuma" deputed in the American version of SSF2:turbo since it was an april's fool joke played by Cacpom of japan on capcom of US. so no...you're wrong.
-his creation? so what does john's creation have to do with Guile's? the army guy? only he aint army and neither is guile for the record since guile is of the airforce.
-they are here because of ryu? you're sounding desperate now mane. what does that even mean?

put up or shut up brain. you wanted proof i gave it to you:
-he came first
-the grand master of his game
-has the same damn name
-has same moves, but faster and stronger

what more proof do you want anyway? hear that sound? that's your pathetic little SF fanboy world comin crashin down big grin

and for the record:
-shinkuu hadouken is a spoof of haohshikoken. live with it.

great now i gotta do more research for your lazyass. mad
here we are:
his name is Hiroshi Matsumoto

~Sado

brainchild81
didn't what? gotta be more specific mane no expressionIt's right under the last part of your post. Think.
okay calm down now. you aint a comic book character and this place aint a comic book. you want me to start calling you Dick Grayson cuz you're doin a bang up job at it.

brain: holy cow, sadoman!
sado: *bitchslap* shut up. laughing Don't get that one
so let me clear out your thought process here:
-ryo is ryu ripoff for having a name like that starts with "ry". but akuma isn't takuma ripoff on the same basis.That's right. Pretend the name is the only thing Ryo & Ryo have in common. Akuma has a meaning to it that fits the character 'cuz he's demon like. It has nothing to do w/Takuma. Pronounced the same?Originally posted by Sado22
and Gouki is ONLY IN JAPAN.Where the games come out 1st right?
the rest of the world knows him as akuma since that is what was used for english version. also "akuma" deputed in the American version of SSF2:turbo since it was an april's fool joke played by Cacpom of japan on capcom of US. so no...you're wrong.Source(for all of that shit)? Do you have anything official that led you to believe Akuma was inspired in the slightest by Takuma?
-his creation? so what does john's creation have to do with Guile's? the army guy? only he aint army and neither is guile for the record since guile is of the airforce.Now show me where I mention the army genius. I said military.
-they are here because of ryu? you're sounding desperate now mane. what does that even mean?Learn to comprehend what you read. This moveset they do was done 1st by Ryu. The others all came after & were derived from him. It's not rocket science.
put up or shut up brain. you wanted proof i gave it to you:
-he came firstNah Ryu did. This is what you think until you actually show proof.
-the grand master of his gameAnd?
-has the same damn nameNot really. Are they even pronounced the same?
-has same moves, but faster and strongerYou make it seem like the moves originated from Takuma. They didn't. Ryu was doing them way b4. Come on now. Try again hater.
what more proof do you want anyway? big grin Some real proof & not some bullshit theories of yours.
and for the record:
-shinkuu hadouken is a spoof of haohshikoken. live with it.Says you & spoof & ripoff ain't the same. Dan is a spoof. Ryo is a ripoff.

great now i gotta do more research for your lazyass. mad
here we are:
his name is Hiroshi Matsumoto
Thanx. Now back up your theories w/facts & don't ever claim the moveset for Takuma again. We all know Kyokugen is a poor man's Ansatsuken.

Sado22
dude, i'm not pretending jacksh!t and you know it.

pay attention.

officially? you mean frankie yagami? laughing

didn't say you did, foo.

maybe you oughta to be more clear then. i was under the impression that fighting games are here becuase of ryu...which won't be exaggeration given your thought process.

i'm talking about takuma, sherlock no expression

Takuma and akuma.
yeah, pretty much. also the point is that the grandmaster, who fights in the protagonist's art, with same but better honed moves and coaxing the hero to "unload" on him has been done before. it was done with takuma. not akuma.

getting personal now are we? come on man...you're being lame.
proof of what anyway? you wanted his name. i gave it to you. it's even there on wiki. just google the guy's name. how lazy are you anyway?
(don't answer that)

you gonna start correcting my grammer now. you get the picture don't you? stop crying.

already have.

~Sado

brainchild81
pay attention.I am. I want proof that the Akuma came out in the U.S. b4 Gouki did in Japan since it's not usually like that. This is another example of Capcom USA f*cking up. Not trying to ripoff a small timer like Takuma
officially? you mean frankie yagami? laughing laughing out loud obviously not. I never implied Frank was an official source. I've looked @ several things w/Gouki & never got even the slightest link w/Takuma. I want official proof. Not reaching theories. Don't dodge me. You're the 1st person I remember saying some crazy shit 'bout Gouki being a ripoff of Takuma. You can't expect me to not be skeptical mane. I need proof.
didn't say you did, foo.Then why'd you even bring the army up?
maybe you oughta to be more clear then. i was under the impression that fighting games are here becuase of ryu...which won't be exaggeration given your thought process.Only to a fool. One need only understand what they read to know otherwise. Don't mistake your lack of comprehension for a lack of clearness on my part. I mentioned Ryu, ripoff, Gouki & Takuma & you somehow get "fighting games in general". Leave the drugs alone mane laughing out loud
i'm talking about takuma, sherlock no expressionBut Ryu predated him, Sherlock. a came before b, b & c both have stronger versions of moves from a & you're trying to make it seem like c got his moves from b. You don't see anything wrong w/that?
Takuma and akuma.
yeah, pretty much. also the point is that the grandmaster, who fights in the protagonist's art, with same but better honed moves and coaxing the hero to "unload" on him has been done before. it was done with takuma. not akuma.Gouki wants Ryu to go around offing people like he does. He really does want Ryu to unload on him.........FULLY. He wants Ryu to KILL him. Takuma don't want that. Otherwise he'd have told ripoff to finish him w/the deathblow. (Or maybe he knew how lame ripoff was & didn't wanna end up alive & naked like King) He just wants his son to stop being gay & knock King up & give him a grandson. He wants the style & the school to survive 4 ever. Gouki ain't interested in teaching. He just wants a battle to the death & wants ansatsuken fighters to fight like that all the time. So nah. Wrong again. Call me when you find Takuma saying "Kill me 'cuz that's what our style is made fo'. We supposed to be killin' muthafvckas, not knockin' 'em out. What the fvck is wrong w/you mane?!"
getting personal now are we? come on man...you're being lame.
proof of what anyway? you wanted his name. i gave it to you. it's even there on wiki. just google the guy's name. how lazy are you anyway?
(don't answer that)Very, but don't be asinine. I never get personal & if you'd read what I wrote b4 you started your response(What'd I tell you 'bout that?!?!) you'd see I'd already thanked you for the name. This is different. It's these theories of yours you have to prove to be true(& not bullshit big grin ). That's why I asked for a source. Think
you gonna start correcting my grammer now. you get the picture don't you? stop crying.& how is that crying? Make sense. I'm just telling you like it is.
already have. Nah you didn't. Not by a longshotOriginally posted by Sado22
gouki..............ripped off from takuma by the way.
It's logical they were thinking of Ryu when Gouki was made since Gouki's like a stronger version of him. But Takuma, nah

Shadowloo's OG
What makes you think Frank Yagami was the only one to say that? I know more have said it but they never said the game was horribly unbalanced to the point where there would be no since in playing it. Damn near er gamein mag gave it like a 9.5... Originally posted by SmashBro
The thing is, I don't see how MVC2 can be more fun than NGBC other than the fact that you got screen filling supers (like it's DBZ or something), three characters on a team, and 56 characters to choose from. But if we're talking gameplay, then no way. Spamming the crazy VP combo, Magneto's high punch, or Captain Commando's overpowered combos is is too much for me to consider it more fun than NGBC, where EACH character have their ups and downs. Well that's your opinion and I respect it but, imo, NBC sux Koala nuts compared to MVC2.

brainchild81
laughing out loud That's a new one

Shadowloo's OG
And by no means is NBC a bad game (It would get an 8.5 on my score card) ...I just think MVC2 is on another level...

Cosmic Cube
And by no means is NBC a bad game (It would get an 8.5 on my score card) ...I just think MVC2 is on another level... Cause it is. big grin

Sado22
you want proof. okay let me speak really slowly so you get the picture:
-"gouki" was introduced in the american version of Super SF2: turbo
-this was because capcom of japan were pulling an april fool's joke on capom of US
-the plan worked since capcom of us were taken by the nuts and scrambled up one phone after another to contact capcom of japan

do you understand. proof? all there on tiamat' guide and i am by no means going to post the link for you. ask emperor for it.

the rest will come later. have to go.

~Sado

Sado22
cuz of the "army guy" cliche.

yeah but while takuma, ryo and ryu are made by the same guy or under the same guy's supervision, AKUMA came after takuma and was NOT made by the same guy.
don't dodge it mane.

yes he did. for one:
-yuri's life depended on it
-he wasn't holding back himself
-and he wanted ryo to fully master kyokugenryu

that's what he did. idiot.

takuma wanted ryo to unload on him in total encounter where neither of the two was holding back. he wanted ryo to unload on him with the DEATH BLOW and that was exactly what ryo was about to do.

he said "do the f--king death blow". only he didn't say the f word.
even his victory quote is that. so despite us being online freinds, this is that time where you stfu no expression

death blow. look up death. and before you say the shirt tear...he hadn't mastered it then. and ryu couldn't even do that much in his whole carrier laughing

it was a joke. why do you think i put (don't answer that) right after it?
foo mad

let me make this clear:
-an unnamed guy challenges the protagonist after the main boss (big) fight
-practically begs him to finish him off with a death blow which will unleash the protagonist's full potential
-has the same moves but more honed
-wears a demon mask
-is later revealed to be TAKUMA

flash forward a few years later, a rival company where the guy with the initial idea worked before comes up with:
-an unnamed guy challenges the protagonist after the main boss fight
-has been begging him to unleash the "dark hadou" so they can fight an unhibited fight
-has the same moves but more honed
-has the appearance of a demon
-and is later called AKUMA

and it's not supposed to be a ripoff.

~Sado

Classic NES
Akuma is not Gouki's real name and a Tengu is not a demon. Gouki is based of Gouken who always exsisted. Design wise he's based of Ryu and Ken, which Rip-off stole.

P-Geyser
That lame guy w/the baseball cap on is his fave character & he calls himself Frank Yagami but that's not enough for you 'cuz he doesn't give fun games a low score? laughing

Another one of his favorite character's, is that lame guy with red hair and wears a choker. Frank even borrowed his last name. wink

The Cap'n
Another one of his favorite character's, is that lame guy with red hair and wears a choker. Frank even borrowed his last name. wink

Don't forget that headband wearing, high school dropout fire-wielding gloryhog that we like to bash around here. wink

SmashBro
Originally posted by Classic NES
Akuma is not Gouki's real name and a Tengu is not a demon. Gouki is based of Gouken who always exsisted. Design wise he's based of Ryu and Ken, which Rip-off stole.

Well actually, Tengus are known as Yōkais so yeah, they're demons.

Sado22
i know that. i said he was introduced in USA as a nameless ho. Also "shenlong"/gouken was introduced way later. officially there were no pics of gouken (or that he even existed) till SFAlpha series which came out AFTER SSF2T.

Iori is the coolest 2d ever character made, foo, next to Sol Badguy.

exactly. Tengu is basically a "demon bird".

~Sado

Wandering Flame
I was expecting to read much more in here..but...Originally posted by Sado22
even his victory quote is that. so despite us being online freinds, this is that time where you stfu no expressioncrylaugh

And I believe Tengus are a type of demon in some Japanese mythology.

Ah, so how are all my Capcomites doing this lovely evening?

Classic NES
Well actually, Tengus are known as Yōkais so yeah, they're demons.

Yokai's are strange beast not demons. Tengu's are Sky Goblins, not demons.

i know that. i said he was introduced in USA as a nameless ho. Also "shenlong"/gouken was introduced way later. officially there were no pics of gouken (or that he even existed) till SFAlpha series which came out AFTER SSF2T.

He still exsisted in the story, though.

Shadowloo's OG
Why does a Tenegu bein a demon or not matter?

Classic NES
Sado's, trying to say that Akuma is based off Takuma.

Shadowloo's OG
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Like how AOF is based on SF? laughing

Classic NES
AOF sucked, Fatal Fury is way better.

Shadowloo's OG
Easily Way Better. AOF makes me wanna puke...

SmashBro
Originally posted by Classic NES
Yokai's are strange beast not demons. Tengu's are Sky Goblins, not demons.

Yokai's refers to demons too. An example of this is Yu Yu Hakusho where many of the demons are called yokais.

Classic NES
Yokai is a broad term that simply means strange beast, it does not specifically mean Demon. Tengu's are Yokai, but not necessarily a demon.

P-Geyser
Iori is the coolest 2d ever character made, foo, next to Sol Badguy.

sick

Classic NES
Iori is cool, but his rival sucks.

Sado22
laughing
come on dude, if you want to say something say it. i'm not emo or something to take it all personally. i just think there are TOO MANY similarities to be a coincidence. the least capcom could've done was do SOMETHING different. but they didnt.
demon or sky goblins or flying hobits.....fact of the matter is it's an "evil" entity. you seem to be missing the point.

kyo gets too much hate around here. Kyo rules.
like him or hate him, Kyo is here to stay! mad

~Sado

Classic NES
laughing
come on dude, if you want to say something say it. i'm not emo or something to take it all personally.

Wasn't implying anything else, amigo.

i just think there are TOO MANY similarities to be a coincidence. the least capcom could've done was do SOMETHING different. but they didnt.
demon or sky goblins or flying hobits.....fact of the matter is it's an "evil" entity. you seem to be missing the point.

Tengu's and Gouki aren't evil, but the point is that these characters already exsisted. Gouken's always been around, I dunno how far official art of him goes back. But, he's always bee there, So, I doubt he's a copy.

Sado22
to my knowledge his first official art was released during the alpha series. prior to that, he was practically called shen long by everyone. even when akuma was introduced they started calling him akuma long.

Classic NES
I'm talking aout the official canon, and not the butchered Capcom USA one.

brainchild81
you want proof. okay let me speak really slowly so you get the picture:
-"gouki" was introduced in the american version of Super SF2: turbo
-this was because capcom of japan were pulling an april fool's joke on capom of US
-the plan worked since capcom of us were taken by the nuts and scrambled up one phone after another to contact capcom of japan

do you understand. proof? all there on tiamat' guide and i am by no means going to post the link for you. ask emperor for it. laughing out loud We're friends. Don't be an a$shole. That Faq is like a million pages. Where does the part that proves what you're saying start?Originally posted by Sado22
yeah but while takuma, ryo and ryu are made by the same guy or under the same guy's supervision, AKUMA came after takuma and was NOT made by the same guy.
don't dodge it mane.Fvck supervision. If that's the case he shoulda stopped his lackey from ripping off Ryu & Ken. & that "made by the same guy" shit can stop since nobody ever can prove it.
yes he did. for one:
-yuri's life depended on it
-he wasn't holding back himselfSpeculation. Even if his daughter's life depended on it, it'd be damn hard to kill your son to save
your daughter.
-and he wanted ryo to fully master kyokugenryu
that's what he did. idiot.
takuma wanted ryo to unload on him in total encounter where neither of the two was holding back. he wanted ryo to unload on him with the DEATH BLOW and that was exactly what ryo was about to do.
even his victory quote is that.|Source? I'm looking on VGmuseum & can't seem to find Ryo's ending. In Rob's Takuma don't say anything. He's too busy looking helpless. His victory quote is "Do the death blow"?Originally posted by Sado22
death blow. look up death. and before you say the shirt tear...he hadn't mastered it then. and ryu couldn't even do that much in his whole carrier laughing laughing out loud That'd be true if Ryu didn't tear a fvcking hole in Sagat's chest. However, that's what he did. idiot. & that was his 1st time ever using that evil move. But tearing clothes impresses you more because ripoff isn't from Capcom big grin According to the game, ripoff had mastered that move BEFORE the King fight foo! Just pick that as the practice. I have looked up "death". I can't seem to find the part where it says "torn clothes, but still alive". Hadn't mastered it yet? Says who? Who's to say he'd ever really mastered it then since he NEVER killed w/it? Some death blow. More SNK hyperbole I guess. & you also said ripoff barely hurt Geese. Jury's back in. ripoff is a wuss that barely hurts people & can only tear clothes. laughing

brainchild81
Found ripoff's version on SNES. Takuma don't say anything that sounds like what you said sadp. I've heard there's a part where he says "Don't worry Yuri. It wouldn't have killed me. The Legendary "death blow" is merely a method of removing clothes. It's Kyokugen's secret shame. It's also how I met your mother." big grin

P-Geyser
Moving clothes....man(feels sorry for Ryo) sad

Wandering Flame
Moving clothes, rofl.

brainchild81
Moving clothes....man(feels sorry for Ryo) sad laughing out loud I would too if he wasn't such a ripoff. I see no serious damage to King here. He's useless. He didn't even knock all of her clothes off laughing

Sado22
no expression look up the part where he's talking about gouki. that should've been obvious by now no expression

dude, he was the director of the game. why is that so hard for you to understand.

cuz that's what the story says. KILL YOUR SON, or uglybitch dies. not much of a bargain but takuma always had a weak spot for yuri. he even broke tradition and allowed her to learn kyokugenryu. they were always closer as is obvious throughout the game.

hold that thought a second. i'll just play and beat aof1 as we speak and i'll post the screen cap. THANX FOR MAKING ME DO ALL THE WORK, FOO! mad
laughing

not ryu. evil ryu.

no being able to kill someone with a death blow impresses me. not death blows that can't even put down little girls.

no, he didn't. he DID it the first time to king. you're talking to the aof expert here, baby (no yaoi innuendo of course)

laughing nice to see your sarcasm is still intact laughing

you continue to ignore the part where:
HE
WAS
GOING
TO
KILL
TAKUMA
WITH
IT

geese is a tough mother. he got scarred all over his body, was practically impaled by terry's blows and STILL came back. and Geese was escorted away before ryo could do haohshikoken.
Jury gets the f--k back in, foo!
by the way, ryokurenbu aint called a death blow, foo!

oh and by the way, akuma and takuma both were the same clothes as the protagonist but a darker shade. that's 6 all too convenient similarities.

~Sado

Sado22
here you go

brainchild81
That's his victory quote. Thanx. We know he never said that 'cuz he lost. Doesn't that pop up when you lose to him? You said beat AOF. Where's the part where he told ripoff to kill him?Originally posted by Sado22
no expression look up the part where he's talking about gouki. that should've been obvious by now no expressionI asked where it starts genius.
dude, he was the director of the game. why is that so hard for you to understand.Dunno, maybe the part where the director directs instead of creating the characters. You know, like the designers/creators do. laughing out loud I didn't know Micheal Bay created the Transformers. You learn something new everyday 'round here mane.
cuz that's what the story says. KILL YOUR SON, or uglybitch dies. not much of a bargain but takuma always had a weak spot for yuri. he even broke tradition and allowed her to learn kyokugenryu. they were always closer as is obvious throughout the game.Sorry but logic would dictate that it's still gonna be tough to kill your own flesh & blood. Even if it's a loser like ripoff. I'm not 100% sure he was holding back, but we can't be sure he wasn't given the situation. Fathers spoil their daughters, don't mean they love 'em more'n their sons. I don't think he's a killer to begin with. Why didn't he just go kill Jeff?
hold that thought a second. i'll just play and beat aof1 as we speak and i'll post the screen cap. THANX FOR MAKING ME DO ALL THE WORK, FOO! mad
laughing laughing out loud The "Kill me" part better not be written in pencil. I already found one though. He didn't say anything

not ryu. evil ryu.

no being able to kill someone with a death blow impresses me. not death blows that can't even put down little girls.But Ryo never killed anybody w/the death blow. How do you know he can? All you've seen him do is kill clothes. & I just noticed they called other shit in his moveset deathblows too. He ain't killed w/them either.

no, he didn't. he DID it the first time to king. you're talking to the aof expert here, baby (no yaoi innuendo of course)

laughing nice to see your sarcasm is still intact laughing

you continue to ignore the part where:
HE
WAS
GOING
TO
KILL
TAKUMA
WITH
ITSays you. History says he'd have simply uncovered his chest. I'll go w/history.
geese is a tough mother. he got scarred all over his body, was practically impaled by terry's blows and STILL came back. and Geese was escorted away before ryo could do haohshikoken.
Jury gets the f--k back in, foo!
by the way, ryokurenbu aint called a death blow, foo!

oh and by the way, akuma and takuma both were the same clothes as the protagonist but a darker shade. that's 6 all too convenient similarities. Aren't you including the things intrinsic to Ryu? Don't

Shadowloo's OG
Isn't AOF just a ripoff of SF, tho?

Sado22
i think you're missing the point again. i said ryo hadn't mastered it by then. in fact sometime later i'm going to post the pic of ryo contemplating over the haohshikoken even after fighting king and saying he needs to unleash it. and the fact of the matter remains....why would takuma talk of him not mastering the death blow?
stop clutching at straws mane.

true logic would. but fighting games are all about everything but logic. especially if we're talking about SNK where 20 year old kids in baseball hats beat the most badass german mofo in a hakama wink
don't bring up logic in fighting games mang. its never about logic. he didn't kill jeff cuz then he had a choice since for one jeff was his friend and second takuma aint a killer. but things were different this time around. he had the choice between his daughter and his son. who knows, perhaps he always knew that ryo could beat him.........and this is why he keeps coaxing him into doing the death blow which would unleash his full potential. when you thnk about it, ryo practically became the successor of kyokugen AFTER beating takuma and mastering the haohshikoken.

and why are you constantly ignoring the fact that yuri butted in and saved takuma's life from ryo?

who did ryu kill? i bet the guy does a the shinkuutatsumaki to open a jam jar.

why are you going around in circles.
-he hadn't mastered it by then. we know for a fact that he hadn't cuz takuma's win quote is just that.
-storywise it is also obvious that he hadn't mastered it (look at my first point)
-and finally yuri stopped ryo from KILLING takuma.

put up or shut up, mane. you're embarrassing yourself.

yes and no.
they are directed by the same person.

~Sado

brainchild81
i think you're missing the point again. i said ryo hadn't mastered it by then. in fact sometime later i'm going to post the pic of ryo contemplating over the haohshikoken even after fighting king and saying he needs to unleash it. and the fact of the matter remains....why would takuma talk of him not mastering the death blow?
stop clutching at straws mane.laughing out loud Nice try @ a dodge, but I'm not missing anything. You said Takuma told ripoff to finish him off. He didn't. You snarky lil' bastard you. Ya even called me an idiot over that shit. & it turns out you were just talking out of your ass........again. Subtract "wanting the hero to kill him" from your stupid list, idiot. & try to avoid the name calling. Especially when you're dead wrong. That shit about Takuma not wanting a deathmatch remains true. You lose........again. "I make you humble" laughing

true logic would. but fighting games are all about everything but logic. especially if we're talking about SNK where 20 year old kids in baseball hats beat the most badass german mofo in a hakama wink
don't bring up logic in fighting games mang. its never about logic. he didn't kill jeff cuz then he had a choice since for one jeff was his friend and second takuma aint a killer. but things were different this time around. he had the choice between his daughter and his son. who knows, perhaps he always knew that ryo could beat him.........and this is why he keeps coaxing him into doing the death blow which would unleash his full potential. when you thnk about it, ryo practically became the successor of kyokugen AFTER beating takuma and mastering the haohshikoken.Coaxing? He never told him to do it mane. Takuma lost dammit! laughing out loud . Why would Ryu say "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance" after you've just kicked his ass? Your bullshit is falling apart. BTW, this shows that you are no AOF expert. Don't feel bad though. AOF sux & I doubt anybody'd want to be one anyway
and why are you constantly ignoring the fact that yuri butted in and saved takuma's life from ryo? who did ryu kill? i bet the guy does a the shinkuutatsumaki to open a jam jar.He'd open it too. ripoff would only do minor damage to the label laughing & Ryu don't have any moves called a deathblow(ripoff has @least 2 according to a screen shot. & not 1 body to show 4 it.)IIRC. If Ryu did, he'd probably have a body count like Akuma does. I know for a fact he'd do more than clothes damage. That's just pathetic. There's no way around it.
why are you going around in circles.
-he hadn't mastered it by then. we know for a fact that he hadn't cuz takuma's win quote is just that.If you use that logic, I'm even more right. If he hadn't mastered it, it probably would have done the same as it did to King. Clothes damage.........minor clothes damage big grin You are arguing w/yourself
-storywise it is also obvious that he hadn't mastered it (look at my first point)
-and finally yuri stopped ryo from KILLING takuma.W/a move he hadn't mastered? Make sense. You bring shame upon the dojo laughingOriginally posted by Akuma Killer
Isn't AOF just a ripoff of SF, tho? Yep yep. Probably has a lot to do w/why AOF never really took off like that & why Iori, Kyo, Terry, & maybe even the Meira's are far more popular. AOF & ripoff ain't shit!!!

P-Geyser
laughing out loud I would too if he wasn't such a ripoff. I see no serious damage to King here. He's useless. He didn't even knock all of her clothes off laughing

Yeah. King is Gorgeous DAMMIT!!

brainchild81
Fvck yeah! I hate how they made her put on even more fvcking clothes on in the KOFs

P-Geyser
Actually in honesty, since I not fond of KOF I must say the game did King justice. You got to admit her graphics and design look better in KOF than in AOF,

P-Geyser
Which looks better

Sado22
look retard. takuma wants him to master the "death blow". how is that NOT a death match...especially since he himself is using it? stop thinking from your ass, dumb****.
now wrap your head around this one:
if someone asks you to do a "DEATH BLOW" are you or are you not asking to be killed. especially if he says (and i paraphrase) 'the only way you'll ever beat me is through the death blow which you'll have to master if you have any hopes of beating me'.
and this death blow was used prior to the fight but wasn't mastered which is exactly why he's asking him to master it.

also i do avoid the name calling. and if i do call you something it's a joke. stop throwing a hissyfit cuz i called you an idiot. you've called me things in the past and i never took it personally...emochild81.

by the way, nice dodge jackass. from takuma=akuma you've turned it all around into another one of your anti-AoF tanturms. so i take you concedesmile

dude, seriously.
ryo hadn't mastered the haohshikoken till then as has been obvious since the beginning and which i've been telling you. prior to his fight with takuma he is contemplating it, he did it to king but it wasn't mastered which is why she didn't die AND the one point you still dodge: yuri saved takuma's life by stopping ryo from doing the haohshikoken.
oh and not to mention the fact that ryo/robert are even suppossed to be mastering it in the practice sessions of the game erm

now wrap your head around this:
-ryo hasn't mastered it
-through out the game he's trying to master it
-fights takuma (who he doesn't know is takuma)
-takuma's winquote is that the only way he'll ever beat him is through haohshikoken
-and guess what? that is just what ryo was about to do before yuri stopped him.
now why is that so hard to wrap your redneck head around?

now to summarize:
-ryo was about to kill him with the death blow
-ryo did it to king but hadn't mastered it then, tearing her clothes which puts him several leagues ahead of ryu
-takuma says that the only way he'll be beaten is if ryo does haohshikoken to him, which he at the point hadn't mastered
-ryo masters it against him
-and is about to kill him.

-oh and the most important point: you're dodging the whole point of the debate.

shows how much you know. do you know the meaning of ansatsuken? all of his moves are apparently called lethal moves. what's funny though is that while ryo was about to kill someone with his move, pussyboy ryu couldn't even beat little girls with his. laughing

what about the fact that eeven the practice session has you perfecting that move?

~Sado

brainchild81
look retard. takuma wants him to master the "death blow". how is that NOT a death match...especially since he himself is using it? stop thinking from your ass, dumb****.
now wrap your head around this one:
if someone asks you to do a "DEATH BLOW" are you or are you not asking to be killed. especially if he says (and i paraphrase) 'the only way you'll ever beat me is through the death blow which you'll have to master if you have any hopes of beating me'.
and this death blow was used prior to the fight but wasn't mastered which is exactly why he's asking him to master it. embarrasment You still don't get it. What's wrong w/you? It's like you can't understand shit anymore, & it's not just this thread. Is it time for an intervention? Seriously. I'll explain this one last time. Pay attention. He says that "master the HK" shit after he wins right? You are using a win quote for a guy who LOST you moron! Now you're either dancing 'round the truth are you have some kinda mental disease. Takuma never asked him to master anything idiot. He was too busy getting his a$$ beat. Nobody says a win quote when they lose. It's a WINQUOTE you idiot. Not a lose quote. He never won, he never said it You get it now? If he said it BEFORE the match you'd have something. He didn't & you don't. Class dismissed.
also i do avoid the name calling. and if i do call you something it's a joke. stop throwing a hissyfit cuz i called you an idiot. you've called me things in the past and i never took it personally...emochild81.
Call names all you want mane. Just know what you're talking about b4 you call someone who does an idiot. I'll respond to the rest later. Gonna keep my posts small so those who need special attention can follow along(hopefully). Now read the red parts & concentrate. Seriously, I'm trying to help you. We're gonna make it thru this lil' buddy big grin We'll show 'em.

Sado22
look, ryo hadn't mastered the move by then. i pointed out King, the practice modes AND his own dialogue prior to the fight. stop being a dumbass. even aof faqs say that he mastered the move in his fight with takuma and was about to kill him. i brought up the winquote to proove a point...regarding the haohshikoken. stop being a dumbass.

oh and another thing....ryo could only become a master of kyokugenryu if he mastered the death blow.

i'm not little wink
you're the one who started the name calling. stop playing the victim. and if did, i was assuming you'd have a sense of humor about it. now shut up and admit that you're dodging the whole takuma-akuma deal with your rambling.

~Sado

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>